She-Ra runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Princess Adora in full She-Ra version with her sword, powered up against the gamet of these opponents. How far can she go?

1.Dazzler & jUBILEE

2. Bethany Cabe & Madame Masque(fully armed from S.HI.E.L.D.S armory)

3.SpiderWoman& Black Widow

4.Big Berda

5.Warbird

6. She-Hulk

7. Captain Marvel

8.Jean Grey amped up with Cerebro

9.WonderWoman (with lasso only)

10. Sersi

Feel free to argue with my hiercharchy also if you like. I am open to changes within that structure. Thanx

Darth_Erebus
I'd say your gauntlet order is pretty accurate. It's hard to guage because what I know of She Ra is based on her series I saw back in the 80s, there are no fights against Marvel or DC characters. I'd say she starts having trouble against 6,7, or 8 and Wonder Woman and Sersi could most definitly curbstomp her.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I'd say your gauntlet order is pretty accurate. It's hard to guage because what I know of She Ra is based on her series I saw back in the 80s, there are no fights against Marvel or DC characters. I'd say she starts having trouble against 6,7, or 8 and Wonder Woman and Sersi could most definitly curbstomp her.

I don't know about cubstomp. She-Ra's powers were kind of ill defined. That sword of hers had unspecified shape changing powers, and I don't think the series ever really put a definitive limit on how strong she was.
He man went toe-to-toe with precrisis superman and threw mountains
into orbit. if she-ra was even half as strong, she's got a good shot.

She-ra also had the ability to heal others, telepathy, and lots of other one-episode weirdness. Did she even have a comic? This may be impossible to call.

Hercules
I can't remember much about the cartoon but I think she was meant to be close to He Man strength wise, a bit like Wonder woman to He Man's Superman.

I think she would start having problems with She Hulk and wouldn't get past Wonder Woman but I don't think she would be Curb stomped by anyone on the list.

Draco69
She likely doesn't get past Big Barda.

blackwarrior
I assume that Big Berda is actually Big Barda.
In which case She-Ra would be curbstomped.
See attached for Big Barda against Superman.

Draco69
He could have also meant Big Bertha. Which is the fat Blob-like girl from Great Lakes Avengers.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Draco69
He could have also meant Big Bertha. Which is the fat Blob-like girl from Great Lakes Avengers.

I'm going to say this is too nebulous to argue. No one knows how strong she is, only "somewhere close to he-man" which is in the millions of tons if the mountain throwing feat is counted.

her weapon can also shape change into an unspecified number of forms, including shield, lasso, waterbreathing helmet (!), etc.

her speed and agility is "somewhere around he-man's level" which is fast enough to block and/or dodge laserblasts.

saying barda would "curbstomp" she-ra is a huge stretch, as she-ra has no defined limits.

Hercules
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I'm going to say this is too nebulous to argue. No one knows how strong she is, only "somewhere close to he-man" which is in the millions of tons if the mountain throwing feat is counted.

her weapon can also shape change into an unspecified number of forms, including shield, lasso, waterbreathing helmet (!), etc.

her speed and agility is "somewhere around he-man's level" which is fast enough to block and/or dodge laserblasts.

saying barda would "curbstomp" she-ra is a huge stretch, as she-ra has no defined limits.

I agree, she also had healing powers and a limited telepathic ability where she could communicate with animals, personaly I think she would start having problems with She Hulk onwards but it could be argued that Barda or even Spider woman can stop her, as we really don't know exactley how powerful she is.

I have a vague memory of her throwing Horde tanks around and shattering horde bots with one punch but thats about it.

LordFear
Originally posted by Draco69

Good call buddy, very astute.
I was referring to Big Berda from Great Lakes.
Honestly if it was Big Barda, I would have put her past Warbird and She-Hulk

LordFear
damn I could have swore she was called Big Berda but its Big Bertha, that blob looking chick

LORDSIDIOUS01
Does she have He-Man and Battle Cat?

LordFear
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Does she have He-Man and Battle Cat?

No neither, but she has Spirit her trusted steed that can fly pretty damn well. She can summon him upon request into the battle

nvrbeenwthagirl
She was a match for Heman in strength. One one Episode, Hordak used a time stopping machine that literally stopped all of time on Etherea. Heman and She Ra turned her sword into an indestructible lasso and literally pulled on Time Until they moved time. That was some crazyness. She can clear this list if she is written to her uberness. If not, she stalemates at WW since WW doesn't even get her bracelets.

LordFear
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
She was a match for Heman in strength. One one Episode, Hordak used a time stopping machine that literally stopped all of time on Etherea. Heman and She Ra turned her sword into an indestructible lasso and literally pulled on Time Until they moved time. That was some crazyness. She can clear this list if she is written to her uberness. If not, she stalemates at WW since WW doesn't even get her bracelets.

Oh boy I remember this ep. It was like a two or three part episode where they met and kinda got up on t hings and battled together

GoBotsLive
She-Ra hardly gets past Spiderwoman/Black Widow. The thing to remember about the He-man/She-ra shows is that it was truly a kid's show, so the writers were very inconsistent. For instance, He/She siblings would have trouble pushing a boulder in one instance and then toss a mountain like it was made of styrofoam in another. Honestly, they were never really that powerful or cunning. For instance, they never used their swords to do battle, just reflect lasers.

Also, you must consider She-ra's vulnerability. She got knocked out quit a bit by energy beams from Hordak. I think Black Widow could give her some trouble. Throw in Spiderwoman and it's hard to say who wins.

LordFear
Originally posted by GoBotsLive
She-Ra hardly gets past Spiderwoman/Black Widow. The thing to remember about the He-man/She-ra shows is that it was truly a kid's show, so the writers were very inconsistent. For instance, He/She siblings would have trouble pushing a boulder in one instance and then toss a mountain like it was made of styrofoam in another. Honestly, they were never really that powerful or cunning. For instance, they never used their swords to do battle, just reflect lasers.

Also, you must consider She-ra's vulnerability. She got knocked out quit a bit by energy beams from Hordak. I think Black Widow could give her some trouble. Throw in Spiderwoman and it's hard to say who wins.

Wow YOU don;'t think much of her do you?

Adam_PoE
There is no one on this list that She-Ra cannot defeat. Although, Captain Marvel or Wonder Woman would be interesting opponents.

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Princess Adora in full She-Ra version with her sword, powered up against the gamet of these opponents. How far can she go?

1.Dazzler & jUBILEE

2. Bethany Cabe & Madame Masque(fully armed from S.HI.E.L.D.S armory)

3.SpiderWoman& Black Widow

4.Big Berda

5.Warbird

6. She-Hulk

7. Captain Marvel

8.Jean Grey amped up with Cerebro

9.WonderWoman (with lasso only)

10. Sersi

Feel free to argue with my hiercharchy also if you like. I am open to changes within that structure. Thanx

Evening. She does it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.