mortal kombat vs x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klisbest
i don't no on this one what yall say

guy222
Originally posted by klisbest
i don't no on this one what yall say

Can I ask u, which Xmen?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
Can I ask u, which Xmen?

Darwin, Pheonix, Xavier, Cable . . . stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Darwin, Pheonix, Xavier, Cable . . . stick out tongue

Be kind to the new ones. U and I were once Junior members

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
Be kind to the new ones. U and I were once Junior members

OK guy.

Lets switch this up:

What team of XMen would make a good match for the people from Mortal Combat?

Ptr_Grifin
Unfortunately, your topic is going to get closed. There a little stiff about topics that deal with characters that aren't specifically from comics.

I don't know why they are, but I wouldn' mind seeing some topics dealing with Mortal Kombat characters against a few comic characters.

Funny thing is this guy created the account back in 2005 with only 11 post.

Symmetric Chaos
There have been MortalKomat comics apparently

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
There have been MortalKomat comics apparently

Yeah I know, but I said the same thing about Street Fighter (which there are more comics of) and a mod said that it isn't mainstream comics. Or something like that, then he closed that persons thread.

DigiMark007
It's tricky.

Everyone's had comics. But we have an insanely busy forum to begin with, and if we let in every person who has had a comic, we'd be even more flooded. So we have to draw the line somewhere.

Stuff like MK and SF are more known for games, movies, etc. than comics. A character has to either have originated in comics or be "primarily a comic character" to be allowed. MK and SF aren;t.

So my apologies, but closing. The games vs. forum is more open to cross-genre battles. You might try there for stuff like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.