Plo-Koon vs DE Sidious and DE Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Dalek
DE Sidious and Luke teams up with each other to stop the seemingly-unstoppable Plo-Koon.

I say Plo-Koon takes this.

darthsith19
I seriously hope you get banned for this.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by darthsith19
I seriously hope you get banned for this.

Ain't breaking no rules.

darthsith19
No ridiculous fights. I'd say this lands in that category.

Count Makashi
Ploo Koon wins.

((The_Anomaly))
Electric Judgment FTW!!! Happy Dance

vader11
koon got pwn

Count Makashi
What, Koon is the best ever, he mega pwns the duo.

jollyjim311
Okay, what if it is only lightsabers, and Luke and Sidious are attached at the bottom of the feet and top of the head, making a donut shape, and aren't allowed to cut themselves free...

Seraphim XIII
This thread is absolutely ridiculous.

jollyjim311
Pretty sure that was the point.

Count Makashi
This is very realistic thread, what are you talking about?

jollyjim311
Umm, no.

If you or any other idiot can't see how freaking one sided this is, you should die in a corner or shut off your computer right now, that means you, Count! So admit this is a complete and utter ownage, and shut up! How could you think that Sidious and Luke even come close to Plo...

I'm disappointed in you.

Count Makashi
Hey relax, i was just kidding, anyone alone from the other team would incredible ultra mega super pwn rape annihilate Ploo the Clown.

jollyjim311
...Blasphemy!

(Re-read, carefully)

Count Makashi
Oh, sorry, i agre Koon is the best.

overlord
DE Luke and DE Sidious will be DE AD. Koon will fry their brains and it will boil and the brains will leek out of their ears, or so I've heard..

http://hometown.aol.com/strahd54/images/lightning%20absorb.jpg
Here you see him in uncut scenes killing all droids after too many jedi are slain.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
This thread is absolutely ridiculous.

Of course it is, because Plo>>>>>>>>>>>>all.

overlord
yea, this thread's kind of unfair..

Count Makashi
What can we do, when Ploo Koon is the best ever, by great margin.

Darth Sexiest
LOL.

Your joking right?

I thought DE Sidious is the most powerful Dark Lord ever...

That's what you guys claimed...

And with Luke thrown in, Plo would get even more owned...

Nellis Munn
hands down.................................
.................plo koon, hes the shit or umm yea...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Luke kills both.

Count Makashi
Ploo Caw is Force Good, the best ever, no one can compare with him.

Gideon
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Luke kills both.

No.

Without Leia there, DE Luke would have been uberannihilated. Sidious is miles and miles and miles and miles ahead of DE Luke in Force power.

overlord
Precisely, even if Luke of Dark Empire would help Darth Sidious, Plo Kloon would still severely weaken them both with chain lightning. At that time they can barely lift a finger at Klo. Thus Po Kloon > Sids and Luke big time.

zephiel7
Originally posted by overlord
Precisely, even if Luke of Dark Empire would help Darth Sidious, Plo Kloon would still severely weaken them both with chain lightning. At that time they can barely lift a finger at Klo. Thus Po Kloon > Sids and Luke big time.

Nice job stating the obvious roll eyes (sarcastic)

Count Makashi
Ploo Koon all the way, the best ever.

vader11
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Ploo Koon all the way, the best ever.
You are Koon fanboy or Dooku fanboy?

Black Dalek
Originally posted by vader11
You are Koon fanboy or Dooku fanboy?

This isn't fanboyism. This is obvious. Plo-Koon beats em both with Electric Judgment. Don't be a fanboy.

Blaxican
Don't make stupid threads. A better thread would be like The NJO and PT Order vs. Plo Koon.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Blaxican
Don't make stupid threads. A better thread would be like The NJO and PT Order vs. Plo Koon.

That's also stupid me think. One Electric Judgement, kiss em good bye.

Count Makashi
The most realistic would be all the Force users ever that had lived, Jedi and Sith against Ploo Koon, but Koon would still win.

zephiel7
Of course.

Electric judgment is unbeatable. He defeated the entire Yuzzhang Vong race with just one blast of it.

Count Makashi
And he killed all the Jedi in the Temple and all over the universe in seconds.

vader11
Originally posted by Black Dalek
This isn't fanboyism. This is obvious. Plo-Koon beats em both with Electric Judgment. Don't be a fanboy.
Everyone knows all of you are fanboys. Don't be a fanboy.laughing out loud
BTW, you admit this thread is for fanboyism: "That is a parody thread for Plo-Koon fanboys."laughing

Nellis Munn
And... he destroyed millions of planets with electric judgement...

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Blaxican
Plo, of course, would win that one too.

Count Makashi
How about all the universe, all the people that have ever lived, all the armies that ever existed and so on against Plo Koon, my vote still goes to Plo Koon.

kamikz
All the others....

Talk about breaking the mood!

Black Dalek
Everyone knows all of you are fanboys. Don't be a fanboy.laughing out loud
BTW, you admit this thread is for fanboyism: "That is a parody thread for Plo-Koon fanboys."laughing

Don't make up lies Rancor Fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Count Makashi
Claiming Koon to win isn't fanboyism, its cold blooded truth, you cant argue facts.

vader11
Don't make up lies Rancor Fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)
No. I am not Rancor fanboy but you are acklay fanboy. Also, I didn't make up lies. You did.

vader11
Claiming Koon to win isn't fanboyism, its cold blooded truth, you cant argue facts.
Please stop. All you huys have enough pollution.

Black Dalek
Please stop.

You stop. Plo-Koon is known to be teh best Jedi ever. His electric judgment is stronger than Sidious's Storm Lightning. He can even freeze watah!

zephiel7
Prove that electric judgement can be restricted! We all know that Plo Koon is a special case. So here's a hint, go away Luke/Sidious fanboy.

Plo just freezes both. Then he breaks them into pieces with EJ.

vader11
You stop. Plo-Koon is known to be teh best Jedi ever. His electric judgment is stronger than Sidious's Storm Lightning. He can even freeze watah!
Proof that Koon is the most powerful person ever. Don't tell me again how powerful electric judgement is. There's no cannon or proof said Electric Judgment can pwn all the people in the galaxy. Only you fanboys said so. Show me the proof or where is said electric judgement is like god. BTW, Luke possibly knows Electric Judgment too. So Koon would be pwn.
I hope you all get banned.

kamikz
They are just joking, they know fully well Plo Koon ain't the best. But they imitate fanboys, just for laughs....

vader11
Originally posted by kamikz
They are just joking, they know fully well Plo Koon ain't the best. But they imitate fanboys, just for laughs....
I just doubt if they can joke around in this forum...
I found there is a rule:
"No ridiculous fights. Darth Bane vs. The Death Star is a ridiculous fight. A Jawa Sandcrawler vs. The Death Star is equally ridiculous. Please leave this fights somewhere in logic."
I think Koon vs DE Sidious & DE Luke is more ridiculous then Bane vs Death Star.

Black Dalek
I just doubt if they can joke around in this forum...
I found there is a rule:
"No ridiculous fights. Darth Bane vs. The Death Star is a ridiculous fight. A Jawa Sandcrawler vs. The Death Star is equally ridiculous. Please leave this fights somewhere in logic."
I think Koon vs DE Sidious & DE Luke is more ridiculous then Bane vs Death Star.

Oh puh-leaz. What's going on in your fanboy brain hmm? GL stated numerous of times in the commentary that Plo-Koon was so powerful, he had to kill him off otherwise he'll reappear in EU and kick people's ass.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by kamikz

What, joking, i think not, its prety obvious that Koon is the best, if you deny this fact, you will be band from the forum. The only reason Koon died, because he crashed his ship on purpose, because he was so powerful, that he couldn't be challenged, actually he didn't even die, he wanted to see if he is immortal and he is.

vader11
What surely is a fanboy: Person who said they are not fanboy & said others are fanboy.
I think I should report these to those moderators...
One day you all will be banned.

Count Makashi
You will be baned, if you don't accept Ploos greatness, none can stand against hi.

vader11
How come I get banned?

vader11
You will be baned, if you don't accept Ploos greatness, none can stand against hi.
Count, I think you have said you will stop, but you do not.

Count Makashi
I said i will stop on other treads, not this one, its all i got, i got nowhere else to go, i got nowhere else to go.

vader11
I said i will stop on other treads, not this one, its all i got, i got nowhere else to go, i got nowhere else to go.
Really? But you are still on other threads.

Count Makashi
I said i will stop with shananogans on other threads, not this one.

vader11
Don't you think this polluted the forum?

Count Makashi
What, recognising Ploo Koons true abilities, no i don't think that, if anything it made it better.

vader11
Disappointed.

Luke would use electric judgement too.

Count Makashi
Lukes electric judgement cant even compare to Ploos, if Ploos is like 100%, then Lukes is 0,00000000000002%. Thats how good Ploo is.

vader11
Lukes electric judgement cant even compare to Ploos, if Ploos is like 100%, then Lukes is 0,00000000000002%. Thats how good Ploo is.
That's just your oppinion.

Count Makashi
That is the Truth, absolute truth, try to deny it and you risk wrath of Great Ploo Koon himself.

vader11
That is the Truth, absolute truth, try to deny it and you risk wrath of Great Ploo Koon himself.
Then I can say mine are truth too.

Count Makashi
No you cant, when you are arguing against Ploo, you are always wrong.

vader11
No you cant, when you are arguing against Ploo, you are always wrong.
No, you always wrong.
You think Koon can pwn Dooku?
Why don't you change your pic to Koon?

Count Makashi
Koon can pwn anyone, the hole universe if he has to, but he wouldn't do it to the Count, because he is so cool.

vader11
You are not koon, what make you so sure?
Maybe Koon don't think Dooku is cool.

Count Makashi
Everyone knows Dooku is Cool and they are best friends, why would Koon pwn his best friend.

vader11
Everyone knows Dooku is Cool and they are best friends, why would Koon pwn his best friend.
You were George Lucas.

Count Makashi
Hmmm, i was never George Lucas.

vader11
Hmmm, i was never George Lucas.
Coz you made lots of stories.

Count Makashi
GL himself said, that Koon is the best ever.

vader11
Oh really? But I don't believe. Or he was crazy.
Any real source said he is the best?
If he is that great, why I can't see that in Star Wars databank or other reliable sources?

Count Makashi
O, because he tels the truth he is crazy, accept it soon, Koon is The best.

vader11
O, because he tels the truth he is crazy, accept it soon, Koon is The best.
Then, you all should ask the Star Wars official site to add a line to say Koon is the best ever because there are people who don't know about it. I am looking forward to see that line.

Count Makashi
Actually that line existed, but anti fans of Koon added a virus to corrupt the SW official site, to appear that koon isn't good-those bastards.

vader11
Actually that line existed, but anti fans of Koon added a virus to corrupt the SW official site, to appear that koon isn't good-those bastards.
If it wasn't there, then it doesn't exist.
Why no one fix it for so many years? Then you all should help fix it!
I hope I will see that line "some day".laughing

Count Makashi
They can't fixed it, because it is such an advanced virus, that becomes smarter every day, so you cant destroy the virus. They used Ploos DNA and added to the virus, thats why it is impossible to destroy it.

vader11
If no one can fix it, then anti-Koon fans have won & Koon is not the best ever. I will only agree that Koon is the best ever once that line is fixed.
Koon has bad luck...

Count Makashi
They used Koons DNA, Koon cant fight his DNA, it is forbidden by his people to fight against your people or something that has your DNA.

vader11
They used Koons DNA, Koon cant fight his DNA, it is forbidden by his people to fight against your people or something that has your DNA. If no one can fix it, then anti-Koon fans have won & Koon is not the best ever. I will only agree that Koon is the best ever once that line is fixed.
Koon has bad luck...& how come people can get his DNA if he was the best ever? Then he's not the greatest.

Count Makashi
When he was sleeping, they extract his DNA and joined it with the virus.

vader11
Oh, Koon is really careless. He didn't even feel that. Then I won't think he is the greatest.
That means people could even kill him in his sleep.laughing

Count Makashi
No, because he was in no danger, when they extracted the DNA, if they tried to kill him, he would immediately wake up and killed them all and don't forget, he cant die.

vader11
No, because he was in no danger, when they extracted the DNA, if they tried to kill him, he would immediately wake up and killed them all and don't forget, he cant die.
But he is dead now.laughing

Count Makashi
He is not dead, we never see him die, just his ship exploding, it didn't kill him, it was just meant to appear, like he died, but actually he didn't.

vader11
It doesn't matter. You can't change my mind.

Count Makashi
Change your mind about what?

Captain REX
Okay, some people can't pick up on sarcasm...

...but I can certainly pick up on my 'No ridiculous fights' rule.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.