Aaron Eckhart officially cast as Two Face!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordofwar
Latino Review is confirming that Aaron Eckhart is in final negotiations to play Harvey Dent in Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Knight," Warner Bros. Pictures' sequel to "Batman Begins."

In Batman lore, Dent is the district attorney of Gotham City and an ally of Batman. After half his face is disfigured by acid, Dent becomes the insane crime boss known as Two Face. He chooses to do good or evil by flipping a coin. Tommy Lee Jones played the character in 1995's "Batman Forever."

LORDSIDIOUS01
I know who Harvey Dent is. I think Aaron Eckhart is an interesting choice. I think he will make a great TWO-FACE.

DarthLazious
Can someone please scan a picture of this actor for me?

jgiant
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5633/Events/5633/ThomasJane_Grani_12246072_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Eckhart,%20Aaron You guys ever see him in "Thursday" with tomas jane. He was alright, he wasn't in much of it, but damn Tom Jane did a great job.

lordofwar
He spoke with MTV.com about the role.

"Batman is a complex character, and Two-Face comes a little bit from the same world," Eckhart told the site. "But , he's apart from it."

"I'm looking for the tension between the two, the similarities between the two," Eckhart added. "I want to find what's similar to Batman, and then find what's opposite to him."

The Dark Knight opens in the summer of 2008.

Cathie Horlick
2/27/2007
Source: Sci Fi Wire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.