Twilight RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kuchiki
Welcome to the Twilight RPG!!

(Setting and mood for Bella and Edward)
Everyone is at the beach for a party. It's late at night, around 9:00 and everyone is having a great time. There is a bright fire with green(I think) flames. (because of the seawater) Bella and Edward are sitting near the ocean, with the water barely touching their feet.

There you go. Ready. Set....POST!!! :3

Characters so far:
Bella: SundaysTheory
Edward: Jewllac
Alice: Kuchiki
Jasper: Wolf_girl
Esme: (Possibly K's)
Made up: (possibly K's)

jewallac
Edward was completely enveloped in the conversation that he was sharing with Bella. He loved the way she talked. She was so intelligent. So well thought. So beautiful. Who wouldn't be hypnotized by her?

"You know what, I can't think of any other place I would rather be right now. I love these little talks we have. For some reason, we are always by some body of water when we get the chance to relax and just talk."

He looked at Bella's flushed cheeks. She seemed to blush every time he was around her. He knew she loved him but he didn't know why.

He was a creature of the night. He had the power to kill her instantly. But he couldn't help but love this girl. She was amazing. Smart, talented, beautiful and brave. The latter always seem to get her in rather precarious situations where he always had to be her knight in black armor.

Sometimes, Edward would think about leaving Bella. Not for another girl, no. He loved her too much to do that to her. He would think about leaving her for her own safety. She wanted to become a vampire to be with him forever.

The fact that she asked him to be her sire made things even worst. It was already a challenge to not drink her blood just so he could keep himself alive but the fact that he wanted to be with her forever also was another job in it's self. He wanted to turn her but he thought about what he was going through.

He and his family had to go hunting for animals every weekend so they wouldn't have to kill a human. They had to wear an awful lot of clothing just walk around in the daylight. And the fact that they he had to hide his secret from what little friends that he had was no walk in the park.

But he pushed those thoughts from his mind. All he wanted do right now was spend time with the love of his life. He put his arm around Bella and they just sat there for the rest of the night. He was silently wishing that she had something to say just so he could hear her beautiful voice.

Wolf_Girl15
(Damn.....Nice one....)

SundaysTheory
(Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for the uber lateness and for any inconvenience. I was gone and had no internet access, bummer right? But I'm back now and I promise I won't take this long again to post. )

As the lunar light shone above them and the fire crackled blue behind them, she sat peacefully with her love on the shore. She was more than happy to get away from the awkward stares and uncomfortable atmosphere that hung around when Edward was near other humans. True, people ignored him when they spoke to Bella, but constant glances were starting to get a bit annoying. So what if her friends thought it was just it was some silly high school infatuation. Little did they know... and little she cared what others thought of them together.

Her feet kicked lazily absentmindedly as the small waves crashed. Bella held one hand firmly in his rock hard grip and the other ran up and down his pale forearm. His skin was soft, ironic compared to how indestructible he really was. She rested her head on his chest, secretly taking in heavenly aroma, and let the gentle sound of his breathing soothe her. It was almost unfair that someone could be so perfect without hardly trying. Everything seemed so easy and smooth with him, whereas with Bella she was one that could walk on a flat surface and still find a way to end up in the emergency room. In the back of her mind was always the thought that maybe he would leave her for someone better, not that he didn't deserve better. Yet she knew they were two completely different beings... But then again, maybe that's what had brought them together.

The past months had been the best in her life, ones that she would never forget even though most of them were a blur. Time seemed to pass ridiculously quick when she was around him, hours seemed like only minutes, and months seemed like only days. She hated the thought of not spending an eternity with him, but of course for her own well being or at least what Edward thought, she was unfairly still human and still aging. Bella couldn't see the point in his argument, not that she would bring the subject up on such a perfect night, but if he really wished for her well being, he would change her.

Bella listened to his satin voice as he spoke to her, another uncanny trait of his. 'No other place...' he told her. She couldn't help but to smile and look up into his beautiful tawny eyes. It was almost like an unseen force pulled her even closer towards him... a hand reached up and ran through his gorgeous mess of hair... Bella had no idea where this confidence had come from yet knew she was crossing some of Edward's boundaries. It was his fault he was so seductive.

Wolf_Girl15
(Who is Emmett and Rose?)

jewallac
Edward loved Bella's touch. The way she caressed his hair. Her scent was glorious. Edward had no idea what this mortal human was doing to him. She had him saying things that he never thought he'd say. Doing things he never think he'd do.

He couldn't hold back anymore. He had to kiss her. He passionately grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her face closer to his. He looked deep into her wanting eyes knowing that she wanted him to kiss her. He caressed Bella's soft, smooth skin so gently that he felt her shiver.

He knew he was making her fall deeper in love with him because that's what he wanted. He felt the same way. He leaned over to kiss her, but a thought ran through his mind.

"What if I can't stop this time. What if I get so into it that I can't hold back anymore and bite her."

He couldn't risk it. He wouldn't risk it. But he couldn't deny how he was feeling. He loved this girl with all of what was left of him.

He looked at her. She wanted him and he wanted her so he kissed her the most passionate way to show how he really felt. He could feel his vampire instincts kicking in but he couldn't let her go. It was all up to fate now.

trademark
"Alex you are coming with me"

"Never again will I be apart of the family Micheal!"

"Alexander you are coming with me now!'"Alex it is not are fault you knew the consequences of being with a human you killed the girl not us."

"It is not my fault you bastard"

"Not drinking human blood has made you weak how pathetic."

Kuchiki
Alice sat down in the soft sand. She loved the beach, the water, everything. She caught a glimpse of Bella and Edward near the water. She knew how much Bella loved Edward, and how much Edward loved her. It's like they were the perfect couple. She smiled to herself and stood up, dusting herself off. She walked over to the others; they were all in a small group, keeping their distance.

(wolf_girl, please keep all chatter in the other thread.
Ugh. Sorry it's super short. -.-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.