Lady Shiva vs Lady Death Strike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
who wins no prep match?

xmarksthespot
Probably Deathstrike eventually, I'm uncertain whether nerve strikes would do anything against her cyborg body.

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
who wins no prep match?

lady dstrike

capt it up
bump.........

King Castle
obviously, LD.

unless you think this is CV
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/lady-shiva-vs-lady-deathstrike/551063/

facepalm2

srankmissingnin
Comicvine is a hot bed for insanity. I saw a thread there that was something like Midnighter vs the New Avengers, and the general consensus was that Midnighter would win... easily. Lunatics, the whole lot of them.

King Castle
i recall that thread..

worse thing is if you try to logically debate, they'll gang troll you, high 5 each other call it a winning debate.. worse moderating ever.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King Castle
i recall that thread..

worse thing is if you try to logically debate, they'll gang troll you, high 5 each other call it a winning debate.. worse moderating ever.

They are ridiculous. Someone tried to say with a straight face that Shang-Chi had never done anything note while at the same time going on about the abilities of Richard Dragon, a character who - quite literally - has no feats inside current DC cannon. His original series is Pre Crisis, his last series was retcon'd away by 52. Pretty much all he has done in current DC canon is train Huntress and Question.

Konton
Originally posted by King Castle
i recall that thread..

It's like Fox News stick out tongue

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Konton
It's like Fox News stick out tongue respect

King Castle
here it is

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-midnighter-vs-the-new-avengers/400367/

srankmissingnin
Lunatics. Grifter stalemates him. Hawkesmoore stalemates him. Zealot stalemates him and arguable beating him prior to interference. Nemesis beats him AND Hawkesmoore. And people think he can solo the New Avengers? Insanity.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Lunatics. Grifter stalemates him. Hawkesmoore stalemates him. Zealot stalemates him and arguable beating him prior to interference. Nemesis beats him AND Hawkesmoore. And people think he can solo the New Avengers? Insanity. A lot of people also agreed with H1 in a superman vs. thanos thread and said all of supes feats>>>Thanos's.

srankmissingnin
The thing that pisses me off the most about Comicvine is that they include trades in the appearance list. Really? You mean the trade collection issues a character appears in also include said character? Thanks for flooding the appearance lists with multiple one issue entries because someone was too stupid to figure that out. Navigating those lists is like pulling teeth.

The triva is fun though.

SuperMan103
comicvine is dc biased.

King Castle
its not just being DC bias but majority are ignorant to comic history, most only possess cursory knowledge of comic characters.

YFZ 350
Deathstrike wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.