Your web browser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeInSepia
Discuss add ons and themes, what the best browser is, and internet service providers. I use Firefox, but in the past i have used: netscape, opera (which i use on my wii, although its not as if you have a choice) and IE. I can recomend the Stumble! add on for firefox, as it has delivered me many useful and/or interesting sites.

Strangelove
Firefox, don't accept any imitations wink

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Strangelove
Firefox, don't accept any imitations wink

do you have stumble? its great. if something is loading, just open a new tab and hit the stumble button, and it comes up with a great web page, 99% of the time! the other 1%, just hit the button again, and you'll always get something you like. 2 clicks to find a new, great web page you have never been on before, but are guaranteed to love!

Barker
no expression

What are you, a ****ing salesman?

Mywi
firefox jamspin

Symmetric Chaos
FireFox!

§P0oONY
I've tried everyone in the list... Only Firefox and IE recently... Firefox is better.

DarkC
The latest version of Internet Explorer with a custom cut-down Google Toolbar. That's it; I like it simple.

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Barker
no expression

What are you, a ****ing salesman?

its just a recommendation. its free.

Bloigen
Firefox.

TOH
Safari

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by TOH
Safari

G bluds. I new id forgotten one! Safari is excellent, you be stoopid not to use it if you have a mac. i might download it hmm

Legendary Thor
wasnt there already a thread like this?
FireFox*Pets the Fox*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.