Why is Lana not a Krypto-Freak?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yorel
No Really, why is Lana not a Krypto-Freak? She wore a peice of Kryptonite for about 10-odd years, but yet has no powers, were as you have people who like only had 3 days werth of exposer to it have great powers.

Why does she not have some power? Why?

Kal875
Oh, but she does, she has Superwhining!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kal875
Oh, but she does, she has Superwhining! no expression

She doesn't because of the different circumstances.

Kal875
and in the other circumstances, she has her stupidity rays!

AstroFan
Originally posted by Yorel
No Really, why is Lana not a Krypto-Freak? She wore a peice of Kryptonite for about 10-odd years, but yet has no powers, were as you have people who like only had 3 days werth of exposer to it have great powers.

Why does she not have some power? Why?

What about her superhuman bitchyness? no expression

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Yorel

Why does she not have some power? Why? Actually there have been brief moments when she had powers. Remember when she had a little telepathy. After that episode she never had it again.

Kal875
I forgot that one!

Amazon
This has just turned into a Lana bashing thread. Um there's already one of those haha.

I think the meteor's don't have to affect everyone. Doesn't have to penetrate the flesh or be ingested or something?

Darkchoco
Ok Lay off Lana lol

(and no im not a lana lover I just want her to figure out clarks secret)

Kal875
Originally posted by Amazon
This has just turned into a Lana bashing thread. Um there's already one of those haha.

I think the meteor's don't have to affect everyone. Doesn't have to penetrate the flesh or be ingested or something? She's right.

Amazon
Let's see throughout the series lana has been infected several times.

The first time was when she was phycicly connected to that serial killer.

The second time was when that magnet guy used his powers to overide her reason and get her to quit her job and run away with him.

Then she periodically got possessed by that countess... but that's not really a kryptonite thing.

Then there was the time she became a vampire. Then she drank clarks blood and suddenly had heat vision.

ummm I think that's it. There might be a few more times.
Can anyone remember any other times?

IllNever4getU
I dunno I guess cuz shes smart enough not 2 be

Entity
She has superhuman ignorance!

KryptoNight
Entity, you're an idiot. : )

Like Amazon said, the meteors have to be put into the body somehow rather than just come in contact with it. Clark's just special in the way that he cna't touch it at all. Then again, you have to remember he's an alien.

Darkchoco
Youre an idiot for bringing back this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.