worst president.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
this next election is gonna be hell for voting for which president.

1 black person

2. bush

3 woman.

now thats a hard choice there. who would you vote for

Bardock42
Originally posted by spidey-dude

1 black person

2. bush

3 woman.

....what is wrong with black people. Women I can understand, they should just shut up.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Bardock42
....what is wrong with black people. Women I can understand, they should just shut up. not being racist but if we have a black president all hes gonna do is stand up for blacks rights or the black community i guess. not take care of this country

Soleran
not being racist but if we have a black president all hes gonna do is stand up for blacks rights or the black community i guess. not take care of this country

Seriously, stop posting here.

doan_m
isnt the black persons name is Obama? Just wondering i am from canada after all and i dont keep that much tabs on what is going on in America.

Marxman
not being racist but if we have a black president all hes gonna do is stand up for blacks rights or the black community i guess. not take care of this country Umm, no, but that IS being racist. To assume that black people should vote for a black candidate just because he's black is racist. To think that a black president would support only the black community is racist.

Should I just not vote, since there's no Hispanic candidate? If Hilliary is elected will she only work to increase equality of white women? No.

So, yes sir, you are a racist. There are two types of racists. The ones that think the other race is inferior and the ones that think their own race is superior. Its the second type that usually doesn't realize they're racists at all.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
....what is wrong with black people. Women I can understand, they should just shut up. Hillary is a woman? confused

Marxman
Furthermore, Bush is not a choice, numb nuts. He's already had his two terms.

JacopeX
not being racist but if we have a black president all hes gonna do is stand up for blacks rights or the black community i guess. not take care of this country You're an idiot.

Symmetric Chaos

1 black person

2. bush

3 woman.

I say we killer the n*gger.
The woman should know her place.

Bush 2008 (F*CK THE CONSTITUSTION)

stick out tongue

Soleran
Originally posted by Marxman
Umm, no, but that IS being racist. To assume that black people should vote for a black candidate just because he's black is racist. To think that a black president would support only the black community is racist.

Should I just not vote, since there's no Hispanic candidate? If Hilliary is elected will she only work to increase equality of white women? No.

So, yes sir, you are a racist. There are two types of racists. The ones that think the other race is inferior and the ones that think their own race is superior. Its the second type that usually doesn't realize they're racists at all.

No, just no to most of your post, stop posting as well.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by doan_m
isnt the black persons name is Obama? Just wondering i am from canada after all and i dont keep that much tabs on what is going on in America. blame canada blame canada big grin

lord xyz
Furthermore, Bush is not a choice, numb nuts. He's already had his two terms. I think he means Jeb.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by lord xyz
Hillary is a woman? confused clintons wife dude

Adam_PoE
Umm, no, but that IS being racist. To assume that black people should vote for a black candidate just because he's black is racist. To think that a black president would support only the black community is racist.

The contrapositive of this is that the wealthy-religious-heterosexual-caucasian male will only support the interests of the wealthy-religious-heterosexual-caucasian males.

spidey-dude

So, yes sir, you are a racist. There are two types of racists. The ones that think the other race is inferior and the ones that think their own race is superior. Its the second type that usually doesn't realize they're racists at all. most blacks care about there race more than anything else in the world. im sure hes gonna do something special just for them.

Badabing
Hillary is a woman? confused laughing

lord xyz
not being racist but if we have a black president all hes gonna do is stand up for blacks rights or the black community i guess. not take care of this country Yeah generalising a black person and assuming all he cares about is black people isn't racist is it? You're implying all black people are racist, which in fact, makes you racist. Ironic huh?

Dj88
most blacks care about there race more than anything else in the world. im sure hes gonna do something special just for them.

that 'black guy's' name is Barack Obama, I suggest you don't talk about the next election until you know the candidates names.

I agree with Marxman. You are being extremely racist. Do you keep you with how popular the candidates are right now? Did you know that Obama wasnt getting hardly any votes from the black voters?

Don't talk about the candidates unless you have done a little research, starting with...Their names.

Rade
not being racist but if we have a black president all hes gonna do is stand up for blacks rights or the black community i guess. not take care of this country

You are being racist and your also being a idiot on top of that. You dont know anything about politics.

Alliance

1 black person

2. bush

3 woman.

Are you serious? Because you must have the intelligence of a rock.

Bush can't run again. Period.

You're ignorant perception of OBAMA is simply hilarious. Its the exact opposite of what he says. Does a white president just take care of white people? (well, maybe in Bush's case).

All I can say is: You're dumb. Don't forget the Mormon though, another sign of the impending apocalypse.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Rade
You are being racist and your also being a idiot on top of that. You dont know anything about politics. why is it racis we have a conversation about them. but if we have a conversation about whites thats not racist right ? we all have the same rights wether you like it or not.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Dj88
that 'black guy's' name is Barack Obama, I suggest you don't talk about the next election until you know the candidates names.

I agree with Marxman. You are being extremely racist. Do you keep you with how popular the candidates are right now? Did you know that Obama wasnt getting hardly any votes from the black voters?

Don't talk about the candidates unless you have done a little research, starting with...Their names. He's gonna lose though. Obama is too close to Osama and "A bomber" especially with the American accent, Barrack is clearly not a friendly name, and his middle mane is Muhammed right? Why don't they just call him "The Islam Terrorist"?

most blacks care about there race more than anything else in the world. im sure hes gonna do something special just for them. Racist!

clintons wife dude I knew you were an idiot before this thread. And now, lots of other people realise it.

Dj88
why is it racis we have a conversation about them. but if we have a conversation about whites thats not racist right ? we all have the same rights wether you like it or not.

It's not racist to have a conversation about Obama, if you do it correctly.

Starting with USING HIS NAME instead of "The black guy"

And not talking about "Because he's black he's going to do something special for all of the black people!"

Rade
why is it racis we have a conversation about them. but if we have a conversation about whites thats not racist right ? we all have the same rights wether you like it or not.

You cant even spell and you think you know everything about politics. No one in the media has even stated that because he is black he will favour blacks and if that was the case then all these white presidents have been favouring white people. Which is not the case. I suggest you learn to grow up and mature.

Dj88
He's gonna lose though. Obama is too close to Osama and "A bomber" especially with the American accent, Barrack is clearly not a friendly name, and his middle mane is Muhammed right? Why don't they just call him "The Islam Terrorist"?

Oh I'm pretty sure he won't win as well, but I still don't think it's right for spidey-dude to talk about him that way.

Symmetric Chaos
Barrack is clearly not a friendly name, and his middle mane is Muhammed right? Why don't they just call him "The Islam Terrorist"?

It's Barack Hussein Obama.

spidey-dude
He's gonna lose though. Obama is too close to Osama and "A bomber" especially with the American accent, Barrack is clearly not a friendly name, and his middle mane is Muhammed right? Why don't they just call him "The Islam Terrorist"?

Racist!

I knew you were an idiot before this thread. And now, lots of other people realise it. retard look her up.

spidey-dude
Oh I'm pretty sure he won't win as well, but I still don't think it's right for spidey-dude to talk about him that way. im not putting him down. im saying what he probably would do.

Rade
retard look her up.

Just ignore this 10 year old kid who uses insults such as "retard" and pretends he has a major in political science.

spidey-dude
It's not racist to have a conversation about Obama, if you do it correctly.

Starting with USING HIS NAME instead of "The black guy"

And not talking about "Because he's black he's going to do something special for all of the black people!" and youve never said black guy ever in your life ?

lord xyz
Wait a sec, Obama and Hillary are both Democrats, so who's gonna run for Republican?

JacopeX
why is it racis we have a conversation about them. but if we have a conversation about whites thats not racist right ? we all have the same rights wether you like it or not. Now you are ignorant. Aswell as a moron.

It is racist in a way you explain it, therfore, you are being racist. And you called obama a "Black Guy". I dare you call an african american a "Black Guy". Lets see how they will retaliate against your words. You are the true moron and racist here. Aswell as biased. Why want woman be presidents? And bush cant be re-elected Since he already won two elections in his Presidency run. Really, this should closed just because of you only. Idiot.

Symmetric Chaos
and youve never said black guy ever in your life ?

If you know someone's name and you want to talk about them you use their name not an adjective.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by JacopeX
Now you are ignorant. Aswell as a moron.

It is racist in a way you explain it, therfore, you are being racist. And you called obama a "Black Guy". I dare you call an african american a "Black Guy". Lets see how they will retaliate against your words. You are the true moron and racist here. Aswell as biased. Why want woman be presidents? And bush cant be re-elected Since he already won two elections in his Presidency run. Really, this should closed just because of you only. Idiot. racist racist racis why is every thing racist to you guys. and ive herd many people say blacks guys before. not just african americans. you dont go crying when you hear somone saying white guy do you ?

lord xyz
Oh I'm pretty sure he won't win as well, but I still don't think it's right for spidey-dude to talk about him that way. Yeah, I should report him for racism, ut I assume someone else already has.

Dj88
and youve never said black guy ever in your life ?

Yes I have. But when you are talking about someone who is running for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES you call them by their name.

I hate George Bush, but I still call him by his name.

Again, don't talk about sh!t that you know nothing about.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If you know someone's name and you want to talk about them you use their name not an adjective. i dont know his name

Marxman
Originally posted by Soleran
No, just no to most of your post, stop posting as well. What's wrong with my post?
and youve never said black guy ever in your life ? With every post you further prove your stupidity.

spidey-dude
Yes I have. But when you are talking about someone who is running for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES you call them by their name.

I hate George Bush, but I still call him by his name.

Again, don't talk about sh!t that you know nothing about. of forgive me lord i didnt know his name

Symmetric Chaos
i dont know his name

no expression

You don't know even Barack Obama's name but you started this thread anyway?

spidey-dude
What's wrong with my post?
With every post you further prove your stupidity. i dont think ive ever seen you so you dont know just about me or most others on here im sure

lord xyz
and youve never said black guy ever in your life ? Well, you could have used his name, why do people need to know if he's black or not?

Dj88
of forgive me lord i didnt know his name

THEN WHY DID YOU START A THREAD ABOUT THE FUTURE PRESIDENTS IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEIR NAMES???

It makes absolutely NO sense!

spidey-dude
Well, you could have used his name, why do people need to know if he's black or not? so i didnt know his name before. big deal.

Marxman
of forgive me lord i didnt know his name A quick google search would have gotten you his name in as much time as it takes to load the page.

I searched "black candidate '08". Oh my! Look at that! The very first hit is....

Obama '08
Official Website of Barack Obama 2008 Presidential Campaign.
www.barackobama.com/ - 13k - Feb 16, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
i dont think ive ever seen you so you dont know just about me or most others on here im sure Could you put those words in grammatical order please?

spidey-dude
THEN WHY DID YOU START A THREAD ABOUT THE FUTURE PRESIDENTS IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEIR NAMES???

It makes absolutely NO sense! didnt know his name wow that im sorry lord and everyone that i didnt know his name before. and yah you know everyones name in this world.

Marxman
i dont think ive ever seen you so you dont know just about me or most others on here im sure I've been here longer than you have, so know your role.

spidey-dude
Could you put those words in grammatical order please? learn to read teddy bear

JacopeX
racist racist racis why is every thing racist to you guys. and ive herd many people say blacks guys before. not just african americans. you dont go crying when you hear somone saying white guy do you ? Well, it is still racist, but the main thing in this debate is that you did not take the time to make research on who he is. Plus, if you were called a "black guy" in your school year book, wouldn't that be humiliating and insulting to there race? Think about that! Besides, you have to start thinking about other people besides yourself.

spidey-dude
I've been here longer than you have, so know your role. youve been here longer than me ? clapping wow your cool

lord xyz
so i didnt know his name before. big deal. Then search in google or something?

spidey-dude
Well, it is still racist, but the main thing in this debate is that you did not take the time to make research on who he is. Plus, if you were called a "black guy" in your school year book, wouldn't that be humiliating and insulting to there race? Think about that! Besides, you have to start thinking about other people besides yourself. ive herd millions say black guy before. dont tell me you havent

spidey-dude
Then search in google or something? oh so you cant make a thread unless your a 100 % sure who or what that is ?

Dj88
didnt know his name wow that im sorry lord and everyone that i didnt know his name before. and yah you know everyones name in this world.

Are you reading ANYTHING ANYONE IS WRITING!

GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE

Google the 08 Candidates! He'll be there!

My point is...if you don't know his name...or the fact that GW Bush is done in 08, you shouldn't make a thread about the 08 President

lord xyz
learn to read teddy bear Are you telling me "you dont know just about me" makes sense?

JacopeX
ive herd millions say black guy before. dont tell me you havent Actually, I have but explain the point upon the subject. You obviously are not reading what I'm saying. Plus, it does not matter if society now days have caused a brainwash in that small brain of yours, it is STILL RACIST! You get that through your thick skull and quit being more of a dumb ass than you are showing to me now.

Rade
learn to read teddy bear

Learn to spell and how to write sentences.

Marxman
ive herd millions say black guy before. dont tell me you havent Its not the fact that you said the two words "black guy". Those two words on their own is not racist. The fact that you started a thread about this without doing the proper research. You have no idea who these candidates are, what their stances are on the issues, and so you have no right to criticize them.

spidey-dude
Are you telling me "you dont know just about me" makes sense? oh yah you make verry sense alot. sure pal

spidey-dude
Its not the fact that you said the two words "black guy". Those two words on their own is not racist. The fact that you started a thread about this without doing the proper research. You have no idea who these candidates are, what their stances are on the issues, and so you have no right to criticize them. wtf are u talking about ? i know plenty about bush and hillary. dont need your help who they are.

Rade
wtf are u talking about ? i know plenty about bush and hillary. dont need your help who they are.

Your ignorant and naive, plain and simple.

Soleran
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing

Where is PVS he would clear this up.

Dj88
wtf are u talking about ? i know plenty about bush and hillary. dont need your help who they are.

Obviously not if you think Bush is able to run for President again in 08

Marxman
wtf are u talking about ? i know plenty about bush and hillary. dont need your help who they are. Yet you've put Bush as a choice for candidacy for '08 when EVERYONE ELSE knows he can't run, and you've put Hillary as "the woman". Oh yea, excuse me. I take back me comment. You're not racist.

YOU'RE COMPLETELY IGNORANT!!!

spidey-dude
Your ignorant and naive, plain and simple. you just dont understand jack when others are communicating with others. or you just saying that cause some of those other fools are saying BS

Marxman
Your ignorant and naive, plain and simple. Dude, cool avy wink

lord xyz
Its not the fact that you said the two words "black guy". Those two words on their own is not racist. The fact that you started a thread about this without doing the proper research. You have no idea who these candidates are, what their stances are on the issues, and so you have no right to criticize them. And the fact that the title is "worst president" saying that a black person or a woman as president is bad.

ive herd millions say black guy before. dont tell me you havent IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT YOU SAID BLACK GUY, IT'S THE FACT THAT YOU SINGLED HIM OUT AS "THE BLACK GUY". Jesus Christ. Are you really that dumb to realise that?

And if you can't answer that queestion I'll give you the answer.

YES!

spidey-dude
Yet you've put Bush as a choice for candidacy for '08 when EVERYONE ELSE knows he can't run, and you've put Hillary as "the woman". Oh yea, excuse me. I take back me comment. You're not racist.

YOU'RE COMPLETELY IGNORANT!!! i was putting on there which is worse for president. thank god bush cant run again. and if you would like him to. well you need some help there pal

Rade
Dude, cool avy wink

Thanks, it is a shame though that spidey-reject doesnt understand politics or the words "ignorant" and "naive."

spidey-dude
And the fact that the title is "worst president" saying that a black person or a woman as president is bad.

IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT YOU SAID BLACK GUY, IT'S THE FACT THAT YOU SINGLED HIM OUT AS "THE BLACK GUY". Jesus Christ. Are you really that dumb to realise that?

YES! ive herd some others complain about it as well dude. dont like the thread then get out.

Alliance
don't be an ignorant racist.

Obama's position is the exacto opposite of what you claim. Try learning something before passing judgements.

Marxman
i was putting on there which is worse for president. thank god bush cant run again. and if you would like him to. well you need some help there pal I lol'd when I read this post. Me? Pro-Bush? How in the hell did you get that from that post?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Soleran
Where is PVS he would clear this up. Nah. We shouldn't count on no one really.

lord xyz
i was putting on there which is worse for president. thank god bush cant run again. and if you would like him to. well you need some help there pal This post proves once again.Originally posted by Marxman
YOU'RE COMPLETELY IGNORANT!!!

Marxman
Originally posted by Alliance
don't be an ignorant racist.

Obama's position is the exacto opposite of what you claim. Try learning something before passing judgements. Wouldn't the world be such a better place if everybody followed that advice?

spidey-dude
I lol'd when I read this post. Me? Pro-Bush? How in the hell did you get that from that post? me pro-bush ? you ok there ?

JacopeX
ive herd some others complain about it as well dude. dont like the thread then get out. Make all eight of us.

Dj88
me pro-bush ? you ok there ?

oh my god....he's such an idiot

spidey-dude
Make all eight of us. im talking about ive herd others complaining about a black person run. not just me saying it.

Soleran
I don't pray but suddenly I felt the need and I pray this thread gets closed.

Dj88
im talking about ive herd others complaining about a black person run. not just me saying it.

Yes but YOU were the one who made this thread! Not them!

JacopeX
im talking about ive herd others complaining about a black person run. not just me saying it. You singled him out as a black guy. Dont you get it? You are being racist and you are an ignorant. Plain and simple. Are you trying not to except the truth here?

lord xyz
ive herd some others complain about it as well dude. dont like the thread then get out. You are too hilarious.

spidey-dude
Yes but YOU were the one who made this thread! Not them! if you dont like the thread then leave. ive seed some stupid ones but i dont go in there and fuss about them. just a waist to time correct ?

Marxman
oh my god....he's such an idiot hysterical

JacopeX
if you dont like the thread then leave. ive seed some stupid ones but i dont go in there and fuss about them. just a waist to time correct ? And what stupid threads are you talking about, and just choose from the GDF only. Not from those forums that cause you to go braindead. We know it is all full of you. Shit.

Dj88
if you dont like the thread then leave. ive seed some stupid ones but i dont go in there and fuss about them. just a waist to time correct ?

What in God's name did you just type??? God my 5 year old niece types better than you!

lord xyz
oh my god....he's such an idiot How did he get that from your post?

spidey-dude
You singled him out as a black guy. Dont you get it? You are being racist and you are an ignorant. Plain and simple. Are you trying not to except the truth here? oh but if you say white guy thats ok right ?

JacopeX
oh but if you say white guy thats ok right ? I never say white guy. I say Caucasian. When I am trying to explain to the police how someone looks like, I address them as Caucasian. And what if you don't know there name? You call them white guy. but you were suppose to MAKE RESEARCH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! And find out his name. We even talk about him, and you could've checked in with the GDF. Besides making a thread that will make you look like an idiot throughout the whole forum. You need a smack in the head. Just to see if it will work properly. you know, like hitting a Radio to see if it works and gets anything.

lord xyz
oh but if you say white guy thats ok right ? No it's not.

spidey-dude
What in God's name did you just type??? God my 5 year old niece types better than you! your a mom and you have a 5 year old boy but rather spend time arguing with somone online instead of spending time with there son. how nice

spidey-dude
No it's not. ive herd some blacks say white guy in public to others and the other person doesnt fuss about it.

Soleran
Suck

Dj88
your a mom and you have a 5 year old boy but rather spend time arguing with somone online instead of spending time with there son. how nice

OH MY GOD! Do you even know what a NIECE is!?!?

How retarded!

spidey-dude
OH MY GOD! Do you even know what a NIECE is!?!?

How retarded! you said you have a boy so thats saying you have a son retard.

Marxman
dance

JacopeX
you said you have a boy so thats saying you have a son retard. Look up "Niece".

Idiot.

Dj88
you said you have a boy so thats saying you have a son retard.

What the- I said my 5 year old NIECE!

God! There's something else you can google.

lord xyz
Before: Originally posted by spidey-dude
if you dont like the thread then leave. ive seed some stupid ones but i dont go in there and fuss about them. just a waist to time correct ?

After: Originally posted by spidey-dude
If you don't like the thread, leave. I've seen some stupid threads but I don't fuss about them. It's just a waste of time, correct?

spidey-dude
Look up "Niece".

Idiot. the hooker didnt say niece at 1st. i dont know who the hell shes with.

Dj88
what the fu- Yes I did! And guess what, you're being reported.

JacopeX
the hooker didnt say niece at 1st. i dont know who the hell shes with. Great, now you call her a hooker. you are proving us all right of all the negatives about you. Now you will get reported aswell.

spidey-dude
What the- I said my 5 year old NIECE!

God! There's something else you can google. even if your with your niece youd rather spend time fussing with some stranger online or being with your family ? great aunt she has.

Marxman
What in God's name did you just type??? God my 5 year old niece types better than you! Hmm. Looks like "niece" to me.

spidey-dude
what the fu- Yes I did! And guess what, you're being reported. crybaby so scared laughing

Dj88
even if your with your niece youd rather spend time fussing with some stranger online or being with your family ? great aunt she has.

I don't live with my niece! She lives 25 miles away! God how moronic can you really be???

JacopeX
even if your with your niece youd rather spend time fussing with some stranger online or being with your family ? great aunt she has. Now you are just going to get other people's personal life's into this? You are also a jerk.

Badabing
I know politics and race are volatile issues but maybe just enlighten Spidey Dude with some knowledge and facts. He may be young, unfamiliar with racist remarks or just doesn't know about the candidates. cool

JacopeX
Before:

After: What a joke! laughing

spidey-dude
I don't live with my niece! She lives 25 miles away! God how moronic can you really be??? next time be more specific of what you say. shoot you confuse others big time.

lord xyz
ive herd some blacks say white guy in public to others and the other person doesnt fuss about it. Originally posted by lord xyz
And the fact that the title is "worst president" saying that a black person or a woman as president is bad.

IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT YOU SAID BLACK GUY, IT'S THE FACT THAT YOU SINGLED HIM OUT AS "THE BLACK GUY". Jesus Christ. Are you really that dumb to realise that?

YES!

Actually read it this time.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Badabing
I know politics and race are volatile issues but maybe just enlighten Spidey Dude with some knowledge and facts. He may be young, unfamiliar with racist remarks or just doesn't know about the candidates. cool Did you read his posts? He refuses to listen, he will just listen to himself showing the ignorancy that he has.

spidey-dude
Actually read it this time. i didnt know the guys name at 1st. thats why i said black guy so you know who i was talking about.

spidey-dude
Did you read his posts? He refuses to listen, he will just listen to himself showing the ignorancy that he has. then leave if you think im stupid and all that.

Dj88
next time be more specific of what you say. shoot you confuse others big time.

Was anyone else confused by ANYTHING that I've said in this thread? Anyone at all? No? That's what I thought.

And do you know why that is? Because I speak clearly. My spelling is perfect and I have great grammar. You on the other hand are lacking in both.

Marxman
Actually read it this time. Its been said 3 or 4 different ways by 3 or 4 different people. Its not gonna get through to him.

lord xyz
the hooker didnt say niece at 1st. i dont know who the hell shes with. Bashing! eek!

I don't live with my niece! She lives 25 miles away! God how moronic can you really be??? That's like saying how big is the universe...

What a joke! laughing Thanks. wink

spidey-dude
Was anyone else confused by ANYTHING that I've said in this thread? Anyone at all? No? That's what I thought.

And do you know why that is? Because I speak clearly. My spelling is perfect and I have great grammar. You on the other hand are lacking in both. im sure some of them are confused there just standing up for you thats all no matter what BS you say.

JacopeX
i didnt know the guys name at 1st. thats why i said black guy so you know who i was talking about. But that is insulting and (In your Childish logic) Not nice. I would never like people to insult me like that! YOu would never want others to insult you by the color that you are. It is called "being singled out".

JacopeX
then leave if you think im stupid and all that. Actually, you are stupid. Just to point out that fact.

spidey-dude
But that is insulting and (In your Childish logic) Not nice. I would never like people to insult me like that! YOu would never want others to insult you by the color that you are. It is called "being singled out". dont tell me youve never herd anyone say black guy or white guy before ?

lord xyz
Its been said 3 or 4 different ways by 3 or 4 different people. Its not gonna get through to him. I'm not doing it to get to him, it's for the purpose of humour. wink

spidey-dude
I'm not doing it to get to him, it's for the purpose of humour. wink yah your funny alright.

JacopeX
dont tell me youve never herd anyone say black guy or white guy before ? And? Just because other people say Black guy or White guy, does not mean it is not racist. You have the mind of a helpless child. Really.

Marxman
I'm not doing it to get to him, it's for the purpose of humour. wink Oh, I'm definitely having a good time with this too. This is why I dance.
Happy Dance dance Happy Dance

spidey-dude
And? Just because other people say Black guy or White guy, does not mean it is not racist. You have the mind of a helpless child. Really. youve neve said white guy or black guy in your life ? yah right

JacopeX
Oh, I'm definitely having a good time with this too. This is why I dance.
Happy Dance dance Happy Dance It is not funny, it is Sad and Funny at the same time. laughing out loud

lord xyz
i didnt know the guys name at 1st. thats why i said black guy so you know who i was talking about. THEN SEARCH!

And hey, why do you still call him "The Black Guy" even after so many people here have told you his name is Obama? And why didn't you edit the post?

Or were you too busy whining?

spidey-dude
THEN SEARCH!

And hey, why do you still call him "The Black Guy" even after so many people here have told you his name is Obama? And why didn't you edit the post?

Or were you too busy whining? im not whining i just love you guys more than anything else big grin

Dj88
God, why won't you go away?

spidey-dude
God, why won't you go away? my thread. if you dont like it then leave. ive seen some stupid threads on here and i dont go on there fussing about it.

lord xyz
And? Just because other people say Black guy or White guy, does not mean it is not racist. You have the mind of a helpless child. Really. For the purpose of arguing, saying black guy or white guy isn't racist. In the same way as saying "the guy with curly hair" but only if you are reffering to that one person. If it's about a group say:

Person 1
Person 2
Black Person

That is racist because you're giving the impression that you need to tell people (s)he's black.

If you're saying "That black person over there" that would be acceptable because you're being specific about who you mean but not making fun of him to such an extent.

Dj88
my thread. if you dont like it then leave. ive seen some stupid threads on here and i dont go on there fussing about it.

chair

That's all i can say on the matter yes

lord xyz
the blackguy 0 0%
hillary 1 50.00%
bush 1 50.00%

hmm

spidey-dude
For the purpose of arguing, saying black guy or white guy isn't racist. In the same way as saying "the guy with curly hair" but only if you are reffering to that one person. If it's about a group say:

Person 1
Person 2
Black Person

That is racist because you're giving the impression that you need to tell people (s)he's black.

If you're saying "That black person over there" that would be acceptable because you're being specific about who you mean but not making fun of him to such an extent. make up your mind dude. 1st you say it is racist now no, you dont even remember the stuff you type in the past. laughing

lord xyz
make up your mind dude. 1st you say it is racist now no, you dont even remember the stuff you type in the past. laughing ...For the third time.

YES!

Marxman
the blackguy 0 0%
hillary 1 50.00%
bush 1 50.00%

hmm I haven't voted. I just didn't see a point.

spidey-dude
...For the third time. LEAVE THEN PAL IF YOU DONT LIKE ME SO MUCH.

lord xyz
I haven't voted. I just didn't see a point. Nor did I, I clicked on "View Results".

Dj88
Me neither...no

spidey-dude
NO ONE HAS VOTED ON THERE FOR THAT GUY NEXT SO I GUESS YALL ARE RACIST TO I GUESS big grin

Marxman
Nor did I, I clicked on "View Results". Still, the fact still remains that someone voted Bush to be next. bawling I give up on humanity.

lord xyz
LEAVE THEN PAL IF YOU DONT LIKE ME SO MUCH. Where in that post did I say I didn't like you?

Dj88
Nope not racist. I'm just not going to vote for 'the black guy'. I would however place a vote if it said Obama on there.

lord xyz
Still, the fact still remains that someone voted Bush to be next. bawling I give up on humanity. I thought he meant Jeb at first, because, well I'm intelligent and assume people to be smart.

JacopeX
NO ONE HAS VOTED ON THERE FOR THAT GUY NEXT SO I GUESS YALL ARE RACIST TO I GUESS big grin ^^^

EVERYONE, read at the idiotic post. Notice the ignorancy and Irony of it?

spidey-dude
Where in that post did I say I didn't like you? i can just tell my your little remarks.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>