Shipwreck Cove SPOILERS.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clover1763
I wanted to pass this along to you guys. I have read how much you like Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann. Back on September 9,2006 my friend got me a job at this catering company she works at called Top Hat. We worked at the Disney Studios in Burbank. They had really tight security, and it was really difficult to get in and out of the gates. I was lucky enough to go fetch water for someone on the crew. I got to go inside the closed set. I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a room all made up of broken ships. Candles were lit everywhere. I got to see Johnny Depp, Keira Knightly, and Keith Richards. I did what I was told and put the water down. I was so curious that I didn't want to leave. I guess nobody noticed me just hanging around. So they started shooting and I got to see the whole thing. I was somewhat far back but I could hear a little of what they were saying.
First Keith Richards said to Johnny Depp- Who be this wench? Is she the one to carry on the Sparrow name? You know the piece of eight must be carried on to the next generation.
Then Johnny Depp said to Keith Richards- She is a true pirate just like I.
Then Johnny Depp grabs Keira Knightlys shoulders. She tries to fight him. Then Johnny Depp kisses her really hard. Knightly resists at first but then really gets into it. After that take, there was a scene change and I was back to the catering truck. I thought since the movie was coming out soon I could start talking about it.

a-k-a-amber
*jaw drop*

O......M......G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this is true.... i believe you and i like it! big grin eek!

xXSweetSXx
:O I dont know what to say!!! But AHHHH!!! You must have been SOOOO lucky!!!! I cant Wait to see that part!

*squee*

Pirategirl85
r u serious or is it fake??? OMG I don't know what to say....

Barker
Bullshit much? 13

akanai
OMG! it must be true *____*

*faints*

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Clover1763
I wanted to pass this along to you guys. I have read how much you like Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann. Back on September 9,2006 my friend got me a job at this catering company she works at called Top Hat. We worked at the Disney Studios in Burbank. They had really tight security, and it was really difficult to get in and out of the gates. I was lucky enough to go fetch water for someone on the crew. I got to go inside the closed set. I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a room all made up of broken ships. Candles were lit everywhere. I got to see Johnny Depp, Keira Knightly, and Keith Richards. I did what I was told and put the water down. I was so curious that I didn't want to leave. I guess nobody noticed me just hanging around. So they started shooting and I got to see the whole thing. I was somewhat far back but I could hear a little of what they were saying.
First Keith Richards said to Johnny Depp- Who be this wench? Is she the one to carry on the Sparrow name? You know the piece of eight must be carried on to the next generation.
Then Johnny Depp grabs Keira Knightlys shoulders. She tries to fight him. Then Johnny Depp kisses her really hard. Knightly resists at first but then really gets into it. After that take, there was a scene change and I was back to the catering truck. I thought since the movie was coming out soon I could start talking about it.

im sorry, this made me entirely too happy. its sounds brilliant. i dont think i believe it (sorry, very cynical) but its brilliant anyways. thanks for making me smile!!!

Pirates life fo
Hey there catering lady. Im not sure who you are but I can verify that 'Top Hat' was the catering company and the set you described in Burbank is accuarate.

PS: You guys do some great meals!!!

Mistypirate
That sounds like a good catering services. wink

dramaqueen86
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Clover...If this is, in fact, TRUE, then You have just officially made my LIFETIME, mate!!!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, soo much, for so kindly sharing such TREASURE with us!!!

willofthewisp
I hope that's true, but understand I'm taking all rumors with a grain of salt. This was one of the steamier ones, though......sigh. I really hope this one is true.

Mistypirate
Well PLF said that the catering and the Burbank set was accurate. confused

IheartPocky
i remember seeing something like "jack grabs elizabeths shoulders" before..

Mistypirate
Yes I remember to. God I wish I knew where... confused

IheartPocky
wasnt it in a fake trailer script?

Mistypirate
I checked the trailer scipt that was posted in the AWE spoiler thread and I didn't see anything.

IheartPocky
oh nevermind then big grin

Mistypirate
All I found was this:

Maybe we are confusing it. big grin

IheartPocky
hehe maybe smile

T.Maria
wow big grin

Well i certainly hope its true (although i am also remaining synical until we actually see it...but its brilliant news all the same!!!)

What i want to know is this;

Which part of the film does all of this occur??
The pirate court and all that...somehow jack and liz have got to have been put together *i am assuming alone again??* for them to come into contact with Teague...

I guess i just want to know where they're 'rlationship' is in comparison to this scene...if u get my meaning lol smile

You know...if they have words thus far or not...if they have 'had it all out', if you get me hehehe!

Sorry, im just too giddy!!!!!!

xxx

katelovespirate
sheesh. now all our hopes are up. LOL. I am soooo anxious about this, and will probably freak out if its not there. it sounds like a great line.

somehow, it seems to totally fit that Elizabeth would carry on the Sparrow name by having his child, and in some sense marry will or something. in some way, maintain that tension between will and jack, between proper and pirate, between old and new. it doesnt seem wierd to me that the choice wouldnt completely cut either off.

maybe im just too hopeful and in too good of a mood after eating too many brownies. wink

Mistypirate
I don't think J/L will have their happy ending. But I bet the ending will be good. I have this feeling as well, that she would end up marrying Will for some UNKNOWN reason. But her heart will belong to Jack. And I have this feeling the baby will be Jack's. wink We cannot have everything we want.

a-k-a-amber
i agree with Misty I dont think we'll have our loverly J/E ending but I so think the kid and her heart will be his

lovethemtigers
If its true...this is awesome...but I agree...don't know about J/L sailing off together with their son...but the thought of their hearts being bounded but not being able to be together...that's heartbreaking..tortured love..just like the vids on youtube...

this sounds like it could be true...but I guess we won't know for sure until May 25

katelovespirate
i dont know about the kiss, seeing as t and t have that rule to save the kiss till the end... unless they throw that out the window in this film and just have lots of kisses (which would be brilliant). but the idea of it, jack's father interested in the name being passed on, and jack putting elizabeth in that position, seems pretty consistent with the story. though it does bother me a bit that she is turning into a baby maker.

another thought is that will and liz will in fact get married and have a kid, and jack will bequeath the piece of eight to it anyways and have them name it after him.

Pirategirl85
Originally posted by katelovespirate
i dont know about the kiss, seeing as t and t have that rule to save the kiss till the end... unless they throw that out the window in this film and just have lots of kisses (which would be brilliant). but the idea of it, jack's father interested in the name being passed on, and jack putting elizabeth in that position, seems pretty consistent with the story. though it does bother me a bit that she is turning into a baby maker.

another thought is that will and liz will in fact get married and have a kid, and jack will bequeath the piece of eight to it anyways and have them name it after him.

WEll according to Orlanod and keira, they say Jack and ELizabeth meet teague half way to the end of the movie from this one interview that I saw from comingsoon.com. So maybe they are going to have a lot of tension at first and then save the best for last... Happy Dance

a-k-a-amber
or maybe Jack gives his piece of eight to Will and Elizabeths kid

Bwa Ha Ha
Hey, I've been wondering, the first person who gets to go and see AWE........... will they come back here and blurt out the whole thing to people who haven't seen it? And then what? After a while, there won't be much to discuss anymore........

a-k-a-amber
....well maybe we will make a thread about it but i agree no one will ever talk anymore after AWE....

I dont even wanna think about it

Bwa Ha Ha
there's always a good and a bad side to something

T.Maria
ofcourse we will all talk again!!

Look at the LOTR forum...those films were over like 3 years ago and people STILL talk about them!

And at the end of the day, with the rumour of MORE films for POTC in the pipline, we will be brooding on this forum for ALONG time big grin

(well...atleast i will.....whose with me?! big grin hehehe!)

a-k-a-amber
I am!!!

Mistypirate
Yes I think people will talk about it for a while. Until the 4th movie comes out. So yes I'm with you T. big grin

T.Maria
im feeling really positive right now big grin

maybe its the fact that i know that there are only a few months until the 3rd film comes out...but i just can't wait now smile

the films have had such a brilliant reception, and the characters are people that we can all connect with, whoever we are smile and that is a true testiment to the writers, actors and the director...

I for one think that the 3rd film will go out on a big bang, because at the end of the day if they decide not to make anymore films, then they need JACK and every other character to come full circle to what they were in the first film...

...im just on tenderhooks waiting to see what the outcome will be!! big grin big grin big grin

(and im also excited about seeing keith Richards...what a legend!! big grin)

Mistypirate
Me to T. I cant wait to see Keith Richards and I cannot wait to see Johnny interact with him. The movie is going to be great.

PirateDiva

O M G!!! (gasp) omg omg omg!!! *jaw drop* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! i can't wait!

Mistypirate
Piratediva!! you should have been here yesterday we were having a blast. big grin See is not that bad.

willofthewisp
AWE will give us plenty to talk about. We won't run out of things.

Claudia_Black
Wow! thatis...interesting...and weird...i can't wait too watch potc 3!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Piratediva!! you should have been here yesterday we were having a blast. big grin See is not that bad.

What u mean having a Blast?...Where? Awwww I'm here everyday and the day i miss is the day u ladies have a party...sad

Mistypirate
Here big grin

far_away_eyes
Who said still a W/L ending. NO,NO,No,NO,NO!!! eek!

willofthewisp
Sigh, don't you guys remember the last time there was a W/E wedding? We've been there done that and it failed miserably. The cops came, words were exchanged, Liz wore a baby-shit colored dress....W/E weddings are just no good and it was on a rainy day.

Mistypirate
laughing out loud thats a good one.

diddly
well that certainly throw a darker blanket with more question s then answers

jackismyboo
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3400466/1/

this person did a very good fanfic and i think she or is it a he, idk, anyways she/he talks about Jack having to marry liz so she can go to the brethren and be safe. i think that is a good theory, i mean earlier we saw Jack sparrows wedding dress a picture of it and i mean it does kind of fit in. what do you guys think?

Pirates life fo
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Hey, I've been wondering, the first person who gets to go and see AWE........... will they come back here and blurt out the whole thing to people who haven't seen it? And then what? After a while, there won't be much to discuss anymore........

I will make sure i come back and ruin the whole movie by giving a scene by scene breakdown. :-p

IheartPocky
The day of, that is May 24th, I will make a thread where everyone to talk about the movie right after they see it.

Maybe. If I feel like it..if no one else does smile

If anyone makes a thread about them seeing it while that thread exists, there will be dire consequences.

MWAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pirates life fo
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
I will make sure i come back and ruin the whole movie by giving a scene by scene breakdown. :-p

If I go to the Premiere that is...

IheartPocky
aw. that would suck if they didnt let you sad

Pirates life fo
Im sure I will get to go. The company I work for always get tickets for it and only 2 of us worked on it full time and the other person lives in Texas.

lovethemtigers

Well,, thanks a lot...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Sigh, don't you guys remember the last time there was a W/E wedding? We've been there done that and it failed miserably. The cops came, words were exchanged, Liz wore a baby-shit colored dress....W/E weddings are just no good and it was on a rainy day.

We have an accord...William and Elizabeth weddings are crappy and they fail miserably....

But I don't know how much talking I will do on here after AWE...especially if Liz and Will stay a couple....

my stomach is flip-flopping over this today...one minute I'm happy, and the next minute I read something that scares me...I don't know what to think...I think I'll stick to the facts..Disney is selling Jack and Liz dolls in a combo pack TOGETHER...and Mickey is Jack and Minie is Liz...so, there ya go...

ludagurl3d
lovethemtigers, that's how I feel as well.

I won't like AWE if it's Willabeth on parade. I'm gonna be honest. Willabeth bores me to tears, always has. I didn't like it the first time, nor the second. In fact, during the first half of DMC I only paid attention to Jack and completely ignored Willabeth...blah. Then Jack and Liz entered the picture. *cue my attention factor* That's the kind of couple I like to see.

Why do you think people ship JE anyway? It's a break, and a chance to do better than Willabeth. There's so many more places you can go with JE.

lovethemtigers
Exactly...it makes so much sense...but I aini't gonna lie...some say..oh I will love it no matter what...but....deep down inside...i will just die if it's not a j/e ending...but I'll try to understand if it's not.... sad

ludagurl3d
LOL

I won't die, but I'll be pissed. And futhermore I'll never understand what the point was of making JE so alike in relation to each other if to just stick her with Will. Jack and Elizabeth both say it "They are very much alike!" Red flag anyone? Jack is the only man to date out of Will, her father, and Norrington to see her for who she really is.

All of this shippng for nothing, that's what I'll get. Come on TnT we've had to sit through Willabeth for two movies now, and they ain't hot. Fix it if it's broke.

willofthewisp
All I'm going to say is we loved COTBP and there didn't seem to be any J/E chance in sight. All anyone had of the two of them was a couple of scenes that didn't result in a romantic relationship by any definition. And we loved POTC. So if J/E's not going to happen, we'll probably all still love it.

ludagurl3d
All I'm going to say is we loved COTBP and there didn't seem to be any J/E chance in sight. All anyone had of the two of them was a couple of scenes that didn't result in a romantic relationship by any definition. And we loved POTC. So if J/E's not going to happen, we'll probably all still love it.

True, but I think the reason people accepted it and didn't cry over no JE was because, one it was meant to be a stand alone so you don't get your hopes up anyway. Two, at most people thought "Oh Jack and Liz, that's fun, but too bad they will probably never be anything other than friends." - That's what I thought, although on the island scene I thought for sure they would kiss, and wondered why they were not the main couple with all that chemistry. Go figure. But now we do have a chance...we have DMC and AWE. So after seeing DMC, and hearing what the writers have said on the topic, I'll be a little more than pissed being yanked around and such. Especially since they used Jack just to spice up W/E. I'm sorry they were not hot enough on their own...is that what I'll say? IDK, but I won't be happy.

I think Johnny and Keira are more natural as actors, and have more natural chemistry toward each other, so I like watching their characters better. :]

Not to mention, this movie is being marketed a certain way as well, if you get my drift.

far_away_eyes
Now, now we have to think positive. big grin

Mistypirate
Think possitive, is not going to be that bad. We caanot always have everything we want. Dont worry be happy.

far_away_eyes
I think we will get our J/E, just it's rated pg-13 not R...... rolling on floor laughing

T.Maria
all of the interesting j/e scenes in COTBP were edited out of the movie....

INTERESTING though how they left those scenes in on the 'deleted scenes' section...........

*The extra island scenes where jack shows elizabeth his scars...and he tells her the REAL story of how he got off the island before....IN OTHER WORDS HE IS SHOWING HER HIS WEAKNESS...

*The peas in a pod scene...
Now everyone may aswell put their hands up and admit that when they watched THAT scene, they realised that the writers were making the characters understand eachother...realise that they know a part of eachother....

And yet these two scenes get put on the 'deleted' list....and WHY?!

Because COTBP was a STANDALONE story...so if they put THESE scenes into the film, then everyone would have been thinking;

"What the hell? So if these two have so much chemistry, then why is liz going with Will?"

Which isnt what the writers wanted....they needed to round the film off nicely with a willabeth ending...

HOWEVER!!!!!!

I am assuming that by the time the DVD came out (and the figures were HUGE for the movie release of the film) that the writers and director and producers had decided to make numbers 2 and 3.....

...and I'm guessing that the audiences reaction to Jack, and the reaction to Elizabeth lead them to believe that putting in those little deleted scenes was a good idea...get the cogs working in the audiences brains...make them think that there IS something there....

And now i am rambling lmao big grin

Ericadawn
I must add that James got totally shafted as well in the Deleted Scenes department, I also want all deleted scenes to be added back in because in one, Elizabeth actually calls him "James" for the first time in the trilogy.

ludagurl3d
Originally posted by Ericadawn
I must add that James got totally shafted as well in the Deleted Scenes department, I also want all deleted scenes to be added back in because in one, Elizabeth actually calls him "James" for the first time in the trilogy.

I agree Erica. I really like James. I didn't at first, but after DMC, he grew on me, and I really like him with Elizabeth as well.

I actually wish the triangle was James/Elizabeth/Jack, now that would be great!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by T.Maria

INTERESTING though how they left those scenes in on the 'deleted scenes' section...........

*The extra island scenes where jack shows elizabeth his scars...and he tells her the REAL story of how he got off the island before....IN OTHER WORDS HE IS SHOWING HER HIS WEAKNESS...

Now everyone may aswell put their hands up and admit that when they watched THAT scene, they realised that the writers were making the characters understand eachother...realise that they know a part of eachother....

Because COTBP was a STANDALONE story...so if they put THESE scenes into the film, then everyone would have been thinking;

"What the hell? So if these two have so much chemistry, then why is liz going with Will?"

Which isnt what the writers wanted....they needed to round the film off nicely with a willabeth ending...

HOWEVER!!!!!!

I am assuming that by the time the DVD came out (and the figures were HUGE for the movie release of the film) that the writers and director and producers had decided to make numbers 2 and 3.....

...and I'm guessing that the audiences reaction to Jack, and the reaction to Elizabeth lead them to believe that putting in those little deleted scenes was a good idea...get the cogs working in the audiences brains...make them think that there IS something there....

Oh T. how i miss ya around here...u're never on when im on!

T.Maria
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Oh T. how i miss ya around here...u're never on when im on!

MISS DIVA!!! big grin

ah, how i have missed you!!!! big grin

damn, im just not on here enough sad

ludagurl3d

HOWEVER!!!!!!

Well those were my thoughts. I always thought TnT were JE fanboys at heart to even write scenes like this in the first place. But as you said, it was meant to be a stand alone, and you can't have loose ends like that in a stand alone film.

PirateDiva
MISS DIVA!!! big grin

ah, how i have missed you!!!! big grin

damn, im just not on here enough sad

LOL...i dont know where i was reading, but i was catching up on one of the threads and i read a comment u left about being fed alcohol through the ambilical cord or something....i was ROTFLMAOSHIHTB!!! I thought i was gonna die Laughing....i sooooo miss ur humor....i think it's time for a diary or a Blooper....dont U?

LOL...u must think im so annoying for always asking u to write things...lol!

T.Maria
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL...i dont know where i was reading, but i was catching up on one of the threads and i read a comment u left about being fed alcohol through the ambilical cord or something....i was ROTFLMAOSHIHTB!!! I thought i was gonna die Laughing....i sooooo miss ur humor....i think it's time for a diary or a Blooper....dont U?

LOL...u must think im so annoying for always asking u to write things...lol!

you know how much i love writing!!! big grin

I shall have to find that damn diary thread....
lmao smile

oooh...you know what, I haven't done a blooper in a while...but im behind on the times now lol, i haven't been on that thread in a while smile

I shall see what i can do!
big grin

(You know, because i love ya so much big grin big grin big grin) hehehe!!!!

PirateDiva
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin YAY T. Loves Me!!! ahhhhhhh Cant wait!!!

Pirates life fo
Ok here is what I think. Everyone that is going to be pissed about a non Jack/Liz movie should just stay home and not take their chances!! Stay at home and rent a romantic comedy and skip the Pirate movies. I only say this because you seem to be just fine with the Pirates of the Caribbean in your heads. If you go see the movie and it isnt EXACTLY how you imagined you will just be pissed, hate the film and slander it all over the net. Can you not be happy with an entertaining film?

Personally I would be more upset to see the worldy and free spirited Jack Sparrow fall for the young spoiled girl half his age. I can certainly understand a passion and a mutual bond between them but love and marriage...Sorry but Its just not Jack Sparrow.

Djinn

T.Maria
i for one will be going to see the film reguardless of how it turns out.

Remember people, this is will/jack and liz, not Pacey/joey and dawson! lol smile

ofcourse i would LOVE to see jack/liz end with eachother...but if they ended with eachother, what would happen if they came to make a possible 4th movie?

It didn't work for will/liz, so i think its a good thing that they aren't ending the trilogy together smile

I shall be satisfied with the lingering glances and the possibility of them having scenes alone together (because lets be honest, there has got to be a few of these considering they need to sort a few things out...)

All in all, i think i shall be concentrating on the pirate movie smile

Oh, and Keith Richards too!! big grin

katelovespirate

yeah I think I will have to agree with you there. Granted, the W/L romance was the part about cotbp that impressed me least, but it didnt hugely bother me. i just sort of ignored it and enjoyed the fun piraty parts of it. and if j/l don't end up together, im willing to bet my lunch they remain friends, partners, rivals for cleverest in the caribbean. no way a wedding with the whelp could mess that up. i think the chemistry between all three main characters is pretty much set. relationship definition details will shuffle, but it wont make much difference on their main interaction, i dont think. except Jack may learn to like Will a bit more. but frankly, Jacks character arc runs contrary to Wills, which is also off from Elizabeths, so it just lands them back in square one.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by ludagurl3d
True, but I think the reason people accepted it and didn't cry over no JE was because, one it was meant to be a stand alone so you don't get your hopes up anyway. Two, at most people thought "Oh Jack and Liz, that's fun, but too bad they will probably never be anything other than friends." - That's what I thought, although on the island scene I thought for sure they would kiss, and wondered why they were not the main couple with all that chemistry. Go figure. But now we do have a chance...we have DMC and AWE. So after seeing DMC, and hearing what the writers have said on the topic, I'll be a little more than pissed being yanked around and such. Especially since they used Jack just to spice up W/E. I'm sorry they were not hot enough on their own...is that what I'll say? IDK, but I won't be happy.

I think Johnny and Keira are more natural as actors, and have more natural chemistry toward each other, so I like watching their characters better. :]

Not to mention, this movie is being marketed a certain way as well, if you get my drift.

I agree..100% with what you are saying...

that's what I'm saying...I accepted COTBP BECAUSE it was a stand alone movie..but then along comes DMC and it throws J/E in our face..our fantasy....and the marketing stuff coming out....I agree...Jack and elizabeth just make more sense...they have both seen sides of each other that no one else but them know about.....

lovethemtigers
Ok here is what I think. Everyone that is going to be pissed about a non Jack/Liz movie should just stay home and not take their chances!! Stay at home and rent a romantic comedy and skip the Pirate movies. I only say this because you seem to be just fine with the Pirates of the Caribbean in your heads. If you go see the movie and it isnt EXACTLY how you imagined you will just be pissed, hate the film and slander it all over the net. Can you not be happy with an entertaining film?

Personally I would be more upset to see the worldy and free spirited Jack Sparrow fall for the young spoiled girl half his age. I can certainly understand a passion and a mutual bond between them but love and marriage...Sorry but Its just not Jack Sparrow.

Nay....I over exaggerate when I say I will die if it's not J/E...We are all just expressing our feelings...but to tell you the truth...as long as Jack Sparrow is Jack..and Johnny Depp is Jack..then I'm going to love the movie....and you are right...it is a Pirate Movie..but girls being girls (such as we are)...it's hard for us not to get caught up in the romance of it all..and Johnny being Johnny...it's hard for us not to get caught up in the guy...and him getting the girl..it's just a female instinct.... wink
So I don't think we mean to offend you...or put down Pirates....we are just girls being girls...and I know I for one will not slander the movie....because I love Disney...and I love JOhnny Depp and I love Jerry B. Productions....

katelovespirate

dude, why do you always get so pissed when people express strong opinions? i dont get it. we've ALL said, at one time or another, that we will enjoy the film pretty much either way because there are great characters, a great story, everything that drew us to the film to begin with. But that doesnt mean we cant go off once in a while and pin hopes on a relationship that really captured the viewing audience in a way we havent seen for a while. we may be goofy and opinionated but we arent stupid. a good film is a good film and will not rise or fall by the love triangle resolutions, and we know that. but we can and may be disappointed by that aspect, and that's our perogative. why cant we get hyped and be a little dramatic before we see it, eh? what harm does that do anyone?

as far as J/L, i cant see marriage there either. but passion and mutual bond, definately... and the kind of bond that overshadows other relationships.

willofthewisp
Isn't it a little short-sighted to just categorize Liz as the spoiled young girl and Jack as so worldly that it's impossible for him to marry? If T&T do anything consistently in all their movies, they make very three-dimensional, realistic characters that have strengths and flaws that make them likable and interesting. I have to defend the only girl in the POTC series and I have yet to classify her as spoiled. She seems very grateful and happy to get her fancy dress in COTBP and usually when she's arguing with her dad, it's about something pivotal and important like, "You should spare this pirate that saved me" or "You should believe in Will because he's a hero and I don't want to abandon him."

I also don't like this whole Jack Sparrow doesn't marry idea. If AWE revisits Jack's past at all, I can promise you there will be some parts no one would have predicted, but ultimately make sense. I thought it was kind of contrived when they decided to give him a dad, but now I'm excited about it because 1. It's Teague Sparrow, savvy? and 2. it just gives Jack a whole new person to interact with and reveal things about himself. So I think the same thing would happen if he was in an established relationship. Offhand, it doesn't seem to make sense, but it does because the writers are pretty subtle with Jack and have him fit situations rather than situations fit him.

Mistypirate
I understand what PLF is saying, I'm SURE if it doesn't end J/L it will have a good explanation for it. I'm sure people are not going to be confused about the supposed kid and the whole paternity issue. At the end it will all come come together, and it will be well explained. I will not be upset if J/L do not have a happily ever after ending.

Alina

Are you spilling the beans here PLF??It sounds like you say there will be no JE in AWE, Is it perhaps a warning? That we should give up upon the idea of JE, forget it otherweise we won't like AWE because there will be NO JE ending in any form? (not attacking anyone here)
Make me feel sad, but it will not be the only reason I might no go see AWE. From all I've heard about it, it's turning into socialist realism. Vey Disney-que. The Mickey Mouse type as the hero, who will suffer and make sacrifice but will get the house with the garden and the white picked-fence and mailbox, complete with Minnie Mouse. Even if it doesn't has a "happy ending" it will still scream it. When I think of what they could have made....such a waste.
Ah, well time to forget this franchise, it's not worth it. Not even with Johnny in it.....

savvysparrow
I think all Pirate's life is saying is that most people have unrealistic expectations built up for the movie and if you let them go a little and understand that you can't always get exactly what you want, you'll enjoy the movie more. It doesn't mean that you won't get anything, but you have to remember that everyone involved in the production has said: bittersweet.

PirateDiva
^^ I totally agreed...and thats is exactly the road i was down about a month and a half ago....to many high expectations, falling hard on my ass everytime i rumor went around....i knew that i f i didnt look at things differently i was going to dislike the movie if it didnt turn out my way....and i didnt want that!! I want to remember this trilogy as that was the Trilogy of My Time....something to be proud of....so i Let goo and i'm ready to accept whatever happens! big grin

Its Like Johnny said about Jack in Total films Mag, "It's just better for his (my) health...i reckon! " big grin

lovethemtigers
^^^^True....If Jack wants to stay alive and healthy...he needs to steer clear of Elizabeth...he has dangerous attraction for her....and it's not healthy for the Pirate he's suppose to be....so..that's it, then. Time to accept the inevitable...there will be no Jack and Liz moments like we had in DMC.....

I just can't wait to see how gorgeous and great Johnny's going to look as Jack Sparrow....the Kiss of Death is all we will ever have when it comes to passionate moments between them two....

Bittersweet....such a dissatifying word...Bitter....yet, sweet at the same time....

willofthewisp
I haven't read the AWE script, but I'm not giving up on J/E scenes. They won't be fun and flirty like in DMC, if that's what you mean, but there will be scenes, especially for those of you that are really into sexual tension. Jack can't stay away from her, we know that by now.

lovethemtigers
^^^I hope you are right Willo...and I love how you say....Jack can't stay away from her, we know that by now...that is HOT.....

I think it will be great tension...if the whole movie he is trying to avoid her, as Johnny says....and then suddendly explodes in a heated moment....

yes, resistance is the best sexual tension, ever...

Alina
Originally posted by savvysparrow
I think all Pirate's life is saying is that most people have unrealistic expectations built up for the movie and if you let them go a little and understand that you can't always get exactly what you want, you'll enjoy the movie more. It doesn't mean that you won't get anything, but you have to remember that everyone involved in the production has said: bittersweet.

Oh, I have no expectations at all. I learned my lesson with DMC.
I guess I've reached the stage where I'm so biased I can't accept a EW ending at all. Only JE works for me and since it won't be that I see no reason to see AWE. I realise this is exactly what PLF is annoyed about but I can't help how I feel.
I was comletly unspoiled when I saw P1 and I loved it. When DMC came out I was a hardcore JE shipper who had read so much fanfiction/metas that I already had an idea of what should happen and when it naturally didn't I was dissapointed. So, yes, I've ruined what is most likely a good movie trilogy by being too hung up on JE. Shame....

And I think PLF line: personally I would think ... pretty much says it all. So, no JE AT ALL= no reason for me to see AWE as JE is all I really care about in these movies.

*slides back into lurking *

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Alina
Oh, I have no expectations at all. I learned my lesson with DMC.
I guess I've reached the stage where I'm so biased I can't accept a EW ending at all. Only JE works for me and since it won't be that I see no reason to see AWE. I realise this is exactly what PLF is annoyed about but I can't help how I feel.
I was comletly unspoiled when I saw P1 and I loved it. When DMC came out I was a hardcore JE shipper who had read so much fanfiction/metas that I already had an idea of what should happen and when it naturally didn't I was dissapointed. So, yes, I've ruined what is most likely a good movie trilogy by being too hung up on JE. Shame....

And I think PLF line: personally I would think ... pretty much says it all. So, no JE AT ALL= no reason for me to see AWE as JE is all I really care about in these movies.

*slides back into lurking *

I can totally relate to what you are saying Alina...I am a huge J/E shipper and have been since COTBP..even though there was no J/E in that movie...well, there was...but t and t chose not to act on it....and then DMC really messed with my mind....but...I'm trying to be positive..I'm trying to ...really...and who is to say PLF really knows what's going on....I don't know any of you guys from a grain of salt...so all these people that come on here saying they know something...it could all be a load of crap..not saying that it is...just saying we don't really know anyone on here...or what is really going on in there lives....but I'm like you...I think I will really be disappointed without a j/l ending..I know it's not all about romance..but it's there...and that's what touched so many people coming out of DMC...and refelecting back on it....

So....I don't know a bout AWE right now....just the fact taht Johnny is Jack Sparrow is keeping me holding on...

dramaqueen86
^^I could not POSSIBLY agree with you more, mate.

From what I have heard on other boards from insider sources, things, sadly, do not seem to be working towards our dream J/E ending at ALL (esp. after reading PL`s warning), and I cannot say that my heart won`t break if it turns out that way, having been such an avid supporter of this ship for so long...But there is so much more to these films to enjoy than simply who ends up with who, and there is no reason at all not to believe that the powers that be haven`t still given us a film that we will NEVER forget!

I mean, think about it: Epic sea battles....Swordfights...There is so MUCH to see!

Besides....We sparrabethers can`t completely argue against a scene like the one so kindly described by our dear friend, Clover, can we? wink

Neither one of them seem to be exactly complaining, so let`s just hope that that may be only the beginning!

Captain's Wench
That would make a great scene.

ludagurl3d
I don't even believe insiders anymore. They all contradict each other, and I'm having a really hard time believing someone out there besides TnT or the actors knows the ending and is just sitting on it while they come in the net everyday taunting everyone with it.

I'm hearing things such as - JE barely have any scenes in this movie, and what happened between them is brushed over. Why would TnT do that? I call that bad writing, and I don't think they are bad writers. They listen to the fans. How do you think Bootstrap ended up in P2 anyway? I'm just saying, it's only February, be skeptical.

Also, some of the scripts that have been floating around (snippets) don't even look real, or make little to no sense.

I've been in a fandom like this before in which people panicked over everything they heard, saw the movie, and found out their reliable sources were full of shit. Just sayin...

I mean some of the sources I'm hearing are cartoonish at best.

I think a lot of people out there would like nothing more than to watch Sparrabeths squirm and go into depressions.

Chiki Mina

That spoiler made me squee smile

I rather be taken by suprise. The spoiler sounds very tempting to believe. I can't say that I do believe it but I can't say that I don't believe you either.

I will pray that is true. However, I rather expect the unexpected and just go "WHOAH!! SO THAT IS TRUE!"

Pirates life fo
First of all I am not spilling the beans on anything. I have no clue who ends up with who. All the scenes that would tell either way were shot before I came on board. I am stating opinion and theorizing the same as anyone else here on those topics.

What I meant by saying staying home if you ONLY want to see a J/L ending just means that if you go see the movie and it doesnt pan out exactly how you are expecting...We all know what that means for some of you. Too many here have stated that they will have 'wasted their money'. If you dont know how it will end, why take your chances.

Those of you I am refering to have heard and believed enough rumors to already make your opinions. Dont trust anyone with what they say they 'know'. You never know who is lying or not. I could be reading a copy of the script right not for all you know.

I will once again say what I have said since day 1. Have your fun but why not wait until after you see it to criticize the film and TnT.

tee_pirategirl
I get what you're saying and I agree.
I don't think anyone is saying that YOU are spilling anything or lying. Just saying that we shouldn't trust anybody at this point and that we shouldn't let our hopes down.

I'm a huge JE shipper and for a while I thought that if the edning wasn't JE my life would DIE it was like hope of JE was the only thing making me hang on. (sad I know but true)

But being the big Johnny Depp fan that I am I reminded myself that Johnny, Keira and Orlando and all these other very talented people didn't participate in this movie for the romance! And as much as I love romance (and proud of it too!) I thought of the things that made me fall in love with the movie.

The deliciousely complicated screenplay, the KILLER special effects, the brain smashing coriography, the soundtrack, the directing and best of all the performances!!!

So now what I really want is for the movie to be really good. To live up to expectations and I'm hoping for lots of JE scenes (inspite of everything I still want JE) even if it isn't like DMC.Even if it isn't romantic scenes ..oh and lots of complicated plot points and fights. big grin

lovethemtigers
First of all I am not spilling the beans on anything. I have no clue who ends up with who. All the scenes that would tell either way were shot before I came on board. I am stating opinion and theorizing the same as anyone else here on those topics.

What I meant by saying staying home if you ONLY want to see a J/L ending just means that if you go see the movie and it doesnt pan out exactly how you are expecting...We all know what that means for some of you. Too many here have stated that they will have 'wasted their money'. If you dont know how it will end, why take your chances.

Those of you I am refering to have heard and believed enough rumors to already make your opinions. Dont trust anyone with what they say they 'know'. You never know who is lying or not. I could be reading a copy of the script right not for all you know.

I will once again say what I have said since day 1. Have your fun but why not wait until after you see it to criticize the film and TnT.

we know...haven't you seen or read our posts sinces your last post...we know our expectations are hight (but not really)...if you notice, many of us posts our hopes and dreams for J/E with skeptisism...and many of us have said that we will love the movie no matter what...I mean...I really want a J/E ending...but that's just me being a girl and thinking Jack/Johnny is the greatest ever.....so....after having said all that...hey, the movie has to be great...Johnny is once again gracing the screen as JaCK Sparrow and it's a Disney Pirate Movie...so that's good enough for me....and the one who use to rant and rave about wasting her money doesn't really post on here anymore....I may have said that back in Sept. when I was much more passionate about it..but I'm over it now...I will love DMc forever and ever....

and this is what I posted earlier to your response:

{Nay....I over exaggerate when I say I will die if it's not J/E...We are all just expressing our feelings...but to tell you the truth...as long as Jack Sparrow is Jack..and Johnny Depp is Jack..then I'm going to love the movie....and you are right...it is a Pirate Movie..but girls being girls (such as we are)...it's hard for us not to get caught up in the romance of it all..and Johnny being Johnny...it's hard for us not to get caught up in the guy...and him getting the girl..it's just a female instinct....
So I don't think we mean to offend you...or put down Pirates....we are just girls being girls...and I know I for one will not slander the movie....because I love Disney...and I love JOhnny Depp and I love Jerry B. Productions....}

lovethemtigers
^^^And I'm not sure I believe anything right now....I think only T and T, Johnny, Jerry, Gore and select few others really know how it's all going to end.....

Just to show you how conflicting things are...one minute you see an article where they say this is the end....this wraps up the Pirate movies..it's the last one....then up pops an article where they say a script for Pirates 4 is in the works...so go figure...
nuts

Chiki Mina

Bravo!

I don't want you to get in trouble. And even if you don't, I won't drag you and make you spill the beans. I rather be taken by surprise.

Im glad at least one person is more aware that there are liars out there who has nothing else to do but to make up stories.

Another thing, if people think that just because there is not enough romance (just an example) that it is not worth wasting your money, then people are just wrong. POTC isn't about Jack and Liz--yes, I am a proud Sparrabeth, but, its Pirates of the Caribbean. It is in our history books that pirates did exist. It's not just romance, it's adventure and action.

Though, I still stand on my beliefs on what I think will happen for our ship, I really just want to enjoy our movie. Which I know will be a kick ass movie.

Clover1763
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FELL FOR THIS RUMOR FOR SO LONG. I FOUND THE SHOOTING SCHEDULE FROM A JOHNNY DEPP WEBSITE, AND THE CATERING COMPANY IS LISTED AT IDMB. NOW YOU KNOW THERE IS NO J/E KISS AT THE PIRATE LORD MEETING.

YOUR SHIP SUNK A LONG TIME AGO! blowup

savvysparrow
May 25, 2007

We'll see.

jackismyboo
you know that was kinda rude and our ship has never sunk and

SPARRABETH ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance love

Minie Mina
Wow, can you make those words even bigger?

ivebeendepped43
lol was that sarcasm?

Minie Mina
No..giggle

Arachnid1
I don't know if its it true or not, but I want Elizabeth to end up with Will. I wouldn't mind if she ended up with Jack, but meh.

I'll take Elizawill or Sparrabeth.

Minie Mina
I would gladly make that decision for you smile

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Minie Mina
I would gladly make that decision for you smile

Sure, why not. stick out tongue

Got a new sig I see. big grin

Minie Mina
I did? *looks at it* I guess I did big grin. It's something that I wouldn't mind doing smile evil face

Mistypirate
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FELL FOR THIS RUMOR FOR SO LONG. I FOUND THE SHOOTING SCHEDULE FROM A JOHNNY DEPP WEBSITE, AND THE CATERING COMPANY IS LISTED AT IDMB. NOW YOU KNOW THERE IS NO J/E KISS AT THE PIRATE LORD MEETING.

YOUR SHIP SUNK A LONG TIME AGO! blowup

You were probably lying your *beep* off, you stupid whelpabether. But that scene was tried differently, so maybe that indeed happened who knows?

savvysparrow
Whoa easy Misty. Don't give into the dark side. Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to immortal W/E! Don't stray from the path!!

Ha, kidding--just ignore that person. They came in here to pick a fight, that much is clear. When the movie comes out, we'll sit back and have a hearty last laugh. Then we'll go and play the tambourine.

Mistypirate
I just felt like letting my anger out it out.. wink I cant wait I'm going to go on every site and LMAO at all of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.