wonder woman vs namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
namor wins.

spidey-dude
ww and namor go skinny dipping together down there with aquaman

xmeat
Originally posted by spidey-dude
ww and namor go skinny dipping together down there with aquaman laughing laughing

xmeat
why does thou not respond to dost.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
why does thou not respond to dost.

Because that isn't a real English sentence.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because that isn't a real English sentence. but thy thread is good for dost.

jasonk3
Wonder Woman wins

xmeat
Originally posted by jasonk3
Wonder Woman wins no

jasonk3
no

yes

xmeat
Originally posted by jasonk3
yes no

Badabing
Wonder Woman is: faster, stronger, more skilled and has weapons.

xmeat
Originally posted by Badabing
Wonder Woman is: faster, stronger, more skilled and has weapons. no

Symmetric Chaos
no

yes

Badabing
no No offense but you really need to read up on DC and its character's feats and powers.

jasonk3
No offense but you really need to read up on DC and its character's feats and powers.

yes

xmeat
namor wins his strength and durability feats surpass hers plus atlanteans warriors are just as good as amazon warriors.

Symmetric Chaos
namor wins his strength and durability feats surpass hers plus atlanteans warriors are just as good as amazon warriors.

SpeedBlitz w/ magic sword . . .

xmeat
SpeedBlitz w/ magic sword . . . her speed=BS compared to others. Namor also has a magic sword and a magic trident.

Darth Macabre
Is this....is this a serious fight? Like honestly?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Is this....is this a serious fight? Like honestly?

To a normal person, no.

To xmeat, apparently.

hunbu04
is that a joke cus it is not even funny namor is atleast two steps below marvel tier in strength. the like of hulk,hercules, and thor r considered the strongest.
wonder woman is on par with the like of superman and captain marvel in strength and the fought a bloodlusted superman who taught he was fighting DD to a tie. namor strength and durability r not even close to WW level

xmeat
Originally posted by hunbu04
is that a joke cus it is not even funny namor is atleast two steps below marvel tier in strength. the like of hulk,hercules, and thor r considered the strongest.
wonder woman is on par with the like of superman and captain marvel in strength and the fought a bloodlusted superman who taught he was fighting DD to a tie. namor strength and durability r not even close to WW level No your the joke fanboy namor is a class 100 character and has those three marvel characters you mentioned. Like WW he is also the warrior of the gods.

xmeat
No your the joke fanboy namor is a class 100 character and has battle those three marvel characters you mentioned. Like WW he is also the warrior of the gods.

hunbu04
Xmeat are you saying that namor can win against the likes of superman, Captain marvel and the MM because saying he can win against WW is the same as saying he can defeat superman, CM,and MM and that gotta be a joke

Symmetric Chaos
Xmeat are you saying that namor can win against the likes of superman, Captain marvel and the MM because saying he can win against WW is the same as saying he can defeat superman, CM,and MM and that gotta be a joke

It would be a joke but xmeat has never had the slightest idea what he's talking about and is to stubborn to learn common sense.

xmeat
Xmeat are you saying that namor can win against the likes of superman, Captain marvel and the MM because saying he can win against WW is the same as saying he can defeat superman, CM,and MM and that gotta be a joke WW cannot defeat captain marvel,superman most of their fights didn't end with a winner. Namors already defeated hulk underwater though hulk later beat his ass he still got a win so why cant he beat WW.

hunbu04
WW had fought CM to a tie on numerous time infact according to Dc they are equal and oppsite of each other. CM has been refer to as the male v ersion on WW

xmeat
WW had fought CM to a tie on numerous time infact according to Dc they are equal and oppsite of each other. CM has been refer to as the male v ersion on WW Cap is far stronger in my opinion but it has been said cap was dc second strongest.

Soujaboy
WW 8/10, however Namor's resilience gives him a few wins.

Darth Macabre
WW had fought CM to a tie on numerous time infact according to Dc they are equal and oppsite of each other. CM has been refer to as the male v ersion on WW

I actually prefer to think of Wonder Woman as the female version of Captain Marvel, I don't know why either...Perhaps it's because of my extreme dislike of Mary Marvel?

xmeat
forget it there equal i give namor 5/10 til he yells IMPERIUS REX.

Soujaboy
forget it there equal i give namor 5/10 til he yells IMPERIUS REX.

I respect your opinion, but can you elaborate more on why or what your basing your opinion on?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I respect your opinion, but can you elaborate more on why or what your basing your opinion on? That's easy, he's never picked up a DC comic book and actually read it.

WW wins 9/10. Namor will get lucky.

xmeat
I respect your opinion, but can you elaborate more on why or what your basing your opinion on? IF you saw what namor has done you'd know the guys no joke. Yet im aware of what WW has done which in a way is more impressive but i still think for some reason namor might get some wins.

xmeat
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That's easy, im a fanboy that doesn't know shit.

WW wins 9/10. Namor will get lucky.

Symmetric Chaos

That's easy, im a fanboy that doesn't know shit.

Poetic justice really since you actually did type that.

xmeat
yeah but namor can still win.

Soujaboy
IF you saw what namor has done you'd know the guys no joke. Yet im aware of what WW has done which in a way is more impressive but i still think for some reason namor might get some wins.

I've seen what Namor's done, although great in terms of his lv, it's not quite on the lv of some of WW's more impressive feats. Yes we've seen Namor lift tankers, and move skyscrapers, but when you compare that to moving a third of the earth it's not as impressive.

Then you move to speed feats. Whats Namor's flying speeds? Flying a couple hundred miles per hour? WW's hitting escape velocities.

Durability. Namor's taken a few hits from Hulk, he's been thrown around the city a few times, and thats nice and all but compare that to WW being punched across the solar system and it's nothing.

Their just in two different leagues. Yes Namor can pull out a few, but he just doesn't have the tools to defeat or even stalemate WW.

xmeat
I've seen what Namor's done, although great in terms of his lv, it's not quite on the lv of some of WW's more impressive feats. Yes we've seen Namor lift tankers, and move skyscrapers, but when you compare that to moving a third of the earth it's not as impressive.

Then you move to speed feats. Whats Namor's flying speeds? Flying a couple hundred miles per hour? WW's hitting escape velocities.

Durability. Namor's taken a few hits from Hulk, he's been thrown around the city a few times, and thats nice and all but compare that to WW being punched across the solar system and it's nothing.

Their just in two different leagues. Yes Namor can pull out a few, but he just doesn't have the tools to defeat or even stalemate WW. didn't ww have help moving the planet.

ww not even pietro level speed namor has tagged quicksilver

ww aint even bulletproof without her brace and namor has fell from the solar system from earth before and got up like nothing.

Darth Macabre
didn't ww have help moving the planet.

ww not even pietro level speed namor has tagged quicksilver

ww aint even bulletproof without her brace and namor has fell from the solar system from earth before and got up like nothing.

Wonder Woman isn't on Pietro's level of speed? What the f**k?

xmeat
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Wonder Woman isn't on Pietro's level of speed? What the f**k? yeah my bad she's below thanks for letting me notice my mistake.

Martian_mind
She's faster than pietro...

She has survived being punched so hard she flew rom the sun to earth in a matter of seconds......and then stood up and held out against superman.

She punks Namor hard..

hunbu04
even before HOM quicksilver top speed was the speed of sound about 770mph WW on the other hand move at supersonic speed and better. she is as fast the hermes the greek god of speed just if you don't know who he is. Look even dc herc move faster than the speed of sound. WW is as fast as CM. and don't even bring durability into it. Yes WW is not invulnerable to projectile weapons but her reaction is more than fast to counter tham with her braclets.
If it was dc than quicksilver will not even be a speedster and he have been tag by a lot of people I think it was avenger 38 when hercules tag quicksilver so namor tagging him is not impressive at all considering marvel herc top speed is about 115-125mph
The new justice league have both superman and wonderwoman who are very fast and yet according to batmasn the team still need a speedster in which they all agree and decided to invite bart allen the new flash to join the team

xmeat
Originally posted by Martian_mind
She's faster than pietro...

She has survived being punched so hard she flew rom the sun to earth in a matter of seconds......and then stood up and held out against superman.

She punks Namor hard.. pietro is faster diana doesn't have a single speed feat that surpasses pietro.
Namor punks her hard she's faster than pietro hystericalhystericalhysterical

Superherovandal
WW is faster than Pietro. She's at least as fast as Jesse Quick was at her best. But since you probably have never read a DC comic let me elaborate. thats near lightspeed. and at best Pietro has hit Mach 20-30. She's also strong enough to help lift Spectre who has the weight of eternity. also she's taken a hit from the Sun-dipped Supes all the way from the sun back to earth in seconds. She's also helped move the Earth and the moon. she owns Namor and thats taking it lightly.--

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Superherovandal
and at best Pietro has hit Mach 20-30 Nah I don't think he ever was that fast even including HoM.

Badabing
Speed
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA43pg09.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ1.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ2.jpg
http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WW169Boom.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla43pg078pu.jpg

Reaction speed.
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA40pg11.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ww31speed0qj.jpg
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ww4218ic.jpg

xmeat
Originally posted by Superherovandal
WW is faster than Pietro. She's at least as fast as Jesse Quick was at her best. But since you probably have never read a DC comic let me elaborate. thats near lightspeed. and at best Pietro has hit Mach 20-30. She's also strong enough to help lift Spectre who has the weight of eternity. also she's taken a hit from the Sun-dipped Supes all the way from the sun back to earth in seconds. She's also helped move the Earth and the moon. she owns Namor and thats taking it lightly.-- i want scans of her moving at speed that surpasses pietro.

Like ww namor has battled many gods superior to her he is the son of poseidon namor has physically stopped krangs ship from moving and even got hit by mjolnir and got up like it didn't phase him.

xmeat
Speed
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA43pg09.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ1.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ2.jpg
http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WW169Boom.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla43pg078pu.jpg

Reaction speed.
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA40pg11.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ww31speed0qj.jpg
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ww4218ic.jpg you call that lightspeed qicksilver has done similar and please prove me wrong so she raced flash pietro has to.

King Kandy
you call that lightspeed qicksilver has done similar and please prove me wrong so she raced flash pietro has to.
Pietro isn't as fast as Flash...

xmeat
Originally posted by King Kandy
Pietro isn't as fast as Flash... diana isn't either

Badabing
you call that lightspeed qicksilver has done similar and please prove me wrong so she raced flash pietro has to.
First, I didn't comment on any of the feats or call them anything. I posted them for everybody to see. If you feel that weakens your argument then it's your problem.
Second, the scans also show reaction speeds which you either ignored or couldn't counter.
Third, Pietro doesn't have 1% of WW's strength and durability so the comparison is moot.
Fourth, the onus is on you to prove that Namor can handle somebody at WW's level, which you haven't.

xmeat
First, I didn't comment on any of the feats or call them anything. I posted them for everybody to see. If you feel that weakens your argument then it's your problem.
Second, the scans also show reaction speeds which you either ignored or couldn't counter.
Third, Pietro doesn't have 1% of WW's strength and durability so the comparison is moot.
Fourth, the onus is on you to prove that Namor can handle somebody at WW's level, which you haven't. he's already proven he could. Ever heard of hercules and thor.

xmeat
i want scans of her moving at speed that surpasses pietro.

Like ww namor has battled many gods superior to her he is the son of poseidon namor has physically stopped krangs ship from moving and even got hit by mjolnir and got up like it didn't phase him.

Badabing
he's already proven he could. Ever heard of hercules and thor. Yes, and they don't have battle speed feats even close to WW's.

xmeat
Yes, and they don't have battle speed feats even close to WW's. no but they're stronger and have better powers like namor.

hunbu04
and everone on this board knows that namor will lose the majority against the likes of hercules or thor on land

Badabing
no but they're stronger and have better powers like namor. Hercules isn't comparable to the likes of Supes, WW, Thor, BRB, etc because he's one dimensional, has no flight or exotic powers. If you think that Namor beats Thor then that's your opinion. The fact remains that WW has shown a compilation of strength, speed, flight, skill and weapons which is too much for Namor to overcome. You're welcome to think differently. The fact remains that WW outclasses Namor in speed, strength and versatility.

xmeat
so because hercules is one dimensional he's weak you just right now admitted namor>herc cause namor aint one dimensional and herc has stalmated thor so many times. Now i never said namor can beat thor so dont go there but he has done preety well against him.
On land namor and herc are equal namor said so but underwater namor pounds him.

Accel
I believe Namor can make a fight out of it, but Wonder Woman would ultimately come out on top.

Badabing
so because hercules is one dimensional he's weak you just right now admitted namor>herc cause namor aint one dimensional and herc has stalmated thor so many times. Now i never said namor can beat thor so dont go there but he has done preety well against him.
On land namor and herc are equal namor said so but underwater namor pounds him. I didn't say Herc was weak and I didn't say Namor>>Herc. You have yet to show any evidence of how Namor can beat somebody on WW's level. You say Namor has done well against Thor, show me where Namor has fought somebody on WW's level of battle speed, reaction speed, foot speed, flight speed and strength. Namor hasn't beaten anybody that has all those attributes. QS is fast but not as fast as WW and not nearly as strong or durable plus he can't fly. Namor has fought Herc but he's neither fast nor can he fly. He fought Thor but Thor has never shown WW's speed and Thor always brawls and rarely uses his versatility. Per the forum rules, WW will be at the top of her game and use all her powers to win. Namor is SOL for this battle. He gets speed blitzed, lassoed and KTFO.

hunbu04
on land namor and hercules are not equal. because hercules is way stronger, more durable, he has endless endurance, superior reflexes, thousand years of experience, better fighter, and minor super speed to counter namor speed, regenerative healing rate, invulnerability, and he can survive in sapce without gear for sometime. yes namor can fly but without any long range powerful energy than flight is not going to do any good. plus hercules don't need flight since he can leep great distance like the hulk.

xmeat
I didn't say Herc was weak and I didn't say Namor>>Herc. You have yet to show any evidence of how Namor can beat somebody on WW's level. You say Namor has done well against Thor, show me where Namor has fought somebody on WW's level of battle speed, reaction speed, foot speed, flight speed and strength. Namor hasn't beaten anybody that has all those attributes. QS is fast but not as fast as WW and not nearly as strong or durable plus he can't fly. Namor has fought Herc but he's neither fast nor can he fly. He fought Thor but Thor has never shown WW's speed and Thor always brawls and rarely uses his versatility. Per the forum rules, WW will be at the top of her game and use all her powers to win. Namor is SOL for this battle. He gets speed blitzed, lassoed and KTFO. ww has her lasso namor has his trident quite even and when namor fights with his all he yells imperius rex do you really think diana beats him underwater. Namor is the son of a god. And if im correct didn't iron man knock ww out in the crossover between the avengers/JLA

xmeat
on land namor and hercules are not equal. because hercules is way stronger, more durable, he has endless endurance, superior reflexes, thousand years of experience, better fighter, and minor super speed to counter namor speed, regenerative healing rate, invulnerability, and he can survive in sapce without gear for sometime. yes namor can fly but without any long range powerful energy than flight is not going to do any good. plus hercules don't need flight since he can leep great distance like the hulk. idiot namor said on land him and herc are equal.

MightyEInherjar
Where's that picture someone drew of this fight? Looked like they weren't much up for fighting, looked more like he was getting to bed himself a goddess.

He'd score his prize, and she would forget about the fight, then when they were done, he'd own her 10/10...because Namor doesn't cuddle.

(WW 10/10 btw)

hunbu04
what is your point xmeat namor says he and hercules are equal on land and we should just believe it. when on panel feats says different. so because hercules says he is more powerful than thor we should take him by his words. please xmeat get real.
In recent blood oaths thor refer to hercules as the strongest immortal in olympus but hercules reply don't you means i am the strongest in all the godly realm does that count as hercules beings the strongest god in every godly realm

Xmeat have you read namor official profile on marvel.com if you have than you will understand accroding to the official profiles on marvel.com hercules is one of the strongest being in marvel universe why namor is stated as being able to lift up to a 100 tons when in direct contact with water. do u see the difference in power level

darthgoober
And if im correct didn't iron man knock ww out in the crossover between the avengers/JLA
Didn't Namor get KO'd by a Killer Whale in that same story arc?

Badabing

ww has her lasso namor has his trident quite even and when namor fights with his all he yells imperius rex Namor doesn't have a chance to hit WW due to her speed. Her reflex speed, reaction speed, flight speed and foot speed are above anything Namor can touch. Namor just isn't fast, strong or durable enough to overcome WW's advantages.

do you really think diana beats him underwater. Namor is the son of a god. I never said anything about underwater. Where does it say in the thread description that the fight is underwater?

namor wins. Yep, like I thought. You never stated underwater.

And if im correct didn't iron man knock ww out in the crossover between the avengers/JLA Iron Man isn't Namor and crossovers aren't considered valid proof, especially fan voted crossovers. Besides, Supes beat Hulk in crossovers.

xmeat
Originally posted by darthgoober
Didn't Namor get KO'd by a Killer Whale in that same story arc? i was refering to the avengers justice league crossover not the marvel vs dc.

xmeat
Namor doesn't have a chance to hit WW due to her speed. Her reflex speed, reaction speed, flight speed and foot speed are above anything Namor can touch. Namor just isn't fast, strong or durable enough to overcome WW's advantages.

I never said anything about underwater. Where does it say in the thread description that the fight is underwater?

Yep, like I thought. You never stated underwater.

Iron Man isn't Namor and crossovers aren't considered valid proof, especially fan voted crossovers. Besides, Supes beat Hulk in crossovers. namor is very fast he can tag ww since he has superhuman reflexes and speed is more than enough to tag ww half ass speed.

now he gets up after a direct hit from thors hammer so unless ww hits harder than mjolnir which i hope you dont try to prove namor wins.

Soljer
Thor doesn't throw his hammer as hard as he can every time it leaves his hand(especially when he is throwing it at a friend). If he did...well...there probably wouldn't be an Earth left to stand on.

Badabing
namor is very fast he can tag ww since he has superhuman reflexes and speed is more than enough to tag ww half ass speed. Prove it. Give me scans or issues. Your opinion means jack without any evidence. WW's speed is good enough to blitz Namor. Her strength, skill and durability is enough to beat him hand to hand. You have only given opinion without any fact to back up your posts. I'm sorry, but until you can back up your claims I can't take you seriously.

now he gets up after a direct hit from thors hammer so unless ww hits harder than mjolnir which i hope you dont try to prove namor wins. That's Thor vs Namor and it's a decent show of durability but Namor is still on the ground in that scan. Also, the scan doesn't show me Namor countering anybody with WW's speed, strength, durability and skill. Please bring some proof. Scans and issues would be nice.

nvrbeenwthagirl
namor is very fast he can tag ww since he has superhuman reflexes and speed is more than enough to tag ww half ass speed.

now he gets up after a direct hit from thors hammer so unless ww hits harder than mjolnir which i hope you dont try to prove namor wins.

YOu do realize that this scan is non cannon. This didn't happen in the 616.

xmeat
i dont feel like posting scans just read the rspect thread.

Badabing
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
YOu do realize that this scan is non cannon. This didn't happen in the 616. Good call, I forgot to mention that. cool

eek!

sad

confused

huh

messed

blink
Oh no. I just agreed with Nvr and thanked him. eer
*Runs away screaming and goes to re-evaluate life*

stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
This thread reeks with blatant Namor over-restimating. Yes, I don't think I would ever say those words.

Seriously people though, look at Namor's feats and WW's feats. You can clearly see that WW has better feats in almost every category, and has shown to be stronger and faster then Namor VERY clearly.

WW would win.

xmeat
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
This thread reeks with blatant Namor over-restimating. Yes, I don't think I would ever say those words.

Seriously people though, look at Namor's feats and WW's feats. You can clearly see that WW has better feats in almost every category, and has shown to be stronger and faster then Namor VERY clearly.

WW would win. no this thread reeks with namor underestimated he's just as strong just as fast more durable at that and is the son of poseidon if diana uses her sword namor can counter with his neptune trident.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no this thread reeks with namor underestimated he's just as strong just as fast more durable at that and is the son of poseidon if diana uses her sword namor can counter with his neptune trident.

YOu are the funniest dude ever. WW is good enough to pull 3 or 4 wins against the likes of Superman, and Thor. Namor can't pull one win off of those two. Have you seen how strong and fast you have to be to actually hurt WW? SHe's fought white martians, a daxamite, superman, the cloned doomsday, superman doomsday, captain marvel, a few gods and titans, a quantum zealot,(you know the beings who had the power to even hurt a low lvl imp) and more. and you think Namor is in her class. HA HA HA HA HA HA. She gets 10/10 over namor. She doesn't even need to fight him. She can move at invisible speeds and just lasso him for the win.

xmeat
YOu are the funniest dude ever. WW is good enough to pull 3 or 4 wins against the likes of Superman, and Thor. Namor can't pull one win off of those two. Have you seen how strong and fast you have to be to actually hurt WW? SHe's fought white martians, a daxamite, superman, the cloned doomsday, superman doomsday, captain marvel, a few gods and titans, a quantum zealot,(you know the beings who had the power to even hurt a low lvl imp) and more. and you think Namor is in her class. HA HA HA HA HA HA. She gets 10/10 over namor. She doesn't even need to fight him. She can move at invisible speeds and just lasso him for the win. thats coming from one of the biggest fanboys ever namor battle silver surfer, knocked hulk out fought the inhumans, punched beta ray bil, punked apacalypse, battle the god of war, and the god of thunder, help the avengers fight against zeus humself he's every bit diana equal.

NiņoAraņa
everyone has been, for the most part good with your calls, and i pretty much have to agree with saying WW wins, but other then WW actually winning.....this post wins:

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Where's that picture someone drew of this fight? Looked like they weren't much up for fighting, looked more like he was getting to bed himself a goddess.

He'd score his prize, and she would forget about the fight, then when they were done, he'd own her 10/10...because Namor doesn't cuddle.

(WW 10/10 btw) Because Namor Doesn't Cuddle

nvrbeenwthagirl
thats coming from one of the biggest fanboys ever namor battle silver surfer, knocked hulk out fought the inhumans, punched beta ray bil, punked apacalypse, battle the god of war, and the god of thunder, help the avengers fight against zeus humself he's every bit diana equal.

BIggest fanboy? You never seen me give diana majority wins over someone she shouldn't. Unless she has ALL of her weapons. You argue for the hulk, a one dimensional character who can't fly, speed blitz, isn't magical or even that great of a fighter and your calling me a fanboy. at least my character actually has multiple selling points. Your so funny.

Soleran
WW isn't real, Namor wins.

xmeat
BIggest fanboy? You never seen me give diana majority wins over someone she shouldn't. Unless she has ALL of her weapons. You argue for the hulk, a one dimensional character who can't fly, speed blitz, isn't magical or even that great of a fighter and your calling me a fanboy. at least my character actually has multiple selling points. Your so funny. hulk would pull a doomsday and knock diana the **** out last time i checked DD was a one dimensional character to with no magic flight or superspeed and if you try and call what DD has done superspeed than i will just laugh.

Soljer
hulk would pull a doomsday and knock diana the **** out last time i checked DD was a one dimensional character to with no magic flight or superspeed and if you try and call what DD has done superspeed than i will just laugh.

Doomsday has super speed.

He has MUCH greater adaptive qualities than the Hulk.

Doomsday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk.

Truth.

Hercules
Namor is outclassed, underwater it would probably be a lot closer, it is after all Namor's element, on land he is just outmatched.

As for Namor being Hercules equal in strength... laughing please! Namor is strong, no question but he is below Marvels top tiers strength wise and Herc is in Marvels top tier.

Namor is fast enough and strong enough to hold his own with guys above him in strength but I don't see him beating Wonderwoman, not unless he could get her underwater.

I would agree that Namor is stronger than the handbook suggests given some of his strength feats but hes not in Wonderwomans league.

As has already been said, shes stronger, faster and as far as a slugfest goes more durable.

Namor is outclassed on land and in the air, the only place he can hope to match or supass her is in water.

Badabing

WW would win.
no this thread reeks with namor underestimated he's just as strong just as fast more durable at that and is the son of poseidon if diana uses her sword namor can counter with his neptune trident.
Xmeat, Darkcrawler knows the most about Namor on KMC. He started the Namor respect thread! It's now painfully obvious that you don't know anything about WW. It seems odd that you are the only person who thinks Namor wins the majority. Please show us proof of Namor beating somebody consistently with WW's speed, strength, durability and skills.

DarkCrawler

Dude...just don't. Just don't try to challenge me on Namor knowledge. Please.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
Doomsday has super speed.

He has MUCH greater adaptive qualities than the Hulk.

Doomsday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk.

Truth. doomsday doesn't have superspeed and nobody has yet to show me a scan of him moving at superspeed so STFU

xmeat
Dude...just don't. Just don't try to challenge me on Namor knowledge. Please. **** i forgot it was you darkcrawler my bad but still this is a debate and i still think namor and WW are equal.

xmeat
Originally posted by Hercules
Namor is outclassed, underwater it would probably be a lot closer, it is after all Namor's element, on land he is just outmatched.

As for Namor being Hercules equal in strength... laughing please! Namor is strong, no question but he is below Marvels top tiers strength wise and Herc is in Marvels top tier.

Namor is fast enough and strong enough to hold his own with guys above him in strength but I don't see him beating Wonderwoman, not unless he could get her underwater.

I would agree that Namor is stronger than the handbook suggests given some of his strength feats but hes not in Wonderwomans league.

As has already been said, shes stronger, faster and as far as a slugfest goes more durable.

Namor is outclassed on land and in the air, the only place he can hope to match or supass her is in water. namor beatening many top iers on land idiot some stronger than wondy.

Badabing
Xmeat, I'd edit my posts if I were you. The mods have been banning a lot of people.

xmeat
Xmeat, I'd edit my posts if I were you. The mods have been banning a lot of people. what do you mean

Juntai

WW would win. smile

Validus
This guy actually thinks WW is slower than Pietro? Holy crap, man. I might disappear again after that type of comment.

juggernaut66666
Why are you surprised?

Juntai
doomsday doesn't have superspeed and nobody has yet to show me a scan of him moving at superspeed so STFU Yes, he does.

Try reading some comics, no one here is going to waste the time baby feeding you scans, you won't accept it anyways.

xmeat
Originally posted by Juntai
Yes, he does.

Try reading some comics, no one here is going to waste the time baby feeding you scans, you won't accept it anyways. ive seem his so called superspeed and its all BS just like you in reality he's only enhanced speed.

inamilist
ive seem his so called superspeed and its all BS just like you in reality he's only enhanced speed.

it takes a very determined mind to make that strong of a distinction between enhanced speed and superspeed...

Without installing speedometers on every hero, isn't that pretty arbitrary?

King_Mungi
Guys no offence but why are you bothering? It's not like xmeat will change his mind, and any sane and logical person knows the outcome of this fight. Namor is just outclassed.

Juntai
ive seem his so called superspeed and its all BS just like you in reality he's only enhanced speed. I'm not sure you've ever seen what a comic book looks like. Move along.

Hercules
namor beatening many top iers on land idiot some stronger than wondy.

Don't be calling me an idiot, I wouldn't take it in the real world and I'm damn sure not taking it on a forum.

If you disagree with me then by all means debate me, give me some evidence, I don't see where in my post I dissed Namor or said anything that was out of line.

Definetly not something that warrants an insult at any rate, breathe before you post and don't be throwing insults around because someone dares to have a different opinion to your own.

Are we clear?

xmeat
I'm not sure you've ever seen what a comic book looks like. Move along. im not sure you know how to shut up either nor do you anythinng about namor.

xmeat
im done its quite obvious your all fanboys that dont know shit so i'll leave this thread into the abyss.
Know this in other comic forums most people like me all stated ww and namor equal.

King_Mungi
im done its quite obvious your all fanboys that dont know shit so i'll leave this thread into the abyss.
Know this in other comic forums most people like me all stated ww and namor equal.

*sigh* notice your the only one who thinks that, even DarkCrawler who is the biggest Namor supporter on this board agrees he is simply outclassed in this vs. battle. Those people on the "other" forums are wrong.

juggernaut66666
You mean the retarded ones?

Badabing
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You mean the retard ones? laughing

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by King_Mungi
*sigh* notice your the only one who thinks that, even DarkCrawler who is the biggest Namor supporter on this board agrees he is simply outclassed in this vs. battle. Those people on the "other" forums are wrong.

"On this board?"

Try "on the INTERNET". wink

Symmetric Chaos

Kinda sums it up really.

King_Mungi
What forum are these anyways?

Badabing
http:www.marvelfandreams.com.

Soleran
http:www.marvelfandreams.com.

That's not a real webpage!

inamilist
Badabing, I gotta say, that sig rocks man

Symmetric Chaos

They're forums made up of nothing but xmeat and his various aliases no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by inamilist
Badabing, I gotta say, that sig rocks man
Thanks. laughing cool

xmeat
They're forums made up of nothing but xmeat and his various aliases no expression

comixtreme
comic book resources
marvel.com

Symmetric Chaos
comixtreme

Don't know them

comic book resources

Ive seen tons of idiots over there

marvel.com

WonderWoman is DC what the hell would they know?

inamilist
Don't know them

there is a thread on the comic book boards about how much better than them we are....

not that ive ever been there to speak from personal knowledge

xmeat
Don't know them

Ive seen tons of idiots over there

WonderWoman is DC what the hell would they know? they're good forums.

Soljer
they're good forums.

That are, apparently, full of idiots if a single one of them would agree with you.

Soujaboy
they're good forums.

Comic Book resources is a board with bias Mod's and fanboy posters. Hulk reigns supreme over there.

Marvel's boards are full of fanboys who know nothing of comics. The still think that Superman is only as fast as though over there.

Know nothing of comicextreme.

xmeat
That are, apparently, full of idiots if a single one of them would agree with me.

your right.

pr1983
Comic Book resources is a board with bias Mod's and fanboy posters. Hulk reigns supreme over there.

Marvel's boards are full of fanboys who know nothing of comics. The still think that Superman is only as fast as though over there.

Know nothing of comicextreme.

apparently comicextreme is complete cack...

marvel's is woeful... it really is...

the fight itself?

ww outclasses namor in almost every department, she takes the majority...

this is the woman who gives superman a run for his money...

xmeat
Originally posted by pr1983
apparently comicextreme is complete cack...

marvel's is woeful... it really is...

the fight itself?

ww outclasses namor in almost every department, she takes the majority...

this is the woman who gives superman a run for his money... what do you mean cack?
How is it woeful?

Namor=diana this is a man that gives gods a run for they're money.

pr1983
what do you mean cack?
How is it woeful?

Namor=diana this is a man that gives gods a run for they're money.

cack, as in, terrible... just look at the thread about it in the comic books forum...

the marvel forum is woeful because of the absolutely amazing amount of fanboyishly biased opinions on it...

gods must not be trying much if namor is giving them a run for their money...

and where the hell is draco when you need him?

xmeat
cack, as in, terrible... just look at the thread about it in the comic books forum...

the marvel forum is woeful because of the absolutely amazing amount of fanboyishly biased opinions on it...

gods must not be trying much if namor is giving them a run for their money...

and where the hell is draco when you need him? oh yeah draco the biggest WW fanboy in the world who probably knows nothing about namor. Namor is the son of poseidon.
the threads on comixtreme are okay.

DarkCrawler

Namor is not the son of Poseidon.

He's the son of Leonard McKenzie, normal sailor and Princess Fen of Atlantis.

He is most likely very distantly RELATED to Neptune (Poseidon) through the Atlantean royal bloodline, but he is far from being his son.

pr1983
oh yeah draco the biggest WW fanboy in the world who probably knows nothing about namor. Namor is the son of poseidon.

pot. kettle.

He is most likely very distantly RELATED to Neptune (Poseidon) through the Atlantean royal bloodline, but he is far from being his son.

heh.

juggernaut66666
oh yeah draco the biggest WW fanboy in the world who probably knows nothing about namor. Namor is the son of poseidon.
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are such a tard.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Juntai
I'm not sure you've ever seen what a comic book looks like. Move along.

im not sure you know how to shut up either nor do you anythinng about namor.

Point proven.

xmarksthespot
moodynuts

WW wins.

http://z.about.com/d/tvcomedies/1/0/q/-/-/-/denny_crane.jpg

Soujaboy

You really haven't ever picked up a comic have you?

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
moodynuts

WW wins.

http://z.about.com/d/tvcomedies/1/0/q/-/-/-/denny_crane.jpg

shatner rules...

dvampire

Comixtreme sucks.

Soljer
shatner rules...

Shatner? Meh.

Denny Crane rules.

Draco69
Enraged at X-Meat's sheer stupidity, Wonder Woman feels she has no choice but to cross the line for the good of all KMC:

http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox2/pics/ww-kill.jpg

And the world rejoices!

Juntai
lmao.

DigiMark007
I wish I could give Drac and DC mod powers just to close this thread...

laughing out loud

Anyway, keep it down. This has popped up in the reports a few times. Any more and it's closed.

And WW wins. Please read some DC comics xmeat, before coming on and putting yourself at the mercy of all this criticism (which is somewhat justified until it crosses the line into "bashing" and such)

TricksterPriest
clap Yay!!!

Edit: You know Digi, you could spare us all this trouble and just ban him already.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmeat
Originally posted by dvampire
Comixtreme sucks. how do you know

pr1983
Shatner? Meh.

Denny Crane rules.

shatner = as much rulage as crane... stick out tongue

Originally posted by Draco69
Enraged at X-Meat's sheer stupidity, Wonder Woman feels she has no choice but to cross the line for the good of all KMC:

http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox2/pics/ww-kill.jpg

And the world rejoices!

there he is...

xmeat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I wish I could give Drac and DC mod powers just to close this thread...

laughing out loud

Anyway, keep it down. This has popped up in the reports a few times. Any more and it's closed.

And WW wins. Please read some DC comics xmeat, before coming on and putting yourself at the mercy of all this criticism (which is somewhat justified until it crosses the line into "bashing" and such) i have and my opinion remains the same.

juggernaut66666
We are sure that you have read a lot of Dc comics.roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
By DC comics, do you mean like Mider's napkin drawn adventures? laughing

Badabing
Shatner? Meh.

Denny Crane rules.
I breaks down like this: Norris>Shatner>Mt. T.

DigiMark007
i have and my opinion remains the same.

Fair enough.

confused

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
We are sure that you have read a lot of Dc comics i could care less what you say now please let this thread die its obviously clear you guys are worse than comic book resources and marvel.com

juggernaut66666
Edit

Symmetric Chaos
I breaks down like this: Norris>Shatner>Mt. T.

no

Shatner>Norris>Hulk>MrT>11>LivingTribunal>Butterflies . . . . . . .

*continues rambling nonsensically*

Draco69
i have and my opinion remains the same.

Amazed at X-Meat's sheer stupidity NOT to die, Wonder Woman has no choice but to twist his neck the other way around:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/WWMax.png

The world rejoices....again.....

juggernaut66666
i could care less what you say now please let this thread die its obviously clear you guys are worse than comic book resources and marvel.com
Why should this thread die?
Maybe cause it shows how much you know about comics?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>