Omega Flight VS Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
Gaurdian
BRB
US Agent
Talisman
Arachne
Sasquatch (not sure if he's a member)

VS

Dr Strange
Hulk
Surfer
GhostRider

who wins?

Draco69
Ooooh. Very good fight. Could go either way....

Talisman can match Dr. Strange.

BRB can match Surfer.

Sasquatch can match the Hulk.

Guardian can match or outright defeat Namor.

Ghost Rider can turn the tide though....

King_Mungi
Spirit of Vengeance falls under the control of the Spirit Binder Talisman smile

Also yeah could go either way, USAgent and Arachne don't aid much

Draco69
Talisman can deactivate Ghost Rider. But I'd think she'd be too busy with Dr. Strange.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
Talisman can deactivate Ghost Rider. But I'd think she'd be too busy with Dr. Strange.

Definetly, but the other spirits who abide by Talisman arn't.

Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't a large amount of this rely on Strange vs Talisman?

Once that fight is over odds are the team that still has thier mage has its chances increased considerably.

Accel
This would be a cool fight. Shame that the Defenders are most likely never getting back together, or we could probably see this in a fight some day.

I'd say it probably comes down to Talisman vs Strange and BRB vs Surfer. I'd give Surfer the edge over Bill, which would probably give the Defenders an edge overall. Then again, there is still Guardian and the Omega Flight does have the advantage of numbers here.

Is Namor in this? He's not listed in the first post, but I'd usually expect to find all of the Big 4 in each Defenders thread.

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Gaurdian
BRB
US Agent
Talisman
Arachne
Sasquatch (not sure if he's a member)

VS

Dr Strange
Hulk
Surfer
GhostRider

who wins?

defenders

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't a large amount of this rely on Strange vs Talisman?

Once that fight is over odds are the team that still has thier mage has its chances increased considerably.

Pretty much, that's if Tanaraq doesn't get involved.

Originally posted by Accel
I'd say it probably comes down to Talisman vs Strange and BRB vs Surfer. I'd give Surfer the edge over Bill, which would probably give the Defenders an edge overall. Then again, there is still Guardian and the Omega Flight does have the advantage of numbers here.

I agree, but we don't know who is under the Guardian attire. If it's James Hudson he could do something as he was built to battle Galactus. However, it's very unlikely it will be him in Omega Flight.

tjcoady
Defenders. Talisman is incredibly powerful, and I'm not downgrading the character but by definition Strange is the most powerful magician on earth. it would be an intense battle, but eventually Strange would take it, swinging the edge over to the defenders.

draxx_tOfU
somebody please correct me if im wrong...

but isnt talisman > strange...

but full-potential talisman = strange...

then again, didnt talisman defeat Llan who defeated strange?...

anyway, i think its pretty even...

tjcoady
Talisman is not greater than Strange- just about equal. and that's ONLY when she's channeling all of the spirits. on a regular day, Strange would take her out fairly easily.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by tjcoady
Talisman is not greater than Strange- just about equal. and that's ONLY when she's channeling all of the spirits. on a regular day, Strange would take her out fairly easily.

my bad!

i meant talisman < strange...

bigbran
Talisman is not greater than Strange- just about equal. and that's ONLY when she's channeling all of the spirits. on a regular day, Strange would take her out fairly easily. What about if Strange had prepped himself, or if he used his magic objects?

tjcoady
Originally posted by bigbran
What about if Strange had prepped himself, or if he used his magic objects?

personally I would say it depends on which of Strange's objects of power he uses. normally he only goes into battle with his cloak of levitation and his eye of agametto. but he's got a lot of really powerful ones he rarely uses (agammetto's orb, the purple gem, the wings of needless sorrow, the Oculus Oroboros, the wand of watoomb) , and if he took them into battle, it wouldn't be that tough of a fight for him... at least in my opinion. I have not seen ALL of Talisman's appearances, but generally she rarely commands all of her powers. her best showings aren't equal to Strange's.

bigbran
personally I would say it depends on which of Strange's objects of power he uses. normally he only goes into battle with his cloak of levitation and his eye of agametto. but he's got a lot of really powerful ones he rarely uses (agammetto's orb, the purple gem, the wings of needless sorrow, the Oculus Oroboros, the wand of watoomb) , and if he took them into battle, it wouldn't be that tough of a fight for him... at least in my opinion. I have not seen ALL of Talisman's appearances, but generally she rarely commands all of her powers. her best showings aren't equal to Strange's. I know.

I was just implying that Strange does have ways to turn tides.

I personally find it funny, for people to say that Talisman full power would equal Strange, and yet, they forgot about all his objects.

tjcoady
I know.

I was just implying that Strange does have ways to turn tides.

I personally find it funny, for people to say that Talisman full power would equal Strange, and yet, they forgot about all his objects.

agreed. sorry if I sounded pretentious. another thing that a lot of people don't get is that strange can call his objects of power to him fairly easily... he wouldn't need to physically go get them.

King_Mungi
Defenders. Talisman is incredibly powerful, and I'm not downgrading the character but by definition Strange is the most powerful magician on earth. it would be an intense battle, but eventually Strange would take it, swinging the edge over to the defenders.

Incorrect, even Strange has admited their equals and the Talisman 10,000 years ago defeated Llan a being that punked Strange twice.

Ummmm...no. She channels and cancels all magic even Loki's with ease without using spirits. More magic is used the stronger she gets. Your wrong again, where are you getting these facts?

Talisman now has full access to the Void, an entire universe full of goodies. As stated if the Void is fully unleashed could consume the universe. Don't underestimate her.

agreed. sorry if I sounded pretentious. another thing that a lot of people don't get is that strange can call his objects of power to him fairly easily... he wouldn't need to physically go get them.

Ummmm....as can Talisman. She used to think and she would get it now she has the powerful Void by her side.

Bouboumaster
The Defenders, unless Strange or Surfer is out.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Draco69

Sasquatch can match the Hulk.

Sure and:

2) and my penis can fly
3) i'm Stan Lee

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Sure and:

2) and my penis can fly
3) i'm Stan Lee

Congrats on being an idiot, I know it comes natural but you take it to a whole new level.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Sure and:

2) and my penis can fly
3) i'm Stan Lee

tanaraq-possesed sasquatch can easily dispatch hulk...

no expression

King_Mungi
Exiles Tanaraq ran through Kulan Gath (Dr.Strange level) and Zarathos like they were nothing. Tanaraq is also the embodiment of death on Earth when it was first commencing to come alive and rules over death and decay

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.