Help Dog The Bounty Hunter And His Family!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
If you guys haven't heard Dog, his son and his partner are is still havin trouble with the law and the Mexican government want to put him in jail for capturing a convicted rapist of over 80 women in 2003, they are now wanting to put him on trial over in Mexico where they could get up to 4 yrs in prison for taking fukin scum off the streets, the lowest form of life imaginable, please sign this petition, its the least I could do for an American hero http://www.petitiononline.com/dwayne/petition.html

Barker
no expression

Leo.M
Originally posted by Barker
no expression

jgiant
HAHA, i just finished watching a special on him so get off my back.

TigerEyes
no expression erm

Bardock42
Shouldn't have broken the law I'd say.

jgiant
Ehh fuk it u guys probably like Mexico better than America anyways and prefer rapist's to a guy with long hair...ohh well, America is a free country and u guys are intitled to ur opinion.

JacopeX
Originally posted by jgiant
Ehh fuk it u guys probably like Mexico better than America anyways and prefer rapist's to a guy with long hair...ohh well, America is a free country and u guys are intitled to ur opinion. You know, america is not the shit.

jgiant
Originally posted by Bardock42
Shouldn't have broken the law I'd say. So you would rather have a convicted rapist running around waiting to put another 60 or 80 girls through a hell i hope you can never or will ever imagine...?

Bardock42
Ehh fuk it u guys probably like Mexico better than America anyways and prefer rapist's to a guy with long hair...ohh well, America is a free country and u guys are intitled to ur opinion.

I like the guy, but I guess he should stick to the law if he doesn't want to go to jail. Or at least not film it when he does (break the law)

jgiant
Originally posted by JacopeX
You know, america is not the shit. It should be, we have the potential to be, we were at one point, we have lost our way.

jgiant
I like the guy, but I guess he should stick to the law if he doesn't want to go to jail. Or at least not film it when he does (break the law) He served a few days in jail over in Mexico and its a small crime what he did, so idk why they should endanger his life in Mexico for this meaningless shit.

Sly­­ering
It should be, we have the potential to be, we were at one point, we have lost our way.

America was never "the $hit." no

Bardock42
So you would rather have a convicted rapist running around waiting to put another 60 or 80 girls through a hell i hope you can never or will ever imagine...?

No, but he broke the laws just like the guy you are now defending.

Symmetric Chaos
and prefer rapists to a guy with long hair...

I know I do

jgiant
No, but he broke the laws just like the guy you are now defending. This is a meaningless law that will probably cost him his life if he goes to a Mexican jail.

jgiant
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I know I do See its very sad you say that, i just hope u never have a personal encounter with a rapist, you might not have the same attitude.

Symmetric Chaos
This is a meaningless law that will probably cost him his life if he goes to a Mexican jail.

What a pussy.

He's gonna die in a Mexican jail even though he claims to be so tough?

Symmetric Chaos
See its very sad you say that, i just hope u never have a personal encounter with a rapist, you might not have the same attitude.

Have you ever met a guy with long hair?

Kram3r
Originally posted by JacopeX
You know, america is not the shit.

That's a f*cking lie.

LethalFemme
If you guys haven't heard Dog, his son and his partner are is still havin trouble with the law and the Mexican government want to put him in jail for capturing a convicted rapist of over 80 women in 2003, they are now wanting to put him on trial over in Mexico where they could get up to 4 yrs in prison for taking fukin scum off the streets, the lowest form of life imaginable, please sign this petition, its the least I could do for an American hero http://www.petitiononline.com/dwayne/petition.html

nahuh

jgiant
Well I tried, you guys seem like really serious people, I had a good feeling that this would get this response, well at least i gave it a shot, you guys are more conserned about looking cool and having cyber sex, can i blame you...sure i can, but i really could care less about all this.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Kram3r
That's a f*cking lie.

Go to Antarctica then tell me its a F*cking lie.

jgiant
What a pussy.

He's gonna die in a Mexican jail even though he claims to be so tough? I dont' think he ever claimed to be that tough.

Symmetric Chaos
Well I tried, you guys seem like really serious people, I had a good feeling that this would get this response, well at least i gave it a shot, you guys are more conserned about looking cool and having cyber sex, can i blame you...sure i can, but i really could care less about all this.

Happy Dance

(you could have change the presentation and put it in the GDF for a real answer)

jgiant
Have you ever met a guy with long hair? Are you looking for someone to laugh...have you ever been raped or know anyone who has been raped?

jgiant
Happy Dance

(you could have change the presentation and put it in the GDF for a real answer) Ohh this is true thanx for pointing this out to me...this section of kmc is forgine territory for me.

LethalFemme

This is the OTF you weren't gonna get real serious answers more than likely. Go to the GDF.shrug

JaehSkywalker
um.

Barker
Well I tried, you guys seem like really serious people
crylaugh

Bloigen
*ignores thread and reality*

What the hell? Dogs can be bounty hunters?

*flys away on unicorn*

jgiant

jgiant
DAMN YOU OFF-TOPIC FORUM!

Puzzle
This is a meaningless law that will probably cost him his life if he goes to a Mexican jail.

Cost him his life? lol

I agree, he should have obeyed the laws of the country he was in and let them take care of the rapist. Just because you flee to Mexico to avoid capture by the US Police/Government doesn't mean you will be free, the Mexican Government/Police will take you out too if they catch wind of you.

Dog broke the law and he needs to serve his time.

Christ be with you.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9823/dogkx5.jpg

R÷land
Originally posted by Bloigen
*ignores thread and reality*

What the hell? Dogs can be bounty hunters?

*flys away on unicorn*

haermm

jgiant
Originally posted by Puzzle
Cost him his life? lol

I agree, he should have obeyed the laws of the country he was in and let them take care of the rapist. Just because you flee to Mexico to avoid capture by the US Police/Government doesn't mean you will be free, the Mexican Government/Police will take you out too if they catch wind of you.

Dog broke the law and he needs to serve his time.

Christ be with you.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9823/dogkx5.jpg By the time they caugth the rapist he probably would have raped a few more girls, all i am saying is that its bs that he should have to go to jail for this, at most they should give him a month, hell the four days he served back in 03 was enough.

jgiant
Ohh yeah i remember y i put it here, becuase i'll find a new post on the GDF next weekend, where-as here i'll get one every min.

Bardock42
By the time they caugth the rapist he probably would have raped a few more girls, all i am saying is that its bs that he should have to go to jail for this, at most they should give him a month, hell the four days he served back in 03 was enough.

Hey I am all for vigilantism too, but don't ****ing get caught...

jgiant
Yeah but f'in Mexico, screw them, that place is a shit whole that pump out more immigants into the USA every day.

Leo.M
You already made a thread on this.... nobody cared no expression

Marxman
They committed the worst crime possible in Mexico. Being a red neck. They deserve death! And I'm against the death penalty stick out tongue

BackFire
This is what happens when you let shitty 3rd rate countries do things.

Alliance
This is what happens when you let shitty 3rd rate people do things.

Magee
So... They have warants out for their arrest because they captured a convicted rapist?... I dont understand. Liked his show though, so I will sign teh petition lol.

Ambience
I signed even though I am not a fan. That's just not right.
erm

jgiant
Originally posted by Leo.M
You already made a thread on this.... nobody cared no expression Have a nice day thumb up

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Barker
no expression

jgiant
damnit, shouldn't have this been moved to the GDF, ohh well...looks like im in for alot of dumbass comments.

Kongu Dude
damnit, shouldn't have this been moved to the GDF, ohh well...looks like im in for alot of dumbass comments.
So, when do we get started? no expression

jgiant
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
So, when do we get started? no expression ??? Dumbass comments you mean, this thread has been getting them since it was created.

Kongu Dude
??? Dumbass comments you mean, this thread has been getting them since it was created.
Who cares?

Let's start the Bounty chase. gun2313

Ohh, I found two:

http://www.bounty-insel.de/images/singles_lo.jpg

Mission completed. ninja

..::Marea::..
Shouldn't have broken the law I'd say.

Actually Dog didn't think he was breaking any laws.

The story however happened when the Chapman trio captured convicted fugitive rapist Andrew Luster (he is the heir to Max Factor cosmetics), You see Andrew fled to Mexico. Knowing the law couldn't touch him there. But Dog being a bounty Hunter decided to go there and encourage Andrew to go back with him to be arrested.

It got a bit nasty!

In my eyes Dog was doing his job. Down with Max Factor.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ..::Marea::..
Actually Dog didn't think he was breaking any laws.

The story however happened when the Chapman trio captured convicted fugitive rapist Andrew Luster (he is the heir to Max Factor cosmetics), You see Andrew fled to Mexico. Knowing the law couldn't touch him there. But Dog being a bounty Hunter decided to go there and encourage Andrew to go back with him to be arrested.

It got a bit nasty!

In my eyes Dog was doing his job. Down with Max Factor.

That may be, but he did break the law, apparently.

He should have known about the laws of the countries he goes too and I think he has to take the consequences. I wouldn't put him in jail for it if I'd run a country, but why should Mexicos laws be stepped on?

jgiant

He should have known about the laws of the countries he goes too and I think he has to take the consequences. I wouldn't put him in jail for it if I'd run a country, but why should Mexicos laws be stepped on? Mexico sux and its not even that big of a law, I believe it is a misdomeaner. And F Mexico.

He should have known about the laws of the countries he goes too and I think he has to take the consequences. I wouldn't put him in jail for it if I'd run a country, but why should Mexicos laws be stepped on?

Because that Andrew guy is Rapist he raped three women and left them in a horrible state. Dog was just doing what he does best. Putting low life's in prison where they belong.

Originally posted by Marxman
They committed the worst crime possible in Mexico. Being a red neck. They deserve death! And I'm against the death penalty stick out tongue
How are they a red neck?

Soleran
Lol Mexican Law, screw them.

jgiant
Because that Andrew guy is Rapist he raped three women and left them in a horrible state. Dog was just doing what he does best. Putting low life's in prison where they belong.

How are they a red neck? I heard Lester was just convicted of over 80 rapes, maybe like 86 i wanna say.

Kongu Dude
Who cares?

Let's start the Bounty chase. gun2313

Ohh, I found two:

http://www.bounty-insel.de/images/singles_lo.jpg

Mission completed. ninja

Mission completed. no expression

Bardock42

How are they a red neck?

..I assume Andrew did what he does best when raping those women as well.
Mexico sux and its not even that big of a law, I believe it is a misdomeaner. And F Mexico.

Well, if he gets 4 years irt is a big law I assume. And why not "**** dog"?

Problem_Child
lAH8W2x58oM
i couldnt resist

jgiant

Well, if he gets 4 years irt is a big law I assume. And why not "**** dog"? Well that is the max penalty 4 years. "Luster, the 39-year-old great-grandson of cosmetics king Max Factor, was convicted in absentia of 86 counts, including multiple rape charges connected to assaults in 1996, 1997 and 2000. Police say he videotaped sex with unconscious women after drugging them with the date rape drug GHB." courttvnews.com

Kongu Dude
Well that is the max penalty 4 years. "Luster, the 39-year-old great-grandson of cosmetics king Max Factor, was convicted in absentia of 86 counts, including multiple rape charges connected to assaults in 1996, 1997 and 2000. Police say he videotaped sex with unconscious women after drugging them with the date rape drug GHB." courttvnews.com
Your sig says: Merry Xmas. no expression

jgiant
Originally posted by Problem_Child
lAH8W2x58oM
i couldnt resist That is funny shit!

jgiant
Your sig says: Merry Xmas. no expression Thanx for pointing that out.

Kongu Dude
Thanx for pointing that out.
No problem, my wise friend. 313

Bardock42
Well that is the max penalty 4 years. "Luster, the 39-year-old great-grandson of cosmetics king Max Factor, was convicted in absentia of 86 counts, including multiple rape charges connected to assaults in 1996, 1997 and 2000. Police say he videotaped sex with unconscious women after drugging them with the date rape drug GHB." courttvnews.com

He broke the law, now he should face the consequences.

jgiant
He broke the law, now he should face the consequences. And if it wasn't for Dog and his son and partner, he would have probably ruined many more lives.

Well, if he gets 4 years irt is a big law I assume. And why not "**** dog"?

So you think raping a women, is Ok? You support that kind of person.

jgiant
edit double post.

I think that Andrew should be locked away and ****ed in every hole until he bleeds to death.

Soleran
I think that Andrew should be locked away and ****ed in every hole until he bleeds to death.

Angry poster?

Originally posted by Soleran
Angry poster?

Not much. Just expressing my opinions.

Soleran
Not much. Just expressing my opinions.

Angry opinions!

Bardock42
So you think raping a women, is Ok? You support that kind of person.
No.

And if it wasn't for Dog and his son and partner, he would have probably ruined many more lives.
He raped three women by the way.

Anyways, he still broke the law. Why should he be above it? Just because you like what he did?Originally posted by ..::Marea::..
I think that Andrew should be locked away and ****ed in every hole until he bleeds to death. Gotta love hypocrites.

No.

Anyways, he still broke the law. Why should he be above it? Just because you like what he did? Gotta love hypocrites.

Why am I a hypocrites. I think he should feel what it is liked to raped.

Soleran

He already has

Bardock42

You are angry because he raped someone. Now you want him to be raped. Hypocrisy.

jgiant
No.

Anyways, he still broke the law. Why should he be above it? Just because you like what he did? Gotta love hypocrites. Yeah i liked what he did, you don't? You would rather have someone you know get raped than have someone break a small law to save them. Andrew Stuart Luster (b. December 15, 1963) is an heir to the Max Factor cosmetics fortune who was convicted of 87 counts of rape in 2003. Go search for yourself and find out. Some stories are slightly different but either way he is the lowest form of life http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Luster

Bardock42
Yeah i liked what he did, you don't? You would rather have someone you know get raped than have someone break a small law to save them. Andrew Stuart Luster (b. December 15, 1963) is an heir to the Max Factor cosmetics fortune who was convicted of 87 counts of rape in 2003. Go search for yourself and find out. Some stories are slightly different but either way he is the lowest form of life http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Luster

It says he raped three women.

You are angry because he raped someone. Now you want him to be raped. Hypocrisy.

He didn't rape someone but three women. He is a man of wealth he can get any women he once but he likes power. It is stated that the main reason behind 'Rape' Is power. To feel superior over someone.

I show the same compassion with rapists as I do with pedo's and child abusers. They should feel what it is like to be on the receiving end of the torture.

jgiant
It says he raped three women. Damnit, Dog had me under the impression that he did it to 86 women, ohh well, looks like im the dumbass, let the hazing begin.

Bardock42
Damnit, Dog had me under the impression that he did it to 86 women, ohh well, looks like im the dumbass, let the hazing begin.

Well, still wrong and shitty. I am glad he is in prison.

jgiant
Well, still wrong and shitty. I am glad he is in prison. Yeah he got 124 years, if it wasn't for Dog and his family I believe he would still be lose.

Bardock42
He didn't rape someone but three women. He is a man of wealth he can get any women he once but he likes power. It is stated that the main reason behind 'Rape' Is power. To feel superior over someone.

I show the same compassion with rapists as I do with pedo's and child abusers. They should feel what it is like to be on the receiving end of the torture.

That is obviously bullshit...the power thing.

Yes, I understand, you step to their level when it is about them. Good job. And then you should feel what it is like to be on the receiving end, because you made them to feel it, right?

Bardock42
Yeah he got 124 years, if it wasn't for Dog and his family I believe he would still be lose. Can't say that for sure. But still. Come on, he filmed himself breaking the law.

Either way, we don't even know how it will go.

jgiant
Can't say that for sure. But still. Come on, he filmed himself breaking the law.

Either way, we don't even know how it will go. I don't think they would have caught him any time soon.

Bardock42
I don't think they would have caught him any time soon. Why?

jgiant
Why? He seemed to be living a pretty open lifestyle, partying at night and surfing by day...if they (Mexican/American Government) were even trying half as hard as Dog they would have found him sooner than the half a year he was living another life in Mexico. Dog only had a handful of people, the Mexican/American government has a few more than that, looks like they were not tring that hard.

jgiant
Dog rocks.

Barker
I prefer Pop Rocks. pirate no expression

Tha C-Master
If you guys haven't heard Dog, his son and his partner are is still havin trouble with the law and the Mexican government want to put him in jail for capturing a convicted rapist of over 80 women in 2003, they are now wanting to put him on trial over in Mexico where they could get up to 4 yrs in prison for taking fukin scum off the streets, the lowest form of life imaginable, please sign this petition, its the least I could do for an American hero http://www.petitiononline.com/dwayne/petition.html Haha, the **** are you doing here you crazy bastard?! laughing

PiruBlood
i dont blame dog. think about it he caught a rapist. what would any of you do if the women this guy raped was your g/f or wife or hell even your sister? i aint the biggest cop fan or law fan myself but when i hear about women getting raped it makes me sick. i for one believe dog did the right thing.

jgiant
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Haha, the **** are you doing here you crazy bastard?! laughing HAHA! Yeah i just thought i would help out an American hero.

jgiant
DOG

Kongu Dude
DOG
CAT.

Kelly_Bean
Is it true that Mexico has dropped the charges but now the US is trying to charge DOG? If so.... mad

Tattoo
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Is it true that Mexico has dropped the charges but now the US is trying to charge DOG? If so.... mad

Nice bump there, hillbilly.

Secretus
Dog teh bounty hunter = Crack head.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Is it true that Mexico has dropped the charges but now the US is trying to charge DOG? If so.... mad Originally posted by Tattoo
Nice bump there, hillbilly. hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.