Superman vs Thing(Slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins? This isn't a joke some people on a another forum that shall remain nameless thinks that Thing is half as strong as Superman and that he can punch hard enough for Supes to feel it.

What do you guys think?

Soujaboy
No.

xmeat
supes wins but if its pineapple thing supes still wins.

TricksterPriest
Does this nameless individual's name start with an 'X'? roll eyes (sarcastic) I realize you know this is spite, but Digi is still going to lock this. Supes KTFOs Bengy.

Symmetric Chaos
Thing is at least as strong as Superman. I mean come on Ben has heart. shifty

Badabing
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Who wins? This isn't a joke some people on a another forum that shall remain nameless thinks that Thing is half as strong as Superman and that he can punch hard enough for Supes to feel it.

What do you guys think?
no expression

Superboy Prime
BUSTER WOLF!!!!!

TricksterPriest
eek! TERRY BOGARD FTW! laughing The ultimate hero with heart.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Does this nameless individual's name start with an 'X'? roll eyes (sarcastic) I realize you know this is spite, but Digi is still going to lock this. Supes KTFOs Bengy. Actually it's another forum. They think it will take Supes more than one punch to kayo Thing and that he is half as strong as Superman.

Symmetric Chaos
Actually it's another forum. They think it will take Supes more than one punch to kayo Thing and that he is half as strong as Superman.

Could you name this forum?

TricksterPriest
Oiiii.......nosweat

spidey-dude
if superman can take out hulk than thing is no match for him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Could you name this forum? Sorry but I am not gonna do that.

xmeat
lets not forget thing wouldn't quit when champion was beating the living hell outta him.

Endless Mike
This is a joke, right? I'd even give Golden - Age Supes good odds against Thing.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by xmeat
lets not forget thing wouldn't quit when champion was beating the living hell outta him.

He still lost though...

Accel
Save for one or two posters, almost all of them agree that Superman would win every time. They just don't believe Superman would one-shot Thing, mainly due to the fact that he's taken punches from top-tiers like Thor, Hulk, and others without falling down. I can see where they're coming from with that view on the fight.

TricksterPriest
Hmm, ok I can agree with that. It might take TWO, possibly THREE punches. laughing

spidey-dude
R.I.P Thing

snoopdogg
The thing I find funny is they think Thing is half as strong as Superman.

TricksterPriest
you sure it's not xmeat? nosweat

spidey-dude
The thing I find funny is they think Thing is half as strong as Superman. um a little less than half i say

Soljer

Indeed. Do they think that the Thing could hold half a black hole? Or lift a quarter of the spectre? Or move a hundredth of maggeddon?

The thing isn't even class 100, Superman is hundreds of times as strong.

Accel
Yeah, I don't know where that came from.

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
Save for one or two posters, almost all of them agree that Superman would win every time. They just don't believe Superman would one-shot Thing, mainly due to the fact that he's taken punches from top-tiers like Thor, Hulk, and others without falling down. I can see where they're coming from with that view on the fight.
I would generally agree with that but if Superman is at his "punching people from the sun to the Earth" levels of awesomeness, Thing is likely going down in one blow.

Hercules
I wouldn't say one blow, it may take a couple, because Grim is to dumb/brave (pick your option) to know when hes beat and stay down but he is going down.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Didn't realize Supes could fight. Ben Grimm beats him to a bloody pulp.

hunbu04
superman is atleast 10 times as stronger than thing, lets get real thing is not even half as strong as mortal hercules.

Soljer
Originally posted by hunbu04
superman is atleast 10 times as stronger than thing, lets get real thing is not even half as strong as mortal hercules.

Thing is eighty-ninety. Do you really think that Superman can only lift eight hundred tons? Please.

tkitna
The Thing gets killed, but I would like to think that he maybe able to take a shot or two before it happens.

Juntai
Originally posted by tkitna
The Thing gets killed, but I would like to think that he maybe able to take a shot or two before it happens. The fight would really end when Supes wanted to end it. If he's just coming in testing and stuff, Thing would last a few blows, if he flies wanting in wanting to end it at all costs, Thing couldn't take 1/10 of what he could deliver.

Redatom65
Originally posted by spidey-dude
if superman can take out hulk than thing is no match for him.

exactly my sentiments

dvampire
Thing gets punched to the moon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.