My marijuana speech for school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro

§P0oONY

terd40
a biased point of view. a good report takes no sides but informs the audience of the subject. perhaps cited medical reports to illustrate your case on not only the negitive effects but the possitive effects as well such as pain relief for those severly ill or with aids and the recent finding that alziemers effects have been found to be delayed by those under the influence of thc.
another good place for information would be norml (national organization for reforming marijuana laws). my 2 cents

Kongu Dude
Tis' is good stuff. spliff

AOR
Originally posted by terd40
a biased point of view. a good report takes no sides but informs the audience of the subject. perhaps cited medical reports to illustrate your case on not only the negitive effects but the possitive effects as well such as pain relief for those severly ill or with aids and the recent finding that alziemers effects have been found to be delayed by those under the influence of thc.
another good place for information would be norml (national organization for reforming marijuana laws). my 2 cents

Considering the marijuana is a "negative" drug, with very few positive aspects in its favor, it is very hard to be biased towards something that isn't good to start off with.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
Considering the marijuana is a "negative" drug, with very few positive aspects in its favor, it is very hard to be biased towards something that isn't good to start off with.
Exactly. no expression

DeNiro

DeNiro
Originally posted by terd40

THe speech only had to be like two minutes long so i just made 4 to 5 main points like the teacher told me and boom done i wrote a 7 page essay though on pot that is very elebrate

Dr. Badass420

DeNiro
**** that i hate smoking out of that shit gives you brain bubbles i hear

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by AOR

Possibly, no, definitely one of the most uneducated opinions I've seen on this forum.

-AC

lord xyz
You can have marijuana tea apparently. ermm

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by DeNiro
**** that i hate smoking out of that shit gives you brain bubbles i hear
what the **** is a brain bubble

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
what the **** is a brain bubble
Maybe a brain bubble. no expression

smoker4
Good speech but there are also psychological problems associated with it such as anxiety, depression and psychosis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.