Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Washington D.C., the home of the capital of the United States of America and the home of the first ever Ultimate Fighters Tournament!!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/First-Tournament.jpg

Thousands among thousands of people from all over the world has come to watch the fight of the world's strongest warriors. Heroes from their homelands here to prove their worth. The arena in which the warriors shall fight was made out of the rarest metal that has the ability to withstand a nuke. President George W. Bush has come to watch the fight.

The fighters gathered within the arena as the stadium itself was empty. For these preliminaries were not open to the public. In front of each fighter was a wooden dummy on a pole. The announcer came forth and stood before the midst of the fighters.

"Greetings one and all! Behold the day before the Ultimate Fighters tournament is upon us! This test will decide what division you shall be placed in! Attack the dummy!" the announcer said.

Based on your spelling, your actions, and how you go about every little detail will determine your current ranking and decide what division you shall be placed in. Make no mistakes for you get one shot at this. Please do NOT waste space, you are allowed only one post for the attack. Once you have posted there is no second chances. Sunday the rankings will be posted so if you haven't made a character by then and haven't attacked the dummy then you will not partake in this tournament. Good luck.

JacopeX
::In an era of Jacope X's time after the defeat of hell's threat, it all has been clear that he must prepare for the future's challenges that are ahead of him. He stood along with many other fighters that seem to be in his level, or yet, even more powerful than he is. This actually encouraged him to try his best against such force like these fighters and warriors. He noticed demons as well. This now really unleashed the rage that will cause him to go all out force on his obstacles to go against any warrior. He bends down and ties his shoes very tightly then folds the tips of his jeans alittle. He gets back up right and started hoping up and down, having his knees reach his chest trying to get pumped up. He then hears instructions from an announcer.

He thought quick of the dummy that he was just told to attack. He looks at the Dummy ahead of him, trying not to think of the others and went full speed at the dummy. He did a 10 hit combo into the dummy with strong hooks, powerful kicks of his, and frightful straight punches. He then ended the attack with a strong blast into the dummy's chest. The force caused the dummy to go airborne. It was then attacked with a hard double hammer hit where Jacope X used a agility to appear behind the dummy and use two fist together to hammer down the dummy. He then uses his quick agility to appear where the Dummy is head and boots the Dummy into the ground. He head down into the dummy. He was going down with such full speed, that caused the his own surrounding to combusted into flames. He puts his Fist out, aiming for the mid section of the dummy. As he hits the dummy, he went through the dummy and into the ground. He stays there for a short moment. After all that, he jumps off the hole and lands on his feet perfectly. He looks at the dummy. It was very raggedy, burned, and ripped up now. He awaited to hear the division that is available for him.::

MadMel
john looked at the announcer, incredulous..
"one lousy dummy?..im amazed at what you humans can come up with" he said, shaking his head in disbelief..he raised his hand, gathered his power and shot the dummy with a bonespear..he then used his telekinisis to bring the dummy back to him where he pulled out his scythe and started slashing at the dummy with his best attacks, uppercutting it and jumping high into the air to continue the assult..he laid seven powerful hit into the dummy before knocking it to the ground and tele-stomping it..he then speared it in the face with his scythe and lifted it up for the judge to see..thats when he saw his friend jacopeX..he had just blown the crap out of his own dummy.."nice going" he said telepathically..
(ya dont need to reply laughing out loud )

jewallac
Jessy Bradshaw hadn't been a vampire slayer for very long. In fact, it was just 8 short months ago that he first heard the term. His watcher, Tavlin, taught him everything that he needed to know about his new destiny. About how he was supposed to fight the vampires, the demons and the forces of evil by himself. About his powers. Even about how he was the first guy in the whole slayer lineage.

The announcer told them in so many words to show how much better they were than each other.

"Well that isn't fair," Jessy thought to himself. "All these people with projectile powers. They can show me up in a heartbeat. Oh well. Just as long as I get to the finals, I don't care what division I'm put in."

Jessy Did a crescent moon kick, sending the wooden dummy sailing upward. While in midair, Jessy quickly took out his scythe and slashed the it vertically from the crotch up. He landed at the same time with the now split-in-two dummy.

"That would be a great finisher move for my next slay," he thought to himself.

Blaxican
Rayden shook his head as he watched his fellow combatants pummel their respective dummies. His deep blue eyes intently watched the Fighter by name of JacopeX, who slaughtered his dummy seemingly with the most passion. As Rayden looked down the line he could see dummies being attacked across the entire room. He felt a familiar sense of exhilaration at the sound of powers being used, attacks being performed. The air itself was rippling. Rayden closed his eyes and cleared his mind.

I need to remember why I am here. I am not here because I want to be here, I am here because I have to be here... for my family.

Rayden's thoughts drifted to the agreement he had made with the Kalingdrodo gang only a few hours earlier. The agreement stating that the only way Rayden would see his family alive again was if he entered and won the UFT. He had to stay focused on the objective at hand, losing was not an option.

Rayden's mind focused back onto the here-and-now. His Dummy remaining untouched, waiting for him to strike. Rayden glanced around coolly at the other participants and walked up to the dummy. He calmly pulled out one of his steel Kodachis and effortlessly and fluidly sliced the head off of his dummy. He placed the Kodachi back into it's sheath behind and over his head, then walked back to his starting position.

Most people would think it strange to do something so completely unglamorous. But Rayden had been in enough fighting tournaments to realize that showing off what you were capable of when not necessary was dangerous.

Jack of Light
Adyss observed the other fighters for a moment. It seems that my weapon will taste worthy blood after all. He stared at the dummy for a few seconds, finding the weakest point of it. Adyss then drew his 3-foot long cleaver and stood in his fighting stance. As he slowly turned his blade, the shine of the sun glimmered across its titanium edge. The blade was encrypted with mystical symbols that bound his own spirit to it, and boasted the ability to take the souls of his killed opponents and augment them to the blade, adding to its power. Its sharp edge was thin enough to fit into the ribcage, but also strong enough to break through bone if it missed.

He stepped forward and thrust his blade through the center of the dummy, incising its chest and slicing straight through the wood. Then he raised his left arm, and its muscles seemed to triple their size as he smashed through the remains of the dummy with fierce blows. Soon, only a pile of splinters were left at his feet.

Deit
Siim watched Jessy for a short moment then shifted his attention to his own dummy. "....Hmmm. I don't think Dim Mak would work on a wooden dummy.....Any way." he swiftly pulled out his dagger and kicked the dummy up in the air. he jumped up and lunged at the dummy, stabbing it, then kicked it hard making it crack on the ground. as Siim landed he threw the dagger, sticking it in the dummy's head.

trademark

Kuchiki
Lauren stepped onto the stage and stood in front of the dummy. She took a deep breath and exhaled. She hated fighting, but her sister loved it.

"Alright.....you can come on out." she said in her mind. In the back of her head, she could clearly see a female figure, her demon sister.

For a moment, she stood still, so still, one would have thought she died. She slowly opened her eyes. They were no longer a light blue, but a deep purple stained her once beautiful eyes. Lauren took out her sword slowly. She held it loosely with one hand, while her other hand was limp at her side. Then suddenly, she grabbed the sword with both hands, disappeared for a second, and stabbed the dummy through the heart. The sword suddenly was surrounded by a black fire that incinerated the dummy.
She sheathed the sword and walked away, leaving the dummy to burn to the ground.

Darth Extecute
Nightmare kneels down as the announcer described the way it would work. Once the man was finished, Nightmare stood up straight and gripped his huge sword with one hand. "Commence the attack, Nightmare" A voice was heard.

"Souls, give me strength!" He roared and started charging towards the dummy, as energy flowed trough his veins. It almost seemed like electricity flew trough his body, and lighting spread. Before the actual strike upon his dummy, he observed the man several lines away, making a ten hit combo before launching the dummy away into the air. Nightmare laughed inside, as he slammed his foot into the ground, making the dummy quake. His blade emitted a powerful green gleam, as he leaped up in the air and anyone with a sense of magic could feel the darkness within the swing. Gripping the sword with both hands, upon landing he struck and cleaved the dummy in one single cut, and it fell to the ground in two pieces. With a single motion, nearly considered a combo, Nightmare spun around and placed his sword on the back.

He slowly backed away and as he watched the cleaved dummy, a cloud of darkness spread out of his hand and darkness engulfed his fierce dummy opponent. As the cloud eventually disappeared, only ashes remained of the target.

"Idiotic preliminaries! Just make them queue to fight me, and it'll all be over soon!" Nightmare spoke, as he walked away. He crossed path with Lauren, and holding up his arm in front of her as he moved by "Out of my way, sissy little!" He said with a grin crossed over his face and looked down upon the little girl.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie stood watching people intently. "There stupid enough to stoop at my level...,"She said smirking. "They will all try to own me and put up fights,"She muttered. "But none of them can when,"She said smiling narrowing her eyes on the dummy. "It won't matter what ever one else thinks of my skills,"She muttered under her breath. She watched everyone one else slaughter their dummy in instants time while she stood there stairing at her for quite some time now. Images passed through her head like a frieght train. Taunting her of all the memories filled of agony that she barly would remember about. She felt dizzy and her eyes burned. "Im smarter then this dummy,"She said adamantly androlled her eyes and she struck her hand at the dummy. This attack was part of her own matial arts. Known as Treten Sie Esel Estilo! She sliced its head off and it rolled away. She kicked it measuring time and it was knocked into the air and fell into the ground in peices. "Respect my athority dummy,"She mumbled and turned away from it.

SpadeKing
"Great this will be a good time to warm up!"

Ethuisiastically J.W. drop to the ground stretching before the dummy infront of him. It was his first tournament ever and surerly enough he was rattled about about it after all he never really got to test out the techniques against various other types but, yet it left him excited. He looked around at the other contestants practicing with the dummies and then looked at the giant psycho in armor and the girl kicking the dummy.

"well, atleast I'm not the only who showed up in a hyped up mood. Wow these guys really must be at the top of their game to be breaking the dummies like that, just hopes that dummy doesn't turn out to be me later on."

J.W. rose up practicing a little up on his capoeira, he didn't plan on showing his other two fighting styles while warming up on the dummies because if people were going to be hitting that hard here he might want to save some type of suprises himself. He backflipped to both his hands knocking the dummy up a little from its stationary position and began a barrage of top - spinning kicks and modifying it down to a simingly break dancing moves and then finishing his combo with a poweful kick across the mid-section splitting the lower and upper part into half. It was the best he could do out of this style but it was good enough to keep himself satisfied.

Kuchiki
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Nightmare kneels down as the announcer described the way it would work. Once the man was finished, Nightmare stood up straight and gripped his huge sword with one hand. "Commence the attack, Nightmare" A voice was heard.

"Souls, give me strength!" He roared and started charging towards the dummy, as energy flowed trough his veins. It almost seemed like electricity flew trough his body, and lighting spread. Before the actual strike upon his dummy, he observed the man several lines away, making a ten hit combo before launching the dummy away into the air. Nightmare laughed inside, as he slammed his foot into the ground, making the dummy quake. His blade emitted a powerful green gleam, as he leaped up in the air and anyone with a sense of magic could feel the darkness within the swing. Gripping the sword with both hands, upon landing he struck and cleaved the dummy in one single cut, and it fell to the ground in two pieces. With a single motion, nearly considered a combo, Nightmare spun around and placed his sword on the back.

He slowly backed away and as he watched the cleaved dummy, a cloud of darkness spread out of his hand and darkness engulfed his fierce dummy opponent. As the cloud eventually disappeared, only ashes remained of the target.

"Idiotic preliminaries! Just make them queue to fight me, and it'll all be over soon!" Nightmare spoke, as he walked away. He crossed path with Lauren, and holding up his arm in front of her as he moved by "Out of my way, sissy little!" He said with a grin crossed over his face and looked down upon the little girl.
"You may be bigger and stronger, but you're a waste of my time.' she said in a calm voice. If she were to attack him, she would either be disqualified or give out useful information on her powers. So, instead of attacking as she normally would, she walked around Nightmare, not showing any kind of interest in him. Lauren was then let out after Kari's little incident.

Lauren's blue eyes returned, and her face lit up with the glow of happiness like before. Done with her 'dummy' exercise, she stood in a corner and gathered information of the other contestants. Her eyes fell on each contestant, and she gathered information on each one of them. But she observed Nightmare more carefully. He was one she should watch out for. He looked dangerous, but like every villain, they must be brought down, by her.

MadMel
(dunno if ya meant to reply erm)

Kuchiki
(I honestly don't know what's going on. Becasue in his first post, it said 'Only one post for the ATTACK' so I just assumed that we could post replies.)

MadMel
(hmm)

Johns Mannequin
Ismail Muhammad's eyes flashed when he heard the words attack the dummy. He thought of the possibility of showing off what he could do, as to intimidate the competition before the tournament even started. But then, he noticed several of the fighters holding back in their assaults on the dummies. This bought him to realize that, in a contest of champions such as this, it was probably not the best idea to show off all you can do. Therefore, he decided on a flashy, but not too complicated, massacre of his dummy.

Ismail launched himself into the air, brandishing his scimitar as he did so. He clasped it with both hands and raised his arms to the sky. He brought his sword down on the top of the head of his dummy with such force that it split clean in two. He then sheathed his sword and resumed facing the announcer to see which division his fighting abilities fell under.

Kaldorei
Most of the competitors had already defeated their dummy, and Marie-Lee Bishop was one of those who not yet had touched hers. She looked at the dummy with a smile, but did not move. She just stood there, holding a fluffy teddybear and hugging it tight. Her very own teddybear, that her brother gave her as a good luck token. His favorite bear.

With gentle, quiet stepps, Marie-Lee walked forward towards the dummy. She stopped half a meter away, and leaned her head as she looked at it. "Do not go anywhere, teddy" She said and took her jacket of and placed it on the ground, placing the teddybear on top of it to make sure it got no dirt on it. "Stay put, Marie-Lee will be with you in a moment"

With those words, Marie-Lee placed herself in a combat position and locked her eyes on the dummy. Raising her fist, she took a stepp forward and made a punch against the dummy. A punch without effect, as the dummy barely moved. "Hmm" She mumbled, and made serveral more punches without effect. She scratched her head, and looked at the dummy with an annoyed look. She hit, kicked and tackled the dummy over and over again, but the dummy would not fall. It would not be destroyed in any way. "DIE!" She shouted, grabbed the dummy and started shaking it. "Die die die" She said quietly, and after a while stopped shaking it. "Silly....." She mumbled quietly, and after serveral minutes of hitting, kicking and tackling there was a crack heard from the dummy. "Aha!" She said, and carried on with her frequent hitting. Eventually, the dummy cracked and fell to the ground.

"YES!" She shouted and raised her arms into the air, like she was any other champion. She looked down at the dummy who barely had any scratches on it. "That's right. You went down!" She said and walked up to her jacket. She picked the teddy bear up, before putting the jacket on. "You saw that, Teddy! I won!" She smiled at the stuffed bear and walked away from her barely defeated dummy.

Baby Bear
Kansuto walked into the room quietly with the girl and the guy that were practicing on the dummies.He came up behind them"You sure about that? you think you can take me down?"he said kicked a dummy and busting it open."I think you got it all wrong..I'll own the both of you anyways."Kansuto staed at another dummy his arm transformed into a sharp jagged rock and pierced through the dummy tearing it open in 7 seconds."Thats just a taste of my powers..I have more to come that are more deadlier so watch yourselves!"he laughed doing push ups on the floor.

MadMel
(eh wtf..they are all in a giant outside arena bear laughing out loud )

ESB -1138
((Preliminaries are over. From now on this theard shall be used for those not fighting. Fights shall begin today. Remember ONLY THE TWO PEOPLE FIGHTING ARE ALLOWED TO POST THERE! Once both fighters made themselves known and ready I will start the fight))

First match:
Siim vs Adyss

jewallac
You still haven't told us what division we're in.

Darth Extecute
((Where will the participants be when not fighting? Any specific room, or something? This post of mine will be next to the arena.. And Jewallac, I am not sure we need to know that.. As long as he does, we do not have to care much about it.. We cant effect it anyway evil face ))

"Siim and Adyss? Bah, I hate waiting!" Nightmare said with an annoyed tone, and slammed his fist into the wall.. "We all know I'm the final champion.. Why waste our time on weaklings fighting, anyway?" He shrugged and stabbed his sword into the ground, sitting down and leaning towards the wall.. He peered around in the room, searching for some way to have a good time..

jewallac
~I guess you're right.~

Jessy was really anxious to see what kind of competition he was up against. There were literally fighters from every corner of the earth. Some even looked like they were from another dimension.

"I wonder if there's any vampires around who needs a good slaying. I'm pretty bored."

That was an understatement but it wasn't the only thing he was feeling. Jessy was only a vampire slayer for 8 months. Sure he was a great fighter and all but he still had a lot to learn. Tavlin entered him in this tournament because there was some ancient evil that needed a good ass kicking. Jessy told him that he didn't think he was ready when they were training at home in Detroit. Tavlin said you'll be ready.

"Tell me that when my head goes rolling around ten feet away from my body."

The thing about it was that Jessy didn't know if he was good enough to face it just yet. He was hoping to learn a lot more about fighting from the variety of characters here than what was just in his memory from slayers of the past. For right now, it was all about luck and his memory.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by jewallac
You still haven't told us what division we're in.

Because there is no divisions. Just one tournament.

jewallac
~Yeeaaaaah. That's already been explained to me.~

MadMel
~I guess you're right.~

Jessy was really anxious to see what kind of competition he was up against. There were literally fighters from every corner of the earth. Some even looked like they were from another dimension.

"I wonder if there's any vampires around who needs a good slaying. I'm pretty bored." john looked, noticing jessy..he sensed something about him.."vampire slayer" he said out loud..john wondered if the slayer could tell he was half vampire..but he seriosly doubted it, considering he looked more like his father, death..the only things that could identify john as a vampire were his teeth..

Darth Extecute
"Oh, god! Let the fight begin sometime.." Nightmare said with an loud and annoyed voice.. He was walking forth and back intrough the room, not knowing what he would do.. Nightmare observed the different competitors and gave out a long, loud roar.. He had an angry look in his eyes, and slammed his fist into the wall.. "Give me the award, and line the opponents up.. I want to win this now, so I can get back to my search.." He said and slammed his fist into the wall again..

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sighed deeply. She put her googles on her head and smiled. She looked at everyone wondering who she would have to fight."Does it matter?"She thought. There people that actually looked real strong but Jessie didn't want to admit it. She saw only two other girls which surprised her.Jess stretched sevel times loosing up her body. Then she sat down and waited.

Kaldorei
"Teddy. I have a bad feeling about this" Marie-Lee said and walked trough the room, watching the man who went by the name Nightmare. Clearly the largest person around, and compared to her who were clearly the smallest person around. "Not him, Teddy. Nasty bugger" She whispered, before continue the walk. Everyone seemed so hostile at the moment. Almost everyone. She stopped walking, and looked at the girl named Jessie who sat down. "Look, Teddy. A friendly face" Marie-Lee said to her stuffed teddybear, smiled and started walking in the direction of Jessie.

ESB -1138
Jarrod sat down in a back room with the television on watching Siim and Adyss. He knew Siim for some time and hoped he could pull off a victory.

jewallac
Jessy felt as if someone was watching him. Tavlin had taught him that a slayer could sense when a vampire was near and that a vampire could smell a slayer's blood from a mile away. He tried to follow his instincts. Every time he walked one way, the feeling came from another direction.

He ended up near a guy who looked like the grim reaper.

"I wonder if they'll know that one of the contestants are missing", Jessy thought to himself. But then he thought of something else. This vampire was entered into a contest. Most of these fighters here were fighting for something. He himself was fighting to save the world.

He was pretty sure that a vampire could care less about the money that was rewarded to the winner of the UFT. So what was this guys agenda. He decided to wait things out. That may have been the dumbest thing he ever did as a slayer.

Johns Mannequin
Ismail Muhammad had a seat next to Jarrod. He did not speak to him, but had an interest in the fight, as it would give clues as to what he was up against, and also saw it as a bit of entertainment.

trademark
"who do you guys think will win?"

Johns Mannequin
Ismail was the first to respond, in a heavy Arabian accent, "I am not familiar with either of these fighters, which is why I'm watching the fight and not socializing like those fools over there," he pointed to the crowd of the other fighters, "I want to learn as much as I can before I face any of these imbeciles."

trademark
"Hey man what is with your attitude?

Darth Extecute
Have made the discovery that there was a television in the room next to Nightmares current one, he was heading that way.. It was at least something he could do while waiting for others, even though he hated all these technological things, such as the television.. Thanks for the good old fashion way, where a sword was all that mattered.. He himself, who actually fought in both the beginning and the end of the roman empire, had already seen a lot, and nothing on that TV could suprise him.. As he got closer, he noticed that it was the current fight taking place..

Giving a grin, when he heard one of them mention the question concerning who would win, he ran his sword into the ground, making it penetrate the stone floor.. "I bet your soul, that the big guy will win.." He said to each and every one that was nearby the TV with a dark and slightly trembling voice.. His eyes flashed in some green wierd way, and he got this great grin over his face..

Johns Mannequin
"Experience, it is a smart practice to watch your possible future opponents, and they're not doing so, therefore, they are unintelligent."

ESB -1138
Have made the discovery that there was a television in the room next to Nightmares current one, he was heading that way.. It was at least something he could do while waiting for others, even though he hated all these technological things, such as the television.. Thanks for the good old fashion way, where a sword was all that mattered.. He himself, who actually fought in both the beginning and the end of the roman empire, had already seen a lot, and nothing on that TV could suprise him.. As he got closer, he noticed that it was the current fight taking place..

Giving a grin, when he heard one of them mention the question concerning who would win, he ran his sword into the ground, making it penetrate the stone floor.. "I bet your soul, that the big guy will win.." He said to each and every one that was nearby the TV with a dark and slightly trembling voice.. His eyes flashed in some green wierd way, and he got this great grin over his face..

"I wouldn't put it pass Siim." Jarrod replied hearing Nightmare's remark. "I know him and he isn't a pushover. Even if the big guy wins Siim will give him a run for his money and then some."

trademark
"I bet you have no life Big Guy.""whatever man "

Darth Extecute
Nightmare leaned over his sword, and his grin remained even though Lex appearently tried to insult him.. "You have no idea how right you are, mortal" He said and looked at Lex who turned his back on Nightmare.. He then turned his head to Jarrod, watching him speak about that friend of his.. "I am still ready to bet your soul on it" Nightmare said and smiled..

ESB -1138
Nightmare leaned over his sword, and his grin remained even though Lex appearently tried to insult him.. "You have no idea how right you are, mortal" He said and looked at Lex who turned his back on Nightmare.. He then turned his head to Jarrod, watching him speak about that friend of his.. "I am still ready to bet your soul on it" Nightmare said and smiled..

"A bet? Fine. I have confidence in Siim. I'll make your wager that Siim wins." Jarrod responded with a smirk.

Darth Extecute
"Wonderful" Nightmare said with a grin, and got up straight.. "If the big guy win, I will claim your soul.. I am sure you can not do the same, so tell me.. What would you like in exchange? If the probabillity that you win would actually appear" Nightmare spoke and looked Jarrod into the eyes..

((Nightmare do not TAKE the soul.. He just duplicate it, to obtain information, memory and things about the character..))

Blaxican
Rayden leaned against a wall in the massive stadium and attempted to watch the massive titanitron that was showing the fight. However, he found himself unable to concentrate due to all the noise that that fool Nightmare was making. Rayden rolled his eyes and gently flicked some of his hair out of his eyes. He sensed a presence watching him and turned to one of the many doorway entrances to the stadium to see a short, skinny man in a grey suit with shades and ballroom hat. The man nodded and gestured at him, then disappeared into the hallway.

Rayden narrowed his eyes then got up from his spot against the wall and made his way to the exit. On the way he passed the large warrior that was Nightmare, engaged in conversation with some other guy.

"Wonderful. If the big guy win, I will claim your soul.. I am sure you can not do the same..."

Rayden went out of earshot as he exited the stadium, emerging into the large hallway filled with passing people. Leaning against the wall across the hallway from the door Rayden came through, was the short man in the suit. At a closer distance, Rayden recognized the man as Pedjuj, Rayden's contact from the Kalingrodo. Rayden wrinkled his nose in annoyance.

"What a pleasure to see you again, and so soon... Peduj..."

Peduj ignored Rayden's sarcasm and inserted a piece of gum into his mouth, then started smacking his gums loudly. he gestured to one of the many viewscreens lined along the walls that showed the fight.

"So uh... *smack, smack* you 'fraid , kid."

Rayden's facial expression became that of impassiveness.

"Not especially, no."

Peduj adjusted his shades, which were starting to slip of the bridge of his long nose.

"Well ya should be. I of course du't have ta remind you of what will happen to your family if ya lose."

Rayden said nothing, though his eyes were narrowing again.

"You fail to realize how easy it would be ta kill any of 'em. A quick slash to the neck, maybe. Or we could make it slow, and painful. Ya know, we have some wonderful techniques that involve wrenches and golf clubs that- " Peduj was cut off as in a flash Rayden had his neck at his throat. He slammed Peduj against the wall he was leaning against and elevated him off the floor. Rayden's face was that of pure fury. He growled.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't just crush your windpipe right here and now, Peduj. "

Peduj's face was starting to turn red from oxygen deprivation, but he laughed regardless, showing off his uncharacteristically white teeth.

"Because, kid. I'm not stupid enough to come here alone. I've got a buddy in this very hallway, watching you and me right now. Watchin' our every move. And if you kill me the first thing he'll do is report immediately back to our boss, and THAT, will result in the instant... execution, of your family. Didja get that? So I'll be a buddy and advise you to put me down."

Rayden face softened to a glare. He slowly lowered Peduj down to the ground and stepped back. He lowered his face in a sign of resignation.

"Did you come here just to torment me?"

Peduj grinned.

"Nah, I just came to remind you why you are here."

Peduj laughed and then turned his back on Rayden, heading down the hallway and toward the exit of the building.

Rayden followed his movement and sighed before going back into the stadium.

Kuchiki
Lauren sat down with the back of her head resting against the wall. She closed her eyes and rested. She tried her best to drown out all the outside noise, but it was no good. She couldn't rest for her fight when all of them were making so much noise. She sighed and stood up. She over heard some of the other contestants betting on who would win.

"Great..." she said with much disappointment in her voice. The tournament barely began, and some were making bets on who would win.

She started walking around for fun and out of sheer boredom.

JacopeX
::Jacope X was pretty confident. He walked behind the Stadium Warming up. He did not want to be seen by no one nor did he want to be disturbed. He was going to stretch as well until he hears his name eing called up. He would be ready for any challenge. He was looking forward to fight demons. He has a huge grudge against demons and Magic. He really wants to win this tournament or atleast do very good to prove himself worthy to fight against whats ahead::

trademark

MadMel
Jessy felt as if someone was watching him. Tavlin had taught him that a slayer could sense when a vampire was near and that a vampire could smell a slayer's blood from a mile away. He tried to follow his instincts. Every time he walked one way, the feeling came from another direction.

He ended up near a guy who looked like the grim reaper.

"I wonder if they'll know that one of the contestants are missing", Jessy thought to himself. But then he thought of something else. This vampire was entered into a contest. Most of these fighters here were fighting for something. He himself was fighting to save the world.

He was pretty sure that a vampire could care less about the money that was rewarded to the winner of the UFT. So what was this guys agenda. He decided to wait things out. That may have been the dumbest thing he ever did as a slayer.
(lmao you think im evil)
john smiled at the slayer, then he turned and saw his friend jacopeX pacing the arena.."hello" he said with telepathy..

jewallac
Jessy was bored. He thought that watching someone other than himself fight would be fun. He was surprised to find out that he wasn't amused. He needed some human interaction. He walked over to a girl holding a teddy bear.

"Hey," he said, trying to think of more to say. "So you worried about your impending match? I know I am."

Kaldorei
Marie-Lee leaned her head to the side and looked at the man who approached her. He seemed like a nice guy, she though and while getting a smile on her face she nodded. "Oh, yes" Marie-Lee spoke and hugged her stuffed bear. "I want to fight someone average. Not some house like that guy" She said and looked at the man with the sword as bigger than she was. "I am a light weigh class" She said briefly after the first sentence and smiled slyly. "Hi, by the way" She looked at him and with one hand and started playing with her hair, making curls and holding her bear in the other one.

JacopeX
::Jacope X started doing push ups but as he pops up, he pops into the air doing a backflip. He kept doing this taking the burning pain. He knew that they would have him go against a very tough opponent::

jewallac
~You do know that my character, Jessy, is only 16 years old.~

Jessy looked at her funny. Was she serious? Average? There was definitely no one average here.

"What exactly do you mean when you say you want to fight someone average? You do know that this a fighting tournament and that most of these people have been fighting for most of their lives. Some of them aren't even human."

Jenny_Bug
(ooo...i didn't no there were 2 people named Jessy/Jessie...lol...)

Jessie sighed and stood up. After a short rest and some warm-up strething shes was only parcially ready for anything. She had to think hard. Then she would have to educatatally guess about her oppenent when she knows who it'll be. But that short ammount off time guessing about her opponent won't be accurate. She sighed again clearing her mind. She clossed her eyes and let mind run on everything she knew and could do and attempt.

MadMel
(jacope reply dammit!)

JacopeX
Originally posted by MadMel
(lmao you think im evil)
john smiled at the slayer, then he turned and saw his friend jacopeX pacing the arena.."hello" he said with telepathy.. ::Jacope X turns to easily find John sencing where the telepathy came from and it was from the reaper. He smiles and waves::

Jacope X: Hey I didnt know you were in this tournament aswell!!!

::Jacope X yelled with both hands aside from both ways of his mouth with such joy. He thought that he was gonna be alone here but good thing he gets to talk to a friend he knew since......ever.::

ESB -1138
"Wonderful" Nightmare said with a grin, and got up straight.. "If the big guy win, I will claim your soul.. I am sure you can not do the same, so tell me.. What would you like in exchange? If the probabillity that you win would actually appear" Nightmare spoke and looked Jarrod into the eyes..

((Nightmare do not TAKE the soul.. He just duplicate it, to obtain information, memory and things about the character..))

"How about that giant sword of yours." Jarrod answered.

Darth Extecute
Nightmare laughed out loud.. "This sword is worth more than a thousand of your souls would ever be worth, mortal" He said and grinned wickedly.. "In order to obtain this sword, you are required to win a tournament far greater than this one.. The tournament that have been reanimated twice.. The one I have won twice.." He said shortly afterwards.. "No, thank you.. You can however get to know me, as an reward if you are victorious.. That is the reversed effect of what I will do to you if I win" He said, leaning over his sword..

Kaldorei
~You do know that my character, Jessy, is only 16 years old.~

Jessy looked at her funny. Was she serious? Average? There was definitely no one average here.

"What exactly do you mean when you say you want to fight someone average? You do know that this a fighting tournament and that most of these people have been fighting for most of their lives. Some of them aren't even human."

"Well, by average I mean the average weight. I am not very strong, you see" She said, playing with her hair and with a smile on her face. "I am aware of the fact that many here is not even humans. Well, do not mind that. You would not understand. My way of fighting is" She paused a while "complicated" She said shortly after, smiling at the man.

"What powers do you possess then, sir?" She asked the man, looking up at him. He was taller than she was, forcing her to lean her head upwards slightly when talking. "Oh, meet Teddy!" She said, holding her bear up to Jessy.

ESB -1138
Nightmare laughed out loud.. "This sword is worth more than a thousand of your souls would ever be worth, mortal" He said and grinned wickedly.. "In order to obtain this sword, you are required to win a tournament far greater than this one.. The tournament that have been reanimated twice.. The one I have won twice.." He said shortly afterwards.. "No, thank you.. You can however get to know me, as an reward if you are victorious.. That is the reversed effect of what I will do to you if I win" He said, leaning over his sword..

"Getting a little cocky? That's fine. But the thing is...you don't know a thing about me. Bragging about one's skills is useless unless you know your opponent. Because there's a surprise around every corner." Jarrod responded to what he thought was him gloating.

Darth Extecute
"Braging?" Nightmare said and laughed.. "There is a certain difference between sharing facts, and braging.. I am just thinking of your own good.." He said and looked at Jarrod.. "Gaining control of your soul for a moment, will teach me anything I need to know about you" He said with a grin.. "So much for your element of suprise.. Besides, if it were not because I was curious of you, I would not make this bet.. I doubt someone like you could win over me, no matter how many suprises you give me!"

ESB -1138
"Braging?" Nightmare said and laughed.. "There is a certain difference between sharing facts, and braging.. I am just thinking of your own good.." He said and looked at Jarrod.. "Gaining control of your soul for a moment, will teach me anything I need to know about you" He said with a grin.. "So much for your element of suprise.. Besides, if it were not because I was curious of you, I would not make this bet.. I doubt someone like you could win over me, no matter how many suprises you give me!"

"No...taking MY soul will only allow you know half of me. I'm full of surprises. I don't even know everything there is about my other." Jarrod responded remembering the day it happened. He did it for all the right reasons and tried to stand by them at all times.

jewallac
Originally posted by Kaldorei
"Well, by average I mean the average weight. I am not very strong, you see" She said, playing with her hair and with a smile on her face. "I am aware of the fact that many here is not even humans. Well, do not mind that. You would not understand. My way of fighting is" She paused a while "complicated" She said shortly after, smiling at the man.

"What powers do you possess then, sir?" She asked the man, looking up at him. He was taller than she was, forcing her to lean her head upwards slightly when talking. "Oh, meet Teddy!" She said, holding her bear up to Jessy. ~How old is your character, Kal?~

"Complicated, huh? Well anyways, I am the first male vampire slayer. I have super strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, limited retro- and precognition in the form of prophetic dreams that let me know when something bad is about to happen. And I can also sense where vampires are at."

He didn't want to sound like it, but Jessy was pretty impressed with all those powers he possessed. "What about you," he asked the smiling girl. "And can I ask for your name?"

MadMel
Originally posted by JacopeX
::Jacope X turns to easily find John sencing where the telepathy came from and it was from the reaper. He smiles and waves::

Jacope X: Hey I didnt know you were in this tournament aswell!!!

::Jacope X yelled with both hands aside from both ways of his mouth with such joy. He thought that he was gonna be alone here but good thing he gets to talk to a friend he knew since......ever.::
john teleported to his friends side "yea stuff happens, issues arrose and im the one doing all the hard work, once again" he said, smiling..then he was serious.."im not here for the fight, jacope, something else is going on here..either that or the elder god tricked me into coming here, which i doubt..i can feel it"
john looked around, hoping noone was spying on them..changing the mood, he sudenly grinned.."gee..what would happen if i had to fight a NON evil jacopeX"

Kaldorei
~How old is your character, Kal?~

"Complicated, huh? Well anyways, I am the first male vampire slayer. I have super strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, limited retro- and precognition in the form of prophetic dreams that let me know when something bad is about to happen. And I can also sense where vampires are at."

He didn't want to sound like it, but Jessy was pretty impressed with all those powers he possessed. "What about you," he asked the smiling girl. "And can I ask for your name?"

"I have a low weight" She said with a little insecure tone in her voice, when hearing about his powers. They sure were many and she turned quiet for a while. Her powers were nothing if she was to compare them with other people.

"I am Marie-Lee Bishop. You probably heard of me as the girl who nearly lost to her dummy" Marie-Lee blused and looked at the man. She had no idea if the rumors had spread yet or no, but she did know that she had problems with her dummy. She hugged her teddybear, looking at him "Nice to meet you, mr..?"

JacopeX
john teleported to his friends side "yea stuff happens, issues arrose and im the one doing all the hard work, once again" he said, smiling..then he was serious.."im not here for the fight, jacope, something else is going on here..either that or the elder god tricked me into coming here, which i doubt..i can feel it"
john looked around, hoping noone was spying on them..changing the mood, he sudenly grinned.."gee..what would happen if i had to fight a NON evil jacopeX" ((By the way, this before JAcope X became evil. This was actually before his discovery of the apocalypse))

Jacope X: Evil Jacope X?

::Jacope X then wondered about the Elder god tricking John coming here. He then thought about it afterwards::

MadMel
(aww...)
"youve been evil before" john said to jacope.."and i was being sarcastic about the tricking bit" he added, reading his friends mind..."god doesnt trick anyone..he sent me here because he knows something is here..something that we can stop" john paused for dramatic effect, than said "one of us needs to win this"

Darth Extecute
"Do we have a deal or not?" Nightmare asked, anger in tone.. "Quit the talking!"
He walked up to the man, his right hand got a green glow on it.. "The victorious, then! Adyss, I win.. Siim, you loose.. Do we have a deal?" He said, looking at Jarrod.. He had placed his sword over the shoulder, as he stood waiting for Jarrod to grab his hand.. "Learn your foe is important, like you said.. This is your chance to learn about the greatest foe you will ever face"

jewallac
"I have a low weight" She said with a little insecure tone in her voice, when hearing about his powers. They sure were many and she turned quiet for a while. Her powers were nothing if she was to compare them with other people.

"I am Marie-Lee Bishop. You probably heard of me as the girl who nearly lost to her dummy" Marie-Lee blused and looked at the man. She had no idea if the rumors had spread yet or no, but she did know that she had problems with her dummy. She hugged her teddybear, looking at him "Nice to meet you, mr..?" ~One more time, Jessy is only 16. He's a teenager, not a man. laughing~

"Bradshaw. Jessy Bradshaw. But just call me Jessy. And it's nice to meet you, too."

He couldn't help but look at her teddy. "What are your powers? Or do you not have any."

He thought it weird for a young woman to be carrying around a teddy bear at a fighting competition. But to all her own. It wasn't his business.

Kaldorei
~One more time, Jessy is only 16. He's a teenager, not a man. laughing~

"Bradshaw. Jessy Bradshaw. But just call me Jessy. And it's nice to meet you, too."

He couldn't help but look at her teddy. "What are your powers? Or do you not have any."

He thought it weird for a young woman to be carrying around a teddy bear at a fighting competition. But to all her own. It wasn't his business.

"I have powers alright" She nodded at him with a smile crossed over her face. "I would like to call myself a warrior of the wind" She said, grinning. "I often have a hard time describing what I am capable of, but we could say that I am in the light class. I weight 78 pounds and I use it the best way possible" She smiled at him.

She noticed that he laid an eye at her teddy bear. "It is my brother's bear" She said and held the bear up at him. "He gave it to me as a good luck token and I will treat it like it was my brother himself" She said and hugged the bear tight.

jewallac
~What do you mean he looks older? Are you talking about that pic?~

"78 pounds?! Do you eat! How could you only weigh that much!"

Jessy didn't mean to say it that way, but he was just shocked. His 11 year old nephew weighed more than that.

"Uh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way." He tried to change the subject. "So you have a brother and you have powers. Does that run in your family?"

ESB -1138
"Do we have a deal or not?" Nightmare asked, anger in tone.. "Quit the talking!"
He walked up to the man, his right hand got a green glow on it.. "The victorious, then! Adyss, I win.. Siim, you loose.. Do we have a deal?" He said, looking at Jarrod.. He had placed his sword over the shoulder, as he stood waiting for Jarrod to grab his hand.. "Learn your foe is important, like you said.. This is your chance to learn about the greatest foe you will ever face"

Jarrod smiled and grabbed hold of Nightmare's hand. "You have a deal. But knowing your opponent isn't everything."

Kaldorei
"I eat. I eat a lot. In a matter of fact, I probably eat more often than anyone else in this room" She said, nodding and with a smile on her face. She knew he was going to be suprised by her weight and she found it rather amusing. She looked up at him when he changed the topic "No, it is not a family thing. It happened to me by accident. I kind of like it, even though I have some problems when there is a windy day" She sighed, thinking back on the times she had experienced hurricanes and simular.

JacopeX
::Jacope X walked into the Stadium with John. It was pretty full. Many people shouting out and cheering for a fight going on between Slim and Adyss. It was very new to him since he is not used to fighting infront of people. He looked around observing what these are doing. He sees them yelling, drinking, beng completely out of control for this fight. They actually act like this is a show. Jacope X now felt as if he was beinga show for the people. He did not like it but he has already entered the tournament. Plus, he would never let down a fight. He had to get used to this atmosphere and enviroment. He watches Adyss and Sliim got at it for now. Just to see how they were all like::

jewallac

"I eat. I eat a lot. In a matter of fact, I probably eat more often than anyone else in this room" She said, nodding and with a smile on her face. She knew he was going to be suprised by her weight and she found it rather amusing. She looked up at him when he changed the topic "No, it is not a family thing. It happened to me by accident. I kind of like it, even though I have some problems when there is a windy day" She sighed, thinking back on the times she had experienced hurricanes and simular.
~This is my last post until Saturday and sorry it's so short. I'll see everybody later.~

"By accident, how? What happened?"

Jessy was hoping that she didn't get her powers due to someone experimenting on her.

Kaldorei
"Nothing fancy. Some evil people testing several things on me. However, I did turn out great, as you can see. I can not in any way gain weight, unless I fill my pockets with stone. Other than that, I seem to be doomed to stay at 78 pounds." She nodded at him, giving him a smile to show that she was over the whole experiment thing.

Darth Extecute
"A pleasure making deal with you.. I hope you get disappointed.. I know I wont" He said with a great grin crossed over his face.. "Now lets enjoy the show.." He said, taking the sword out, leaning on it again, observing the television.. He had a big smile on his face, yet a serious look.. On the inside, he laughed..

MadMel
::Jacope X walked into the Stadium with John. It was pretty full. Many people shouting out and cheering for a fight going on between Slim and Adyss. It was very new to him since he is not used to fighting infront of people. He looked around observing what these are doing. He sees them yelling, drinking, beng completely out of control for this fight. They actually act like this is a show. Jacope X now felt as if he was beinga show for the people. He did not like it but he has already entered the tournament. Plus, he would never let down a fight. He had to get used to this atmosphere and enviroment. He watches Adyss and Sliim got at it for now. Just to see how they were all like:: "ill say siim wins" john said, smiling at the 2 younger fighters battling it out.."he has good mind powers, at least over the dagger anyways, backed up by some good combos"..

ESB -1138
"A pleasure making deal with you.. I hope you get disappointed.. I know I wont" He said with a great grin crossed over his face.. "Now lets enjoy the show.." He said, taking the sword out, leaning on it again, observing the television.. He had a big smile on his face, yet a serious look.. On the inside, he laughed..

"The pleasure is mine." Jarrod replied having a strange feeling deep down like something...just something isn't right. A horrible feeling of doubt and despair like a dark force was at work.

MrCurt061430
Ice rushed into the stadium, hoping he wasn't too late to join this tournament. Ice notices Jacope and John in front of him and calls out their names in a freindly greeting. "Jacope, John, hey! You guys are in this too?"

MadMel
"haha nice" john said gleefully, looking at his other friend.."yea we are in this..a 3rd hand will be usefull..by the way, if you want to join, id say you beat the living crap outta one of those dummies ASAP"
john pulled a dummy up with TK and sent it toward ice..

jewallac
"Nothing fancy. Some evil people testing several things on me. However, I did turn out great, as you can see. I can not in any way gain weight, unless I fill my pockets with stone. Other than that, I seem to be doomed to stay at 78 pounds." She nodded at him, giving him a smile to show that she was over the whole experiment thing.
"I am so tired of hearing and meeting people who acquired their amazing gifts by evil experimentation."

In Jessy's 8 month career of vampire slaying, he's met a girl who could walk through walls because she was thrown in a tub of demon blood just because her boyfriend wanted her to help him rob banks. A guy who had to live in other people's body because something called the Club believed that ghosts were real and wanted to see one. And then there was that guy who was offered as a sacrifice to a werewolf because no one liked him.

"Well you seem ok with it, so I'll let it go. But if you ever want me to kick some ass for you, I'll do it."

Kaldorei
Marie-Lee smiled at Jessy "Thank you" She said quietly, a little shy in tone. "Any time I need help, I will contact you. Got it!" She said with a smile on her face. This situation was a little bit akward. She had not often spoken to someone that treated her like this. He spoke of superpowers like they were a common thing. It felt wierd, since she had barely met anyone else than herself that possessed powers. A few and she heard of some on the news, but that is about it.
"What do you do for a living, sir?" She asked him gently.

MrCurt061430
"haha nice" john said gleefully, looking at his other friend.."yea we are in this..a 3rd hand will be usefull..by the way, if you want to join, id say you beat the living crap outta one of those dummies ASAP"
john pulled a dummy up with TK and sent it toward ice..

As the Dummy came toward Ice, he made an Ice sword and sliced the dummy's head off, then quickly pulled off a roundhouse kick as he froze the attacking leg and kicked the dummy so hard that its torso was sent flying and broke into splinters when it hit a wall. "Was that good enough?" Ice asked John in a friendly sarcastic tone.

Baby Bear
"I am so tired of hearing and meeting people who acquired their amazing gifts by evil experimentation."

In Jessy's 8 month career of vampire slaying, he's met a girl who could walk through walls because she was thrown in a tub of demon blood just because her boyfriend wanted her to help him rob banks. A guy who had to live in other people's body because something called the Club believed that ghosts were real and wanted to see one. And then there was that guy who was offered as a sacrifice to a werewolf because no one liked him.

"Well you seem ok with it, so I'll let it go. But if you ever want me to kick some ass for you, I'll do it."

Kansuto walked up to jessy and a boy"Kick ass?"he said. Kansuto laughed "You really think your going to jump someone?Just wait until you see me! I know it seems like im all talk but I'll prove myself to be right!"he had a snake in his hand "You see this snake in my hand her name is fujona!"

MadMel
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
As the Dummy came toward Ice, he made an Ice sword and sliced the dummy's head off, then quickly pulled off a roundhouse kick as he froze the attacking leg and kicked the dummy so hard that its torso was sent flying and broke into splinters when it hit a wall. "Was that good enough?" Ice asked John in a friendly sarcastic tone.
john pretemded to think about it...after a while he said.."mine was better" with laughter..

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Baby Bear
Kansuto walked up to jessy and a boy"Kick ass?"he said. Kansuto laughed "You really think your going to jump someone?Just wait until you see me! I know it seems like im all talk but I'll prove myself to be right!"he had a snake in his hand "You see this snake in my hand her name is fujona!"

Marie-Lee watched as the man came up to the two of them. "Who are you to tell?" She said to Kansuto "For all what we know, he could be the champion of the universe" She said, shrugging. Most likely, he was not. She could not tell. Her point was, look does not matter. She was a thypical example of it. She had the lowest weight in the tournament, for sure. No one could tell that by looking at her, since she had the look of a normal, 19 years old girl. "I think you should apologize to him" She said, looking at Kansuto. "After all, he just offered me some help"

Darth Extecute
Nightmare grinned at Jarrod, before walking away from the display room.. The victorious would be noticed, no matter if he watched TV or not.. Nightmare walked trough the hallway, not entierly sure what to do.. "I want souls!" He roared, slamming his fist into the wall, cracking it open.. All the fighters in the tournament were somewhat legendary.. If they did not know anything, maybe their soul did.. Someone had to carry a clue about his past.. He would defeat every single one of them if needed..

Nightmare decided to grab something to drink, and as he walked towards the shop that was located in the building, he passed JacopeX, John and Ice.. He watched Ice for a moment, before giving out a powerfull laugh.. "Go back to hollywood!" He said, grinning and continuing his walk towards the shop..

jewallac
Marie-Lee smiled at Jessy "Thank you" She said quietly, a little shy in tone. "Any time I need help, I will contact you. Got it!" She said with a smile on her face. This situation was a little bit akward. She had not often spoken to someone that treated her like this. He spoke of superpowers like they were a common thing. It felt wierd, since she had barely met anyone else than herself that possessed powers. A few and she heard of some on the news, but that is about it.
"What do you do for a living, sir?" She asked him gently.
"I'm a vampire slayer," Jessy said. "I hunt and kill vampires, demons and basically everything else that's evil. I'm part of some ancient prophecy that states that every generation will have 1 vampire slayer. That they're all supposed to a girl, but here I am.

"Apparently I'm not the first one to break the prophecy, though. There was this one slayer that had all the potential slayers turned into slayers. Potential slayers are girls that have the ability to become the slayer when the current one dies.

"She had all magicks and demons banished from this world, until now. My watcher, Tavlin entered me into this tournament because it's rumored that there is a demon here that will have enough power and money to rule the world if it wins. It's my job to stop it."

Kaldorei
"Here?" Marie-Lee said, looking around worried. She did not realise there was demons around here. She knew that some might have odd looks, but that it could very possibly have been because of mutations or accidents that caused them their 'powers'. All of a sudden, she got the paranoid feeling that everyone in the stadium was watching her and creating plots to run her down.
"You are kidding with me" She said, forcing an unwanted smile towards Jessy before pausing a while "Right?"

jewallac
"I didn't mean to scare you, but I'm not kidding. There is a lot of things going on here with a lot of the contestants. Everyone is fighting for something different. Some are fighting for money. Some, power. Me, I'm fighting to save the world."

Jessy didn't want to think it, but this girl seemed kinda of clueless to him. How could she not know that there would be every kind of creature here. He started wondering who would send her into something like this without giving her the knowledge she needed to survive.

"Can I ask how you found out about this tournament? Not to sound mean or anything, but you seem like you don't know anything that's to be expected in situations like this."

Kaldorei
"How?" She remained silent for a while, as she had to think back some. "Well, it started as a rumor. I investigated the rumor on the web, and I decided to come here and win the money. I thought it would be rather simple, really. However, it seems I was wrong" She thought, not knowing the world had this many 'special talents'. "I have studied martial arts, I thought that would have been enough"

MrCurt061430
Nightmare grinned at Jarrod, before walking away from the display room.. The victorious would be noticed, no matter if he watched TV or not.. Nightmare walked trough the hallway, not entierly sure what to do.. "I want souls!" He roared, slamming his fist into the wall, cracking it open.. All the fighters in the tournament were somewhat legendary.. If they did not know anything, maybe their soul did.. Someone had to carry a clue about his past.. He would defeat every single one of them if needed..

Nightmare decided to grab something to drink, and as he walked towards the shop that was located in the building, he passed JacopeX, John and Ice.. He watched Ice for a moment, before giving out a powerfull laugh.. "Go back to hollywood!" He said, grinning and continuing his walk towards the shop..

Ice threw an Ice sword wich just missed Nightmare's face by one centimeter, impaling a pillar right next to him. "Damn, I missed." Ice replied sarcastacly. "For the record, I was never from hollywood. So how can I go back there? Second, review your history, you'll find out that I am one to be feared the most. After all, it's not everyday a mortal like me goes into hell and actually defeats the devil himself in battle, with some friends of course."

Darth Extecute
Nightmare stopped, turning his head in Ice's direction.. "Oh yeah? Well, cute outfit then.. Ran out of real clothing?" He said, grinning.. "Trust me on this one, mortal.. The benefits are greater if you join the man beneath, than if you defeat him.. Trust me.. I'm a man of experience" He said with a growling tone, pulling his sword from the back.. "History matters more to me than any of you can possible imagine.. Not will I only have my own to trust.. By the end of the tournament, all your souls will belong to me.. I will find that what I seek.. For all we know, YOU might have it" Nightmare said, pointing at Ice.

MrCurt061430
"Good luck then, because you'll never take my soul, even if you do manage to actually defeat me. My will-power is way too strong, I can't even be brainwashed anymore. And after all of this talk about stealing souls, I am glad to say that I will have to kill you should we fight each other, meaning that I won't be holding back."

Darth Extecute
Nightmare gave out a loud laughter, watching Ice.. He impaled the ground with his sword, leaning over it and observing the man.. "Are you serious? You honestly think your will has anything to do with me taking your soul.. I believe you have no choice, mortal.. If you fall by my blade, I will know your soul and past better than you will" He watched down over his sword, as the eye that was on the blade blinked.. "Oh yes, soon you will feast on souls" He said, placing his hand over the eye on the sword..

MrCurt061430
Nightmare gave out a loud laughter, watching Ice.. He impaled the ground with his sword, leaning over it and observing the man.. "Are you serious? You honestly think your will has anything to do with me taking your soul.. I believe you have no choice, mortal.. If you fall by my blade, I will know your soul and past better than you will" He watched down over his sword, as the eye that was on the blade blinked.. "Oh yes, soon you will feast on souls" He said, placing his hand over the eye on the sword..

"Hmm, I don't think so, I fight for good today because of my past. It's filled with pain and despair, I had a very horrible childhood. But enough about my past, let's talk the future. Should we ever get into combat, I will kill you myself and find a way to free those souls that you have stolen. And for the record, I will always have a choice over my soul. You just keep that sword of yours calm until the real fun begins."

Darth Extecute
"You will kill me yourself? You will need an army.. You think the pathetic ice element will be enough to defeat me? I have more blood on my hands than you have drank water in your life" Nightmare said with a wicked grin, laughing heavily on the inside.. This man would be of greatest pleasure to defeat when the time was near.. "I know what the future looks like.. I do not know the past, and I will know it.. I will know yours.. And yours.. And yours.. Yours too" He said, pointing at people all over the room.. "It will be a pleasure, my chilly friend"

MrCurt061430
"I may only have controll over the ice element, but that's all I've needed before and it's all I'll ever need in battle. I may be a mortal, but I'm not like the other ones. And about an army, I have found them to be close-to-useless in battle...when I'm the army's opponent anyway. Everybody has a weakness, and I keep mine under protection 24/7, are you smart enough to do the same? If not, I will find it eventually, and after that, you'll be in real trouble."

Darth Extecute
Nightmare grinned "You can not find what does not exist, snowman" He said, enjoying the conversation.. I agree with you, though.. Armies are underestimated.. But trust me when I say, you need to be outnumbered in order to defeat me.. I am your nightmare in this life, the one before this one and in your next! Lend me your soul now, and I can prove it.. No need to bloodshredd"

MrCurt061430
"I live for bloodshed, where would the fun be without it? And you have a weakness somewhere, I even have an Idea where it would be. If I recognize you correctly, your name is nightmare, and you carry around a sword with an eye on it correct?"

Darth Extecute
Nightmare watched the big eye on his sword, and his name on one of the boards behind him as one of the competetives, with a picture next to the name.. "Yeah.. I believe I am.. Good thinking, icecream man" Nightmare said with a nod.. "I believe you are Ice, am I right?" He asks, lifting his head from his sword and watching Ice.. Such a tasteless name.. Too simple.. What did he expect? To struck fear into the opponents? Nightmare grinned at his own thoughts, giving out a quiet brief laugh..

MadMel
john watched the 2 talk..then he stepped in when the discussion came to armies
"armies you say?? i can do that" he grinned and stood next to ice..in a mock wisper he said "hey ice, remember that time i summoned a 3 billion strong army to take down satans forces?..good ol' undead hey, since they dont have any souls to steal"
in actual truth, it was death who had summoned the army..john was only 30-40 at the time, so he could barely manage 1 billion..
(and no im not talknig about the apocolyspe..im talking about back in the day when ice blew up hell)

Baby Bear
(Yall might want to avoid my char cuz im making another one)

Darth Extecute
Nightmare arched an eyebrow.. He could stand bragers, but liars were enough, as he placed his sword on the back and continued his way towards to the store, frowning at John "See yah, iceman" Nightmare said, waving with his hand as he turned his back on them.. Could they not just bring him into the arena.. Finish the fight.. He needed it.. He need to use his rage, or he will turn mad within no-time.. He was not allowed to fight outside the arena either, making things hard to him..

MrCurt061430
Ice stretched out his hand as Nightmare was walking away and used his ability to move frozen objects to summond his Ice sword that he threw earlier. It pried itself from the pillar and flew straight into Ice's hand. Ice held onto it, planning to use it when his turn came to fight.

MadMel
(how the hell could nigthmare possibly know that john was lying..nightmare cant read minds the last time i checked mad )

Darth Extecute
((Nightmare cant read minds. It was one hell of a longshot from Nightmare.. People take chances and guesses, even demons such as Nightmare.. Seems like he was right, considering your response.. I had no idea if it was true or not, myself..))

MadMel
(nah in actual truth death summoned the army, and john controlled it laughing out loud..it still shows he can exert mental control over 3 billion units, which has to be some kind of feat....sorry for getting up you stick out tongue)

Darth Extecute
((It's alright.. I'm used to it by now.. Had people "getting up on me" in several roleplays lately.. It feels like some kind of tradition by now.. I wonder which RP people will assault me with words next.. It seems like I'm attracting trouble.. Cant understand why me, though confused Well, back to IC in this one now.. ))

MadMel
( laughing out loud )
"anyways..." john said turning to ice.."i kind of need your help..you and jacopeX are then only people here in can entrust this info to..that means you have to bugger off nightmare"

MrCurt061430
( laughing out loud )
"anyways..." john said turning to ice.."i kind of need your help..you and jacopeX are then only people here in can entrust this info to..that means you have to bugger off nightmare"

"Not like I wasn't planning on killing him when I had the chance." Ice said, gripping his Ice sword. "What's the special info?"

MadMel
still aware that nightmare was close by..john used telepathy instead
"something isnt right about this "game"..they" he said, pointing his thumb upwards to heaven "sent me here to check out some ancient evil..you know the drill..one of us has to win so we can beat said terrible whatever so i can get paid"

MrCurt061430
Ice nodded his head to show that he was in for it. He was, after all, always eager to stop evil wherever it may rise, even if he was originally here just to have fun.

Darth Extecute
Nightmare turned his head, hearing how he was called into scenery.. It was his turn.. "FINALY!" He roared, totaly ignoring the fact that he was heading for the shop.. "Wish me luck! You'll need it!" He said to Ice as he passed, grinning.. He pulled his sword, walking trough the entrance to the arena..

Jack of Light
Adyss stepped off the metallic arena, and strode toward the fighters' quarters. As he entered, he saw the assortment of warriors, as well as one new one. Analyzing the one called Ice, he quickly noted his power, then glanced at John and JacopeX. An alliance, no doubt. Their blood will belong to me. He approached them, then drifted to the side making sure they didn't sense him. He stood beside a pillar, listening to their words.

MadMel
john felt sometnig weird..like seeing a blur of heat, only he smelt it..he smiled..'odd..something..or someone, is cloaking themselves..lets see if they can hide their thoughts from me"..
unfortunatly john could not find the source of the disturbance with his sense of smell alone..he read the minds of everyone around him..

Baby Bear
Clyde was leaning on the wall watching all the other fighters talk. "I wonder who is fighting?"he asked.Clyde got off the wall and walked up to jessy and another boy "Well hello there how are you two doin? Do you know who's fighting next?"

Kaldorei
Marie-Lee turned to Clyde as he walked up to the two. She did not have any idea who he was, but he was probably part of the tournament. He seemed like a guy of that kind. "We are not doing a lot of things. About the two fighters, right now we have that foul Nightmare and the boy named Alexander in the arena" She said, looking at the big screen where the fight were shown of the fight taking place.

jewallac
~Did he call your character a boy, Kal?laughing~

"We're just getting to know each other," Jessy answered. "I believe that that thing, Nightmare and some guy named Alex are fighting."

Jessy had to stop and think about it. He shouldn't be making friends with the people that he had to fight. If would be to difficult to do something like that. But he couldn't do that because he was just a cool ass person. He pushed that thought out of his mind.

"So, if it's all right with you, stranger, can I ask why you are here? What are you fighting for? And can we get your name?"

Kaldorei

ESB -1138
"Dang. Nightmare and Lex are going at it. They don't like holding anything back." Jarrod said surprised by the display of power the two have made in such a short time watching the TV in the locker room. "I guess this tournament won't be as easy as I hoped for."

JacopeX
::JAcope X, was amazed with all these other fighters. For the first time of his life, he was nervous somehow. He did not think he would make it through the first round because he really can see these strong and fresh fighters wanting to win the grand prize. He stood in the stands, waiting for his fight. He was all pumped up and ready, so he just awaited::

jewallac
Jessy caught a glance at the new fighters. They were going head up. He saw so much power between the two of these people that he almost didn't want to fight anymore.

"No. I have a job to do and I'm going to do it," he thought to himself. He had to make up his mind. Was he really going to do this. There were so many more fighters here that were way more stronger and experienced than he was.

He called his watcher Tavlin.

"Jessy, you know that you're the only one who can do this. It doesn't matter how many fighters there are in that tournament. None of them are the Slayer are they?"

"No. But these people are really strong. Plus they have uber super powers. What if I get killed."

"You remember when I first approached you about your Slayer heritage? I asked you if you were sure that you wanted to do this."

"And I said that I was. And you told me that most likely, I wouldn't see my 18th birthday."

"But you still wanted to do it. So you can't just leave. If you don't do this, who will?"

When Jessy got off the phone with his watcher, he made up his mind. "I have to fight. This is what I was born for."

Baby Bear
(Sorry about that kaldori)

Jack of Light
Adyss sensed that he had been detected, but thankfully there were not any suspicions toward him. Evil power? Interesting... he thought, as
his body shifted and collapsed into a pile of sand which slithered around the room, taking refuge in the shadows. He reformed behind another pillar and made his way to the TV. The monstrosity of Nightmare was devastating, and the spirit and perseverance of Alex was truly noble. Who would win, Adyss wasn't sure, but he knew that soon enough his turn would come again.

Unlike the others, his eyes were not set on Nightmare. He was not satiated by his false victory over Siim, and winning against Nightmare would be just as dishonorable. Every other fighter seemed to focus on Nightmare, all sides against him. He had to destroy someone as powerful as Nightmare, but with no other enemies. Whoever the hero in this tournament was, Adyss would soon smash their skull into the dust, and only then would he become the king he once was.

Baby Bear
~Did he call your character a boy, Kal?laughing~

"We're just getting to know each other," Jessy answered. "I believe that that thing, Nightmare and some guy named Alex are fighting."

Jessy had to stop and think about it. He shouldn't be making friends with the people that he had to fight. If would be to difficult to do something like that. But he couldn't do that because he was just a cool ass person. He pushed that thought out of his mind.

"So, if it's all right with you, stranger, can I ask why you are here? What are you fighting for? And can we get your name?"

Clyde folded his arms "The same reason why your here..Its obvious win over 5,000 dollars! Who could turn down such an offer?"he said. Clyde sat on the bench and watch the arena screen about the fights."I wonder if im up next cuz im itching for a fight!"

jewallac
~The grand prize is only 5,000 dollars?! WTF!disgust~

"I'm not here to win any money. I have a job to do. There's some ancient evil here that I'm supposed to be slaying. But the money is an added bonus."

Jessy looked at the screen to see the one named Nightmare and Alex still going at it like WWIII. He was wondering when it was his turn to fight.

MadMel
Originally posted by Jack of Light
Adyss sensed that he had been detected, but thankfully there were not any suspicions toward him. Evil power? Interesting... he thought, as
his body shifted and collapsed into a pile of sand which slithered around the room, taking refuge in the shadows. He reformed behind another pillar and made his way to the TV. The monstrosity of Nightmare was devastating, and the spirit and perseverance of Alex was truly noble. Who would win, Adyss wasn't sure, but he knew that soon enough his turn would come again.

Unlike the others, his eyes were not set on Nightmare. He was not satiated by his false victory over Siim, and winning against Nightmare would be just as dishonorable. Every other fighter seemed to focus on Nightmare, all sides against him. He had to destroy someone as powerful as Nightmare, but with no other enemies. Whoever the hero in this tournament was, Adyss would soon smash their skull into the dust, and only then would he become the king he once was.
(ok just for the sake of that being a good post, im gonna let you have it..but in the future - when i type in itallics, it means my guy is either thinking or talking with telpathy)
john felt the presence left..right then he saw the sand shifting..he pretended he didnt notice as it slithered toward a different area.."interesting" he muttered aloud..he turned his attention back to the others "well" he said.."any one of us could be next after that giant bloke wins..he has a lot of confidence"

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Baby Bear
Clyde folded his arms "The same reason why your here..Its obvious win over 5,000 dollars! Who could turn down such an offer?"he said. Clyde sat on the bench and watch the arena screen about the fights."I wonder if im up next cuz im itching for a fight!"

]

Darth Extecute
((Oh yes..))

ESB -1138
whoops

Jack of Light
(ok just for the sake of that being a good post, im gonna let you have it..but in the future - when i type in itallics, it means my guy is either thinking or talking with telpathy)
john felt the presence left..right then he saw the sand shifting..he pretended he didnt notice as it slithered toward a different area.."interesting" he muttered aloud..he turned his attention back to the others "well" he said.."any one of us could be next after that giant bloke wins..he has a lot of confidence"

Adyss noticed that Nightmare was starting to break, but was still on top of things. He also thought about whether he would suffice against his prey, or if he would have to resort to his true form- something that this mere human puppet wouldn't be able to handle. Give me strength... he thought, placing his hand on his weapon's gleaming hilt.

JacopeX
::JAcope X was doing chin ups, even though it was nothing really. He did them from the top of a tree, trying to focus. He did not want to lose, and had to focus on trying not to let the other fighters control the fight at all. He had to try everything he can to win the fight without any struggles. of course, that is impossible against all these other fighters::

MadMel
(ah ok cool cool )
john put the moving sand guy to the back of his mind and focused on his friends...he knew what jacope was thinking..he chuckled "yea i know..ive got the same feeling..its going to be tough..you know, we couldve used some of these guys back in the old days...but then again only a few of them wouldve been old enough to fight"

MrCurt061430
Ice just enjoyed the fight. "Should be fun." his said to himself as he saw the other fighters. "However, I have complete confidence. This tournament should be a cake-walk for me."

MadMel
"dont think you can take me like that" john said, snapping his fingers.."oh yea..by the way..you cant use him" he added, leaving the secret of "justice" a secret, "that counts as servere cheating..mostly because jacope and i are then only ones who stand the small chance of taking you should he (she?it?) decide to show..besides, once he arrives whatever unseen enemy we face will flee and so our chance of success is limited"

jewallac
Jessy got bored watching someone else fight. "So what are you two up to until it's your turn to fight," he asked Marie-Lee and Clyde. "We should go get something to eat. I don't think that they'll be calling us to fight for a while anyways. Y'all wanna join me?"

MrCurt061430
"dont think you can take me like that" john said, snapping his fingers.."oh yea..by the way..you cant use him" he added, leaving the secret of "justice" a secret, "that counts as servere cheating..mostly because jacope and i are then only ones who stand the small chance of taking you should he (she?it?) decide to show..besides, once he arrives whatever unseen enemy we face will flee and so our chance of success is limited"

"What fun would it be if I used him during a tournament? It'd be easier than a cakewalk for me then. No, it's best if he sits tournament fights out. Not just for me, but for the other fighters as well."

JacopeX
Jacope X: hmmm......I wonder who I will fight anyways?

Baby Bear
Jessy got bored watching someone else fight. "So what are you two up to until it's your turn to fight," he asked Marie-Lee and Clyde. "We should go get something to eat. I don't think that they'll be calling us to fight for a while anyways. Y'all wanna join me?"

Clyde nodded his head"Yeah unless they have some chicken!"he said.Clyde put his hands in his pockets "But I wanna fight next."

MadMel
john looked around and saw all the confident fighters..some of them were wanting a fight straight away..they probably wouldnt be wanting a fight if they were paired with jacope or ice..john smiled..

Darth Extecute
"Now, Alexander Warfield.. Teach me what I want to know!" Nightmare roared, targeting his hand against Alexander, as a gasly green shape human shaped figure came out of Alexander. "Dont worry.. You'll not even notice I did anything" He whispered, copying the soul of Alexander. He walked out of the arena with a grin across his face as the duplicated soul entered Nightmare's chest.

He smashed the door to the waiting room open with both hands, walking trough it. He placed his sword upon his back, grinning as he was now mentaly walked trough the history of his previous victim. "Now let us see what this Alexander has to teach me" He whispered to himself, leaning against the wall, closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

Jack of Light
Adyss frowned. Nightmare had just won and advanced to the next round, displeasing Adyss. Adyss wasn't afraid of Nightmare, but someone else could take the pleasure of killing him, if at all. He heard the names Lauren and JacopeX. They were both heroic from what he'd seen; they both had power, spirit, and wise perception. However, only the victor of this match could be his target.

MrCurt061430
Ice glared at Nightmare as Nightmare won his fight against Lex. "Hmm...he looks tough, nothing I haven't faced before though...nothing Jacope hasn't faced before either. The only thing I'm upset about though, is the fact that I won't be able to kill without being disqualified, and I need to stay in the tournament for John. Oh well, I guess I'll have to save killing Nightmare until after the tournament...too bad, I was really looking forward to it." Ice thought to himself as he got himself prepared for his battle, which was comming closer with every name called.

MadMel
john looked at jacope as his name was called.."have a good one" he said, clapping his friend on the back..

jewallac
Jessy was disappointed. He was so anxious to fight that he could feel his adrenaline pumping the way it always did when he out slaying.

JacopeX
Jacope X: Well.....this is it.....Thanks guys

::JAcope X walks into the stadium entrance as millions of people go very insane for this man. He was pretty famous as the Elder god's chosen hero. He was not going to give up now. He was ready. He walks into the center of the stage looking around the millions of people, feeling so nervous and feeling the sweat all over him. The feeling also had his heart pumping as well. He then turns around ready to see his opponent. He breathes in and out. He people were chanting Both Lauren and Jacope X's name. He was proud that these people appreciated for all he done.::

MrCurt061430
Jacope X: Well.....this is it.....Thanks guys

::JAcope X walks into the stadium entrance as millions of people go very insane for this man. He was pretty famous as the Elder god's chosen hero. He was not going to give up now. He was ready. He walks into the center of the stage looking around the millions of people, feeling so nervous and feeling the sweat all over him. The feeling also had his heart pumping as well. He then turns around ready to see his opponent. He breathes in and out. He people were chanting Both Lauren and Jacope X's name. He was proud that these people appreciated for all he done.::

Ice just stared at Jacope when he entered the arena, knowing that the outcome of this battle was very predictable to him. "Jacope's going to win." Ice said aloud, "He wasn't crowned Champion of the Universe for nothing after all."

MadMel
"yea" john said, winking at ice.."i mean, he DID fight satan, didnt he ice?"

Jack of Light
Adyss walked toward John, the last of his dark sand joining his body. "Satan you say... what other feats has this friend of yours accomplished?"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>