Fellow Hayden Luvers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hayden'sgurl
all other Hayden lovers, i you already aren't, vote for Hayden on cosmogirl.com for survival of the sexiest!!! wink

Tex
I'm sooo there!
roll eyes (sarcastic)
stick out tongue
:shy:

BackFire349
you spelled lovers wrong

finti
big grin

Bad Boy
Oh no! Here we go again!

Fire
why do girls always like that kinda twats

Dexx
damn..the only adress i set never to acess...too bad

Fire
good smile

Tex
UGH!
I totally hate it when people come on this board and plug looser celebrities!
I mean just look at her sig and avatar! Dont even get me started!
wink laughing wink

Bad Boy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fire
hehe hilarious comment tex evil face laughing

Sabrea
hayden? hayden? hayden? hayden? **screams** EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!! can you vote more than once?? hayden had better win too **goes to tell everyone to vote for hayden**

Fire
still don't see why girls like the dude, he's even worse then leonardo

Bad Boy
Aaaaahh! Someday, they will be screaming my name!

Sabrea
no one is worse than leonardo, Haydens the best!!! wait, you cant even vote anymore, the results went on sale on sept. 9th **goes out to find magazine**if hayden doesnt win then a whole bunch of ppl are gonna be in a lot of trouble....and pleaze do not call hayden 'dude'

Hayden'sgurl
You can vote 100 times a day!!!! I don't care if i spelled lovers luvers. K?

Dexx
very funny tex...your sig and avatar too, right laughing
Sabrea...ur back on hayden again, eh...knew it..these things don't last...but i'm sure there are pills for this

BackFire349
ok, im gonna go out on a limb here and say what everyone is thinking....

hayden is a *** with a little tiny dick. there i said it.

mah
actually I wasn't thinking that

Tex
Yeah, I wasn't thinking about Hayden's dick.

Sabrea
backfire, you're not funny, some ppl actually like hayden, and i dont see u making millions of dollars and being worshipped by women everywhere...err...and i cant find the stupid magazine, i have to go all the way to the book store later to get it, unfortunatly for me my mom wont take me newhere but the gas station until the football lgames are over..plus im at my aunts house and evry1 is too into the games roll eyes (sarcastic) .....i wish my parents hated football, then i could get the magazine, hayden is way more important than a bunch of idiotd running around with a ball...

BackFire349
i know some people like hayden. some people like hitler too. and i dont care, the only girls who worship him are fat ugly girls who smell like fish who like whatever flavor of the week boy band looking guy happens to be in the news that year.

Sabrea
thats sound wrong dexx, really wrong...yes im back with hayden, we're going out again...and i am not taking pills to stop liking him...and i changed my sig and avatar, they arnt hayden anymore **but soon might be again**...........and thanx a lot backfire, so now i'm fat and smell like fish????

BackFire349
hell if i know, all i know is the girls ive seen who are fans of his are ugly as hell.

mah
oh great, now you're comparing him with hitler?

BackFire349
lol, just an example, i know hitler wasnt nearly as bad an actor as hayden.

Sabrea
you're not funny at all...and why did you even come to this thread if you hate the guy??

BackFire349
i wanted to exploit the fact that the kid cant act.

mah
then demonstrate it by not caring bout a thread about him, instead of ruining it.

BackFire349
what better way to shut down discussion about him then to ruin the thread about him?

mah
its childish to try and ruin someone elses discussion, just because you don't happen to like the topic. especially by, instead of constructive criticism, calling him '***' and stating how small his dick is. not very mature, and it sure doesnt make you look any better than how stupid you might think christensen is. instead you look like a prick and surely wont get any more supporters on your views

Sabrea
he can so act...and you dont wanna just dis hayden, u wanna make evry1 that likes him miserable

Tex
That was totally uncalled for.
So you dont like the guy, OK fine, lots of people dont, but you dont have to make fun of posters who do, especially with nasty remarks like that.

*Spanks backfire*
wink

BackFire349
i think you misunderstood me, i wasnt making fun of subrea or anyone else, im just saying the girls who IVE seen who do like him are ugly. simple as that. sorry for the mis-understanding.

BackFire349
i never claimed to be mature either. not once. its boring to be mature.

Sabrea
girls that you've met were'nt going out with him <<sorry if this comes out messed up, im on my moms com. login, ill switch to mine in a min, but the websites i go to usually dont work on hers>>

BackFire349
you're going out with hayden christensen?

Sabrea
yea....i said that a looooooonnnngggg time ago...

BackFire349
yet you were born in 1989?

Sabrea
yea?...so?...age doesnt matter to everyone..

BackFire349
so he's a pedafile?

Sabrea
pedafile?? im only 13, my vocab. isnt that big

BackFire349
i probably mis spelled it. it means he's with someone who underage

Sabrea
so??...does it matter??

BackFire349
well it is illegal

Sabrea
a.) the government doesnt have to know b.) hes rich, so it wont matter to them c.)we dont care!! and d.) its not illegal to go out with them, its illegal to do certain other things

Tex
You should go out and try to find a boy more your age.
One who actually knows you exist.

Sabrea
why???? literally everyone HATES me

Tex
Hate is such a strong word.
Theres must be someone around you (Hayden not included) who fancies you.

finti
how do you know until you tried it big grin

Sabrea
yea, but, like i said, everyone hates me, including him...so ill stick with hayden who knows nothing about my past

finti
your past?? like what, aint you 13 something

Sabrea
yea....but my past as in the last couple of years...

finti
live some 15 more years then we can talk about a past

Sabrea
no thanx..errr...well, i AM gonna live for another 15 yrs ((hopefully)) i didnt mean that i wasnt gonna live another 15 yrs. when i said nothanx, i meant that i prolly wont be here at the forum nemore, if its even still existant then..i will prolly have forgotten bout evry1 here sad srry, thats just the way things in life are

finti
you need to cheer up a bit girl, the world aint all that gloomy

Sabrea
you dont live where i do..

finti
well one have to show some effort or initiative yourself to better a situation

Sabrea
watever

finti
13 years old going on 45 roll eyes (sarcastic), seems to me you dont bother give it a try to better the situation

Sabrea
ummm...how do you go from 13 to 45??

yerssot
by adding 32

Corran
or multiplying by 3.4615384615384615384615384615385.

finti
it is a figure of speak that you some times sound like you are 45 years old

Sabrea
oh thanx alot roll eyes (sarcastic) not only does evry1 hate me, but now you're sayin i act like im 45

yerssot
I don't hate you and I'm very sure others don't hate you either!

Sabrea
not on the forum...around the town..

BackFire349
you're 13, you should be off playing hopscotch and eating lollipops and watching the babysitters club, not sitting on a message board saying how everyone hates you when no one does. hell, just wait till you get your first period, then you'll have a reason to get angry at the world.

Sabrea
hopscotch??candy??and wat the hell is the babysitters club??i dont hang around with the girls at school, me and like, 2 other girls hang out together cause evry1 is way too immature....and im about a year or 2 past my first period...

yerssot
that's from years ago, drugs and music are now hip

Sabrea
no drugs..just rap and rock...and soundtracks

yerssot
how do you mean "no drugs"????

Sabrea
no one that i kno of does drugs here...i kno that most of the ghettos do...but most evry1 else stays away from em..

mah
dont listen to yerss, he just pretends to be a drug-taking gangster rolling on floor laughing

Sabrea
blah...i HATE ppl that do drugs, they're brainless..i refuse, the ghettos r always tryin to get me to do drugs..i thought they were gonna murder on sat. cause i told em to **** off when they offered..thing is, a lot of ppl consider me to be goth, and thats why they're always offering me..i wanna murder them all..

yerssot
hey! it's not like that! I don't take them... right?

mah
but goth people are so cool! and goth doesnt mean they want drugs.
anyways, cool if you're almost a goth!

Sabrea
accordin to the ppl at school, im pretty much goth roll eyes (sarcastic) and should be doin drugs roll eyes (sarcastic) they all need new brains

mah
well dont take them calling you goth negative, nothing wrong about that anyways,

yerssot
*jumps up and down*
oh!!! you're a goth!!!!
yayyy!

Sabrea
lol yerss..im not though, i dont consider myself one, i dont wear black or nething...go watch LAAH, see wat sam is like, thats a semi-goth, im am no where near like sam was..

mah
then why are you called goth?

yerssot
can you be one? please?

Sabrea
i dont kno..they say i am..and no yerss, im not gonna switch to being a goth..

mah
well I agree with yerss heresmile you being a goth would be way kewl

Sabrea
no it wouldnt...goths are always depressed...anyways..im more of a semi-prep..

mah
thats not true! they're not especially depressed. well well

yerssot
goths rule!

Dexx
yes..that's "+ing" in ur case sabrea... big grin

Sabrea
no..preps do..they rule our school, thats why i appreciate being semi-prep..now if i didnt like SW then i would be a true prep and evry1 that hates me now wouldnt..

Dexx
they hate ya more and then burst and are back ok if ya keep smacking them

Sabrea
what??

Dexx
more of my mindless rambbbbllllessss. Don't mind them..their meaning goes far beyond the universe

Sabrea
u have no brain at all, do you?

Dexx
"i spake"

BackFire349
goths are silly, she's right, they are always depressed, well not really, they just act like it to make sure people will notice how wierd and evil they are. most of them force themselves to be depressed because they want attention.

Dexx
i think this would be a propper time to ask..what the heck are gpths?.....goths from gothic..what???

Sabrea
"the ability to speak does not make you intelligent"..."now let go of me and get out of here"

mah
you now nothing about it, so shut your piehole

BackFire349
gothic people. they usually dress all in black and wear capes and look like vampires sometimes, they never smile. and they purposely try to look different for the sole sake of looking different. and they think they are evil. im sure you've seen them.

Sabrea
tour right except for the evil thingy..and they try to commit suicide...i take that back..they do..but u dont have to be a goth to do it..not gonna go there..

Dexx
yees...didn't know they have a name. And i don't think i've vever encountered one who considers himself evil..but who knows. So me people like to dress in black (me included ) and don't like tot talk much because it doesn't lead anywhere (me again) and just like a little lonelynesss sometimes...ok..more times. But bout the evil part...dunno. Never seen.

Sabrea
the ghettos consider me goth cause i wear black a lot and wont talk to anyone except for my friends unless im forced to..

yerssot
yayyy! I'm a goth wink

Sabrea
i caught hayden and ties him in a chair, see see see!!! **points to hayden tied up in a chair with a gag in his mouth**

mah
those of you dissing goths shouldnt be if you dont have the knowledge.
goth has nothing to do with evilness, satan, suicides, drugs or anything like that

yerssot
well, I make that out of it wink

Dexx
it's probably another term that has lost it's true meaning while being spoken and spread wrong

Sabrea
goths do a lot of:
a.) drugs
b.) suicidal attempts
c.) wear black
d.) dont talk a lot
e.) dont like people

for my friends: see all terms above
for me: see all terms above except for a

Dexx
this is generalising here. Nothing is that precise....maybe justa few things

yerssot
ok, I'm a goth, shoot me for it

Sabrea
u tried to kill urself?!?!?!?! when??

mah
sab, drugs and suicides has nothing to do with goth. what your friends to is up to them, but its not something that has to do with goths in general

BackFire349
the ones that do drugs are the wannabe goths, and not many of them actually attempt suicide. its just their gimmick. they act different to try and get attention, simple as that.

mah
they act "different" because they are "different". I'm sure some do it for attention, but the majority, real ones, does not.

yerssot
yayy!
Mah and his white horse come and save my day!
*runs to nearest tower to wave mah goodbye*

BackFire349
nah, its a gimmick, there are of course a few real ones, but the vast majority are just doing it for attention. its not even wierd anymore, being goth is so trendy these days it defeats teh whole purpose of doing it to be different.

yerssot
other people do other stuff for attention too

mah
well you have people like yerss pretending to be goth smile
but you cant say the whole thing is a gimmick, as many does it not for that. and goth is not about negativity and sadness, its actually a rather positive view on life, only fond of the darkness

yerssot
hey! I don't dress in black!

darn! skip that last one embarrasment

BackFire349
i know not all of them do it for attention, but i think more do then dont. most of them think that just because they wear black clothes and a cape and make up and paint their nails black it makes them goth.

Tex
Yers a goth?
You play ping-pong for goodness sakes.
I dont believe it.

Anyways I love to wear black, it's really modern and minimalistic as well as rough and mysterious.

BackFire349
yeah i wear black too mostly, cuz it makes me look thinner, but i sure as hell aint no mindless goth

mah
yerss aint no goth!

yerssot
how would you know?

mah
you suddenly found out you were a goth when this thread came along?

yerssot
no, just didn't knew that list wink

Julie
Wow she really is obsessed eek!

finti
no shit roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Over 100 and off topic.

CLOSING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.