Hi i'm Garfield Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Garfield Cat
Hi smile

TRH
Hello and welcome

guy222
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
Hi smile

welcome from guy222

Dj88
ooi hougei mai faasutoneemu taru Dj

TRH
Originally posted by Dj88
ooi hougei mai faasutoneemu taru Dj What are you speaking?,icelandic?

MightyEInherjar
Sock?

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Sock?

No but as you're asking and obviously from the ccomics forum, you probably are! Of Marcus probably, i've been reading all about it SOCKBOY. You only have 700 posts in a year and you use one to say that. I think it's obvious you are a sock Marcus!

TRH
What?

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by TRH
What?

Some stuff was going on in the comics forum. Some multiple socker guy got banned. Then his "wife" emailed Storm abave abusively. He'd being mking up shit about the forum mod there. He had a few "friends" down there who have a pro sock capaign going on. Are you one of these socks?

TRH
Some stuff was going on in the comics forum. Some multiple socker guy got banned. Then his "wife" emailed Storm abave abusively. He'd being mking up shit about the forum mod there. He had a few "friends" down there who have a pro sock capaign going on. Are you one of these socks? No I am a Well respected member on KMC and It is not wise to ask people if they are socks and your a newb I have never posted in comic forum before but I think I will now with all this good stuff going on evil face

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by TRH
No I am a Well respected member on KMC and It is not wise to ask people if they are socks and your a newb I have never posted in comic forum before but I think I will now with all this good stuff going on evil face

You've only been a member a month and a half and you have almost 3000 posts, you would not have time to be a sock. I've been a member 2 weeks only a month to the day less than you.

TRH
You've only been a member a month and a half and you have almost 3000 posts, you would not have time to be a sock. I've been a member 2 weeks only a month to the day less than you. and I have not posted in a week and your point is?

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by TRH
and I have not posted in a week and your point is?

2700 posts in only about 35 days thats about 80 to 90 posts a day. Do you ever go offline?

TRH
2700 posts in only about 35 days thats about 80 to 90 posts a day. Do you ever go offline? no...was Marcus that dude that created all the bear accounts that I got in a fight with

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by TRH
no...was Marcus that dude that created all the bear accounts that I got in a fight with

The bears are not socks they are all from a forum called NoHomers a Simpsons forum, which is why only a couple have been banned and none for socking. No Marcus was according to the mods was a guy who had been multiplely banned in the past. He is a reall weirdo but has some friends it seems on here.

TRH
The bears are not socks they are all from a forum called NoHomers a Simpsons forum, which is why only a couple have been banned and none for socking. No Marcus was according to the mods was a guy who had been multiplely banned in the past. He is a reall weirdo but has some friends it seems on here. I know a few weirdos

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by TRH
I know a few weirdos

Yeah.... I bet.

TRH
Yeah.... I bet. tongue_ss

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by TRH
tongue_ss

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/441712_12-avengers-reassemble#post8400443

Thank god Wrathful Dwarf dealt with the comic book rebellion.

TRH
WTF!? When I clicked on that link a endless barrage of pop ups hit me

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by TRH
WTF!? When I clicked on that link a endless barrage of pop ups hit me

Weird, it's a KMC link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.