Marko V. Eclipso

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiņoAraņa
Marko vs. Eclipso

Judge: band <---the drummer

Render: Knight

Criteria: Max=500x200 no max KB.
Make it so it's an "epic" sig. a battleground if you may

Deadline: A week or aprox. (24x7) hours stick out tongue

uh, go.

Eclipso
Cool, hug thanks for doing this Nino, Now I'm in a "300" mood.

And thanks for the duel Marko hug I promise to be a worthy opponent.

NiņoAraņa
no problem big grin

Marko
cheers dude

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Marko
cheers dude

no problem man (is that your entree your wearing? laughing )

and a quick heads up
you have about 3 days13

Marko

Barker

NiņoAraņa
yea i think i might submit it or make a different one not sure yet. Is there a laught meaning its bad :s nah, it's just random that you used the render to make a sig, and didn't submit it laughing

idk, twas funny to me....

like stealing your own duel render stick out tongue

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Barker
no expression no expression

Marko
meh.....

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p121/purnead/marko-eclipso.png

NiņoAraņa
well Eclipso has under a day.....

or over...idk lol

Eclipso
Yup ill have it in by midnight tonight.

Spidervlad
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7828/wacs5.jpg

Ya... I'm that bored.

Marko
Originally posted by Spidervlad
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7828/wacs5.jpg

Ya... I'm that bored.

What the f**k?

Please dont post your version of the sig in the duel thread...

Thats why you have a sig thread,

Please edit it.

Eclipso
Yeah thats a really rude thing to do.

Plus it's not a very good sig anyways.

Spidervlad
Morale damage, is that what I did? OHhhhhh i'm sorry *cough* not *cough*

Well, lets see YOUR sig Eclipse.

Marko

excuse me, Moral damage?

STFU.

Eclipso will post in his own good time.

Eclipso

Reported for spamming and baiting.

Barker
What the f**k?

Please dont post your version of the sig in the duel thread...

Thats why you have a sig thread,

Please edit it.
Calm down. no expression

NiņoAraņa
that waaaas kinda rude...

Marko
Originally posted by Barker
Calm down. no expression

grr it just irritates me. It would be fine if everyone had entered but they haven't. I'm in a shit mood tonight.

NiņoAraņa
grr it just irritates me. It would be fine if everyone had entered but they haven't. I'm in a shit mood tonight. eh, calming down is best, if you wanna talk about your crappy mood, my sig thread is free for your complaining big grin

Spidervlad
Spaming and baiting? Roflmao. I started out fine, maybe making one mistake, and then everyone had to go loco on me! You started. Now, I will leave you 12 year olds to your business.

NiņoAraņa
Spaming and baiting? Roflmao. I started out fine, maybe making one mistake, and then everyone had to go loco on me! You started. Now, I will leave you 12 year olds to your business. seriously? please stop posting in the thread.....no offense or nothing, but if it's going to lead to arguing it might as well stop now. erm

Marko
meh am over it. soooo common eclipso I wanna see it! stick out tongue

NiņoAraņa
meh am over it. soooo common eclipso I wanna see it! stick out tongue he still has a day..i miscalculated yesterday laughing

Marko

Eclipso
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7340/fireknighttg6.png

Wasn't sure about this, hope you like it.

Marko
Originally posted by Eclipso
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7340/fireknighttg6.png

Wasn't sure about this, hope you like it. thats good. I put in a scene from night watch, You know from the medieval battle but after i finished it wasn't visible lol.

Eclipso
Thanks, I have allot of respect for your sig making ability so I wanted to make sure I did a worthy sig.

NiņoAraņa
judging in one minute....

Marko

NiņoAraņa

Marko
cool. cheers. good job eclipso.

Eclipso
Thanks, it means allot to be able to duel against you. overall your still a better sig maker then I am. hug

Nino thanks for taking the time to judge this. hug

NiņoAraņa
Thanks, it means allot to be able to duel against you. overall your still a better sig maker then I am. hug

Nino thanks for taking the time to judge this. hug np man big grin

Spidervlad
You do realize I made my sig in 3 minutes to mock how long it takes you to make a sig, right? If anyone of you wants to duel me, i'm up.

NiņoAraņa
You do realize I made my sig in 3 minutes, right? *shrugs*

NSR
errmmm, can I share my opinion on nboth sigs?

or will I get banned for doin that?

Marko
Originally posted by NSR
errmmm, can I share my opinion on nboth sigs?

or will I get banned for doin that?

lol no you wont get banned as long as you opinion does not turn to bashing.

NSR
kk, here goes...

Marko, great sig...
Render blends in perfectly eventhough it takes more space than the BG...
The lighting's almost perfect and the great contracting...
As for the "Battle" type feel, its got it...
As for the text, its simple and I didn't like it that much...
It should've been more metalic and steel type...
Love the BG and I actuallt thought you were goin to win, but better luck next time, eh

Eclipso

Love the BG and the text...
But its not so much "knight" color
Should've used a diff color or even made it black 'n' white...
Love the firish effect in the BG but the BG doesn't go with the render

So they were 2 great entries and there are jus some tips on how to get better...

That was jus my view and not to be taken as a pro opinion as I'm quite new to sigs myself...

Eclipso
Who cares? Your not the judge or part of the duel, all your doing is spamming.

NSR
Sorry, jus advising smile

Its jus that I liked his one better, thats all

trademark
Who cares? Your not the judge or part of the duel, all your doing is spamming.
That is a rude thing to say

Eclipso
No, your not the judge, and if you read I still consider him to be better then me anyways. your just being a pest.

Spidervlad
See? She's hurting my feelings and NSR feelings. Whenever someone sais her sig is worse, she goes nutso. Sore looser.

NiņoAraņa
See? She's hurting my feelings and NSR feelings. Whenever someone sais her sig is worse, she goes nutso. Sore looser. HE didn't lose...and as Judge, Lana, pls close this thread.

Eclipso
See? She's hurting my feelings and NSR feelings. Whenever someone sais her sig is worse, she goes nutso. Sore looser.

No you both posted in a thread that didn't involve etheir of you just to try and start trouble.

And please, gender bending insults are really the saddest ones. try better next time.

Spidervlad
I think I KNOW better what to do on KMC then you do. You joined in Dec 20, I'm here for 3 years already.

NiņoAraņa

Eclipso
Yes and you still act like a n00b how dissapointing.

Eclipso
Nino PM her to close it.

NiņoAraņa
well stop arguing and she will eventually

Lana
I'm right here, and do NOT PM me to close things. Ever. It's annoying, obnoxious, and there's a report button for a reason. I should only be PMed with questions that are not covered by the rules; that is ALL. I do not appreciate PMs that could be taken care of another way.

Eclipso, you need to calm the hell down and stop snapping at people. Others can post their opinions in a duel thread. Others can disagree with a judge's decision. Hell, I do, and I think your negative reason on Marko's of "Render takes up most the sig" is completely ridiculous as a good sig WILL have the render as the main focus and it will take up most of it without a large amount of background.

Spidervlad, do not go posting your own sigs in other people's duel threads. It's rude and annoying; you have a gallery thread for a reason.

I'll be honest, from the way the two of you are constantly starting fights everywhere you go, your privelige of participating in this forum is not going to last too much longer unless both of you improve your attitudes. And yes, I do have the right and power to disallow people from participating in the sig duels forum. I've discussed it with Raz, and he gave me permission to do so if needed. Both of you need to cut the antagonistic attitudes. Spidervlad, quit your 'holier-than-thou' attitude, and Eclipso, learn that you are not a mod and have no power to tell anyone to do anything, and also drop the 'holier-than-thou' thing. Neither of you have any right for it, especially if you're going off of sig-making ability.

I'm closing this thread, and if I have to close another due to people arguing, those involved are getting warnings and depending on their track records in here (as in trouble-making), will be barred from participating in the Sig Duel forum as long as I see fit. Understand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.