Man pays to have wife killed......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi

Lord Urizen
Men or Women who plot to murder thier spouses are dispicable

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Men or Women who plot to murder thier spouses are dispicable

Really goes for most anyone that polts a murder for no good reason.

§uffer§noopy
Goes for anyone that plots murder.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
"You have ripped out my soul," she said.

After the sentencing, Shelley Sheroke, 36, cried as she upbraided her estranged husband for almost 10 minutes for his "greed, lust and sheer laziness."

"You coveted everything I worked for, and yet resented my success," she said. "You refused to put in the work to create the life you wanted."

"You've turned our lives into some really bad made-for-TV movie," she said. "You stained my name."

[email protected]

THIS IS WHY I BELIEVE IN DIVORCE, (NOTE TO YOURSELF) DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK IF YOU SHOULD DIVORCE YOUR SPOUSE, TIS BETTER TO SEND THEM PAPERS THEN TO KILL THEM!!! I KNOW SOME SPOUSES WILL DO BAD THINGS SUCH AS PREVENT THE OTHER PERSON FROM MOVING ON, ESP ONCE THEY FIGURED OUT THE MARRIAGE WAS A MISTAKE OR A FRARCE AND THE MAGIC SMOKE AND MIRRORS ARE GONE, AND THE PERSON SEES THROUGH THE GAME..AND WANTS THE DIVORCE, I know how it feels to be rejected and hurt, but, I also know of others who take rejection and hurt to a negative level, if you reject or hurt them, they will seek revenge. But, again, I know when you get married young, it could be to please your parents or soceity, (after college, you are more valued if you get married and are the "it" couple) but if you realize things are wrong, and want to leave the relationship, GET A DIVORCE no matter if you lose out of friends or parent's effection, GET THE DIVORCE, this reminds me of the six wives of King Henry VIII, I mean, by the grace of GOD (the Catholic Church), let the man divorce the women, not kill them.

If you compare divorce with killing, divorce sounds a lot better, and again, I know of people who start smear campaigns against their SO when he or she moves on, but it's better for them to divorce then to kill off the person who they feel is holding them back from moving forward in their life. Divorce is the key, not murder.

Yuna_And_Tidus
How thoughtful of him. erm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I know this is common nowadays, but I still have trouble wrapping my mind around the concept of hiring someone to kill your spouse. here's the link and the story.....I wouldn't exactly call it 'common,' but it does happen too much.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
How thoughtful of him. erm

Well, what he did was shitty and he deserves jail time

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Strangelove
I wouldn't exactly call it 'common,' but it does happen too much.

See, people think that if they can get away with killing, then they can retain a good reputation of not having a divorce, I may be wrong, but I bet that this is one motivation, as well as money.

Money isn't everything and divorce is better then murder, I should say "who cares what others think" but sometimes, people marry just because of image, so with that in mind, divorce ruins image. The issue is allowing more room for divorce, and stricter laws or careful look at the death of a spouse for insurance money...but again, i am convinced that most marriages are for image or convenience or money, and sometimes people "accidentally" get pregno to get married for security and money and IMAGE, so divorce ruins IMAGE , when i see someone with a wedding ring, it doesn't mean LOVE to me, i've seen too much in my life to be that stupid, i don't even care if they have blow up dolls made in the image of their spouse, most of it is a farce, A JOKE, a pretend IMAGE, AND THEY PLAY THE IMAGE GAME , but getting away with murder....see where the mentality comes from, if you flip the other side of the coin, the same people who marry for image or money, could be the same ones to murder for image or money (they keep the image of a widowed spouse and insurance money) and if they married for business connections or network of "friends" that opened doors to more money/position of power, then, yeah, those kind would be more incline to murder their spouse, imo, for the money or image (to retain a good image and retain the same connections of money and power) AS A DIVOCE MAY CAUSE blackballing (SUCH AS YOU DIVORCED MY DAUGHTER WE HATE YOU)...and may cause the male or female spouse to lose business connections, friends, money, access...the other spouse maybe very nasty, if they feel their ego is bruised and they are now having to tell their family and friends that their spouse is divorcing them, that's too much for some to bare and will start a strong smear campaign against that other person...so divorce can cause someone who lived a good life to go down many pegs in social class/money/status..

BackFire

Marxman
Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah, why not just do it yourself? Would be so much more satisfying. laughing

Oncewhite
Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah, why not just do it yourself? Would be so much more satisfying.

I bet one of them (him perhaps??) married for money....maybe they both came from money, or married for position/image...but I bet he was use to PAYING people to do his bidding for him, I would be surprised if he was some lower-middle class construction/coalmine worker...I think he had access to a type of lifestyle in which other people wiped his butt for him, but for this particular "issue", it was just a shit load, the task was too much for even the pay (thank Goodness)!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Oncewhite
I bet one of them (him perhaps??) married for money....maybe they both came from money, or married for position/image...but I bet he was use to PAYING people to do his bidding for him, I would be surprised if he was some lower-middle class construction/coalmine worker...I think he had access to a type of lifestyle in which other people wiped his butt for him, but for this particular "issue", it was just a shit load, the task was too much for even the pay (thank Goodness)!

no expression this has nothing to do with the topic really

What do you think about the fact that he decided to have her killed?

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression this has nothing to do with the topic really

What do you think about the fact that he decided to have her killed?

I think it's terrible, why not DIVORCE her? I am confused as to why he did this, it would be better for him to divorce her, even if she put up a fight and wanted half or would contest it, or blackball him, we aren't in his shoes, and as I do like to understand all sides of a story, I keep asking myself WHY DIDN'T HE JUST DIVORCE HER, THIS IS WHAT ANGERS ME, he had an option to just send her papers and deal with whatever bull shit flies...having her killed, that's terrible.

Rogue Jedi
apparently he was threatened by her success. you know, If FJ, for some reason, started making a massive salary, i wouldnt be the least bit jealous. I'd be like "hey, i need a new xbox." laughing out loud

Badabing
The guy had a wife, who gave him children and was a doctor. And he wanted her dead?!?! WTF! How insecure do you have to be to want your successful wife dead? It doesn't appear that she was cheating or abusing their children. That guy won the lottery and couldn't handle it. Hell, I'd feel lucky to meet and marry a woman that successful. I'd simply work my business from home and become Mr. Mom.

Rogue Jedi
exactly. thats what i would do to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.