Is there a Marvel Character.. ABOVE.. Pretcon Beyonder ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze

Its very interesting. His true origin is forthcoming. I believe he's spawned from the Beyonders. That was allowed by Living Tribunal(after the retcon). Very controversial character

Supreme being

Not yet.

Ash's Boomstick
TOAA who has been in a fantastic four issue.

Soljer
The....Hulk.....killer....humanoid.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Ash's Boomstick
TOAA who has been in a fantastic four issue.
Before he was retconned he was supreme, and I belive he was supose to be the manifastation of Jim Shooter, who then was the editor.

Symmetric Chaos
Yuki

Utrigita
yes but in theory TOAA should still be the most powerful.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
yes but in theory TOAA should still be the most powerful.

Good pt. Editors>Writers. TOAA>LT. Presence>Spectre. I wonder who Andy Schmidt is big grin

King Kandy
TOAA has more then the powers of the writers. TOAA is the whole company.

Utrigita
so he is above pre-retcon beyonder now the discussion on weather ore not the pre-retcon brothers is above pre-retcon beyonder is a story that takes to long to tell, so just stalemate between those two.

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

qqqqqqq
stan lee

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
stan lee

jack kirby

nvrbeenwthagirl
Pre Retconned Marvel Brother is more powerful. Current LT is more powerful than the pre retconned beyonder. When they retconned the beyonder they gave the LT a big boost in power.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Pre Retconned Marvel Brother is more powerful. Current LT is more powerful than the pre retconned beyonder. When they retconned the beyonder they gave the LT a big boost in power.

I will agree with your last sentence.

rougeredmage
i am going to be random and perhaps controvertial and state cyrrotax bad spelling i know

swerve1988
APOC

TricksterPriest
bash God damn it, stop ruining Apoc's rep. It's bad enough on this forum as is......

Edit: I'm pretty sure Jack Kirby and Stan Lee are more powerful than Pre-retcon Beyonder. Maybe TOAA as well. Or is TOAA both of them?

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
bash God damn it, stop ruining Apoc's rep. It's bad enough on this forum as is......

Edit: I'm pretty sure Jack Kirby and Stan Lee are more powerful than Pre-retcon Beyonder. Maybe TOAA as well. Or is TOAA both of them?

Apoc grows to 50 feet. laughing out loud Just having fun. Its Sunday

swerve1988

relax....don't u see this thread is impossible

and for the record...you vote against apoc the most out of anybody
"suspect fan" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by guy222
Apoc grows to 50 feet. laughing out loud Just having fun. Its Sunday

might have something there.... big grin

spidey-dude
Is there a Marvel Character.. ABOVE.. Pretcon Beyonder ? eternity

King Kandy
Originally posted by spidey-dude
eternity laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

King Kandy

I think... that TOAA is every writer, editor, artist, letterer, lawyer, publisher, manager, executive, inker, assistant, etc to ever appear work in marvel all rolled into one.

TricksterPriest
Hmm, in that case, Marvel staff> Pre-retcon Beyonder. big grin

and Swerve, I'm told I'm the ONLY sane Apoc fan on this forum. And you have alot of gall calling me a 'suspect fan', you said Apoc could beat LT. hysterical

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think... that TOAA is every writer, editor, artist, letterer, lawyer, publisher, manager, executive, inker, assistant, etc to ever appear work in marvel all rolled into one.
I think you forgot the toilet-cleaner and the maid.

There might be a hooker involved as well.

xmeat
LT i guess

TricksterPriest
Maybe. But against Pre-retcon? I couldn't give you good odds.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmeat
LT i guess

Do you even know what a comic is?

Seriously, I mean, do you understand the concept of a comic? Have you ever seen one? Felt one? I know you DAMN sure haven't read one....

King Kandy
TOAA is even present in the paper the comics are printed on.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
I dont even know what a comic is?

Seriously, I mean, I never understand the concept of a comic? i Have never seen one? Felt one? I sure never read one.

LT is second to TOAA no one else is over him.

TricksterPriest
Except possibly Pre-retcon Beyonder. Which is why there's a thread and a discussion going on. LEARN HOW TO READ.

King Kandy
LT is second to TOAA no one else is over him.
sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

juggernaut66666
I guess that soon this thread will turn into one of those "Let's laugh at xmeat" threads..........

TricksterPriest
Digi needs to just ban him already.... sad

Mr Master
If you told me to compare TOAA with the Beyonder back in 1985, I would say the Beyonder.

Because the Beyonder was everything Outside the Muliverse (Omniverse back then) and then became connected to everything Inside the Multiverse aswell.

The Beyonder was also Millions of times more powerful than TOAA's Multiverse.

The Current OAA is more powerful than Pre-retcon Beyonder.

Because the Current OAA has increased his power, like expanding his ONE Multiverse into an Endless number of Multiverses (Omniverse now)

Infinite>>>Millions

King Kandy
But you see, TOAA is in the beyonder as well, he is in everything created by marvel.

Mr Master
But you see, TOAA is in the beyonder as well, he is in everything created by marvel.

Never heard that one. smokin'

xmeat
whats the deal with you people good god already grow the **** up all i said was LT more powerful thats all now everyone says i should get banned STFU you guys are the worst fanboy hypocrites in the world.
Your all worst than comixtreme , marvel.com, or comic book resources at least they kept discussions civil screw all of you and go to hell.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
If you told me to compare TOAA with the Beyonder back in 1985, I would say the Beyonder.

Because the Beyonder was everything Outside the Muliverse (Omniverse back then) and then became connected to everything Inside the Multiverse aswell.

The Beyonder was also Millions of times more powerful than TOAA's Multiverse.

The Current OAA is more powerful than Pre-retcon Beyonder.

Because the Current OAA has increased his power, like expanding his ONE Multiverse into an Endless number of Multiverses (Omniverse now)

Infinite>>>Millions

You do realize to an omnipotent and omnicient being like TOAA time has no meaning. All time is meaningless to him, and even if we dind't know about his infnite omniverse, he did and it was likely alwas there or he had the power to always make it. In either case, he easily has always been more powerful than the beyonder as I have been saying becuz the beyonder had a limit on his power, where as supreme beings have no limit. they are supreme and infinite in power in the truest sense of the word.

xmeat
whats the deal with you people good god already grow the **** up all i said was LT more powerful thats all now everyone says i should get banned STFU you guys are the worst fanboy hypocrites in the world.
Your all worst than comixtreme , marvel.com, or comic book resources at least they kept discussions civil screw all of you and go to hell.

Soljer

...If the board is so bad, go ahead and do yourself a favor; get the **** out.

Problem solved.

smile.

Mr Master
You do realize to an omnipotent and omnicient being like TOAA time has no meaning. All time is meaningless to him, and even if we dind't know about his infnite omniverse, he did and it was likely alwas there or he had the power to always make it. In either case, he easily has always been more powerful than the beyonder as I have been saying becuz the beyonder had a limit on his power, where as supreme beings have no limit. they are supreme and infinite in power in the truest sense of the word.

The Beyonder was Millions of times more powerful that the Marvel Reality, which was a Multiverse, (the Omniverse back then)

Beyonder's Multiverse was an Ocean,

and the Marvel Multiverse was a Drop of Water in comparison.

Surely if TOAA was so powerful back then,

he would have had a Multiverse that was atleast a Cup of Water laughing

not just a DROP eek!

juggernaut66666
nutnut

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
nutnut confused

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
...If the board is so bad, go ahead and do yourself a favor; get the **** out.

Problem solved.

smile. kiss my ass problem solved.

TricksterPriest
laughing As always, Mr. Master, you are a voice of sanity in these insane times. By the way, was it you or someone else who did the excellent Marvel abstracts and cosmics thread? And can I get a link to that?

Symmetric Chaos
nutnut

shock I-Its floating . . .

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Beyonder was Millions of times more powerful that the Marvel Reality, which was a Multiverse, (the Omniverse back then)

Beyonder's Multiverse was an Ocean,

and the Marvel Multiverse was a Drop of Water in comparison.

Surely if TOAA was so powerful back then,

he would have had a Multiverse that was atleast a Cup of Water laughing

not just a DROP eek!

Your not using good logic. AN infinite being with all power does not expand his power. He can expand his creation. you are using the One above all's creation to quantify his power. That is just not correct. Also, the discovery of the omniverse is just that. It has always been there. And the beyonder was only so many times more powerful than the multiverse that houses the 616. Even he didn't know about the cosmic vortex. The supreme being does not ever grow in power or authority. it always is. And time has no meaning. If the one above creates a being more powerful than the LT right now, it is his power to retcon time and put the being at the begining of time as if it had always been. The beyonder was outclassed from the onset. he was NEVER truly omnipotent. Where as the one above all has ALWAYS been and will always be truly omnipotent. Hence the ONe above all is the one who retconned the beyonder.

Endless Mike
Beyonder and his realm were also part of the multiverse TOAA created. TOAA created the Beyonder too, he just didn't know it. For all we know there are infinite Beyonders with infinite multiverses for each one that TOAA created.

juggernaut66666
confused
shocklaughshocklaughshocklaugh

xmeat
shocklaughshocklaughshocklaugh confused

Mr Master
laughing As always, Mr. Master, you are a voice of sanity in these insane times. By the way, was it you or someone else who did the excellent Marvel abstracts and cosmics thread? And can I get a link to that?

smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/425758_1-everything-cosmic-in-marvel-the-hierarchy-battles-feats-q-a-scans-galore

Enjoy.

TricksterPriest
Thank you. thumb up It's easily one of the best threads on the forum. Can we get this one put in the respect thread directory?

Let's continue ignoring Xmeat, shall we? nosweat

nvrbeenwthagirl
p.s. there is a reason he's called the one above ALL, meaning no exceptions, There is no one who ever was or will be more powerful. Not even the pre retconned beyonder. To judge someone soley based on thier creation is rediculous. Should we base galactus off of his heralds? Until Tyrant came along, we didnt' even know galactus could create such a powerful being, but it was always with in him. Just becuz the one above chose not to reveale his omniverse back in 1985 doesn't mean he didn't create it then or he hadn't had the power.

Mr Master
Your not using good logic. AN infinite being with all power does not expand his power. He can expand his creation. you are using the One above all's creation to quantify his power. That is just not correct.

Cause you say so?

Also, the discovery of the omniverse is just that. It has always been there.

This is when you start making stuff up and everything gets flushed, cut it out, before it gets ugly.

The Omniverse was NOT discovered, NOTHING existed Outside the Multiverse,

the Beyonder was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse!!!

Just like the Omniverse is everything in Marvel Now.

So the Multi-verse was EVERYTHING upto May 84' and the Beyond Realm was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE of the Marvel Multi-verse between May 1984 and Nov. 86'

Beyonder was All there was outside the Multiverse

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg

And the beyonder was only so many times more powerful than the multiverse that houses the 616.

"that houses 616?"

That was the ONLY Multiverse, there were NO other Realities, besides the Multiverse & the Beyond Realm.

Even he didn't know about the cosmic vortex.

Only you must've,

because the Cosmic Vortex didn't even exist back then, that was created Years later.

The supreme being does not ever grow in power or authority. it always is. And time has no meaning. If the one above creates a being more powerful than the LT right now, it is his power to retcon time and put the being at the begining of time as if it had always been. The beyonder was outclassed from the onset. he was NEVER truly omnipotent. Where as the one above all has ALWAYS been and will always be truly omnipotent. Hence the ONe above all is the one who retconned the beyonder.

Beyonder was EVERYTHING Outside the Multiverse ... EVERYTHING!!!

Where was TOAA?

He had to be somewhere Inside the Multiverse.

swerve1988
Hmm, in that case, Marvel staff> Pre-retcon Beyonder. big grin

and Swerve, I'm told I'm the ONLY sane Apoc fan on this forum. And you have alot of gall calling me a 'suspect fan', you said Apoc could beat LT. hysterical

surely you knew i was jesting...but think about it...LT= spectre....who caught a ko from the batkick( i'm not knocking the batkick...its powerfull) so if APOC can beat batman... wink

Mr Master
Thank you. thumb up It's easily one of the best threads on the forum.

thanx,

Can we get this one put in the respect thread directory?

I doubt it.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by swerve1988
surely you knew i was jesting...but think about it...LT= spectre....who caught a ko from the batkick( i'm not knocking the batkick...its powerfull) so if APOC can beat batman... wink
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????

Symmetric Chaos
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????

Batman > Spectre = LT

Apoc > Batman

Apoc > LT

Pretty simple really ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Cause you say so?

This is when you start making stuff up and everything gets flushed, cut it out, before it gets ugly.

The Omniverse was NOT discovered, NOTHING existed Outside the Multiverse,

the Beyonder was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse!!!

Just like the Omniverse is everything in Marvel Now.

So the Multi-verse was EVERYTHING upto May 84' and the Beyond Realm was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE of the Marvel Multi-verse between May 1984 and Nov. 86'

Beyonder was All there was outside the Multiverse

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg

"that houses 616?"

That was the ONLY Multiverse, there were NO other Realities, besides the Multiverse & the Beyond Realm.

Only you must've,

because the Cosmic Vortex didn't even exist back then, that was created Years later.

Beyonder was EVERYTHING Outside the Multiverse ... EVERYTHING!!!

Where was TOAA?

He had to be somewhere Inside the Multiverse.

Actually it's just becuz you wish for your interpretation to win out and supercede. My logic is surely seemless. Just becuz something is said on panel means nothing. It was also said on panel that the magus was supreme. ANd look what happened, it was a ruse. The only reason the beyonder was said to be so powerful is becuz that was all the knowlege that was known then. Surely the beyonder had a creator. who created the beyonder? the writers correct? who are the writers? the one above all if i'm not mistaken. The beyonder never was superior to the one above all. hence why he got retconned, the one above all did this. and nothing you can say can change this. If he were superior, he would still be un retconned. There is nothing in the story with the cosmic vortex to suggest it had just been created. actually the story lends itself that it had always been there and they were just discovering it. I'm so glad that you have such a thick head and just have to have your way and win. lol. you become more apparent everyday. whether your more popular or not, you are still a sore loser and don't like to be wrong ever at all.

TricksterPriest
Nvr, stop. That's Mr Master. As in, the guy WHO MADE THE MARVEL COSMICS THREAD!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/425758_1-everything-cosmic-in-marvel-the-hierarchy-battles-feats-q-a-scans-galore

HAVE YOU EVEN READ THIS THREAD?! Go, read it. Then shut up.

xmeat
thread kicks ass masters

Symmetric Chaos
ass master

I have to make that into an infomercial! (BTW thats not a cut at you xmeat it just jumped out at me)

Soljer

Which COULD be full of subjective opinion. Just because DC made the Namor thread doesn't mean he ALWAYS has the right opinion on Namor in EVERY occasion.

Not disagreeing with Mr Master here in the least, just pointing out a flaw in your logic. I get tired of seeing "That's the guy that made XXX Respect Thread! He'd know!"

If anything, it may make them WORSE at gauging a character due to bias. Meh.

nvrbeenwthagirl

HAVE YOU EVEN READ THIS THREAD?! Go, read it. Then shut up.

LOL, U R one of the ones who blindly follow like sheep with out ever wondering exactly what you are following. How can the Beyonder have ever been more powerful than the one above all when he is the writers and the writers created the beyonder? use simple logic. it's really easy. try it out. don't just follow someone becuz they are popular, force thier views, or put up nice scans.

Symmetric Chaos
LOL, U R one of the ones who blindly follow like sheep with out ever wondering exactly what you are following. How can the Beyonder have ever been more powerful than the one above all when he is the writers and the writers created the beyonder? use simple logic. it's really easy. try it out. don't just follow someone becuz they are popular, force thier views, or put up nice scans.

TOAA is probably above PreRetBeyonder I do agree with you on that.

Everything else you said was basicly sh*t.

Mr Master
Actually it's just becuz you wish for your interpretation to win out and supercede. My logic is surely seemless. Just becuz something is said on panel means nothing. It was also said on panel that the magus was supreme.

Beyonder Created a Universe On Panel that was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse!

Beyonder CREATING/BECOMING a UNIVERSE to which OUR OWN is as a DROPLET of Water to the Ocean
http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/6076/buni4xn9.th.jpg
"Masses form in the Void, Stars, Suns, and Planets...LIFE Arises"

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4980/b3oz3.th.jpg
"Meeting NO resistance in the INFINITE BEYOND"

"Evolves and Flourishes Within the New Universe, BEGAT (brought into existence) by Beyonder's Power"
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/5558/buni5it5.th.jpg
"Mortal Beings giving meaning to the INFINITY in which they dwell"

PLUS

If Beyonder's Universe was an Ocean, the Marvel Multiverse would have been a DROP of Water:

"A UNIVERSE to which OUR OWN is as a DROPLET of Water to the Ocean"
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6536/buni1sh8.th.jpg

Now ... "Our OWN Universe" refers to the Multiverse:

"Odd thing He had noticed about our Universe"
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7222/beyonderexploresthemulitverseoy9.th.jpg
"Namely that it is Many-Layered-composed of a seemingly Endless Number of Dimensions, indeed, it is a MULTIVERSE"

In FACT, in between the years before the Retcon, Beyonder's Universe which was already FAR Greater than the Multiverse, became a Multiverse itself:
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3718/beyonderismultiwc0.th.jpg

How much more Vast still this is, I don't know.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Beyonder Created a Universe On Panel that was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse!

Beyonder CREATING/BECOMING a UNIVERSE to which OUR OWN is as a DROPLET of Water to the Ocean
http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/6076/buni4xn9.th.jpg
"Masses form in the Void, Stars, Suns, and Planets...LIFE Arises"

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4980/b3oz3.th.jpg
"Meeting NO resistance in the INFINITE BEYOND"

Evolves and Flourishes, within the NEW UNIVERSE begat (brought into existence) by the Beyonder's Power"
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/5558/buni5it5.th.jpg

"Within the New Universe, BEGAT (brought into existence) by Beyonder's Power"
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1569/indr6.th.jpg
"Mortal Beings giving meaning to the INFINITY in which they dwell"

PLUS

If Beyonder's Universe was an Ocean, the Marvel Multiverse would have been a DROP of Water:

"A UNIVERSE to which OUR OWN is as a DROPLET of Water to the Ocean"
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6536/buni1sh8.th.jpg

Now ... "Our OWN Universe" refers to the Multiverse:

"Odd thing He had noticed about our Universe"
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7222/beyonderexploresthemulitverseoy9.th.jpg
"Namely that it is Many-Layered-composed of a seemingly Endless Number of Dimensions, indeed, it is a MULTIVERSE"

In FACT, in between the years before the Retcon, Beyonder's Universe which was already FAR Greater than the Multiverse, became a Multiverse itself:
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3718/beyonderismultiwc0.th.jpg

How much more Vast still this is, I don't know.

it doesn't how much the beyonder created on panel. He still had a creator, and his creator was the One above all. Nuff said. Good night.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
TOAA is probably above PreRetBeyonder I do agree with you on that.

Everything else you said was basicly sh*t.

Doesn't matter whether you think so or not. it is the truth. too many people do not question someone they just go off the assumtion that becuz such and such appears to be the authority, they must be right.

xmeat
interesting

Mr Master
it doesn't how much the beyonder created on panel. He still had a creator, and his creator was the One above all. Nuff said. Good night.

bluenuts

xmeat
interesting

juggernaut66666
In that case.....
Who created TOAA?

Soljer
In that case.....
Who created TOAA?

The beyonder. shifty

Symmetric Chaos
In that case.....
Who created TOAA?

no expression What the f**k?

DoctorStrange

King Kandy
Never the less, Master, if TOAA is indeed all of marvel, then he created beyonder since beyonder is a marvel character... TOAA is in every inch of every panel, every dot-color on beyonders skin, even the white space of the beyond realm is part of Marvel, and part of TOAA. His presence is in all of marvel. All energy flows from him. His existence is in the beyonder. If there is any origin to the beyond realm, then TOAA created it...

King Kandy
In that case.....
Who created TOAA?
Martin Goodman

bloodoverme
Never the less, Master, if TOAA is indeed all of marvel, then he created beyonder since beyonder is a marvel character... TOAA is in every inch of every panel, every dot-color on beyonders skin, even the white space of the beyond realm is part of Marvel, and part of TOAA. His presence is in all of marvel. All energy flows from him. His existence is in the beyonder. If there is any origin to the beyond realm, then TOAA created it...

i agree. if the premise in this debate is "everthing that marvel introduces in the present and will introduce in the future should be accepted as already existing in the comic universe even before it is conceptualized in the real world and released in publication. hence its release on panel would only translate to the comics universe as discovery of a pre-existing object by any point of view character."

however i would agree with mr. m if the premise of the debate is "nothing exists in the comics universe until it is published and seen on panel regardless of having a history or backstory on the same issue or proceeding issues of its publication"

its going to be hard to debate when two sides dont agree on a premise on which to debate on.

beta ray bob
m'gubgub beats everyone2gunsJumpy

Xplosive
Not counting TOAA, no one was is more powerful than Pre R Beyonder.

King Kandy
He's not called THE ONE ABOVE ALL for nothing...

Mr Master
He's not called THE ONE ABOVE ALL for nothing...

Like the Celestial? shifty

Btw. TOAA didn't create the Original concept of the Beyonder.

The Beyonder always was, he Never had a beginning.

No where On Panel or in Bios is it even hinted that the OAA or any Other Entity had anything to do with the existence of Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

TOAA was "god" In the Multiverse.

Beyonder was "god" Outside the Multiverse.

And the Outside was Trillions on top of Trillions of times Bigger.

qqqqqqq
Like the Celestial? shifty

The Beyonder always was, he Never had a beginning.

No where On Panel or in Bios is it even hinted that the OAA or any Other Entity had anything to do with the existence of Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

TOAA was "god" In the Multiverse.

Beyonder was "god" Outside the Multiverse.

And the Outside was Trillions on top of Trillions of times Bigger. so who is the god in the outside

Galan007
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
so who is the god in the outside Beyonder was "the outside".

He was everything in the Beyond realm.

xmeat
Originally posted by Xplosive
Not counting TOAA, no one was is more powerful than Pre R Beyonder. not even LT

King Kandy
Now, that's where you're wrong. beyonder was created by writers/editors... Indeed, the Marvel Corporation created him, and TOAA is the embodyment of that corporation.

Mr Master
Now, that's where you're wrong. beyonder was created by writers/editors... Indeed, the Marvel Corporation created him, and TOAA is the embodyment of that corporation.

I never said Beyonder is a real person that was always there, laughing out loud

The Character created by Jim Shooter, (the Beyonder) had nothing to do with TOAA.

Should I post like over 10 Scans stating Beyonder always Was in his Universe?

That he had NO beginning?

I think not since I know you know this already.

TOAA is ALL of Marvel.

But during the Beyonder's PRE Era, the Beyonder was ALWAYS Everything Outside the Multiverse.

The Comic never mentioned another Entitiy that shared the Outside with him,

Beyonder was absolute and ALONE and he was everything!

King Kandy
But, I'm saying that Beyonder only existed because TOAA decided it would be great marketing to do a Mega-Crossover.

Jyppe
Berzerker Wolverine! No one has been able to stop him yet! eek!

Mr Master
But, I'm saying that Beyonder only existed because TOAA decided it would be great marketing to do a Mega-Crossover.

smile

Your taking TOAA and Stan Lee connection too literally.

You're not making TOAA sound like a fictional character, your basing your opinion on the theory that TOAA is the Marvel suits/Stan Lee and company.

Even if "god/toaa" is a spin off of Kirby and Lee, they still have officially appeared in a Comic book (atleast "god" did)

So this "marketing scheme" theory I can't agree with.

King Kandy
I don't think that TOAA is Stan OR Jack... TOAA is the building they were in and all of it's contents. TOAA is BOTH of them, as well as every other employ who's been part of marvel.

GOD and TOAA are the same.

guy222
not even LT

After the retcon, Beyonder submitted to LT's judgment. Who is the Beyonder? True Beyonders creation. Wait and see, if that is true

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
After the retcon, Beyonder submitted to LT's judgment. Who is the Beyonder? True Beyonders creation. Wait and see, if that is true This thread is asking about Pre-retcon Beyonder, not Post-retcon Beyonder.

Pre-retcon Beyonder>>LT.

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
This thread is asking about Pre-retcon Beyonder, not Post-retcon Beyonder.

Pre-retcon Beyonder>>LT.

I know that.

King Kandy
I noticed this fight... isn't about Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

It's about "Pretcon" Beyonder. Whoever that is.

Utrigita
So from reading this we can say:

pre-retcon TOAA< pre-retcon Beyonder
present TOAA > Pre retcon beyonder
Pre-retcon Beyonder> pre retcon LT
present LT > Pre-recton Beyonder
HOTU>Pre retcon beyonder (you own thread stats that)

King Kandy
So from reading this we can say:

pre-retcon TOAA< pre-retcon Beyonder
present TOAA > Pre retcon beyonder
Pre-retcon Beyonder> pre retcon LT
present LT > Pre-recton Beyonder
HOTU>Pre retcon beyonder (you own thread stats that)
...TOAA was never retconned, therefore there can't be a Pre-Retcon TOAA.

Utrigita
In some way yes the TOAA in the secret wars was limited to the multiverse the one who is in charge now runs the entire Omniverse.

Galan007
In some way yes the TOAA in the secret wars was limited to the multiverse the one who is in charge now runs the entire Omniverse. What TOAA rules over has simply gotten larger in size over the years.

This doesn't equate to a "TOAA retcon". doped

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
What TOAA rules has simply gotten larger in size over the years.

This doesn't equate to a "TOAA retcon". doped

I also said in some way wink, because being in charge of a multiverse is indeed different from a Omniverse.

spidey-dude
jubilee

Galan007
I also said in some way wink, because being in charge of a multiverse is indeed different from a Omniverse. Yes, but this in no way implies a "TOAA retcon". doped

Utrigita
no it doesn't but I couldn't think of any other way to put it messed, you are welcome to make a alternate suggestion

King Kandy
... TOAA is stronger then the Multi-verse, even when it was his sole creation...

OR atleast that WOULD be true, if not for the fact that the beyond Realm is ALSO his creation.

Utrigita
go discusse that with Mr M not my table, I don't like Beyonder as a character and never will.

Galan007
no it doesn't but I couldn't think of any other way to put it messed, you are welcome to make a alternate suggestion I would just say that the "city" which TOAA built back then, has since remodeled, and expanded in size/complexity. doped

Utrigita
okay like the Al-Qaida that CIA originally created remodeled and expanded in size wink

okay I got your meaning big grin

Galan007
laughing out loud

spidey-dude
galactus

Rick/Genis
Mr. Master

Mr Master
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Mr. Master

laughing

Utrigita
Originally posted by spidey-dude
galactus

Oh yes indeed, no wait didn't doom WITH Galactus power get pounded by Beyonder in Secret Wars I ohhh yes he did so sorry no

Xplosive
TOAA is more powerful than Pre R Beyonder ever was.
TOAA retconned him and made Pre R Beyonder Post R Beyonder, therefor less powerful than he was when Beyonder first appeared.
He made out of Pre R Beyonder whatever he chosed and that was making him Post R Beyonder, far less powerful.
At first Pre R Beyonder was the most powerful, but now many are more powerful than Beyonder, why, because TOAA decided that.
Only TOAA can return Beyonder to his previous state, to Pre R Beyonder.

Martian_mind
Bucky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.