Should I stay or should I go now? Vote me off! (A Tired Hiker Reality Game.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Well, the truth is, I feel like I've been here too long. As I grow older, you all get younger, and my place here is melting away. I'm over being sad about it, so I thought I may as well use it to make a new thread! eek!

So, here's how it works. Vote for me to either leave KMC for good, or to not leave at all. You can vote anonymously, or you can post what you voted and your reason for doing so. My feelings may get hurt, and then again they may not. Either way, it should be fun. smile

Okay . . . go!

beer

Mr. Bacon
kmc wont be the same when hiker leaves, he should stay!

Puzzle
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Well, the truth is, I feel like I've been here too long. As I grow older, you all get younger, and my place here is melting away. I'm over being sad about it, so I thought I may as well use it to make a new thread! eek!

So, here's how it works. Vote for me to either leave KMC for good, or to not leave at all. You can vote anonymously, or you can post what you voted and your reason for doing so. My feelings may get hurt, and then again they may not. Either way, it should be fun. smile

Okay . . . go!

beer

You were already the old guy on KMC when you first got here. stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
kmc wont be the same when hiker leaves, he should stay!

Well, that might not be a bad thing. Maybe I have a bad influence on this place. Maybe I'm out of touch with the KMC world. hmm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Puzzle
You were already the old guy on KMC when you first got here. stick out tongue

Maybe I should have left a long time ago. hmm

Penelope
hmm...there should be a thread for "pending chat retirees".

Puzzle
Maybe I should have left a long time ago. hmm

Maybe! mad

I dunno. srug

RogerRamjet
No! you're one of the very few Rock n' Roll people here...if you go i'm a gonna kill myself and take many with me! cry

=Tired Hiker=
Well, I think I'll go and drink beer now with my work friends. Then I'll go watch some of The Departed special features, then I'll check on this thread tomorrow at around 3pm. Depending on the votes, I will either leave for good (which will only last for like two days) or I'll stay.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
No! you're one of the very few Rock n' Roll people here...if you go i'm a gonna kill myself and take many with me! cry

If you really were going to kill yourself, I'd never leave because I wouldn't be able to live with myself. sad

Kram3r
As if you should leave dude. You're a corner stone to this forum, if no one respects that, TS to them, you rule.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Kram3r
As if you should leave dude. You're a corner stone to this forum, if no one respects that, TS to them, you rule.

If you were here before me I'd totally dry hump you right now. big grin Okay, I gotta go and drink beers now.

Spearhead
Don't feel like you need to be a regular, Hiker. As long as you pop by, make a random funny post, and then head off for a week or so, the majority of us will still be entertained.

And ultimately, that's all what matters. Entertain us! smile

Punkyhermy
hiker is too hot to go!
sad
*cries*

Kram3r
If you were here before me I'd totally dry hump you right now. big grin Okay, I gotta go and drink beers now.

laughing

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
I may not know Tired_Hiker very well but based on his posts I think he's a great guy. It would be a shame if he left, specifically for me since I would wish that I had gotten to know him better....But I highly respect him either way....Don't leave, man!

Syren
Hiker, you'll never leave. If you were really going to leave for good I would imagine you'd do it quietly.

I know exactly how you feel though petpet

Edit; which idiot voted 'leave for good'? mad

BackFire
You should certainly stay.

Syren
Good morning, BackFire wave

BackFire
Good morning sweet cheeks. How goes things on this lovely Saturday morning?

Syren
Not too bad, actually. I have work this afternoon but I am currently chilling out. How are things with you?

BackFire
Good, 2:30am here so am just sitting here until I decide to go to bed.

Les yeux clos
Tired Hiker is like an emo, who would have thought it? hmm

Anyhoo, I think you should stay because you're cool and nice and make useless yet amusing threads. yes

Syren
Originally posted by BackFire
Good, 2:30am here so am just sitting here until I decide to go to bed.

You're 8 hours behind me? Get some sleep or you'll never catch me up stick out tongue

BackFire
I stay up late, sweetie.

You should come and join me sometime, we'll have fun.

Really, we will.

Syren
Originally posted by BackFire
I stay up late, sweetie.

You should come and join me sometime, we'll have fun.

Really, we will.

I used to stay on KMC until the wee hours, sometimes as late (or early, depends how you view it) as 6am. But that was when I had a tendency to go out clubbing every night and I didn't work. I was a partying bum laughing out loud

I'm sure we would, but I'm getting old and cranky... ermm

BackFire
Originally posted by Syren
I used to stay on KMC until the wee hours, sometimes as late (or early, depends how you view it) as 6am. But that was when I had a tendency to go out clubbing every night and I didn't work. I was a partying bum laughing out loud

I'm sure we would, but I'm getting old and cranky... ermm

Cranky? Nah, I'll make you feel goooooooooooood.

I don't go out clubbing, I just stay up late, I like to.

Syren
yes

Is that a threat or a promise? ninja

I go out to events that my boyf and his friends hold, but not really anything else. I do stay up when I don't have work the next day, I've still got some stamina embarrasment

BackFire
Good, you'll need it.

And it's a promise, of course.

Kongu Dude
Stay.

Syren
Shakespeare's Sister cry

Strangelove
Leaving is a very bad idea. You've been here for as long as I remember (mostly because you joined 2 months before me stick out tongue), and KMC would never be the same without you. You're one of the reasons KMC isn't as far down the shithole as it would be otherwise.

If you leave, I'd be super-de-dooper depressed. Beyond belief. Every time I would sign on, I would think to myself "What's the point? Preston isn't here anymore." And then I'd leave myself, thus getting rid of two KMC legends (I don't sell myself short 313), and before you know it, all of the good people would leave, and then KMC would be a n00bfest (more so than it is currently)! DO YOU WANT THAT HANGING OVER YOUR HEAD? mad

Syren
Originally posted by Strangelove
Leaving is a very bad idea. You've been here for as long as I remember (mostly because you joined 2 months before me stick out tongue), and KMC would never be the same without you. You're one of the reasons KMC isn't as far down the shithole as it would be otherwise.

If you leave, I'd be super-de-dooper depressed. Beyond belief. Every time I would sign on, I would think to myself "What's the point? Preston isn't here anymore." And then I'd leave myself, thus getting rid of two KMC legends (I don't sell myself short 313), and before you know it, all of the good people would leave, and then KMC would be a n00bfest (more so than it is currently)! DO YOU WANT THAT HANGING OVER YOUR HEAD? mad

§P0oONY
I voted you to go simply becuase you were sad enough to make this thread.

Syren
Me-ow... Spoonz, you're so catty flirt

Mywi
Stay shock

Mišt
Leave, we dont want you here anymore mad

Or do we?shifty

Or dont we?mad

shifty

Syren
Schizophrenic mhm

Mišt
Schizophrenic mhm

You just want to get in my pants, but you'll have to do more than that to impress me mhm

Bardock42
If I go there will be trouble
An if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

This indecisions bugging me
If you dont want me, set me free

LifeInSepia
stay.us th is a living kmc legend.

Syren

Bardock42
I've been there, and it's not a place I'd go again in a hurry. Not even for all the money in the world nahuh

Of course not, that would destroy the economy and render your money useless. Good thinking on your part there.

Syren
Originally posted by Bardock42
Of course not, that would destroy the economy and render your money useless. Good thinking on your part there.

oh

Bastard.

*makes way into the recesses of Michael's pants*

weep

Mišt
oh

Bastard.

*makes way into the recesses of Michael's pants*

weep

Syren
WTF IS THAT? oh

Bardock42

=Tired Hiker=
Okay, I guess I'll stay. big grin

=Tired Hiker=
I could just dry hump all of you right now. smile

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Okay, I guess I'll stay. big grin Yay!

LifeInSepia
Okay, I guess I'll stay. big grin

hooray!

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
I could just dry hump all of you right now. smile Very affectionate, this one...

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Very affectionate, this one... happy love

=Tired Hiker=
Somebody should make a dryhump smilie.

LifeInSepia

zomfg do it!

actualy, we do have herb

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
zomfg do it!

actualy, we do have herb

That would be cool if they were like banging into eachother. smile

TRH
He Rox he needs to stay

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by TRH
He Rox he needs to stay

You sir, deserve a dry hump! smile

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
happy love ......What was that about?

..::Marea::..
You decided to stay! tighthug

Naz
I vote the hiker stays. no expression

Black Dalek
Stay, your one of those rare people that doesn't bash me 13

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by h0rr0rf@n@+1c
......What was that about?

Don't worry, I wasn't being gay. I just used two smilies to portray how I was feeling. I'm supposed to be both of them, one isn't you and the other me, nothing like that. Don't worry. smile

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Stay, your one of those rare people that doesn't bash me 13

Go f*ck yourself! mad

Just kidding! big grin laughing

LifeInSepia
That would be cool if they were like banging into eachother. smile

shall i do it?

Black Dalek
=Insert the 'Oh You!' Pic here= 13

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Don't worry, I wasn't being gay. I just used two smilies to portray how I was feeling. I'm supposed to be both of them, one isn't you and the other me, nothing like that. Don't worry. smile Didn't think so, to be honest...

LifeInSepia
shall i do it?

herbdryhump

=Tired Hiker=
herbdryhump

That rocks, LifeInSepia, that totally rocks! laughing

LethalFemme

Okay . . . go!

beer

You're still allowed to post at your age?shock

Bardock42

Somebody should put something, somebofy should put something in my drink.

I could just dry hump all of you right now. smile Why dry?

a1hsauce
you banged my sister....i think you should stay...so i can bang yours yes

The Pict
Hiker you should stay here forever yes

Eclipso
Stay!!!! hug

=Tired Hiker=
You guyz, I already decided I'm going to stay, it's official. bunny

Bardock42
You guyz, I already decided I'm going to stay, it's official. bunny

Yeah, yeah, **** you, why "dry"?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, yeah, **** you, why "dry"?

Because that's the way I roll, deal with it. http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/herbdryhump.gif

Mišt
humpsrug

Eclipso
doingit

=Tired Hiker=
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/herbdryhump.gifhumpsrug doingit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.