beat wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
other than pheonix what other female can take out WW. NO PREP !

Symmetric Chaos
Superman . . .

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Superman . . . read said female

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spidey-dude
read said female

I know

xmeat
scarlet witch

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
scarlet witch

In HoM?

spidey-dude
I know well uh i dont think superman is a female.

Badabing
Isis.

Symmetric Chaos
well uh i dont think superman is a female.

He'd still find a way to win (and I'm still trying to think of a good answer)

spidey-dude
He'd still find a way to win (and I'm still trying to think of a good answer) keep trying.

draxx_tOfU
Infinity?

she looks female....

pr1983
Superman . . .

b*stard... stick out tongue

xmeat
He'd still find a way to win (and I'm still trying to think of a good answer) just say it he'll blitz her the same bs you guys ever say.

Symmetric Chaos
Famine (potentialy a one touch kill)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
just say it he'll blitz her the same bs you guys ever say.

I was thinking of him suddenly discovering a Kryptonian SexChange power

DigiMark007
I'm not so sure about these "Beat {insert character}" threads...seems like the 3v3 rule is getting punched to hell.

As long as they don't become too predominant though.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm not so sure about these "Beat {insert character}" threads...seems like the 3v3 rule is getting punched to hell.

As long as they don't become too predominant though. whats the 3v3 rule ?

Soleran
Sersi

thanospimphand
possibly gamora

DigiMark007
whats the 3v3 rule ?

One of our forum's rules, which states that battles should stay at 3 on 3 or smaller.

It's ignored all the time, but as long as the battle seesm well thought-out or a serious attempt at a fair matchup, I leave them be.

It's usually only when I get ridiculous 25-v-25 threads or "Marvel Universe vs. Dc Universe" (a popular one) that I invoke the rule and close the thread.

So basically, this may be a bit too vague to be under the protection of that rule....but I realize it's an earnest attempt at gaining info, so as long as we don't have too many of these, I'm fine with it.

jasonk3
Storm beat her in the Marvel vs Dc cross-over

DigiMark007
One of our forum's rules, which states that battles should stay at 3 on 3 or smaller.

It's ignored all the time, but as long as the battle seesm well thought-out or a serious attempt at a fair matchup, I leave them be.

It's usually only when I get ridiculous 25-v-25 threads or "Marvel Universe vs. Dc Universe" (a popular one) that I invoke the rule and close the thread.

So basically, this may be a bit too vague to be under the protection of that rule....but I realize it's an earnest attempt at gaining info, so as long as we don't have too many of these, I'm fine with it.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jasonk3
Storm beat her in the Marvel vs Dc cross-over they made a big mistake with that. they also screwed up in the JLA vs avengers comic book where WW grabbed a hold of hercules and he couldnt move. i hated even to look at that. they mess up with the crossovers sometimes.

DigiMark007
Crossovers generally aren't canon....or written well. Most are fan-voted, so it's pre-determined by mindless 12-year-olds anyway. So yeah, it happened, but according to most it's not really valid evidence.

Mindship
I was thinking of him suddenly discovering a Kryptonian SexChange power laughing out loud
you go, SC... rock

Soujaboy
Hela

Asteroth

nvrbeenwthagirl
Women in comics who could get some wins to varying degrees against WW include:

Binary
Sersi
Gamora
Barda
Maxima
Phayla Vell
Nova ( the Herald)
Any Girl GL
Power Girl
Hela
Isis
Andromeda
Stayne

spidey-dude
Crossovers generally aren't canon....or written well. Most are fan-voted, so it's pre-determined by mindless 12-year-olds anyway. So yeah, it happened, but according to most it's not really valid evidence. what do u mean cannon ?

Soljer
what do u mean cannon ?

In continuity. Things that are non canon, effectively, NEVER happened.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Except The avengers JLA cross over is Cannon and did happen.The writing wasn't flushed out, but heh, we can't control silly writing, Like superman beating thor so fast, and then being beaten up by 5 guys who thor himself could take out at once.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Soljer
In continuity. Things that are non canon, effectively, NEVER happened. they have happened before

spidey-dude
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Except The avengers JLA cross over is Cannon and did happen.The writing wasn't flushed out, but heh, we can't control silly writing, Like superman beating thor so fast, and then being beaten up by 5 guys who thor himself could take out at once. any crossover you see there always gonna put superman to win cause hes the #1 hero and most people want him to win.

Soljer
they have happened before

Reading comprehension?

If they are non canon, then it doesn't matter whether they were written, drawn and inked, or not.

As far as debates, and 'histories' of characters go, they never happened.

nvrbeenwthagirl
any crossover you see there always gonna put superman to win cause hes the #1 hero and most people want him to win.

I"ll try to explain it to you. MOst cross overs are not cannon to the real version of the characters unless both companies acknolege the events in thier regular titles. There for things like marvel vs dc never happened becuz the regular characters dont remember it and it never happened to them. it was just a story contained only unto itself.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Soljer
Reading comprehension?

If they are non canon, then it doesn't matter whether they were written, drawn and inked, or not.

As far as debates, and 'histories' of characters go, they never happened. if JLA vs avengers is cannon then how come the dc vs marvel series isnt ?

King Kandy
Kismet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
if JLA vs avengers is cannon then how come the dc vs marvel series isnt ?

There has to be acknolegement of events from the cross over continuing in the companies for it to be considered cannon. Crona was turned into a cosmic egg,( a name that marvel owns) and was allowed to be talked about in a dc comic. The jla avengers was also referenced in a marvel bio or hand book somewhere.

spidey-dude
I"ll try to explain it to you. MOst cross overs are not cannon to the real version of the characters unless both companies acknolege the events in thier regular titles. There for things like marvel vs dc never happened becuz the regular characters dont remember it and it never happened to them. it was just a story contained only unto itself. um im sure both companies have to agree what they put or the other one could get into a little trouble.

nvrbeenwthagirl
um im sure both companies have to agree what they put or the other one could get into a little trouble.

NO no, you miss the point. When DC uses Krona as a cosmic egg in one of it's stories, it is automatically cannon to both companies becuz marvel owns the cosmic eggs name and has to knowingly allow that term to be used.

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

spidey-dude
G girl from my super ex GF movie can take out WW easy. even supes as well

nvrbeenwthagirl
G girl from my super ex GF movie can take out WW easy. even supes as well

Your kidding.

spidey-dude
Your kidding. did u even see the movie ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
did u even see the movie ?

Yes. ANd she did nothing that would put her on par with People who move Planets against the Gravity of the Sun.

spidey-dude
Yes. ANd she did nothing that would put her on par with People who move Planets against the Gravity of the Sun. WW can move planets ? laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW can move planets ? laughing

Obviously You dont' read WW or the JLA. Superman, WW, and Martian Manhunter towed The earth. The Earth weights (5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000 ) metric tons. Now if you times that mass by the gravitational pull of the Sun, which is 300,000 times heavier and you have each of them pulling what would be about 1000 planet's earths give or take when factoring in The sun's mass/pull.

Endless Mike
Roma

FearOfBlood
She Hulk
(referring to the version who one-shotted Champion of The Universe)

dawsey28
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla75p414hj.jpg

Respect her.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362733&highlight=wonder+woman+forumid%3A98

guy222
other than pheonix what other female can take out WW. NO PREP !

her, kayla ballentine(sb), betsy braddock, rogue and she hulkie

Priest
Ultimate Colossus

Scoobless
Storm...

shifty

Priest
"Full Potential"..
Originally posted by Scoobless
Storm...

shifty

spidey-dude
Obviously You dont' read WW or the JLA. Superman, WW, and Martian Manhunter towed The earth. The Earth weights (5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000 ) metric tons. Now if you times that mass by the gravitational pull of the Sun, which is 300,000 times heavier and you have each of them pulling what would be about 1000 planet's earths give or take when factoring in The sun's mass/pull. ive seen some books where superman does some cool stuff out there in space but not WW

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Scoobless
Storm...

shifty storm did beat ww in a crossover

spidermonkey
Uhhhhhhhhhhh...

Originally posted by dawsey28
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla75p414hj.jpg

Respect her.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362733&highlight=wonder+woman+forumid%3A98

Tyranno-Chris
Scream, probably.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ive seen some books where superman does some cool stuff out there in space but not WW

Besides WW pulling a Third of the Earths' mass against the gravity of the Sun( thus making the pull 300,000 times harder), She in space has also beaten the best white martian warrior of the hyperclan, she has taken a punch to the face from the cosmic being Oblivion to no effect, she has beaten a daxamite( who are stronger than Even Superman), She has beaten Barda, a new God, Fought On apokolips as well as a thousand year war with Thor and Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.