Marriage announcement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
Yours truly, is going to marry the intro to In Flames' 'Embody the Invisible'. And all you ****ers are invited.

Yes, I'm on acid.

Dj88
ummm...Congrads? confused

DarkC
*snort*

I know who I wanna marry.

TRH
Kim Jong Il

johnnyforever
w00termm

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by TRH
Kim Jong Il

droolio

General G
I can come? eek!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Slay
Yours truly, is going to marry the intro to In Flames' 'Embody the Invisible'. And all you ****ers are invited.

Yes, I'm on acid.

Dude, are you really on acid? eek!

simonrob123
Originally posted by TRH
Kim Jong Il
im so ronley

Kram3r
....no expression

Yes, I'm on acid. ermmoh

Sanctuary
lol

Weirdo. no expression

Soleran
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Dude, are you really on acid? eek! ?

Bloigen

Yes, I'm on acid.

OMG A cannOT BLEIVE THE TRUTH?

HELP THE LONELY FISH OF PARADISE, FOR HE KNOWS NO BOUNDS

JaehSkywalker
eek! no expression

Strangelove
You can't marry a song intro! shock

We must defend the sanctity of marriage!

Slay
Originally posted by Strangelove
You can't marry a song intro! shock

We must defend the sanctity of marriage!
laughing out loudOriginally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Dude, are you really on acid? eek!
Yeah. One of my buds was like 'Hey dude, take this' and I was like 'YEAH!' so then everything turned green and I was like 'YEAH!', and then this dragon came and I was like 'YEAH!' and the dragon put me on his back and flew of and I was like 'YEAH!', so this dragon says 'Dude, stop saying YEAH! all the time' and I was like 'YEAH!' so then the dragon was like 'Ugh, let's go to an In Flames show' and I was like 'YEAH!'.

Bloigen
laughing out loud
Yeah. One of my buds was like 'Hey dude, take this' and I was like 'YEAH!' so then everything turned green and I was like 'YEAH!', and then this dragon came and I was like 'YEAH!' and the dragon put me on his back and flew of and I was like 'YEAH!', so this dragon says 'Dude, stop saying YEAH! all the time' and I was like 'YEAH!' so then the dragon was like 'Ugh, let's go to an In Flames show' and I was like 'YEAH!'.

nahuh

Slay
Originally posted by Bloigen
nahuh Or whatever Bloigen said back then. herbeyes

Bloigen
Or whatever Bloigen said back then. herbeyes

herbtouched

ToMacco
smokin'

Roulette
laughing out loud

hysterical Hardc0re imagination touched

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.