Spider-man 3 game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jyppe
So, the official site has been oppened:
What do you want to see in the game, playable enemies? Should it be more like Ult. Spider-man game or Spider-man 2 game?

Arachnid1
Wiki already knows alot about the game. Their are going to be two new villains introduced to the Spiderman video games franchise. Morbius and Shriek. BUT they are only in the Wii version of the game.

It was recently edited out of wiki but I will post anyway.

Spiderman 3 (video game)

Villains (Wii):

Known:
Venom
Sandman
Goblin
Morbius
Shriek

Most Likely:
Shocker
Some other Symbiots
Electro
Lizard

Want:
Shocker
Electro
Lizard
Mysterio
Kingpin
Black Cat- (She was in the Spiderman 3 game so it would be interesting to see her again in the Spiderman 3 game)
Wolverine

There are ten villains in the game. Two extras for Wii.

steverules
so black cat was in the spider-man 3 game and so it should be interesting to see her in the spider-man 3 game... confused

the_satan32
Sounds great but I hope the PC version isn't screwed like the Spider-Man 2 game. It's also good to know that Spidey and Symbiote Spidey will have different styles.

steverules
I had the PS2 version, how was the PC version screwed up?

the_satan32
It was for kids and was developed by a different company. It was simple, boring and too easy. The free roaming elements of the PS2 version were missing. The graphics was lame and so was the gameplay.

the_satan32
Oh and there was no Black Cat. sad

steverules
PS2 version was amazing, PSP version is bad sad dunno why I bought that one as well. I just play the PS2 version now, I recently completed it...again

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
so black cat was in the spider-man 3 game and so it should be interesting to see her in the spider-man 3 game... confused

Typo:
She was in the Spiderman 2 game so it should be interesting to see here again in Spiderman 3.

steverules
My gf dumped me sad

Arachnid1
My gf dumped me sad
Man...that really bites. sad
I'm confident things will be better by the end of next week so don't dwell on it to much man. yes sleep

DBZ MAN
My gf dumped me sad
That is tradgic but what's that gotta do with the Spider-man video game?
Which nobody has sent a link to! mad

Arachnid1
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
That is tradgic but what's that gotta do with the Spider-man video game?
Which nobody has sent a link to! mad
Spiderman 3 Official Game Website

DBZ MAN
Yeah found it now and might as well post the trailer to the game here instead of making a new topic.
http://www.wii-volution.com/news/wii-media/spider-man-3-trailer.html

the_satan32
I saw it, the graphics look good. Though I didn't see any actual gameplay. When's the release date? I suppose with the movie.

steverules
I am so buying this...maybe it'll help me get over my ex who cheated on me even though I never did anything wrong to her...I'll unleash the darkness in me alrite, I'm sooo mad

Arachnid1
Originally posted by the_satan32
I saw it, the graphics look good. Though I didn't see any actual gameplay. When's the release date? I suppose with the movie. Yep. The exact same day as the movie comes out.

The official site actually counst down the days, hours minutes and seconds until it come out. Pretty cool if you as me. This game is supposed to be even more detailed than Spiderman 2. You get to go inside all the buildings of new york and possibly queens. It's going to be the best Spiderman game to ever come out!

the_satan32
Yes it looks that way and like I said before it better not be screwed for the PC. Since I haven't played the good versions of SM2 could someone tell me about it's more interesting sides and features.

Arachnid1
Yes it looks that way and like I said before it better not be screwed for the PC. Since I haven't played the good versions of SM2 could someone tell me about it's more interesting sides and features.

Well, I don't know much about the computer version, but the X-box version was great.

1. Like you said, it has black cat. You team up with her on occasion to take on criminals and bosses like Shocker.

2. Players can perform many moves and use many skills as seen in the film, including:
Wall Sprint: Spidey can run along vertical walls and even straight up the side of a building. If this skill has been upgraded, the wall running speed will be increased
Spider-Sense: Spidey can now use his Spider sense during times of danger. While his Spidey senses are activated, the rest of the game world slows down, which grants Spidey more speed and agility to dodge and attack, his attacks become more powerful and varied, and enemy attacks are easier to spot.
Charged Jumps: Spider-Man can jump higher than before. To activate, the player holds down the jump button to charge and releases it to jump. Jumps can be charged to different levels.

3. There are side missions:
Pizza Missions: Those missions are activated by heading to Pizza Iolo's. Spider-Man has to deliver pizzas to customers within a certain time limit, while trying not to mess them up by spinning in the air and doing other similar tricks. Completing all the missions will earn the "Employee of the Month" title.
Photo Missions: Spider-Man will go to the Daily Bugle and be assigned a place to take pictures of within a certain time limit. He will then have to return to the Daily Bugle and give the pictures to J.J. Jameson. Completing all the missions will earn the "Shutterbug" title.
Mary Jane Missions: These missions involve going to Mary Jane's apartment and finding a note telling Spider-Man to meet her in a certain location, such as a restaurant or a movie theatre. Like the others, these missions are timed. Completing them all will earn the "Lover Not a Fighter" title.
Video Game Arcade: At the arcade there are 4 minigames Spider-Man can play, each of them enhancing his skills and earning hero points. Winning them all earns the "Hardcore Gamer" title.
Tokens: There are many tokens hidden all around the city, which Spider-Man can search for and find to earn hero points. There are Skyscraper Tokens, found on tall buildings, Buoy Tokens, found on floating buoys off the shore, Hideout Tokens, found in thugs' hideouts, like basements, restaurants, fitness centers and pubs, where the player may have to fight them, and Secret Tokens, found in various hard to find locations. All of these tokens earn hero points.
Hint Markers: These are similar to the tokens listed above, except these can be found on the map, so they are easier to get. Most of them give the player hints for the game, but some are just funny comments, biographies, extra points or remarks. One such token mentions that, by finding all the hint tokens, they would be changed to say something different; After activating the last token, activating any token will play a random recording of Bruce Campbell saying 'Something Different' in a variety of ways.
Challenges: These can be activated by a blue challenge marker, found all over the city. They involve Spider-Man racing to a point or performing tricks and stunts within a certain time limit. The difficulty level ranges from "Easy" to "Insane". Winning each Challenge will give the player the opportunity to do the challenge again, but with a tighter time limit, earning more hero points. This second form is called a Mega Challenge. Beating all the Challenges will yield the "Silver Medalist" title, whilst beating all of the Mega Challenges will give the player the "Gold Medalist" title.
Fight Arena: The Fight Arena is a large warehouse which can be activated by purchasing it at the Spidey Store for 5000 hero points. Here the player will fight a number of bosses and other enemies that Spidey has faced before in the game, including Calypso in the last of 8 levels.

4. Critical Reception
The home console game was released to generally positive reviews. The most popular aspect of the game was the web-swinging mechanic, where Spider-Man had to shoot webbing at an actual building, unlike previous games where he shot webbing up into the sky. However, parts of the game were highly criticized, such as the dullness of the side missions and the linearity of the story objectives (which many saw to be contrary to the developers' idea of creating a free-form game). There was also some disappointment at the lack of unlockable content in the game, leaving players who completed all objectives with nothing to show for it.

The other versions of the game also received generally positive reviews with the exception of the PC version, which was "dumbed down" for a young audience and thus featured more simplistic and less challenging gameplay. Many reviewers argued that the PC should have received a port of the console versions instead.

PS. This is all from wiki. Wiki knows all.

the_satan32
I see, thanks. The PC version didn't have any of those which is a real shame.

Arachnid1
YOUR ALL GOING TO HYPERVENTALATE WHEN YOU SEE THIS!!!!

SPIDERMAN 3 THE OFFICIAL GAME TRAILER....WTH ACTUALLY IN GAME PLAYING.
This is the most detail I have ever seen in a spiderman game. Also, you actually go inside the sewer and the Subways. This makes me even more confident that the Lizard will be in this. Black spiderman kicks ass!

Arachnid1
I just found something else online.

Spiderman 3 game interview

Swing speed looks slow but it might not be the latest version.

Arachnid1
One other thing. Notice how there are like five cars being whipped at spiderman at a time in the trailer and interview I posted? Someone with incredible Speed and Strength is doing that. I think its Rhino, but thats just me.

I think its going to be like this.
Villains (Wii):
Venom
Sandman
Goblin
Morbius
Shriek
Lizard
Shocker
Rhino

Thats eight villians so far with just guesses but there's still 4 more.

The fight with the goblin and sandman in the game look cool.

The trailer shows sandman at the end.

The interview shows then seconds of the fight with Harry. It's so cool!!!

H. S. 6
I'm interested to see how the Wii version is, what with the swinging mechanic and all.

Arachnid1
You know what would be cool? If Scorpion from the first Spider-man came back. I just want to see what happens because that dude just disappeared and never came back.

Who I don't want back is Mysterio. The Spider-man 2 version of him was pathetic and boring. His levels sucked. It would be cool if he was like the Animated Series Mysterio. That dude had the best special effects.

Spider-man 2 Mysterio:
thumb down

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TAS Mysterio:
thumb up
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

steverules
ooook then

Spiderman_RJ
thanks for the links folks, satan i know what you are talking i got the pc version and it sucks, to hell.....i finish in 1 hour, and im not a quickly player.
my fear about this game for pc version is that they do the same they did with ultimate alliance and make it unplayeble for pc......i mean a friend of mine has a nvidia 6800 gts or gtx if i recall correct and UA was crawling on his system and he has 2 gb ram, 3ghz pentium!!!
all due to shaders.....everythime there was a fire or smoke the game pratically freezed....i expect the same to happen here.but hope it does not,or at least that it has an option to disable shader or go back to shader 2, in ua there was no such option!!!! for us it was the ultimate deception.

Spiderman_RJ
just saw the clips, looks like the ps3 version,it was too smooth,i loved the graphics and i hope we can go underground as we wish not only like gta only open underground when a certain mission is completed.
my only grief is the super combos,like spider is on mid air punching without touching the gound,and i disliked the simbiont strikes,it has those bash from nightcrawler,realy hate it.

Arachnid1
Photo's of the Spiderman 3 game (that are not in any trailers or interviews).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoURRD7NU98&NR

Spiderman_RJ
they are actually in the trailer most of them.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
they are actually in the trailer most of them.

I mostly put it up for the bosses. Game Beetle looks weird....

the_satan32
thanks for the links folks, satan i know what you are talking i got the pc version and it sucks, to hell.....i finish in 1 hour, and im not a quickly player.
my fear about this game for pc version is that they do the same they did with ultimate alliance and make it unplayeble for pc......i mean a friend of mine has a nvidia 6800 gts or gtx if i recall correct and UA was crawling on his system and he has 2 gb ram, 3ghz pentium!!!
all due to shaders.....everythime there was a fire or smoke the game pratically freezed....i expect the same to happen here.but hope it does not,or at least that it has an option to disable shader or go back to shader 2, in ua there was no such option!!!! for us it was the ultimate deception.

I have MUA and I play it with all effects on 1280 x 1024 resolution. It runs rather well so I think SM3 will run too. As for the shaders if there are problems just turn off the advanced lighting. My PC is with 3 GHz, 1gb Ram and a Ati Radeon 1600. The trailer looks awesome as does Spidey (black and normal suit).

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by Arachnid1
YOUR ALL GOING TO HYPERVENTALATE WHEN YOU SEE THIS!!!!

SPIDERMAN 3 THE OFFICIAL GAME TRAILER....WTH ACTUALLY IN GAME PLAYING.
This is the most detail I have ever seen in a spiderman game. Also, you actually go inside the sewer and the Subways. This makes me even more confident that the Lizard will be in this. Black spiderman kicks ass!
Dude I just posted that in this topic on the first page!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Dude I just posted that in this topic on the first page!

CRUD!!!! I was beat to it again??!!!!

I was late by 2 minutes on my other forums....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Arachnid1
I don't know how but somebody from Wiki found out that Scorpion from Spiderman 1 is reurning in this game.

So far, this is what I think.
Villains (Wii):
Venom
Sandman
Goblin
Morbius
Shriek
Lizard
Shocker
Rhino
Scorpion

3 more villains for Wii. 1 more for everything else.

Spiderman_RJ
arachnid beetle is not on the game,the person spidey is webbing inside a train is actually one of a gang members.

my opinion on the new spider sense until i actually see it is i dont like it at all! the producer said the spider sense will be activated by a button wich will show the wolrd in a dark gray color while enemies are red,
its stupid to have to activate a button to use spider sense, i liked the version activision had on spider man 2 and spiderman the game for ps1,where the tingles apear before a attack although on spiderman 2 it was very slow to give you time to dodge.

second the simbionte power ups seem to be releashing a bassh black smoke like nightcrawler does, veeeeeeeery original they shold had put tentacles or sth.

Arachnid1
I don't know how but somebody from Wiki found out that Scorpion from Spiderman 1 is reurning in this game.

So far, this is what I think.
Villains (Wii):
Venom
Sandman
Goblin
Morbius
Shriek
Lizard
Shocker
Rhino
Scorpion

3 more villains for Wii. 1 more for everything else.

Wiki found out about alot of the villains.

Wii:
Confirmed:
Venom
Sandman
New Goblin- thats the second goblins name. Not Green Goblin.
Shriek
Morbius

Unconfirmed:
Shocker
Kraven
Rhino
Electro
Carlyle
Scorpion
Lizard

Looks like there trying to put all the best villains into one game. Except Carlyle. I don't know him.

I was right about
Shocker
Rhino
Scorpion
Lizard
Morbius
Shriek
Venom
Sandman
New Goblin

Thats everyone on my list. laughing

Spider-Chris
I think the game is gonna be awesome!! smile

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Spider-Chris
I think the game is gonna be awesome!! smile

Same here! Except Carlyle. I still don't know him. He doesn't even have his own wiki profile. I wish he was replaced with the kingpin or Morlun.....

doctorstrongbad
Same here! Except Carlyle. I still don't know him. He doesn't even have his own wiki profile. I wish he was replaced with the kingpin or Morlun.....

Thats bad if your not on Wiki. Unless you wanna start one for him? hehe

Arachnid1
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Thats bad if your not on Wiki. Unless you wanna start one for him? hehe

Found out who he is. He is the Third Doc Ock. He has six arms and was so strong that it took the original doc ock and spiderman to team up to beat him.

ankur29
1)i want superstrength !!!!! want to lift throw vehicles ,lift falling vehicles , stop fast cars by swinging past and lifting them!!!dent walls with puches and kick down steel doors...the usual smokin'
2)faster sprinting like in spiderman 2 not ult spiderman which was =fart
make the speed proprotional to about 30 - 40mph and the strength 10 tons in normal costume and much higher in symbiote
3)also leaping ability that are 40ft-50ft acroos and upwards

Arachnid1
I just found out that there is going to be a second addition Spiderman 3 game with Harry Osborn as a playable character with Spiderman!!!!!

Spiderman_RJ
well spiderman one had green goblin as playable as well....and it sucked!
if there were more open levels then it could had potential.
everyone knows the most awayted bonus is to play as venom like in ultimate spiderman, i just hope its not another hulk smash dumb mini game,comon....i couldnt even jump into the hovercraft to try and kill nick fury.......got bored real fast.

Arachnid1
well spiderman one had green goblin as playable as well....and it sucked!
if there were more open levels then it could had potential.
everyone knows the most awayted bonus is to play as venom like in ultimate spiderman, i just hope its not another hulk smash dumb mini game,comon....i couldnt even jump into the hovercraft to try and kill nick fury.......got bored real fast.

That one didn't have a whole NYC to fly through did it? laughing Happy Dance

Spiderman_RJ
well why bother flying around ny if thats the only thing you can do?
i dont want to repeat spiderman missions as goblin, i want new content for him.

Menetnashté
That one didn't have a whole NYC to fly through did it? laughing Happy Dance
As long as it isn't like the dumb venom thing where you couldn't fight regular enemies or anything. I'd like it to treat him kind of like spiderman and have little missions to fill out and have kids lose their new goblin balloons and all that good stuff.

doctorstrongbad
They need to have other marvel characters in the game. Even if its just a cut scene, it would be cool. Daredevil, The Fantastic four, maybe the Hulk. They would all be great choices.

Spiderman_RJ
that will NEVER happen,their rights belong now to other companies for making their movies and merchandise

the_satan32
I wouldn't want to see other Marvel characters in the game. It's a Spider-Man game after all. However I would love to see Spider-Man in his black costume vs. Wolverine. The fight could end like the Venom vs. Wolverine battle in Ultimate Spider-Man.

Menetnashté
Anywho apparently only PS3 owners can play as the new goblin us 360 owners are screwed on that one
link:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/766/766675p1.html

Arachnid1

Wolverine2006
Scorpion and Rhino are going to be in the game...I think I read that at ign.com, but that would be awesome if they had Wolverine in it like they had Blade in the Ghost Rider game.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Scorpion and Rhino are going to be in the game...I think I read that at ign.com, but that would be awesome if they had Wolverine in it like they had Blade in the Ghost Rider game.

They have done crossovers before. Iron Man was in X-men Legends 2.

Arachnid1
Hey, there is a new interview with the games producer I found. here you go.

Spiderman 3 game interview 2

doctorstrongbad
I wouldn't want to see other Marvel characters in the game. It's a Spider-Man game after all. However I would love to see Spider-Man in his black costume vs. Wolverine. The fight could end like the Venom vs. Wolverine battle in Ultimate Spider-Man.

The other marvel characters would fight or be playable, just there in the background. I would love to see the FF HQ in one level, or maybe Hell's Kitchen or a Punisher wanted poster. They would all be nice touches to part three.

the_satan32
Well a few references wouldn't be bad but not too much. And I don't want anyone else playable except Spider-Man and black suit Spider-Man. If I want a game with a lot of superheroes I play MUA.

doctorstrongbad
Well a few references wouldn't be bad but not too much. And I don't want anyone else playable except Spider-Man and black suit Spider-Man. If I want a game with a lot of superheroes I play MUA.

I agree with that, but I like its cool when they do cross over stuff.

steverules
Is x-men 2: Wolverines revenge anything to do with the X2 movie, cause spider-man makes an a appearence in that, not sure if it's in some unlockable video or summit...think it is

the_satan32
Is x-men 2: Wolverines revenge anything to do with the X2 movie, cause spider-man makes an a appearence in that, not sure if it's in some unlockable video or summit...think it is

I didn't know Spidey made an appearance. I played the game and reached the level in which Wolverine fights Juggernaut but I never finished the game.

doctorstrongbad
I didn't know Spidey made an appearance. I played the game and reached the level in which Wolverine fights Juggernaut but I never finished the game.

Where does Spidey make an appearance?

steverules
Uhm i think it's in an unlockable video just before Wolverine goes to fight magneto

DBZ MAN
Can it be unlocked by Cheats?

steverules
Yes, there is a specific cheat for all the unlockable video's. Mine was PS2 version so I dunno if the cheats are different or not.

Arachnid1
Yes, there is a specific cheat for all the unlockable video's. Mine was PS2 version so I dunno if the cheats are different or not.

Are we talking about X2 Wolverines revenge? If so, yes, there is a unlockable cut scene there. It can also be unlocked with codes.

To bad you never got to fight Omega Red thugh. The best fight in it for me was the one with juggernaut. Second comes the first Sabretooth fight and then its lady deathstrike.

Pretty good game.

Supra
game looks great, im going to get it

the_satan32
Are we talking about X2 Wolverines revenge? If so, yes, there is a unlockable cut scene there.

Well what happens in this cut scene because I don't want to reinstall the game.

Tank_6603

Wolverine2006
Does anyone know if u can be Venom in the game?

doctorstrongbad
Does anyone know if u can be Venom in the game?

He was fun to play in Ultimate Spider-man.

the_satan32
He was fun to play in Ultimate Spider-man.

Not so much, it was like playing with a black Hulk with tendrils. It had running, jumping, killing and... that's it. However I liked the Venom vs. Wolverine battle.

I also don't think there is time to play with him since Venom appears at the end.

Besides we'll be playing with a black suited Spidey and if he's done like in the animated series he's going to be cooler and more powerful than Venom.

doctorstrongbad
Not so much, it was like playing with a black Hulk with tendrils. It had running, jumping, killing and... that's it. However I liked the Venom vs. Wolverine battle.

I also don't think there is time to play with him since Venom appears at the end.

Besides we'll be playing with a black suited Spidey and if he's done like in the animated series he's going to be cooler and more powerful than Venom.

Yeah black suit Spidey is faster and stronger than his normal self.

Spiderman_RJ
did you see the new trailer? its show more animations from ingame..and show how the game is HUGE! the sewers scene was amazing, also it shows how much they improved the webslinging.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/spiderman3/media.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs

Arachnid1
Well what happens in this cut scene because I don't want to reinstall the game.

When wolverine goes looking for magneto, somebody is comming up behind him from the sky. He turns around and slashed at the figure who ducks and does a summersault into the air and is revealed to be Spiderman, who also came to clean up a mess made by a certain Sabretooth idol we all know. Then they talk and I think Spiderman justr Swings off in the end.

Arachnid1
did you see the new trailer? its show more animations from ingame..and show how the game is HUGE! the sewers scene was amazing, also it shows how much they improved the webslinging.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/spiderman3/media.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs
Cool. Nice job man.

the_satan32
When wolverine goes looking for magneto, somebody is comming up behind him from the sky. He turns around and slashed at the figure who ducks and does a summersault into the air and is revealed to be Spiderman, who also came to clean up a mess made by a certain Sabretooth idol we all know. Then they talk and I think Spiderman justr Swings off in the end.

I see, thanks.

the_satan32
Yeah black suit Spidey is faster and stronger than his normal self.

And not just that he also seems pissed most of the time. In TAS he was willing to kill Rhino and Shocker. I always thought this version of Spider-Man is way more bad ass than Venom.

Spiderman_RJ
this game will suck!
reason:
i dont like the combos moves i saw in the trailer,not very spiderman like

forget the cool moves of swinging you saw in the trailer i linked here, they are all cinematics!!! the only real in game is when it shows spider from back view swinging up to sewers pipes

activision havent done their homework,this game also contain STUPID RACES! and boss chasing,wich part of boring they didnt get on sm2 and usm?

"cineinteractive" what fun is in seeing a bunch of button on screen to push at a given time? this totaly kill the "imersion" of being spiderman.
i would rather do those moves myself.

also the producer is talking a lot, this is never a good thing.

i'll buy it anyway since i never got a chance to swing in NY on sm2.but be warned.

Arachnid1
Here's the exclusives for the game's VIP site.

http://web.sm3thegame.com/indexnew.php

Stuff in every version of the game
* Large, open ended world (most likely excludes GBA).
* 10 different storylines (possibly excludes DS and GBA, two of the storylines are different on Wii, PS2, and PSP).
* Symbiote Suit's Rage System (excludes DS and possibly GBA).
* Movie storyline (possibly modified one for GBA).
* When the game is 100% completed, there is a secret unlockable (unknown if also for Wii, PS2, PSP, DS, GBA versions).

Wii
* Unique controls featuring the Nunchuk and Wii Remote.
* Mobius and Shriek as bonus villains (confirmed here)
* Ability to switch between the symbiote suit and traditional suit at will.
* Excessive use of the symbiote suit and high crime rate will effect the city (dark and moody clouds, trash build-up, grumpy citizens, etc).
* Pressing the C button will re-center the camera behind Spider-Man.
* Holding the C button and moving the Nunchuk horizontally or vertically will allow you to look around freely.
* Cineractives will use motion-controls.
* Cineractives will take place in different places than the 360/PS3 version.
* Supports 16:9 and progressive scan.
* Will have unique unlockables not on 360 or PS3.

* Functionality with Xbox Live (not multiplayer).

PS3
* Has a Collector's Edition that has an extra DVD with special content. The DVD contains webisodes from the SM3 movie, interview with Avi Arad, behind the scenes talks with the cast of SM3, special SM3 trailers, and more.
* New Goblin is playable in the Collector's Edition version.
* New Goblin is controlled by the SIXAXIS gamepad.
* The SIXAXIS is only used by NG and the Cineractives. It is not usable during any other gameplay.
* As New Goblin, you can play in 10 exclusive missions and participate in Crime Events.

PS2
* Has a Collector's Edition that has an extra DVD with special content. The DVD contains webisodes from the SM3 movie, interview with Avi Arad, behind the scenes talks with the cast of SM3, special SM3 trailers, and more.
* Morbius and Shriek as bonus villains (confirmed here)
* Excessive use of the symbiote suit and high crime rate will effect the city (dark and moody clouds, trash build-up, grumpy citizens, etc).
* Controls are more like the PSP version.
* City is 2.5 times bigger than SM2 for PS2.

DS
* Full touch-screen fights and web swinging.
* Unique missions (different than Wii and PS2).
* Open ended word is only a little smaller than Wii's and PS2's.
* When angered, the symbiote costume takes over and you're able to use your abilities immediately.
* There will be a DS Download Demo of Spider-Man 3 for the DS sometime around May. -NEW-

PSP
* Morbius and Shriek as bonus villains (confirmed here)

GBA

PC
* Same version as the 360, ported by Beenox.

That is a post from London_Mark_6123 from my other forums. Some stuff in there is pretty cool. And the Wii and PS2 may be better! Not suckier! Got to post this in my Spiderman 3 wii and ps2 version might suck thread!

the_satan32
I only have a PC and that's everything I need. I don't want to judge a game that hasn't been released yet but I think it will be good. Looks like the Wii is the best version in terms of extra content but it doesn't matter to me that much as long as the core of the game is done right.

Spiderman_RJ
well if pc is from xbox we will get better graphics,ahhah sucks to be you ps3 owners.......
i hope shriek is on pc version too, i love that gal since maximum carnage.

Arachnid1
lol, I just thought of something. Remember how Kingoin is a confirmed character in the spiderman 3 game? What if he's the black kingpin from daredevil? laughing Happy Dance

Spiderman_RJ
what? kingpin on sm3,where you heard that? kingpin rights are held by fox,i doubt they would release it in a sony branding.

Arachnid1
what? kingpin on sm3,where you heard that? kingpin rights are held by fox,i doubt they would releaseit in a sony branding.
Flint Marko/Sandman (voiced by Thomas Haden Church)
Harry Osborn/New Goblin (voiced by James Franco)
Eddie Brock/Venom (voiced by Topher Grace)
Scorpion (Revealed on TeamXbox.com)
Morbius the Living Vampire (PS2, PSP, Wii)
Shriek (PS2, PSP, Wii)
Lizard (mentioned in Game Informer)
Kingpin (mentioned in Game Informer)
Rhino (revealed on MTV.com) it in a sony branding.

Thats everyone confirmed and how.

Spiderman_RJ
noooooooo i wanted shriek for pc sad

Arachnid1
I'm also looking forward to the game. I can't ait to fight Sandman, Venom, and New Goblin. Also, there are teo more characters revealed!!!

Flint Marko/Sandman (voiced by Thomas Haden Church)
Harry Osborn / New Goblin (voiced by James Franco)
Eddie Brock/Venom (voiced by Topher Grace)
Scorpion (Revealed on TeamXbox.com)
Morbius the Living Vampire (PS2, PSP, Wii)
Shriek (PS2, PSP, Wii)
Lizard (Revealed on IGN.com)
Kingpin (mentioned in Game Informer)
Rhino (revealed on MTV.com)
Kraven revealed on Xbox 360 achievements list
Carlyle revealed on Xbox 360 acievements list

Also, to all who don't know him, Carlyle is the third Doc Ock. He has 6 green tenticles and was so strong, it took Spiderman and the original Doc Ock to take him down.

Rhino, Kraven, and Scorpion are from the previous games so I can't wait to see them again. Scorpion the most. He just disappeared in the first game and never came back. It will be cool to see him again. There is one thing I want to know.

WHERE IS SHOCKER!!!!! I like shocker...

Wolverine2006
Sandman gettin f'd in the A:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/094/reviews/932031_20070405_screen002.jpg

Lizard:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/094/reviews/932031_20070405_screen006.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/094/reviews/932031_20070405_screen005.jpg

Scorpion:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/094/reviews/932031_20070405_screen007.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/094/reviews/932031_20070405_screen008.jpg

Wolverine2006
I liked Scorpion more like this:http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/spiderman_040502_17.jpg

Arachnid1
I liked Scorpion more like this:http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/spiderman_040502_17.jpg

Same here. That other one is a let down.

Ps. I've seen all those a while ago. Put them on youtube. Guessing your also part of the CBR forums? laughing

Arachnid1
Sandman gettin f'd in the A:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/094/reviews/932031_20070405_screen002.jpg

Lizard:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/094/reviews/932031_20070405_screen006.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/094/reviews/932031_20070405_screen005.jpg

Scorpion:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/094/reviews/932031_20070405_screen007.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/094/reviews/932031_20070405_screen008.jpg

Also, looks like you got you picks from somewhere else but there with like 20 other new picks. You didn't see them? Anyway, they are all on the video I'll put up.
The first eight are from Wii and the secong harry pick is from wii. Actually, most of them are from Wii. Anything with worswe graphics is Wii.

3O8FLB_a-hU

Arachnid1
Also, this may be an old model of Venom, but here.

P40U07CM2VY

Arachnid1
Spiderman 3 for the Wii got an Interview!!!
3eKghBwyWEg

Theres another 9 minute interview/preview on IGN along with pics a 2 pages of descriptions.
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/778/778869p1.html

The swing factor looks like its strait out of Spiderman 2!!!!

Spiderman_RJ
really? from the gamplay i watched it lookes like straight from ultimate spider man
btw WHAT THE HELL have they dont to lizard? whre is the lab coat? it looks like a geeko! AFF and the scorpion suck......too much "realisticc" for my taste......the deception is get bigger and bigger with this game for me, i may end up skiping it.

i actually think the wii graphic is pretty neat, cos the pc and ps3,xbox have nothing NEXT GEN on it.

Arachnid1
Here's a pic of Morbius and the Lizard from the game. Turns out Lizard will have his lab coat. Morbius looks like a teen...

Also, I'm sad. Calypso is going to be the last villain of the game released. Shocker, for the first time, will not be in it... sad

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/782/782391/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-vol-3-20070420015646204.jpg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/782/782391/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-vol-3-20070420015645829.jpg

Arachnid1
Ol3SwDBtXKo

That is a video with pix of villains released for the game. Those are all the villains we have pics of.

Arachnid1
nevermind m

Arachnid1
Disregard the video I put up there. Here is an updated version

11BUjycI6ag

All the villains in the game are:
Flint Marko/Sandman
Harry Osborn / New Goblin
Eddie Brock/Venom
Scorpion/Mac Gargan
Lizard/Dr. Curt Connors
Kingpin/Wilson Fisk
Kraven The Hunter/Sergei Kravinoff
Calypso
Morbius the Living Vampire/Michael Morbius
Shriek/Frances Louise Barrison
Rhino/Aleksei Mikhailovich Sytsevich
Carlyle the Mad Bomber

Unforutnately, Carlyle doesn't have his Doc Ock arms in this game. He has armor and bombs... O_O

The order of villains in this is:
Sandman
New Goblin
scorpion
Lizard
Kraven
Carlyle
Morbius
Morbius/Shriek (you fight them together I guess)
Venom
Also, there's going to be a shit load of double posts following this but it'l be worth it.

Arachnid1
Sandman:
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/780/780502/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-vol-1-20070413024447424.jpg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/780/780502/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-vol-1-20070413024454486.jpg

New Goblin
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/779/779062/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-20070409044143205.jpg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/779/779062/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-20070409045216701.jpg

Arachnid1
Scorpion
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/780/780502/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-vol-1-20070413024446986.jpg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/780/780502/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-vol-1-20070413024453721.jpg

Carlyle:
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/779/779062/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-20070409044143439.jpg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/779/779062/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-20070409045217435.jpg

Arachnid1
Morbius/Shriek
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/782/782391/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-vol-3-20070420015619095.jpg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/782/782391/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-vol-3-20070420015645829.jpg

Lizard
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/782/782391/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-vol-3-20070420015620017.jpg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/782/782391/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-vol-3-20070420015621049.jpg

Arachnid1
Kraven
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/779/779062/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-20070409044142908.jpg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/779/779062/spider-man-3-character-bonanza-20070409045218263.jpg

Arachnid1
NlWCMi0wWvw
Spot at this times.
Sandman:
1:48
1:49

giant sandman:
1:52
1:53

scorpion:
0:11

Rhino:
0:21

Kingin(white):
1:56

Lizard:
1:59
1:38-139
1:17

New Goblin:
1:55

Venom:
1:54
2:13
2:16 (this shows part of their fight)

Kraven/Calypso:
2:35

Also, one other thing.
BLACK CAT IS BACK!!!:
1:58-1:59

Arachnid1
Black Cat

Arachnid1
Kingpin

Arachnid1
Spiderman 3 lizard trailer.
V3FKSYge-Eo

Arachnid1
Spiderman 3 for the Wii trailer. Looks even better than the PS3/Xbox 360 version if you ask me.
i6N66mLIKF0

pipahaha
that was amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.