well cna u help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boobsmagee
there may already be topics on these but im in a hurry and dont have time

i know theres a topic on air gear, but idk about air

do they have enything to do with each other?

and have eny of u seen on of them

i dont know how good air is

but i know air gear is very good from what ppl say

thanx for your time lata gtg

Blaxican
Air is really, really, really good for you. Without air you would suffocate and die.

Takiko_4ever
air gear and air is totally different
air gear is another Tenjou Tenge but with skater gangs.

Air is Yukito Kunisaki is on a journey, seeking a girl with wings who flies in the sky, as mentioned in a childhood tale. During this journey, he settles down in a small town, trying to make some money. There, he meets a strange girl named Misuzu. Misuzu quickly makes Yukito her friend and invites him to stay with her. Yukito decides to stay in the small town, and continue searching for the winged girl his mother had searched for in her life.

Magee
Anime is homosexual. Except dbz, naruto and maybe Akira.

Blaxican
No, SUperman is actually homosexual, and half the DC heros. Way too over rated.

boobsmagee
magee then gtfo of this forum there is no reason for you to be here

whats tenjou tenge? and thanks for the help, and doesnt it end up the girl he settled down is this winged girl?i think i may have seen something on this like a preview it sounds familiar

and off topic the board in your link, the register a new account link doesnt work on the forums :/

boobsmagee
can those questions be answered o.o?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.