Poo Choo Train

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Mr. Hankey: Poo Choo Train's layin' down its tracks with a
Whistle: Poo Choo!
Mr. Hankey: All the way and back!
Cartman: Poo Poo Train is my favorite thing, spreading Christmas joy as we ride and sing!
Mr. Hankey: Christmastime wouldn't be the same without hugs and kisses and a Poo Choo Train.

=Tired Hiker=
Reminds me of a trip I once took down the Hershey Highway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Röland
Family Guy > South Park

=Tired Hiker=
The Departed > Family Guy

TRH
AM=Gay

Röland
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
The Departed > Family Guy

That's a no brainer. cool

=Tired Hiker=

Röland
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
The Departed > No brainer srug

The Departed > Chuck Norris oh

TRH

Kram3r

Röland
Originally posted by Kram3r
Nah, Family Guy is fantastic and all but South Park is f*cking excellent. They can make you laugh and have a point to make with what they're doing in a week, the process is longer with Family Guy and it's an easier style of humour than what South Park accomplishes.

Don't get me wrong I find South Park funny.

Lately though I've not laughed as much. Maybe I'm dying inside. erm

=Tired Hiker=
I like South Park, I never got into Family Guy, but then again, I'm a huge gaping as*hole. srug

AngryManatee
Family Guy gets tiresome after a while and the new episodes are too cliche. I can't say much about the new SP episodes either though. I think the classic ones are much funnier than the new ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.