Help me win this contest so I can go to Hollywood!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
My animation I made for this site, KMC WARS, well I changed the name so it would be appropriate for this contest I joined. I finally got accepted after three weeks but no one has watched my entry since it just downloaded today. So please check it out and vote five stars and stuff!

Mods, please don't merge this with my video thread, please please please!!! This is not a new video so it should just remain here.

Okay, here's the link to help me out. I love you. smile http://films.thelot.com/films/8102

soin2cal
Dont get it.
But hey i wanna gobig grin

The Pict
No problem

Soleran
dude I'll support you but you look old!

soin2cal
LOL

guy222
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
My animation I made for this site, KMC WARS, well I changed the name so it would be appropriate for this contest I joined. I finally got accepted after three weeks but no one has watched my entry since it just downloaded today. So please check it out and vote five stars and stuff!

Mods, please don't merge this with my video thread, please please please!!! This is not a new video so it should just remain here.

Okay, here's the link to help me out. I love you. smile http://films.thelot.com/films/8102

I wanna go smile

Puzzle

"...me and my computer...blah blah blah my computer, me, and the desert..."

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Soleran
dude I'll support you but you look old!

Eat a d*ck, a$$hole! smile

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Puzzle
"...me and my computer...blah blah blah my computer, me, and the desert..." big grin

Puzzle
big grin

Where were you at? Sounded close to an airport...Nellis?

Soleran
Eat a d*ck, a$$hole! smile

You are gross, ick, pg 13 maybe?

Seraphim XIII
What in the good lord's name did I just watch?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Puzzle
Where were you at? Sounded close to an airport...Nellis?

I was North up I15 just around APEX, so yeah, in that vicinity. smile

=Tired Hiker=
You are gross, ick, pg 13 maybe?

Why am I gross, what is your problem with me?

The Pict
Rated w00t

Puzzle
I was North up I15 just around APEX, so yeah, in that vicinity. smile

I know the APEX area too well, gotta go through there every damn time I need to go down into Vegas.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
What in the good lord's name did I just watch?

You just watched pure gold.

Spartan005
why can't I see the video?

WrathfulDwarf
Is this American Idol? blink

FUZE_LOVER
I wanna go

JacopeX
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
I wanna go You cant. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dj88
I have no idea who anyone is, but I thought the movie was hilarious!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Dj88
I have no idea who anyone is, but I thought the movie was hilarious! Thanks, man. big grin

Soleran
Why am I gross, what is your problem with me?

Dude you must be kidding, I guess you forgot me, I am right around the same age as you!

=Tired Hiker=
Dude you must be kidding, I guess you forgot me, I am right around the same age as you! Oooops. I remember you, and I like the blue smurf look by the way. big grin

Soleran
Oooops. I remember you, and I like the blue smurf look by the way. big grin Dry humor, it just doesn't work with everyone!

I thought the video was fun.

=Tired Hiker=
Dry humor, it just doesn't work with everyone!

I thought the video was fun.

It's the Smurf look that threw me off, I don't mind dry humor. smile

§uffer§noopy
You are gross, ick, pg 13 maybe? Consume a penis.

Better?

Penelope
I hope you do make it to Hollywood, that way i wont have to travel that far to shake your hand. baby

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Penelope
I hope you do make it to Hollywood, that way i wont have to travel that far to shake your hand. baby

Awe, that's sweet. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.