War of the Telekinetics... Round Two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick666
Team TK1 won the last round and must now face a new set of contenders. The fight takes place on the dark side of the moon and blood lust is on. Which team will come out on top?
NOTE: Only Telekinesis is allowed for this battle.

Team Telekinetics One:
*Hyperstorm
*Phoenix "Jean Grey"
*"God-like" Cable

VS

Team Telekinetics Two:
*Superman 1000000
*Dark Phoenix
*Justice -with "Mind" & "Power" infinity gems

Swanky-Tuna
I submit that Superman 1m hasn't enough feats to go from, Dark Phoenix... wait...

Where is Dark Phoenix? "Phoenix" Jean Grey was supposed to be at a Herald level, right? Was Dark Phoenix stronger because she was crazier? Or was Dark Phoenix the crazy embodiment of the Phoenix Force in a cloned body? Crap, they should just throw all the cards out on Phoenix and start anew.

Oh, and this Justice I'm looking at doesn't look like he'd have the int, wis, wil, con, or even cha to use those gems.

I vote team 1.

derrick666
botty-bump

Kutulu
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I submit that Superman 1m hasn't enough feats to go from, Dark Phoenix... wait...

Where is Dark Phoenix? "Phoenix" Jean Grey was supposed to be at a Herald level, right? Was Dark Phoenix stronger because she was crazier? Or was Dark Phoenix the crazy embodiment of the Phoenix Force in a cloned body? Crap, they should just throw all the cards out on Phoenix and start anew.

Oh, and this Justice I'm looking at doesn't look like he'd have the int, wis, wil, con, or even cha to use those gems.

I vote team 1.

Superman one million held two galaxies together telekinetically, that's a pretty big TK feat.

derrick666
So..... who is the stronger telekinetic?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Kutulu
Superman one million held two galaxies together telekinetically, that's a pretty big TK feat.
Scan please?

derrick666
Booty-BUMP!

derrick666
Originally posted by Kutulu
So...... is this true?....or what? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.