The General vs. The Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Classic Juggernaut vs. The General. Two unstoppable beings go at it, both unable to be harmed, both brutal giants. Who takes the battle of team smashing giants.

Symmetric Chaos
stalemate

Juggy can't BFR General and General can't BFR Juggy

Soujaboy
anyone else?

TricksterPriest
Gotta co-sign with Sym. This is pretty much a stalemate. It would be a hell of a fight though.

DevilGoblin
Juggernaut

Darth Macabre
Okay, there are two different opinions: one this fight would stink because all it would be is two juggernauts pounding on each other constantly, or it would be amazing watching these two fight and just get back up after every hit.

Either way it ends in a stalemate.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Juggernaut
What part of your of unbeatable does your brain cannot comprehend?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What part of the word 'unbeatable' do you not comprehend?

Fixed your atrocious grammar. stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Fixed your atrocious grammar. stick out tongue
OOOOPS! I was pretty mad so I made a few typos.embarrasment

King_Mungi
What's with all this free Beta Ray Howard? I thought he wanted to leave, he's been talking about basically being gone for good but only update the BRB respect thread.

Priest
BetaRayHoward is a one of the better member, he's a all around good debator....but i never realized howmany groupies he had blink

Soujaboy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What's with all this free Beta Ray Howard? I thought he wanted to leave, he's been talking about basically being gone for good but only update the BRB respect thread.

He was banned because he was a supposed sock of Marcus. I haven't heard him say he was leaving, but if he did let him leave on his own terms, don't ban him.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by King_Mungi

I think the bigger question is...Who the heck is Marcus?

King_Mungi
I remember Marcus, but I don't remember what he did that got him banned in the first place.

Soujaboy
It really sucks that BRH was banned. His ban needs to be lifted, like right now.

Kutulu
Stalemate. Neither one has enough power to seriously damage the other. Fight would go on indefinitely.

guy222
stalemate

K3VIL
Juggernaut is invulnerable to physical harm except if it's backed up by a magical source see when Thor used Mjolnir to depower him and managed to stun him with his bare fists.The General can't hurt Jugg.Jugg can.But the General is immortal too.Sort of stalemate.

Knowsbleed33
Stalemate. 2 sides of the same coin.

Bentley
Didn't the General got his arm chopped by a bomb?

Knowsbleed33
Recent General showings have been disappointing. the Green Latern KO'ed him with a Jeep. With the Suicide Squad it showed it taking him overnight to heal from injuries. Morrisons General is the way he should always be depicted.

Bentley
Current versions is the rule.

cloud102
Current General loses. Not very impressive. The one that fought the JLA in WW 3 stalemates this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.