Bruce Wayne vs Peter Parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Bruce Wayne vs Peter Parker in a dojo with nothing but their skills, and physical abilities. Can the dark knight with all his training take Peter with all his enhancements? Or does Peter have more than enough between his abilities and his experiences since he was 15 to stop the Batman without all his gadgets.

They have nothing but their bodies and a pair of pants each.
Both are fully aware of who the other is and what they capable of.
Martial Arts Tournament Style fight!

Space M ummy
I'm not sure I understand this one. Bruce wayne is batman minus the gadgets and costume, but Peter parker minus the costume still has all the abilities he has as spiderman.

just as a reminder, this includes super strength, super speed, precognition and organic web shooters.

Bruce has no chance, and gets pounded into paste fairly quickly.

Symmetric Chaos
Peter is stronger, faster and has webs . . .

Bruce Wayne has money and martial arts training . . .

His training keeps Wayne alive for a while but he's gonna get pounded in the end.

Hercules
So thats three (including myself) that think without gadgets Bruce is getting beaten in the end, yet Bruce Wayne is winning the poll by 2 votes to 1? confused

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Hercules
So thats three (including myself) that think without gadgets Bruce is getting beaten in the end, yet Bruce Wayne is winning the poll by 2 votes to 1? confused

yeah, I forgot to vote. chalk wayne's performance up to batman fanboys doing a hit and run or something, since there's really no convincing argument you can make that would have bruce coming up with a win in this situation.

Symmetric Chaos
KMC doesn't have a ton of Batman fanboys.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
KMC doesn't have a ton of Batman fanboys.

Bruce Wayne CURBSTOMPS Peter Parker mad

stick out tongue

Space M ummy
KMC doesn't have a ton of Batman fanboys. eek! laughing eek! laughing

is it opposite day and someone forgot to tell me?

in other news, the sky isn't actually blue, the sun has begun rising in the west....

and we still have about 3 mystery votes for wayne with no actual arguments as to how this is possible

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Space M ummy
eek! laughing eek! laughing

in other news, the sky isn't actually blue, the sun has begun rising in the west....

So it's the Muslim version armageddon?

And no Bats doesn't have fanboys who I know of that would go to the level of saying he could beat a superhuman w/o any gadgets.

jasonk3
So its the Muslim version armageddon?

And no Bats doesn't have fanboys who I know of that would go to the level of saying he could beat a superhuman w/o any gadgets.

Batman curbstops Thanos without gadgets or preptime !!!

masterbruce
3 ppl actually voted for Parker!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
3 ppl actually voted for Parker!

no expression

Space M ummy
no expression

can we hear something, anything, from the people voting "wayne" and "stalemate?"

jasonk3
Originally posted by Space M ummy
can we hear something, anything, from the people voting "wayne" and "stalemate?"

confused He wins

Space M ummy
Originally posted by jasonk3
confused He wins

ok, when I said "something" i meant "any reasonably constructed argument as to why this is the case."

"he wins" is about as good an argument as "chalupa" or "batkick"

Badabing
Originally posted by Entity
Bruce Wayne vs Peter Parker in a dojo with nothing but their skills, and physical abilities. Can the dark knight with all his training take Peter with all his enhancements? Or does Peter have more than enough between his abilities and his experiences since he was 15 to stop the Batman without all his gadgets.

They have nothing but their bodies and a pair of pants each.
Both are fully aware of who the other is and what they capable of.
Martial Arts Tournament Style fight!
How the Hell does Parker have any votes?
eek2 wacko eer blink What the f**k? shocking

shifty

Dinalfos
Alright, seriously. Who are the six IDIOTS that voted for Adam West, I mean, Bruce Wayne? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

grey fox
Parker punches clean through Wayne's chest , has an emo moment , then goes home and sleeps with MJ.

the_satan32
Seven votes for Bats and no one said how Batman can even hope to win. I say Parker punches a hole in his head.

ShinGrave
parker ftw

grey fox
Originally posted by the_satan32
I say Parker punches a hole in his head.

thumb up

Hercules
I can't believe how close it is...it makes me feel sad. sad

Can someone please post as to how Bruce Wayne is beating someone who can press 15 tons, has pre cog, dodges bullets, spins webs and can jump from the floor to the ceiling and then stick to it, without so much as a bat suit?

If Peter pulls his punches and Bruce goes all out, this fight may last 5 minutes.

I am open to any rational arguments that prove otherwise...

grey fox
I can't believe how close it is...it makes me feel sad. sad

Can someone please post as to how Bruce Wayne is beating someone who can press 15 tons, has pre cog, dodges bullets, spins webs and can jump from the floor to the ceiling and then stick to it, without so much as a bat suit?

If Peter pulls his punches and Bruce goes all out, this fight may last 5 minutes.

I am open to any rational arguments that prove otherwise...

"I'm the Goddamn Batman"

Thats all the rationality you need.

Hercules
Originally posted by grey fox
"I'm the Goddamn Batman"

Thats all the rationality you need.

Ahh, in that case I am undone...I concede, Bruce wins! stick out tongue big grin

Entity
Ok before anyone claims I did, I honestly want to say this was not a spite thread. I actually thought this might be a decent fight because Bruce is trained in all forms of martial arts and Peter tends to have problems with people like that. Plus Bruce is nearly on Cap's level of human perfection!

Thats why I made this.

Symmetric Chaos
Ok before anyone claims I did, I honestly want to say this was not a spite thread. I actually thought this might be a decent fight because Bruce is trained in all forms of martial arts and Peter tends to have problems with people like that. Plus Bruce is nearly on Cap's level of human perfection!

Thats why I made this.

I can see what you were trying to do and I agree that Bruce's skill might keep him alive for a bit but still . . .

Soljer
Webbing automatically wins Spidey 10/10 against anyone who is not fast enough to dodge a city-block-sized-chunk of it, or strong enough to rend through it.

the_satan32
OMFG! Batman has nine votes! Is there a new virus that retards people?

NiņoAraņa
What the f**k? show yourselves batman fiends!

Entity
Originally posted by Soljer
Webbing automatically wins Spidey 10/10 against anyone who is not fast enough to dodge a city-block-sized-chunk of it, or strong enough to rend through it.

Agreed so to even things up he can't use the organic webs.
This is strictly hand to hand so, no weapons of anykind!

NiņoAraņa
Agreed so to even things up he can't use the organic webs.
This is strictly hand to hand so, no weapons of anykind! Batman throws a kick, and Spider-man sticks his hand to Bruces foot.

He then smilies and picks Bruce up by the leg, and slams him to the ground, repeatedly no expression

/thread

Soljer
Indeed. Compared to the Cap thread, Batman doesn't have the advantage of the indestructible shield, nor intensive study of Spiderman. Cap knows exactly how he moves, exactly what attacks he throws, exactly where he'll come from. THAT'S how he can even up the odds up close.

Batman has no such advantage. He loses quite often, even without webbing.

Hercules

qqqqqqq
LOL peter parker winning bruce wayne?!?!

my2cents

Badabing
Bruce may not have his belt but he still has the Batkick!

qqqqqqq
bruce can kick petey's ass in 1 hour but he spends 45minutes having sex with a waitress

blind faith
Parker FTW. One word: Speed.

Enough said.

qqqqqqq
petey still has his spiderman abilities?? petey FTW

the_satan32
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
petey still has his spiderman abilities?? petey FTW

Yeah that's why Bats gets pwned.

PS 10 votes?! This is so stupid it's not even funny.

NiņoAraņa
thumb up

They can't, they work in the darkness, dress in black and have emo moments on rooftops. i said smilies instead of smiles no expression......****ing internet forums are taking away my spelling sad

oh and lmao.....

TricksterPriest
hysterical

It's moments like this that I remember why I joined this forum. I started reading this 10 minutes ago and I haven't stopped laughing yet. laughing

Blind
wait... Pete w/ organic webshooters... I'd say Spidey.

Pete without the organic webshooters... hmmm...

Yep, still saying Pete. I love Bats, and I don't think Pete really has had all that martial arts training just what he's doing from the spider-sense and stuff.

So, I'd say it's like, Pete wins 7 of 10 fights. But 3 or 4 are pretty close.

Actually... thinking more about it... I'd say it's 50/50. I know Pete has all that stuff, but the fact that Bruce has all the training and actually uses it (Sorry to all those guys with blackbelts and never actually got ina fight with some guy in a dark alley where you could find out if you were getting your money's worth), so I'd say he has a pretty good shot at at least getting a few good hits in and even though Pete would be able to get back up...

Well see, Pete doesn't strike me as the type of character who would fight just for fighting's sake - not saying Bruce is, but I can see him just beating the crap out of Robin one day in the middle of the batcave just to remind him of who gets to drive the Batmobile. I mean, he is a little psychotic.

So now I'm done trying to convince myself. I'm going to say its a tie.

Just because I can.

TricksterPriest
Dude, the man in your sig stands a better chance of winning than Bruce does. wink And you all know he should have kicked Spidey's ass during the fight on the bridge.

Blind
Just for the record, I voted for Pete before I talked myself into a stalemate.

Blind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, the man in your sig stands a better chance of winning than Bruce does. wink And you all know he should have kicked Spidey's ass during the fight on the bridge.

That is soooooooo very true. But he was holding back, I think, because at that point in time he was Cable's buddy.

I can't wait 'til Pool fights spidey for real.

And, of course, Deadpool has regeneration, super agility, strength, etc. I guess I don't think of Spidey as all that strong until somebody points it out. For some reason, I don't think it! Honest! To quote a freaking awesome character, "Spider's don't kick that hard."

Proportionate strength. Crap. Gets me everytime.

Does Pete still have those weird things that come out of his wrists that he used in THE OTHER??? Cause... that'd put him up there with having weapons...

Okay, Pete wins. Sorry. Talked myself back into agreeing w/ my original vote.

Stupid Rookie
Captain American was taking parket until he broke out the iron arms. Granted he had his shield but I think Bats is being underrated.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I think Bats is being underrated.

In this fight?

No, not by a mile. The fact that he has 11 votes is a joke really.

jasonk3
In this fight?

No, not by a mile. The fact that he has 11 votes is a joke really.

And you said KMC doesn't have any Batman fanboys shifty

Hercules
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Captain American was taking parket until he broke out the iron arms. Granted he had his shield but I think Bats is being underrated.

Shield, the fact that he has studied Spiderman and knows his moves, plus he has the SSS which makes him physicaly superior to Batman.

All those things in that fight give Cap a leg up, Bruce has no such advantages here, no bat suit, no gadgets, no prep time.

Peter really only has to land one solid blow on Bruce to end this, granted he usually pulls his punches with none super powered types so it would probably take three or more (maybe as many as a dozen given Bruces ability to soak up damage)

But the speed and strength advantage, combined with his Spider sense and the fact that Bruce has no toys what so ever with him, just makes this an uphill struggle for Bruce and one which ultimatley he loses.

I think with his skills Bruce would make it a fight but there are just too many things going against him for him to pull off the win.

NiņoAraņa
Shield, the fact that he has studied Spiderman and knows his moves, plus he has the SSS which makes him physicaly superior to Batman.

All those things in that fight give Cap a leg up, Bruce has no such advantages here, no bat suit, no gadgets, no prep time.

Peter really only has to land one solid blow on Bruce to end this, granted he usually pulls his punches with none super powered types so it would probably take three or more (maybe as many as a dozen given Bruces ability to soak up damage)

But the speed and strength advantage, combined with his Spider sense and the fact that Bruce has no toys what so ever with him, just makes this an uphill struggle for Bruce and one which ultimatley he loses.

I think with his skills Bruce would make it a fight but there are just too many things going against him for him to pull off the win. yes

and you guys are forgetting that if Bruce does get a lucky hit in, Pete could just stick him to that part of the body...and put all that Class 15-20 strength to use...

masterbruce
Batman's top feats:

agility/defense: the ONLY being ever to dodge Darkseid's omega beam

offense/power: was able to hurt the one and ONLY Spectre with martial arts attack

Spiderman's top feats:

defense: dodges bullets

offense: beat up firelord

I'll leave it up to you to decide who the winner is.

Symmetric Chaos
Batman's top feats:

offense/power: was able to hurt the one and ONLY Spectre with martial arts attack

Spiderman's top feats:

I'll leave it up to you to decide who the winner is.

I hope you're joking MB (especially since he dodged it in the DCAU)

masterbruce
I hope you're joking MB (especially since he dodged it in the DCAU)

I'm not joking, those things I listed are facts, not something I made up so don't think I'm a batman fanboy.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not joking, those things I listed are facts, not something I made up so don't think I'm a batman fanboy.

I don't think you're a Batman fanboy (but you need a feat other than dodging the OE since that was noncanon)

lando005
the very fact that bruce even has votes here is beyond the ablilites of the human mind to process

Entity
I don't think you're a Batman fanboy (but you need a feat other than dodging the OE since that was noncanon)

Yea!
Neither does anyone else. So, you actually think Bruce could take on Firelord without a buttload of prep??? confused

Blind
You know, after spending much time thinking about this one... and no alcohol was involved in that process, I assure you...

I think Pete will just say, "Hey, do I know you? Why are we about to fight?"

Bruce, all in billionaire mode will say, "I actually have no idea."

Pete: Wanna get out of here and meet my hot wife?

Bruce: Sure, I've had most of the hot women in the DCU, why not try and steal your wife, too?

Pete: What?

Bruce: Oh, nothing. hahaha. Let's get out of this crummy little dojo.

Pete: Uhm... okay. how did we get here anyway?

Bruce: Nerds like that "blind" guy in the KMC universe thought it would be funny to pair us together in a fight.

Pete: Oh you totally know I'd win right?

Bruce: Uhm... sure. You know I beat down Superman every time Frank Miller writes me, right?

Pete: Yeah? Don't you have a crap load of bat-shaped doodads to do that, though?

Bruce: *sigh* how about we get out of here now?

qqqqqqq
Batman's top feats:

Spiderman's top feats:

I'll leave it up to you to decide who the winner is. i'll never understand some of those feats

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Blind
You know, after spending much time thinking about this one... and no alcohol was involved in that process, I assure you...

I think Pete will just say, "Hey, do I know you? Why are we about to fight?"

Bruce, all in billionaire mode will say, "I actually have no idea."

Pete: Wanna get out of here and meet my hot wife?

Bruce: Sure, I've had most of the hot women in the DCU, why not try and steal your wife, too?

Pete: What?

Bruce: Oh, nothing. hahaha. Let's get out of this crummy little dojo.

Pete: Uhm... okay. how did we get here anyway?

Bruce: Nerds like that "blind" guy in the KMC universe thought it would be funny to pair us together in a fight.

Pete: Oh you totally know I'd win right?

Bruce: Uhm... sure. You know I beat down Superman every time Frank Miller writes me, right?

Pete: Yeah? Don't you have a crap load of bat-shaped doodads to do that, though?

Bruce: *sigh* how about we get out of here now? laughing another Blind classic

Metalmanx
The fact that Bruce has as many votes as he does is just shocking.

Spider-Man wins everytime.

seaapple
People are just voting for Bruce to be funny and provocative. And that's only because the outcome is so darn obvious...the only way to respond to this thread is to subvert it.

marvelprince
Who the hell is voting for Bruce here?

Spider-Man accidentally kills Bruce cause he thought he had powers. Seriously, Cap was able to hang with Spider-Man cause

a) he studied Spider-Man and knows how he moves
b) Peter was holding back and Cap is his idol so wasn't gonna go all out against his hero.

Peter has no such problems here. One punch could conceivably kill Bruce and Peter is definitely fast enough to land it.

jasonk3
Seriously guys who is voting for Bruce Wayne here, give us reasons why he would win?...Sick n tired of this Bull...miffed

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by jasonk3
Seriously guys who is voting for Bruce Wayne here, give us reasons why he would win?...Sick n tired of this Bull...miffed QFT, it's P. me O. too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.