Ignorance of Sweers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Locutus
See! No-one asked Sweers opinion about Ebonics yet he labelled it an inferior form of English, making the blacks and others who use it out to be stupid! Technically, academic traditional English, is the true original form of that language, but NOT the best form! Sweers thinks American English is so awesome, when there exists many older and newer alternatives to it. By a reading of Sweers opinion on English as a language, he thinks that "English" does not exist at all, rather "Amercan"! So what came first retard? Did the American settlers spread the American language all over Europe when they colonised it? That is what our retard little pariah thinks, i.e. that America is the centre of universe and the rest of the world is the periphery to it! As if that happened, but Sweers personifies that essential character of the American ignorant that many percieve. He has stated on more than occaision that American English is superior yet has provided no evidence to substantiate his claims. In reality, there is no one dominant and innately superior form of English, which is such a diverse and widely spoken language. All forms are of equal worth in their context or locality. Sweers just wants to ram his opinions down other peoples throats, but are they really his opinions? No, he just uses them throw metaphorical knives in peoples eyes, he uses semi-rightwing views as vehicle for insult, rather than actually having an informed and trully peronal opinion on any given matter. Note how they are constantly in flux and how his line of thought shows no consistent rational. E.g. Bush. He stated on Dtheatre that he thought Bush was a good leader and says the exact opposite. The time frame being months btw! Not years! In short, Sweers is a malignant cancer on this earth, that has no true political or religious substance, an American hack, who epitomises all that is wrong with the US! It's all the good American's I feel sorry for, with morons like Sweers making them look the fools!

I am not debating with you little Nazi boy, I am stating facts about you. My arguments are fact; you are racist, ignorant, intolerant, arrogant, up your own ass, but you lack the credibilty to pull it off! Therefore, I can still term you a failure at life and all other things, heheh.

SS.com is still the most laughable thing you bang on about! One thinks that Mickey Suttle and his lies are a good thing, do they? Hmm, soliciting money, belief and defaming Lucas are but three things he's done and you stand up for it and have particpated in. No-one wants to change your opinion on it. It's just so funny that what you call your life must be so sad if you think working for "Suttle" the happiest days of your life"! HA! Comparing him to Santa Claus was your most laughable, analogous fallacy! And then openly coming here and Dtheatre stating your pointless crap about him being there to give people hope! Hope that he dies and f*&^s off the net for good. The thing about Sweers as opposed to morons like Cory Morr is that he consciously knows Suttle is not for real. No appeal to naivety can made.

If you like Suttle then leave, because this is a place for bashing him not licking his ass. Furthermore, why do you keep on saying you'll leave and then you come back when all have forgotten about you and your stupid opinions? You are better at lubing Suttle up for anal than protecting his retarded name. He hates you! LOL!

Blaxican
Originally posted by Darth Locutus
This thread sucks.

Captain REX
Lawlz, this is bashing. Reported.

JaehSkywalker
erm not worth a thread.

Ushgarak
Don't make a thread like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.