please help me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeInSepia
ok's i was trying to make a tut for sc when i get this pop up saying that i should change my screen resolution, so i do. my monitor goes black and a grey box with white text tells me that the 'input is not suported! i am on Kmc on my wii atm, please tell me how to fix my computer!!

soin2cal
change the screen resolution back?

LifeInSepia
erm, how can i when all i get is this stupid screen?

LinixCobra
Go into safe mode in your PC and change the resolution there or better yet do a spyware and virus scan in safe mode.

LifeInSepia
i reinstalled XP. i couldnt do anything. i said, when ever it turn on my computer, i get a black screen, with a grey box saying that the input is not suported, but i fixed it.

Barker
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
ok's i was trying to make a tut for sc when i get this pop up saying that i should change my screen resolution, so i do. my monitor goes black and a grey box with white text tells me that the 'input is not suported! i am on Kmc on my wii atm, please tell me how to fix my computer!!
Haha, Wii ATM. herbeyes

LifeInSepia
why is that funny? maninhat

Bloigen
Wii sucks. herbeyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.