If you had to describe a song/band..."This" meets "That"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EPIIIBITES
Having to describe a song or band/artist...

Ex) I guess I'd describe "Jesus of Suburbia" as... "Anarchy in the UK" meets "Bohemian Rhapsody"

or

The Killers as "The Smiths" meets "Bruce Springsteen"

Ha!

all right then...

Arctic
The Killers is....

The Barney Theme Song Meets Someone blowing their nose.

Bardock42
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES

Ex) I guess I'd describe "Jesus of Suburbia" as... "Anarchy in the UK" meets "Bohemian Rhapsody"

or

Ha!

all right then...

Should maybe everyone post a song or band that has to be described by the person below?

manorastroman
neon bible = bruce springsteen + the cure

Bardock42
Audioslave = Soundgarden + Rage Against the Machine

EPIIIBITES
Yes...pretty much. laughing

I'd say Enter Shikari is basically..."Alexis on Fire" meets "Venga Boys"

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oasis = Status Quo + The Bootleg Beatles

The Core
Yes...pretty much. laughing

That's a fairly uneducated opinion, seems almost done in spite, and you're basically swiping what Deathblow said about Enter Shikari sounding somewhat like Alexisonfire, which I personally don't find to be that accurate. But that's just me.

....and to be perfectly honest, I try and make a point not to listen to bands that resemble any other bands in any form.

Arctic
Thats because your stupid.

EPIIIBITES
This one's harsh...

"Can't Stop" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers is... "Give it Away" (verse) by the Red Hot Chili Peppers meets "Soul To Squeeze" (chorus) by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

...can't think of a more embarrassing example of same-band song rehash than this one. embarrasment

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by The Core
That's a fairly uneducated opinion, seems almost done in spite, and you're basically swiping what Deathblow said about Enter Shikari sounding somewhat like Alexisonfire, which I personally don't find to be that accurate. But that's just me.

....and to be perfectly honest, I try and make a point not to listen to bands that resemble any other bands in any form.
Wow...I think you're kinda takin' this a tad too seriously. It's suppossed to be kinda fun, but poignant at the same time...as my example is.

If you're actually saying though that if I played Alexis on one speaker and Venga Boys on the other, and that it actually wouldn't sound a lot like Shikari...you're messed.

The Core
"Poignant" isn't a word that lends itself well to your last comparison really. If it's supposed to be "fun", then OK. "Poignant", by definition, means to "painfull affect the feelings". You take one of my favorite bands, make what I feel is a totally ridiculous parallel, and then suggest I'm taking it too seriously, doesn't equate into "fun".

So, naturally, I disagree with your opinion. Vengaboys aren't trance, for starters, which is what 1/2 of Enter Shikari are. Might I ask where you heard Enter Shikari's music? What song in particular? I think I personally represent 25% of Americans that are actually familiar with their music.

As a P.S...RHCP are a naturally derivative band. They've had a signature style that's obviously going to mimic itself over 2 decades once in a while.

EPIIIBITES
Ok...so you don't know the different meanings of the word "poignant"...it actually fits quite nicely thank you. Maybe you're still not really understanding how you can make these comparisons.

First of all, for someone who "doesn't care what other people think of their music", you seem to get pretty defensive and stick up for your bands quite a lot on these boards.

Second, pretty much every comparison I make (like my burn out, fade away examples), you just want to criticize.

Let me tell you this boy, my insight into this stuff is bang on, and anyone who knows the ins and outs of modern pop music gets it...From what I've seen on these boards about your critique of different music, your opinion doesn't really matter to me. So lay off a little.

EPIIIBITES
Watch!

The Bravery - Hmmm... "Duran Duran" meets "The Cure"...meets "The Strokes" me thinks!

(It's ok, you can break the rules too)

Ya Krunk'd Floo
This one's harsh...

"Can't Stop" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers is... "Give it Away" (verse) by the Red Hot Chili Peppers meets "Soul To Squeeze" (chorus) by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

...can't think of a more embarrassing example of same-band song rehash than this one. embarrasment

Eh, no; they are three great songs by a great band.

Also, it is only you who is being embarrassing (yet again!), and not even in an amusing manner. Please do something about that, please...

vintageSW77
i always liked the description of Detroit Techno being George Clinton meets Kraftwerk stuck in a lift

The Fall + Talking Heads = LCD SOUNDSYSTEM
Siouxie + The Cramps = YEAH YEAH YEAHS
John Cooper Clarke + The Buzzcocks = THE ARTIC MONKEYS

in referance to the most predictable band on the planet -
any RHCP track + any other RHCP track = the whole of the RHCP back catalogue

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by vintageSW77
in referance to the most predictable band on the planet -
any RHCP track + any other RHCP track = the whole of the RHCP back catalogue

You're kind of missing the point though; what other band sounds like Red Hot Chili Peppers?

vintageSW77
Level 42 + The Blockheads

The Core
Ok...so you don't know the different meanings of the word "poignant"...it actually fits quite nicely thank you. Maybe you're still not really understanding how you can make these comparisons.

First of all, for someone who "doesn't care what other people think of their music", you seem to get pretty defensive and stick up for your bands quite a lot on these boards.

Second, pretty much every comparison I make (like my burn out, fade away examples), you just want to criticize.

Actually, I do know the different meanings of the word "poignant", considered I'm the one that provided the alternative definition. Atleast an alternative to whatever you think it may mean.

Just because I don't care what people think of the music I listen to doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and let others desecrate my favorite bands. Especially not with baseless reasoning, inane parallels, and a guesstimation derived from someone's description.

I'm naturally critical. You show any weakness in debate, I'm going to exploit it. If you've got a point, be sure to support it off the bat with logic. That's the beauty of discussion. Points and counterpoints. It seems to me that, taking into consideration who you used for a comparison, you came looking for a fight. Especially mentioning totally obscure bands no one but perhaps AC, Deathblow, D00M, and myself have ever heard of, and have mentioned as of late, in the same thread, no less.

Don't you dare call me "boy" again. Ever. I don't give a **** how absorbed in your own opinion you are, how superior you think your "insight" is on band, you don't cross that line with me.

I'm still waiting to hear where you heard Enter Shikari & Alexisonfire's music. I'd like specifics. Otherwise just fess up and tell me you didn't listen to their music, and just namedropped from Deathblow's conversation for the sake of your musical credibility.

The Core

or

Ha!

all right then...

The Killers have no folk elements. Neither Bruce Springsteen nor The Smiths have any electronic elements. Brandon Flowers doesn't like The Boss, nor Morrissey. If anything, he's got the vocal stylings of a very young Roy Orbison.

Where, pray tell, are you making your comparison?

EPIIIBITES
I'm trying to write but I'm laughing too hard. I'm not gonna get into a long argument with someone who clearly has no idea what's goin' on...

You're getting (embarrassingly) worked up...and it's simply because you don't seem to have a very seasoned pop music knowledge. My thread wasn't "Describe EXACTLY what a band sounds like" ...it's an idea I threw out for fun.

My Shakti comparison was fun and accurate at the same time...and every single one of my comparisons have been the same. You not seeming to think so is demonstrating that:

a) you're not really with it, and...

b) you're being quite prudish.

I wasn't trying to pick a fight.

I don't know who Death blow is and what he said.

All I do know is what's goin' on in the world of music and how to tellingly sum it up in a few words or less...if you can't get on board with that...your loss.

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Eh, no; they are three great songs by a great band.

Also, it is only you who is being embarrassing (yet again!), and not even in an amusing manner. Please do something about that, please...
Oh my. Krunk'd...stick to movies. Let me assure you that your crap metre in the world of film happens to be quite good...but you're a little out of your league here.

The Core

You're getting (embarrassingly) worked up...and it's simply because you don't seem to have a very seasoned pop music knowledge. My thread wasn't "Describe EXACTLY what a band sounds like" ...it's an idea I threw out for fun.

Are you embarassed? I'm not. If you're going to make comparisons, don't make them half assed, make your point. Make it "poignant".

Shakti? Shaak Ti? Is that a misspelling in spite, or some Star Wars Freudian slip?

The accuracy is in your opinion. I don't see it that way, and you haven't really given any examples as far as elements go to accomodate your comparisons. I'm "with it", I "get it", and if you think I'm aggravating, take a look at all your posts. I'm trying to make a point, you're just annoying people with inane logic.

Dated February 10;

Originally posted by Deathblow
Enter Shikari are quite big in England, considering they don't have an album out yet. I don't think they're that unique really, the sort of trance elements they have in their music are awesome but aside from that they could be a British Alexisonfire (before they turned boring).

Dated February 17;

So, I'm supposed to chalk this up to coincidence? Deathblow mentions the comparison, and you toss in a random dance music group that isn't even trance, that have a reputation for making disposable, happy dance music? You're pretty well versed in electronica. To pick the ****ing Vengaboys means either A) you're looking to insult someone, or B) you never heard of Enter Shikari.

Considering you have ignored both times I've asked where you heard the music of Enter Shikari and Alexisonfire, and what songs, and instead decided to moreorless call me clueless and suggest I don't know anything, that alone speaks volumes.

I'm on board, your OPINION is just different, and to be perfectly honest, you can't have an opinion on something you've never even heard.

EPIIIBITES
Shakti? Shaak Ti? Is that a misspelling in spite, or some Star Wars Freudian slip?
laughing

That was funny. Seriously...props for that. That's what I get for being a Star Wars nerd and swinging back and forth KMC threads.

...now back to reading the rest of your post!

The Core
What's worse is that I actually knew who Shaak Ti was, lol.

EPIIIBITES
Have you ever heard of something called You Tube??? There's pretty much tons of everything on there...that's where I've listened to them...and I'm honestly too lazy to try and figure out every single song I've heard before. But I'm very well aware of their sound.

And I picked Venga Boys because...a) I honestly couldn't find a popular enough trance group that I thought people would get the reference of...and b) because there are songs that sound as quirky and high tempo as the Venga Boys...It's funny, but it's true.

Relax a little

And as far as my abilities for comparisons go, if you know anything about The Killers, you know they basically worship The Smiths...and it shows, and they cited Springsteen as their major influence for their last record...what are you going about...seriously?

Crap, gotta do homework now...ciao.

Bardock42
Oh my. Krunk'd...stick to movies. Let me assure you that your crap metre in the world of film happens to be quite good...but you're a little out of your league here.

Am I assuming correctly that you think you are somehow above other people with your musical knowledge, despite being proven wrong on multiple occasions by The Core, Ya Krunk'd Floo, Alpha Centauri and Victor Von Doom?

I don't know...it just doesn't fit together somehow.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8058/wtfoi8.png

The Core
Have you ever heard of something called You Tube??? There's pretty much tons of everything on there...that's where I've listened to them...and I'm honestly too lazy to try and figure out every single song I've heard before. But I'm very well aware of their sound.

And I picked Venga Boys because...a) I honestly couldn't find a popular enough trance group that I thought people would get the reference of...and b) because there are songs that sound as quirky and high tempo as the Venga Boys...It's funny, but it's true.

Relax a little

And as far as my abilities for comparisons go, if you know anything about The Killers, you know they basically worship The Smiths...and it shows, and they cited Springsteen as their major influence for their last record...what are you going about...seriously?

Crap, gotta do homework now...ciao.

I appreciate you citing your sources, and while it still doesn't explain the reasoning behind selecting those bands, I'll take it because I don't want to go through this anymore. I'm satisfied.

Vengaboys are still a shitty choice, and all I know, and want to know, about The Killers is what I hear, and I didn't hear neither The Smiths, Morrissey, or The Boss in their new music. I hear, like I said, Roy Orbison over The Cure, at their peak.

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by Bardock42
Am I assuming correctly that you think you are somehow above other people with your musical knowledge, despite being proven wrong on multiple occasions by The Core, Ya Krunk'd Floo, Alpha Centauri and Victor Von Doom?
Oh thank you so much! Perfect! These folks you just mentioned happen to actually gang up to feel better about what they say to actually gang up, say the things they do mostly because they have a beef with my opinions, and have actually been as clueless as to go on record and say things like...

a) The Red Hot Chili Peppers are still relevant, and that "Can't Stop" is one of their "great" songs!!!

b) The Rolling Stones and Prince AREN'T in fact fading away, and that being in a Super-Bowl halftime time show or getting nominated for making a song for a movie (...like "Happy Feet"wink can somehow support a statement like that.

c) There's no real truth in "silly" analogies like... Led Zeppelin = Apocalypse Now, Nickleback = Pearl Harbour. Pfft!

d) They don't actually care what others think of their taste...but really, I strogly doubt they know what that means.

And it's funny, if they REALLY did understand that their musical taste is as arbitrary as what their favourite colour is (and that they indeed shouldn't care), then they wouldn't get as defensive (as they have done COUNTLESS times on a variety of topics) when people put forth criticism about an artist they happen to like. Once you get past that, you'll become more adept at seeing that the music you like and music that's good can be two completely different things.

And about musical intelligence, I would maintain that if a person said they thought Happy Hardcore was good techno...it does indeed say something about their musical intelligence (apart from just being plain wrong).

I don't know where you yourself stand on all of this, but if you want to put yourself in the company of the people who I just summed up above...be my guest. Proven wrong?...countless times?...oh please. Those who are smart enough to know where I'm coming from and get my critique and wit regarding the music scene would very much disagree with you I'm afraid.

Bardock42
Oh thank you so much. Perfect...These people you mentioned have actually been as clueless as to go on record and say things like...

a) The Red Hot Chili Peppers are still relevant, and that "Can't Stop" is one of their "great" songs!!!

b) The Rolling Stones and Prince AREN'T in fact fading away, and that being in a Super-Bowl halftime time show or getting nominated for making a song for a movie (...like "Happy Feet"wink can somehow support a statement like that.

c) There's no real truth in "silly" analogies like... Led Zeppelin = Apocalypse Now, Nickleback = Pearl Harbour. Pfft!

d) They don't actually care what others think of their taste...but really, I strogly doubt they know what that means.

And it's funny, if they REALLY did understand that their musical taste is as arbitrary as what their favourite colour is (and that they indeed shouldn't care), then they wouldn't get as defensive (as they have done COUNTLESS times on a variety of topics) when people put forth criticism about an artist they happen to like. Once you get past that, you'll become more adept at seeing that the music you like and music that's good can be two completely different things.

And about musical intelligence, I would mainitain that if a person said they thought Happy Hardcore was good techno...it does indeed say something about about their musical intelligence (apart from just being plain wrong).

I don't know where you yourself stand on all of this, but if you want to put yourself in the company of the people who I just summed up above...be my guest. Proven wrong?...countless times?...oh please. Those who are smart enough to get my critique and wit about most of what I've said regarding the music scene would disagree with that.

The Red Hot Chilli Peppers jsut put out an insanely great album, which was well received , topped the charts around the world and sold extremely well.

The Rolling Stones accomplished the biggest tour ever. Prince put out an album that also was very well received...

You put out the analogies, stop lying. And how can there be a real truth? Taste is subjective.

You are a moron

---

And why are you the master of this "musical intelligence", did it ever occur to you that maybe you do not have the perfect taste? If there is an absolute truth, why do you think you know it, while the others I mentioned are wrong?

EPIIIBITES
No point...

Bardock42
No point...

No really, it amazes me. Why do you think that you know what is good and what not?

EPIIIBITES
You're trying to goat me into saying I think I'm a "master of musical intelligence" or that I have "perfect taste"...what does THAT mean?

Again, no point explaining my arguments...there's already a thread around this stuff. Read up and post there if you like.

Seacrest...out!

?

The Core
Oh thank you so much! Perfect! These folks you just mentioned happen to actually gang up to feel better about what they say to actually gang up, say the things they do mostly because they have a beef with my opinions, and have actually been as clueless as to go on record and say things like...

You're spectacularly paranoid to think we're out to get you. It just so happens we have strong, varying opinions. It has nothing to do with "feeling better" about what we say. It's trying to get actual points through your thick skull, which has failed miserably.

Wether you agree or disagree is your opinion. You present your opinion as fact, as witnessed here with the sarcasm. Just because your personal conviction that the song is trash is overwhelmingly strong doesn't make it gospel. It's your strong opinion, nothing more.

Your original argument was that those two bands FADED away. PAST TENSE. You changed it to fading once you got schooled with proof that they're still important in some facets. You can cite the Super Bowl and Happy Feet all you want, while ignoring setting concert attendance records and Grammy nominations, Billboard sales, and chart topping fall to the wayside of your logic, just so you can be "right".

There's no truth in it because it's subjective. I loathe "Apocalypse Now" and enjoyed "Pearl Harbor". Does that give me the right to go around suggesting everyone who likes "Apocalypse Now" has poor taste?

Is it really that hard to grasp? We like what we like, and we don't have to justify what we listen to by convincing ourselves that it's "crap" when we don't think it is. Don't push your wacky ass logic on us just because you can't justify liking a band that you think sucks to begin with for the sake of not having a guilty pleasure.

If you make a strong point and use valid reasoning, people wouldn't get on your ass about it. But when you make baseless assumptions and try to draw parallels based on what little you've heard, wether it was in spite or not, you should expect to be offended.

If I came out and said The Stone Roses sound like "Oasis meets The Who", cited the Stone Roses song "Waterfall", any Oasis song where Liam sings, and any Who song, would I be so far off in YOUR estimation? If YOU THOUGHT my comparison was unfair, you'd tell me in defense of the band you like, would you not?

Tell me why..the ****..would we listen to music we thought was garbage.

****ing unbelievable. You've got some credence, there.

An opinion can't be wrong! You've learned nothing! I just so happen to like some Happy Hardcore. I also like Opeth. I also like Paul Wall. I also like The Beatles. I also like Metallica. Does liking a particular form of music DEFINE ME? Does it represent my musical tastes ENTIRELY? NO! It does NOT!

You have been proven wrong, with facts and figures. You can chose to deny it all you want, but you've just dragged your credibility through shit so many times in the music forum, and "the proof is in the pudding", so to speak.

Here's another one. "The writing is on the wall".

Leave.

The Core
You're trying to goat me into saying I think I'm a "master of musical intelligence" or that I have "perfect taste"...what does THAT mean?

You've already done that to yourself more times than you realize, Mr. My-Opinion-Is-Fact.

EPIIIBITES
You're scary...and you're making false points about me and what I've said. I think you need to go back and look at those posts again when you've cooled off.

The Core
What false points? There's no need to review them because it's the same song and dance over and over. Browbeat everyone with your logic then call us clueless.

Please. Cite the false points.

EPIIIBITES
There's no point, seriously. It's all been said...

Have a nice day!

Bardock42
There's no point, seriously. It's all been said...

Have a nice day!

Oh, a coward.

manorastroman
this is giving me such a headache.

vintageSW77
i had a listen to a bunch of ENTER SHAKIRI tracks as i wanted to know what all the fuss was about

and now ive heard them personally id say they are ****ing appalling
your usual ten a penny angst ridden stop start hardcore merchants with some dodgy synths and breakdowns that sounded dated back then

but if thats your thing..... cool

The Core
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, a coward.

He's saving face. Let him be.

Originally posted by manorastroman
this is giving me such a headache.

Just from reading it? Now you know how I feel.

i had a listen to a bunch of ENTER SHAKIRI tracks as i wanted to know what all the fuss was about

and now i have i think they are ****ing appalling

Not everyone's cup of tea, naturally.

vintageSW77
my nephew has just told me im wrong about ES

maybe im not the target audience

EPIIIBITES
Mmm. Think we're close to getting back on topic ...

The Core
my nephew has just told me im wrong about ES

maybe im not the target audience

From what I know of your musical tastes, they're definately not something you'd listen to. I'm just a sucker for, well, what I feel is original music. I'm 28, probably closer to twice those guys' ages, but I still appreciate the music, regardless of whatever message there may be.

I think Hadouken! on the other hand are bloody clever with their lyrics.

EPIIIBITES

The Core

Victor Von Doom
Especially mentioning totally obscure bands no one but perhaps AC, Deathblow, D00M, and myself have ever heard of, and have mentioned as of late, in the same thread, no less.

AC gets his musical knowledge from Heat magazine.

EPIIIBITES
..and I think you're clueless because you persist to enforce your musical morals on everyone, presenting your opinion as truth, and letting the fact you're so set in your ways cloud your judgment that would otherwise tell you to just leave good enough alone and stop ****ing psychoanalyzing people for your own benefit.
Someone's in a good mood today! big grin

Dude you take this stuff way too seriously...(another reason I don't want to continue). It just seems you can't deal with my opinion of the stuff you say...

I'm just letting you know in a matter of fact way what I think of your guys' expertise in this area...and to do so, all I'm doing is making a list of things you yourselves went on record to say. You might think I'm not accomplishing anything by doing that...but I think I most certainly am. Deal with it.

And I guarantee that there'll be people who'll come across that post and giggle their butt off 'cause they'll see how ridiculous your comments have progressively become throughout this board (as you've desperately been trying to stick it to someone you just have a beef with)...Well done! Classy stuff!

The Core
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
AC gets his musical knowledge from Heat magazine.

For the sake of sounding gullible, is there such a magazine? (Misspelling was a slip, I had acknowledged D00M earlier, but meant to imply you here.)

Someone's in a good mood today! big grin

Dude you take this stuff way too seriously...(another reason I don't want to continue). It just seems you can't deal with my opinion of the stuff you say...

I'm just letting you know in a matter of fact way what I think of your guys' expertise in this area...and to do so, all I'm doing is making a list of things you yourselves went on record to say. You might think I'm not accomplishing anything by doing that...but I think I most certainly am. Deal with it.

And I guarantee that there'll be people who'll come across that post and giggle their butt off 'cause they'll see how ridiculous your comments have progressively become throughout this board (as you've desperately been trying to stick it to someone you just have a beef with)...Well done! Classy stuff!

I can deal with your opinion. I've been dealing with it for over a week now. I don't chose to accept it because I perceive it to be flawed, and has been proven wrong countless times. So, acceptance isn't the issue. Adaptation is, and it won't ever happen.

In reviewing all the posts, has anyone come in and participated in support of you? Anyone? No, they haven't. Did that not register as you were executing your brainwshing agenda?

You've acomplished nothing but one huge ego stroke, and I honestly have nothing more to say unless you want to undermine my acumen. Again. And fail. Again.

Arctic

I've noticed your pretty much an arrogant elitist who doesn't know a what he's talking about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Is that because I'm beyond dawdling in the dire depths where you find yourself?

Thanks, I accept the back-handed compliment.

When are you going to stop mistaking your ass for your mouth, or do you just prefer the way your 'breath' smells down there?

Seriously though, I've never 'met' anyone on this forum who makes me physically cringe as much as you do. I keep hoping that the next time you post it will simply be laughable, but all that results are those damn body-shivers.

vintageSW77
From what I know of your musical tastes, they're definately not something you'd listen to. I'm just a sucker for, well, what I feel is original music.

im sorry but seeing as the top twenty of my most played mP3s list currently has CAN,IGGY,THE FALL,GOBLIN,DEVO,SIOUXIE AND THE BANSHEES,THE RESIDENTS,F.S.OL,BOWIE,BROADCAST,AFX,L.F.O,BECK,GEORGE CLINTON,WILLIAM SHATNER(?),CYBOTRON,SQUAREPUSHER,DELIA DERBYSHIRE,THE BEASTIES, and CPT BEEFHEART ill disagree with your dig at my tastes not consisting of bands and artists recognised for their originality or innovation

im afraid there is nothing original in what ES are doing
its pretty hard to do something fresh in 2007 and ES add nothing new
ES is akin to standing in the corridor of a 2 dancefloor nightclub and hearing mild electronica from one room and hardcore angst music from the other and for a minuite it all clicking together

i just hear Linkin Park with balls

Alpha Centauri
It's true, Cine, there is such a magazine. I listen to whoever Christina Aguilera tells me to listen to.

It's incredibly funny how EPIIBITES is telling people to stick to other things and let him judge music, yet he's out there openly saying he loves The Killers and that The Smiths are comparable to them.

-AC

The Core

i just hear Linkin Park with balls

I tend to think the Linkin Park analogy is a little off, just because there's no rap or trance influence in their music. That said, in my defense, I did say what " I find to be" original. I still think it is, considering a lack of exposure to other bands that sound like them here in the States. Naturally, it's going to be different across the pond. The meshing is simplistic, but effective enough for me to take to their music.

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

It's incredibly funny how EPIIBITES is telling people to stick to other things and let him judge music, yet he's out there openly saying he loves The Killers and that The Smiths are comparable to them.

He made mention of The Smiths and Bruce Springsteen, for that matter, being an influence on their music. He just doesn't realize that influences aren't necessarily reflected in an artist's music. My mash-up's are inspired by Funkmaster Flex, but I don't feel compelled to toss a "SIXTY MINUTES OF FUNK, Y'ALL! AIIIIGHT!" in there just because of it.

Bardiel13
"Seize the Night" by Mercenary = Amon Amarth + Edguy

The Core
Just to speak on Edgy, it's some of the most exciting power metal I've ever heard.

EPIIIBITES
It's incredibly funny how EPIIBITES is telling people to stick to other things and let him judge music, yet he's out there openly saying he loves The Killers and that The Smiths are comparable to them. Originally posted by The Core
He made mention of The Smiths and Bruce Springsteen, for that matter, being an influence on their music. He just doesn't realize that influences aren't necessarily reflected in an artist's music. Oh this'll be good!!! yes yes yes

If anyone wants to see people get schooled, then read on...

You know, you really are making yourselves look just plain horrible at this point...pretty much reached a low. Yet another embarrassing attempt to show me wrong...basically...'cause you just wanna show me wrong.

Anyone who knows anything about The Killers knows that my comparison is quite sound.

If you don't think their first album doesn't have Smiths comparisons, (like in the very Queen is Dead-ish "Somebody Told Me"wink, then your opinion of all things music quite limited.

And just a couple clips from a Rolling Stone review of the second album...

* "But on their second album, Sam's Town, the Las Vegas party boys ditch their cheerfully fake Bowie moves and try to get heavy by copying Bruce Springsteen. Yes, that means glockenspiel solos. Yes, it means anthems about the road and looking for America and girls named Mary."

* "So this is the Killers in 1980s Springsteen-clone mode..."

* "All over Sam's Town, the Killers leave no pompous arena cliche untweaked in their quest to rewrite "Born to Run"..."

OUCH! That's gotta hurt!

EPIIIBITES
Again, it's funny how lame some of your guys' attempts have become to try and counter things I say simply out of spite...and end up totally embarrassing yourselves in the process. I'll just throw some of these back out there because I know how much they really bother you for having gone on record to say...

This is more or less The Core, Ya Krunk'd Floo, Alpha Centauri and Victor Von Doom at their best!!!Originally posted by EPIIIBITES

b) The Rolling Stones and Prince AREN'T in fact fading away, and that being in a Super-Bowl halftime time show or getting nominated for making a song for a movie (...like "Happy Feet"wink can somehow support a statement like that.embarrasment

It's not as if I'm saying Prince "Burnt out"...which would be dead wrong.

It's not as if I'm saying The Killers sound like Bush meets Smashmouth...which would be dead wrong.

But you wanna make it seem that I'm SO FAR off topic that I don't have a clue or something. Wow!

EPIIIBITES
Last thing...

In the least, insinuating that Bon Jovi and The Rolling Stones are pretty much history...or that the Chili's sound embarrassingly too much like their older selves....or that Enter Shikari are High NRG techno meets Screamo, are all quite ARGUABLE.

But you have gone on and dismissed each one of those points as if to say I'm actually clueless. Truly, truly hilarious...and embarrassing!

You're following me around, thread after thread, almost post after post to prove yourselves to me and show that your opinions are warranted...but actually failing quite miserably...it's probably one of the saddest (and weirdest) things I've seen in my life.

Really...get a life...you should kinda be ashamed yourselves. Plus, only suckers get influenced and fall into a gang mentality...and you've done that.

PS. If you're saying that someone who can so eloquently sum up a point or put forth statements as done in my last "English 90's music" post is actually a f*$%#@% idiot or whatever else you've called me, I'm quite certain that higher minds around here would disagree with you.

yes

EPIIIBITES

Alpha Centauri
I think it's endlessly hilarious how you post double, sometimes triple posts of bs in hopes that people will agree, just because you write a lot.

Unaware they everything you ever say is bs.

Plus, you like The Killers, your opinion is dumb. You like shit.

-AC

EPIIIBITES
Plus, you like The Killers, your opinion is dumb. You like shit.
Alpha Centauri...summed up in a nutshell! Good one!

Alpha Centauri
I would do this again, but I've done it once before and come to realise that you are just an idiot who will debate just for the sake of debating and believe something regardless of how many times it's factually proven wrong.

-AC

EPIIIBITES
Shhh! Stop talking in class.

It's funny how all your guys' contributions to the arguments are clearly a reaction to feeling you've just gotten schooled or harshly pwnd.

...and my contribution comes from feeling...well...that I more or less have a good idea of what's actually goin' on.

EPIIIBITES
...oops I didn't mean this last double post.

...but while I'm here...

...you guys suck poo! eek!

Think I'm done arguing.

The Core

Victor Von Doom
Haha.

He won it, with the long posts.

The Core
Quantity over quality? Psshaw.

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by The Core Just go back to your Japanese porn..or homework..or Star Wars..or whatever it is you did before slaughtering your credibility in this forum. ...that was actually quite funny. laughing

The Core
I wasn't trying to be. I'm giving you viable options with which to occupy your time other visiting this particular section of the forums.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I don't have a clue or something. Wow!

You've finally become self-aware!

EPIIIBITES
GOLD!Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I would do this again, but...Originally posted by The Core
Like I said before, I'm done trying to reason with you....Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Haha. He won it, with the long posts. Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
You've finally become self-aware!
Interesting how EACH one of them have felt the need to make a short "victory" post after what was clearly a slaughter, as if to give the impression they didn't actually get schooled or exposed for how absurd they are from my last set of brilliant 1-2 punches.

Classic!

wink

Ya Krunk'd Floo
GOLD!
Interesting how EACH one of them have felt the need make a short "victory" post after what was clearly a slaughter, as if to give the impression they didn't actually get totally schooled and exposed for how absurd they are with my last brilliant set of 1-2 punches.

Classic!

wink

I want to enter a portal into your mind, but I'm afraid that only the freckle on the end of my nose would fit into it.

Victory is mine!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

*vomits, and then shakes uncontrollably on the floor*

Alpha Centauri
No shh, let him feel like he's winning.

OH NO! EPIIIBITES! WHAT DID YOU DO TO US?!

Alpha Centauri = The Empire Strikes Back.

EPIIIBITES = The Attack of the Clones.

-AC

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I want to enter a portal into your mind, but I'm afraid that only the freckle on the end of my nose would fit into it.
They are actually funny though big grin ...maybe they'd fair better in a comedy forum.

EPIIIBITES
Alpha Centauri = The Empire Strikes Back.

EPIIIBITES = The Attack of the Clones.

-AC
YES! He gets it! I love you!

...wait a sec...I don't wanna be Attack of the Clones!!!

Arctic
You should be honored to be named Attack Of the Clones by AC. I mean he is the smartest one on the board...hysterical

The Core
GOLD!
Interesting how EACH one of them have felt the need to make a short "victory" post after what was clearly a slaughter, as if to give the impression they didn't actually get schooled or exposed for how absurd they are from my last set of brilliant 1-2 punches.

Classic!

wink

I felt the need to make a short "I'm finished wasting my time on you" post after what was clearly another diatribe of your supposed intellectual opulence.

..anything else is whatever you need to tell yourself to maintain your inflated sense of self-righteousness.

EPIIIBITES
My Space?

Gotta give it to you, you have hands down the least annoying My space page I've ever seen.

And you look kinda big...I think I'll shut up now. whistling

Victor Von Doom
GOLD!

Classic!

wink

Wait, be honest. Do you actually think you debated better than anyone?

Replying on topic is pointless, because as shown, you ignore facts.

So, in conclusion-

You are an idiot. (Factually)

You actually think Led Zeppelin = ice cream, Nickleback = Renault is valid debating, don't you?

I thought you were just one of those posters that is intentionally dumb to annoy people.

Turns out you can't help it; moreover, you are magnificently unaware of how your brain is a waste of biological material.

Originally posted by Arctic
You should be honored to be named Attack Of the Clones by AC. I mean he is the smartest one on the board...hysterical

Yeah, of What Board? magazine.

Alpha Centauri
See, why would you even say that? It doesn't mean anything.

-AC

Bardock42
Yeah, it could have made more sense. Insults are better when people can laugh at AC afterwards. AC meaning the person being insulted.

Victor Von Doom
I prefer CA, at least it's honest.

The Core
The worst part about all this is that every morning, I've woken up in anticipation of what I'd find in this thread.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I prefer CA, at least it's honest.

Shut up.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I am shut...shutting...I have, shut, bounced...can you just give me a minute?

EPIIIBITES
I like how these dudes are just milling around here hoping to get a chance to give me another argument becasue they're realsing how badly they lost the last round.

stick out tongue

I KNOW ALL THINGS!!! ...(In booming, Wizard of Oz voice)

EPIIIBITES
...sorry

Alpha Centauri
I like how these dudes are just milling around here hoping to get a chance to give me another argument becasue they're realsing how badly they lost the last round.

stick out tongue

I KNOW ALL THINGS!!! ...(In booming, Wizard of Oz voice)

It's not is it?

Also, who are you talking to? "I like how these dudes..."...? Do you imagine you have an audience?

-AC

The Core
...sorry

No, you're not. Just do like everyone else and put this bullshit behind you. Stop provoking people like some schoolyard bully.

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, bully.

Funny.

-AC

EPIIIBITES

Alpha Centauri
What you don't understand is that your opinions mean nothing because they're countered with fact.

This is why you're an idiot.

-AC

EPIIIBITES

The Core
Obviously I'm not done. Make this quick, my girlfriend will be home in less than an hour.

Yeah exactly...bully. Rich!

You are a bully. Just not a good one.

No, it's because you can't leave good enough alone. You made weak comparisons, stupid analogies, and were proven wrong. That's where it should have ended, but you're so convinced that you're right, dispite having everything you say debunked, you won't give up. You're like some one off Rocky Balboa. You're the one provoking people. "Clueless". "Boy". "Out of your element". "Can't accept it".

As far as extending beyond this thread, it only goes as far as your incorrect, baseless, or unjustified remarks take you. If you're refering where I suggested you were wrong about the "3 minute marketable" Chemical Brothers tracks, that was nothing more than correcting you. Not out of spite, just as an FYI.

..and in denial-speak, by "points", you mean "facts".

When our comments are backed by facts, they speak for themselves. Anyone who disallows fact so that they can still be "right" is as ignorant as you.

Rolling Stone is a magazine of opinions and nothing will change that. Pink Floyd being creatively spent is a variable, which can be proven wrong. But, like I said, Syd Barrett is a little on the worm food side. I'll give you that, that HE himself is spent. Quite literally, in fact.

..and nothing goes over your head? Probably not, considering it's firmly lodged in your ass. Har bloody har, right?

I noticed you omitted the Prince references with which were used to debunk your theory on him still being marketable. Those being "Grammy nominations" and "No. 1 debut album on Billboard". Maybe we're getting somewhere afterall?

Right back at cha, champ.

EPIIIBITES
Even before I start to read your post...gotta say that first line brought a smile to my face.

Thank you!

...now, to read what poo-poo you gotta say

PS. You have a girlfriend?

...what's that like?

Alpha Centauri

EPIIIBITES
Rolling Stone is a magazine of opinions and nothing will change that. Pink Floyd being creatively spent is a variable, which can be proven wrong. But, like I said, Syd Barrett is a little on the worm food side. I'll give you that, that HE himself is spent. Quite literally, in fact.
I had quoted about Roger Waters!! Waters! Sid was done eons ago! WT?

My point is Waters knew his band was becoming irrelevant in the 80s, and left as a result. I too can accept that they (my favourite band) became irrelevant as well...but I don't think you guys want to or are able to do that with the bands you like because for SOME REASON you'll get defensive or whatever (where again, there's no reason you should...you like them and that's that).

I never said Rolling Stone was fact...I said my opinions aren't as idiotic as you claim them to be because other, more "well respected" voices can back me up.

And I wasn't referring to your 5 min comment. I was referring to some of you who seem to be notorious for slagging people out of nowhere all across these boards.

And really, if comments like "boy" and "can't accept it" hurt you then I will stop using them...I don't try to be offensive and use language of that sort, but I do take little jabs at people as everyone on these boards does...it makes it exciting. And you're an angel, right?

But I honestly do think I am more informed with this stuff than you guys are...that's my opinion...deal with it.

The Core
Even before I start to read your post...gotta say that first line brought a smile to my face.

Thank you!

...now, to read what poo-poo you gotta say

PS. You have a girlfriend?

...what's that like?

That speaks volumes. I can not verify I'm debating at a child.

EPIIIBITES
That speaks volumes. I can not verify I'm debating at a child.
Did you mean to say...I can "now" verify I'm debating "with" a child?

laughing

The Core
I had quoted about Roger Waters!! Waters! Sid was done eons ago! WT?

My point is Waters knew his band was becoming irrelevant in the 80s, and left as a result. I too can accept that they (my favourite band) became irrelevant as well...but I don't think you guys want to or are able to do that with the bands you like because for SOME REASON you'll get defensive or whatever (where again, there's no reason you should...you like them and that's that).

I never said Rolling Stone was fact...I said my opinions aren't as idiotic as you claim them to be because other, more "well respected" voices can back me up.

And I wasn't referring to your 5 min comment. I was referring to some of you who seem to be notorious for slagging people out of nowhere all across these boards.

And really, if comments like "boy" and "can't accept it" hurt you then I will stop using them...I don't try to be offensive and use language of that sort, but I do take little jabs at people as everyone on these boards does...it makes it exciting. And you're an angel, right?

But I honestly do think I am more informed with this stuff than you guys are...that's my opinion...deal with it.

I don't care about Pink Floyd. I think they're grossly overrated, but won't ignore their contributions to music. That said, one man's opinion doesn't necessarily reflect the opinions of the collective. Nor does what one member feel at one time rule out a second wind, a recreation. Even bands that were ahead of their time evolved as they went along, constantly setting the standard for bands to follow. The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd..their evolutions were quite evident. It's not impossible to take a break, recapture the spark, and give it another go, making inventive music again.

The voices of Rolling Stone are only "well respected" by people who rely on critics to tell them what they should think of music. Any parallels that can be drawn between a critic's taste and that of a listener is purely coincidental. There can be one reviewer that shares a lot of your interests, and you can latch on to them, but what happens when you think they're "wrong"? I don't listen to critics, because most critics A) haven't discovered the music I like, B) are quick to pass it off, or C) don't think it's worth mentioning in the first place. Music's a passionate, personal avenue. Not one that can have a writer sum up your feelings for you on some paper.

You don't make jabs at people that have tried their best to keep their cool, but can't help help it because of the way you're presenting an debate, with such conviction and disconcern for other people's opinions.

You can call whoever you want to call a "boy", but I'm a man.

Factually.

EPIIIBITES
You don't make jabs at people that have tried their best to keep their cool, but can't help help it because of the way you're presenting an debate, with such conviction and disconcern for other people's opinions.

Can't argue the last part of that paragraph...given what you guys have brought to the table which I think is laughable.

But as far as the "trying to keep your cool" stuff goes...nice try. There's examples left, right and centre (not with you as much) of unprovoked attacks on people using rude language and not being the least bit "patient". I just call that stuff out when I see it...ESPECIALLY when it comes from someone who doesn't know what they're talking about...

...as I KNOW I do. If that boldness pisses you off to the point of swearing at me, then too bad. In the least, you should appreciate my honesty, and not hold me to being something I 'm not which is "Oh, everybody's right! Da tee da! You like what you like, and I'll like what I like and they're all just dandy".

PUKE!

What I DON'T do (like some of you) is come from out of nowhere and tell a poster they're bands are s#$* (even though I'd argue you could be right). That's so pointless. But I will react to someone doing that to others...especially if they don't know what's up themselves. And I'll do so by elaborating on it.

You folks bully. I school. Big difference.

BackFire

laughing

HAHAHA OMG A TYPO, QUICK EXPLOIT EXPLOIT EXPLOIT CUZ I HAVE NOTHING RELEVANT TO SAY LOL NO ONE MAKES TYPOS HAHAHAHAHHA OWNED ROFL SCHOOLED NOT BULLIED!

Alpha Centauri
Have you genuinely not noticed that you are the only person who believes you are correct in everything?

I can't work out if this is all some experiment, or if you are actually this stupid.

-AC

BackFire
Can't it be both?

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by BackFire
HAHAHA OMG A TYPO, QUICK EXPLOIT EXPLOIT EXPLOIT CUZ I HAVE NOTHING RELEVANT TO SAY LOL NO ONE MAKES TYPOS HAHAHAHAHHA OWNED ROFL SCHOOLED NOT BULLIED!
Haa haa ha!!!

What are you talking about? Read the posts bud.

It is this lot that has used the typos thing with me all throughout the threads...this is the very first time I've used it. One...because it was more than just typos but wrong words, two...because it was just so bad, and three...because he was making a reference to a child.

Couldn't be more hilarious actually!

GOOD ONE Backfire!!!

Are you people TOTALLY useless at stumping me on anying? Gets funnier and more amazing by the day.

EPIIIBITES
Are you people TOTALLY useless at stumping me on anying?
Go ahead...it's right there. I know you wanna.

BackFire
Haa haa ha!!!

What are you talking about? Read the posts bud.

It is this lot that has used the typos thing with me all throughout the threads...this is the very first time I've used it. One...because it was more than just typos but wrong words, two...because it was just so bad, and three...because he was making a reference to a child.

Couldn't be more hilarious actually!

GOOD ONE Backfire!!!

Are you people TOTALLY useless at stumping me on anying? Gets funnier and more amazing by the day.

Hey, that's cute. "They did it first, so I did it back to them".

All your post needs is a "Neener neener neeeeeener" part and a section where you ask teacher to go to the potty and the 3rd grade atmosphere will be complete.

And no, it wasn't more than just typos, it was just a typo. Sometimes when you type fast, you'll type out a word that is similar to another word, and your finger will just, out of habbit, hit the wrong key to make it that other word, still nothing more than a typo.

Yes, he was making reference to a child, which you retort by childishly mocking a typo and then using childlike mentality to defend it. You sure showed him.

Boy, it's amazing that no one takes anything you say seriously around here, with such scathing wit and responses as "lol you made a typo, hahaha" and "he did it first".

Both are obviously the attributes of a great debater, well done.

EPIIIBITES
Why do you pretend...seriously?

He said "I can not verify I'm debating at a child."

I suggested he made 2 word errors, "not" and "at"...and I corrected him because of the irony of the context...not because he simply made a word error (which is what I've had to face by these clowns in the past).

See...I've just explained myself and proven another one of your lame attempts to show me wrong as false. Why don't you be a man and accept you've just been schooled?

All your last post is, is just a desperate attempt to say "no, YOU'RE dumb!" without bringing anything new to the table...simply because you don't like me and you find safety in numbers.

Go away, insect.

The Core

laughing

Yes, I meant to say "now".

No, I didn't mean to say "with", because that would imply two people are involved in the debate, which is not the case in this instance, so;

"I can now verify I am debating at (a) child"

..and this "grammar pwnage" of yours only soldifies it.

It is this lot that has used the typos thing with me all throughout the threads..

Where? Show me? Hell, show us. Prove you're not delusional.

..and as an aside, watch your tone with Backfire. That little tag that says "Moderator" isn't there to get chicks. He could do us all a favor in the blink of an eye and..

Wait for it....

Musical analogy forthcoming....

I'm using a "faded away" band...

Put you on a...

"Permanent Vacation"

LOLLERSKATES! AIROSMITH! I mean AEROSMYTH...

...arrowsmith...?

**** it..

Alpha Centauri
You see, what EPIIIBITES is doing is really simple.

No matter what any of us do or say, no matter what he actually believes, he denies it or goes against it. That's just about all he's doing.

-AC

BackFire
You explaied why you thought it was erronious, never questioned that, just why you bothered to even bring it up to begin with, seemed awfully childish of you. Still does. Especially since they did it to you first, apparently you think two wrongs make a right. Nice.

Why wouldn't I like you? I've never even encountered you before.

And no, calling you out on making a stupid derivative post isn't desperate, just honest. If anything, it was desperate of you to try and exploit a typo in a lazy attempt to get the upper hand in a debate that you are clearly losing.

The Core
I said before, I've woke up the past few days in anticipation of his replies. It's like a drug. I need some sort of internets drama in my life.

EPIIIBITES
Right...having "at" in there didn't make sense as well...so I suggested you might have meant something else. That's all.

I'm not gonna actually go back and pick out the 2-3 times you guys have pathetically corrected me on a word to somehow show supremacy during an argument.

This is a lame discussion.

Back to music if anything.

The Core
Right...having "at" in there didn't make sense...so I suggested you might have said something else. That's all.

I'm not gonna actually go back and pick out the 2-3 times you guys have pathetically corrected me on a word to somehow show supremacy during an argument.

This is a lame discussion.

Back to music if anything.

Suggested. "Suggested"?

No, you told me I made two errors. One was intentional, the other, not. Last I checked, that's a High School diploma setting next to my degree in communications on my mantle.

By all means..I'll give you the number to both schools so you can tell them they should let you "re-teach" me to NOT be human and NOT make mistakes.

BackFire
It's one of many reasons, actually.

The Core
Alright, now, there I omitted a word on accident. It's not "only" there for that reason.

EPIIIBITES
Pretending I'm AC:

"See what he's doing? He doesn't want to realize he's wrong so he's changing the subject... cause he thinks he's right...and he doesn't want to see that he's wrong...because he denies it...so he doesn't appear that he is not right..."

...Yeah, that's it.

BackFire
Alright, now, there I omitted a word on accident. It's not "only" there for that reason.

Actually, I lied, it is the only reason.

Chicks dig a guy in uniform, uniform meaning "Soiled boxers", in my case.

EPIIIBITES
No, you told me I made two errors. One was intentional, the other, not.
Dude. Really. I took a shot at you...it was a very opportune time to do it...I even added a little smiley in hopes you'd get that I was just fooling around.

If you can't handle something like that then you really shouldn't be getting into arguments on these boards.

BackFire
The laughing face seemed to imply "I'm maliciously laughing at your mistake", not "hehe, just joking around big fella *friendly nudge*"

EPIIIBITES
Why wouldn't I like you? I've never even encountered you before.
On the contrary.

Borat thread.

I said his new movie and comedy stylings sucked.

'member...me against the world?

...again.

The Core
Dude. Really. I took a shot at you...it was a very opportune time to do it...I even added a little smiley in hopes you'd get that I was just fooling around.

If you can't handle something like that then you really shouldn't be getting into arguments on these boards.

If you have to resort to correcting one's grammar as a last line of defense, citing the time as "opportune", you should just stop. That's grade school bullshit...and I would have actually expected better of you.

I'm glad to see your intentions weren't to harm me, but to just lighten the mood a little!

*watches butterflies zing by..clouds part..making way for sunshine*

**** you.

By that, I don't mean "hehe, just joking around little fella."

I mean **** you.

EPIIIBITES
The laughing face seemed to imply "I'm maliciously laughing at your mistake", not "hehe, just joking around big fella *friendly nudge*"
Great you think so...I didn't think he'd think so...and that's what matters.

BackFire
On the contrary.

Borat thread.

I said his new movie and comedy stylings sucked.

'member...me against the world?

...again.

Oh, yeah I vaguely remember that.

Still not reason enough for me to dislike you.

EPIIIBITES
If you have to resort to correcting one's grammar as a last line of defense, citing the time as "opportune", you should just stop.
I did it cause I thought you'd be big enough to laugh at yourself for a second...as I myself have done many a time. (ex. Shak'ti)

**** you. By that, I don't mean "hehe, just joking around big fella."

I mean **** you.
Class act

The Core
I did it cause I thought you'd be big enough to laugh at yourslef for a second...as I've done many a time.

..as has everyone else. And, no. I don't laugh at myself because proofreading my post doesn't take precedence over getting my point across. You knew what I meant, considering you "corrected" me.

..and I never claimed to be classy. What reason to have to be cordial with you?

EPIIIBITES
If you're alright with it then I guess there's no reason... I know I wouldn't feel too hot going to the lengths that some of you punks do to insult people with profane language.

Lame discussion.

PS...Where's your girlfriend?...that was quick...or, is that how long it usually takes?

stick out tongue cool stick out tongue cool stick out tongue

YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!

EPIIIBITES
I'm 2 years old.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Correction: you're a 2 year old (dog) with arrested development.

Welcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.