Nightwing vs. Starfire vs. Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DPR
Between Nightwing (Dick Grayson), Starfire (Koriand'r), and Cyborg (Victor Stone) who would win in a New York City environment.

Symmetric Chaos
Starfire blasts them to pieces from the sky.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Starfire blasts them to pieces from the sky.

Is she really that much more powerful than Cyborg? I always kinda saw her as only a little bit more powerful, and with flight and such.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Is she really that much more powerful than Cyborg? I always kinda saw her as only a little bit more powerful, and with flight and such.

I don't think she's much more powerful but she should be able to keep blasting him while avoiding his shots thanks to her speed advantage.

Soleran
Hasn't Starfire traded blows with WW?

Draco69
Cyborg has recently been upgraded. His armour is made of pure promethium (DC's adamantium) and a chock full of weapons.

Starfire would likely win but she'll have to work for it against him.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Draco69
Cyborg has recently been upgraded. His armour is made of pure promethium (DC's adamantium) and a chock full of weapons.

Starfire would likely win but she'll have to work for it against him.

Hmm. I like the Titans, but can rarely keep up with them. Thanks for the info though.

And is Star really near WW's bracket? This is news to me if she is.

But even if she isn't, I can see how she'd win most times....if she's smart and uses her flight effectively.

Draco69
Not really. She's about as strong as Donna Troy. She can be stronger if she amps herself up with internal energy but she wears it out fast.

WW was holding back for the majority of the fight. She was about to get serious but Nightwing saved her the trouble.

DigiMark007
thumb up

...I just checked her respect thread too out of curiosity....it's not too great, but she's still definitely a little bit > than I thought.

Thanks though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd put star fire a lil bit higher than Ms. Marvel. she would definitely win over vic, unless he used that sonic gun. that thing puts the screws to most anyone.

Soljer
Obviously Nightwing is a non factor here, I'd give close odds to Vic and Star.

guy222
starfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.