End-Game Thor versus Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Which cosmic uber-being wins?

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Which cosmic uber-being wins?

End Game Thor. It was said his power rivaled Living Tribunal. Is this Classic Ion?

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
End Game Thor. It was said his power rivaled Living Tribunal. Is this Classic Ion?

Where was this said? Bullshit, I'd say.

Swanky-Tuna
I think End Game Thor is basically what everybody's been calling Rune King Thor so I guess he's the new version of Odin. Was Ion above skyfathers?

Mordum
Classic ion would put the hurt on thor. Rivals the tribunals powers.....good one had me lol.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think End Game Thor is basically what everybody's been calling Rune King Thor so I guess he's the new version of Odin. Was Ion above skyfathers?

I think End Game Thor was beyond even Rune King Thor, it was the final iteration of Thor.

And Guy222, I'm talking about the Ion that Kyle became.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
Where was this said? Bullshit, I'd say.

Read a comic. Then say that is BS.

Soljer
Read a comic. Then say that is BS.

-_-.

This is referring to Thor at the end of ragnarok, yes?

I've read it. He was a skyfather - not living tribunal level.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by masterbruce
I think End Game Thor was beyond even Rune King Thor, it was the final iteration of Thor.
Well, I don't know when it happened, I'm just going by the wiki summary. Says he inherited the Odinforce then acquired the Secret of the Runes then left for space to become Endgame Thor. If he's the same as Rune King Thor, we have what he did at the last Ragnarok, which isn't much. If not, it sounds like there's nothing to judge him by except how soundly he can sleep.

juggernaut66666
Ion.

Rewmac
End Game Thor supposed to be Rune King Thor. Who is stronger than the force we call current Ion. I mean he hasn't really done soooo big stuff. I'd say Thor.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Well, I don't know when it happened, I'm just going by the wiki summary. Says he inherited the Odinforce then acquired the Secret of the Runes then left for space to become Endgame Thor. If he's the same as Rune King Thor, we have what he did at the last Ragnarok, which isn't much. If not, it sounds like there's nothing to judge him by except how soundly he can sleep.

He did totally dominate Loki in their second fight, and Surtur seemed to believe he was capable of killing him i would place him a few notches above Odin. Current Ion hasn't really done much and is currently all talk so if its him then Thor wins. Now its another story if its classic Ion who wouldn't have to put much effort into destroying Thor.

Ash's Boomstick
The original Ion would destroy him

guy222
Originally posted by Ash's Boomstick
The original Ion would destroy him

Ion wins by default, Thor is still sleeping. Comic due soon

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
-_-.

This is referring to Thor at the end of ragnarok, yes?

I've read it. He was a skyfather - not living tribunal level.

I remember you. The same guy who said DS gonna trick on whole race of Celestials laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
Classic Ion > King Thor or Rune King Thor
Ion now seems to gain more power so he will be probably slightly over > Rune King Thor
Endgame Thor? I don't know how much more powerful he will awake, I guess he will be more powerful then current Ion. Just a guess wink.

Priest
So is current ION a eldergod now?

Symmetric Chaos
End Game Thor. It was said his power rivaled Living Tribunal.

no expression

guy . . . you do realize that there isn't enough energy in the entire 616 universe to make a person multiverse level without basicly eating the whole thing right?

Soljer
I remember you. The same guy who said DS gonna trick on whole race of Celestials laughing out loud

DS? Deathstroke? Wha? I certainly don't remember this.

Also, isn't JMS writing Thor? Didn't he decide to just kinda...forget about the whole ragnarok thing? Meaning, it's effectively retconned out of existence?

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression

guy . . . you do realize that there isn't enough energy in the entire 616 universe to make a person multiverse level without basicly eating the whole thing right?

I realize alot. For the thread, staying with Endgame Thor. Its amazing now ppl use Endgame Thor. I started it. I read where it said his power rivaled LT. How powerful Ion is, well

Supreme being
I realize alot. For the thread, staying with Endgame Thor. Its amazing now ppl use Endgame Thor. I started it. I read where it said his power rivaled LT. How powerful Ion is, well

confused Has anyone else seen where its stated that Thors power will rival LT Issue number and title please,Also at the end of the ragnarok saga didnt Thor lose the odinforce before he falls asleep.

guy222
Originally posted by Supreme being
confused Has anyone else seen where is stated that Thors power will rival LT Issue number and title please,Also at the end of the ragnarok saga didnt Thor lose the odinforce before he falls asleep.

Thor is awake. That's better

Supreme being
Thor is awake. That's better

Well i am going to be honest your posts confuse the hell out of me, please would you elaborate?

Symmetric Chaos
Well i am going to be honest your posts confuse the hell out of me, please would you elaborate?

Basicly it seems he takes the concept of current very literally.

guy222

laughing out loud Thor 'died' in battle with Those who Sit Above in Shadow. He is returning.

the Darkone
Thor didn't die, if anything he was sleeping like his father. Any version Ion would beat any version of Thor.

Supreme being
laughing out loud Thor 'died' in battle with Those who Sit Above in Shadow. He is returning.

It wasnt a battle all he did was destroy the tapestry that rewound the whole cycle again, and as the poster above stated his in deep sleep and possibly powerless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.