Colossus runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Colossus has no prep and is fully healed for each battle,which takes place on a giant Batdude's stomach

1.Longshot
2.Beast
3.Spiderman(No webs)
4.Cable and Deadpool(No Powers bar healing)
5.Thing
6.Sasquatch(No Elder god)
7.Thunderstrike(With mace)
8.White Martian(No power bar Durability and strength)
9.Wonder Woman(No equipment,Flight,Speed or Godwave)
10.Supreman(Only Strenght,for this fight Colossus has his Ultimate incarnations Strength added to his own)

How far does he get?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Colossus has no prep and is fully healed for each battle,which takes place on a giant Batdude's stomach

1.Longshot
2.Beast
3.Spiderman(No webs)
5.Thing
10.Supreman(Only Strenght,for this fight Colossus has his Ultimate incarnations Strength added to his own)

How far does he get?

He makes it to Thunderstrike and goes down (probably). He definitely wouldn't make it past the White Martian anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Martian_mind
....He could take the martian if he rubbed his hands together,sparked and made Batdude's navel hair combust

Nikkolas
If he's being healed after each fight...why is it a gauntlet?

Regardless, he doesn't get passed Thing.

King_Mungi
Stops at 5, Sasquatch stops him.

Nikkolas
5 is Thing.

And it doesn't matter as if Sasquatch stops him, Thing can stop him. Sasquatch said himself that his strength is not on Thing's level.

Hercules
He starts to struggle at 5 but has a chance to make it as far as 8.

Soujaboy
Stops at Sasquatch.

Bouboumaster
Stop at Thing.

Jyppe
What the hell would Colossus do with a prep? Call an ambulance for the future? blink

harri
number 7 he stops at cool

harri
cool

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Nikkolas
5 is Thing.

And it doesn't matter as if Sasquatch stops him, Thing can stop him. Sasquatch said himself that his strength is not on Thing's level.

Bad writing, Thing has also said that Sasquatch is stronger. When has Thing ever tossed 250 tons 1000 feet with ease?

Dinalfos
Sas can take him.

Metalmanx
I honestly don't think so. I think Colossus would take the slight majority over Sasquatch.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I honestly don't think so. I think Colossus would take the slight majority over Sasquatch.

Ummmm...why? Unlike Thing and Colossus, Sasquatch can increase his strength via rage or pain. Even without it he tosses over 200 tons like nothing.

Metalmanx
Never said Sasquatch wasn't super-strong, because he is. But at the same time, so is Colossus.

And also, in my opinion, Colossus is the superior fighter, with superior speed and agility as well. And then virtually limitless endurance/stamina. And, of course, his greater durability. Sassy is very durable, I know this (I never downplay Sasquatch), but you and I both know that Colossus is far more durable than he.

King_Mungi
Never said Sasquatch wasn't super-strong, because he is. But at the same time, so is Colossus.

And also, in my opinion, Colossus is the superior fighter, with superior speed and agility as well. And then virtually limitless endurance/stamina. And, of course, his greater durability. Sassy is very durable, I know this (I never downplay Sasquatch), but you and I both know that Colossus is far more durable than he.

Not on Sasquatch level

Colossus does not have superior speed or agility, as noted Sasquatch is one of the most agile super heavyweights in comics. Plus Sasquatch fighting skill is top form too, as he too trains every day in the Department H's "Danger Room" and the fact Walter is a super genius. Ummm...so does Sasquatch, and Sasquatch durability can increase via rage or pain just like the Hulk. He can take armor peircing machine gun fire with no ill effect, and shrug of tank blasts, as well as fall over 1000 feet into a building with no damage and perfectly fine. His base durability is very high and can increase.

snoopdogg
Gets to 7. Possibly 8 but does not get passed the Martian.

Jyppe
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ummmm...why? Unlike Thing and Colossus, Sasquatch can increase his strength via rage or pain. Even without it he tosses over 200 tons like nothing.

Wasn't that because of Tanaraq's influence over him grew bigger?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jyppe
Wasn't that because of Tanaraq's influence over him grew bigger?

Nope, base Sasquatch. This was Sasquatch first apperance.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasplane1.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men120b.jpg

Jyppe
Ummmm...why? Unlike Thing and Colossus, Sasquatch can increase his strength via rage or pain.

I kinda meant this part, sorry for being so indistinct.

King_Mungi
I kinda meant this part, sorry for being so indistinct.

Yeah at that point yes Tanaraq is influencing him. However, depending on what happens it's not instant and continues to grow stronger. Sasquatch even beat the Savage Hulk from the Dreamqueen realm without "Tanaraq" out.

Jyppe
Yeah at that point yes Tanaraq is influencing him. However, depending on what happens it's not instant and continues to grow stronger. Sasquatch even beat the Savage Hulk from the Dreamqueen realm without "Tanaraq" out.

The way I understood the stipulations of this fight is that Tanaraq has nothing to do with Sasquatch in this fight. So, if I've understood correctly, Sasquatch cannot amp up without the influence of Tanaraq, correct?

We better ask the thread startter for more specific stipulations.

King_Mungi
The way I understood the stipulations of this fight is that Tanaraq has nothing to do with Sasquatch in this fight. So, if I've understood correctly, Sasquatch cannot amp up without the influence of Tanaraq, correct?

We better ask the thread startter for more specific stipulations.

Then it's just Walter in human form, as Sasquatch IS Tanaraq he just can't tap into his full power such as death & decay, magical backlash, unlimited strength, etc. Even base Sasquatch showed no strength limits, handbook list him as class 70 but yeah...*shakes head* we know how accurate that is.

Jyppe
Then it's just Walter in human form, as Sasquatch IS Tanaraq he just can't tap into his full power such as death & decay, magical backlash, unlimited strength, etc. Even base Sasquatch showed no strength limits, handbook list him as class 70 but yeah...*shakes head* we know how accurate that is.

ButSasquatchstatedthatThingisstrongerthanheisinInf
inityCrusade mad

stick out tongue

King_Mungi
ButSasquatchstatedthatThingisstrongerthanheisinInf
inityCrusade mad

stick out tongue

Thing stated Sasquatch was stronger in Marvel-Two-In-One.... wink

snoopdogg
I emailed Marvel.com about Tanaraq and Sasquatch and this is what they had to say. I copy and pasted this from my email response.

1. Is Sasquatch still infulenced by Tanaraq?

It seems unlikely at the moment, as he is in Snowbird's original body
and that should have been resistant. However nothing is certain in the
Marvel universe...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I emailed Marvel.com about Tanaraq and Sasquatch and this is what they had to say. I copy and pasted this from my email response.

1. Is Sasquatch still infulenced by Tanaraq?

It seems unlikely at the moment, as he is in Snowbird's original body
and that should have been resistant. However nothing is certain in the
Marvel universe...

Ummm...havn't I already showed you scans disproving that several times? Even Snowbird just as Snowbird just taking Sasquatch form got possessed by Tanaraq twice, and at the end of vol.1 it stated when Walter gained her body he was losing control each time he transformed

snoopdogg
Ummm...havn't I already showed you scans disproving that several times? Even Snowbird just as Snowbird just taking Sasquatch form got possessed by Tanaraq twice, and at the end of vol.1 it stated when Walter gained her body he was losing control each time he transformed I was just showing what Marvel editors had to say on the subject. Imo he does not show the Tanaraq amping abilities enough to count it as a factor.

King_Mungi
---------------------------------------------
Tanaraq
Alpha Flight #119 (Vol.1): Tanaraq
Just confirmation of Sasquatch still losing control, Tanaraq is still alive and very present so it's very likely he is taking control once again. As mentioned earlier as well when Snowbird transformed into Tanaraq to fight Pestilence Tanaraq took over and with the rest of the Great Beasts attacked Alpha Flight

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-03.jpg
Alpha Flight #59 (Vol.1): Tanaraq
Snowbird wanted to kill Pestilence as he was the personification of death so she transformed into Tanaraq as The Great Beasts were embodiments of death on Earth when it was first commencing to come alive. It was stated "the Great Beasts rule over death and decay, and can implore death and decay as a weapon against mankind". However, due to taking Tanaraq's form Pestilence allowed him to take control

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight38-14.jpg
2. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight38-15.jpg
3. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight38-16.jpg
Alpha Flight Annual #1: Tanaraq
Snowbird knows the risks that if she transforms into Tanaraq he could take control if she remains in the form to long. Just to note if she transforms into Tanaraq in her mortol form she can't transform and gain the full power of Tanaraq as she has to be a goddess to do that

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight-Annual01-1986-16.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight-Annual01-1986-17.jpg

etc...

King_Mungi
I was just showing what Marvel editors had to say on the subject. Imo he does not show the Tanaraq amping abilities enough to count it as a factor.

Actually it does, every time he transforms he's impacted by it as stated. Also often holds back due to fear losing control...stated on panel.

snoopdogg
The damm f*ckers at Marvel also retconned Blades origin of his vampiric powers. But he is stronger than Captain America...

> 2. In the Marvel Knights handbook it states when Morbius bit Blade
it gave
> him the traditional powers of a Vampire with no weakensses. But in
the
> recent Blade #5 it says in the comic that Morbius' bite didn't change
Blade
> it just made him mad or something. I don't get it I guess.

It's a retcon - as originally presented, Morbius' bite gave Blade
vampiric powers which he lacked before.

> And would Blade
> be stronger than Cap. America?

Yes. Cap is peak human strength, whereas Blade has genuine, if low
level, superhuman strength.

King_Mungi
The damm f*ckers at Marvel also retconned Blades origin of his vampiric powers. But he is stronger than Captain America...

> 2. In the Marvel Knights handbook it states when Morbius bit Blade
it gave
> him the traditional powers of a Vampire with no weakensses. But in
the
> recent Blade #5 it says in the comic that Morbius' bite didn't change
Blade
> it just made him mad or something. I don't get it I guess.

It's a retcon - as originally presented, Morbius' bite gave Blade
vampiric powers which he lacked before.

> And would Blade
> be stronger than Cap. America?

Yes. Cap is peak human strength, whereas Blade has genuine, if low
level, superhuman strength.

That actually saddens me, I really like Blade. Not so much his new series which is meh! but I still support it. Why would they change it? as they based it off the movies.

snoopdogg
That actually saddens me, I really like Blade. Not so much his new series which is meh! but I still support it. Why would they change it? as they based it off the movies. I'm guessing they changed it to make it more like the movies. The series is pretty good aside from the art. Art is important to me, almost as much as the writing.

Jyppe
Thing stated Sasquatch was stronger in Marvel-Two-In-One.... wink

I guess sense of humor is something you're born with confused

King_Mungi
I'm guessing they changed it to make it more like the movies. The series is pretty good aside from the art. Art is important to me, almost as much as the writing.

Prior to the movies Blade was just a human basically immune to vampire bites. I tend to agree, but the cover art is incredible. I love that style.

I guess sense of humor is something you're born with confused

oooook, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uWjkR4cFC4

LordFear
Thunderstrike puts him down

Hercules

oooook, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uWjkR4cFC4

Oh how low Odinson hath fallen, it twould be too embaressing to even bestow the gift on one such as he.

Now we know what happened to Thor, he became a second rate chippendale/lounge singer...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Hercules
Oh how low Odinson hath fallen, it twould be too embaressing to even bestow the gift on one such as he.

Now we know what happened to Thor, he became a second rate chippendale/lounge singer...

The correct answer is "muscle rock" is the future

Hercules
"Muscle Rock" just typing it makes me shudder!

Anyway, I've always thought Sasquatch was under rated, he is definetly going to be giving Colossus trouble, I may change my opinion about Colossus getting to number 8.

Sas is definetly going to give him some serious trouble.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Hercules
"Muscle Rock" just typing it makes me shudder!

Anyway, I've always thought Sasquatch was under rated, he is definetly going to be giving Colossus trouble, I may change my opinion about Colossus getting to number 8.

Sas is definetly going to give him some serious trouble.

"So you think you'll take another Piece of me, for your intellectual need?"

I suggest you check out the Sasquatch Respect Thread, as his tossing 250 tons 1000 feet isn't his most impressive one. Colossus is not getting past a non-jobbing Sasquatch.

Nikkolas
Thing stops him.

Metalmanx
I fully believe Sasquatch will give him his toughest fight BY FAR. But I believe that Colossus's skills are superior to Sassy's, even if his strength is not. And Colossus is actually quite tactical as well.

I see Colossus just barely defeating Sasquatch but being put down by the White Martian.

And no, Thing does not stop him. no expression

Nikkolas
Thing crushes Colossus. Compared to the bricks Thing usually deals with...what the heck is the Tin Man?

King_Mungi
I fully believe Sasquatch will give him his toughest fight BY FAR. But I believe that Colossus's skills are superior to Sassy's, even if his strength is not. And Colossus is actually quite tactical as well.

I see Colossus just barely defeating Sasquatch but being put down by the White Martian.

Of course I disagree, as Sasquatch fighting skill are not vastly inferior to Colossus. Ummm...so is Walter, he is a super genius after all.

xmarksthespot
Thing and Colossus would be a pretty even fight.

Sasquatch would beat him if he passes Thing.

Metalmanx
Thing crushes Colossus. Compared to the bricks Thing usually deals with...what the heck is the Tin Man?

That statement alone is sufficient enough to tell me you're the one that doesn't know a damn thing about Colossus.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Thing and Colossus would be a pretty even fight.

Sasquatch would beat him if he passes Thing.

That better not be Shatner in your sig sad

xmarksthespot
That better not be Shatner in your sig sad It's not Shatner. It's better than Shatner.

It's Denny Crane. cool

http://youtube.com/watch?v=id5hK0dLutk&mode=related&search=

Nikkolas
So, Colossus isn't a joke compared to Hulk? Thor? Full-Powered Wrecker? Bi-Beast? Wonder-Man? Sasquatch? Namor? Thing has fought them all and done pretty well in all of them.

Tell me when Tin Man forcibly removes Prince Namor from the water. Or is hurting Thor or Bi-Beast with his punches.

Metalmanx
So, Colossus isn't a joke compared to Hulk? Thor? Full-Powered Wrecker? Bi-Beast? Wonder-Man? Sasquatch? Namor? Thing has fought them all and done pretty well in all of them.

Tell me when Tin Man forcibly removes Prince Namor from the water. Or is hurting Thor or Bi-Beast with his punches.

Now you're just misunderstanding me.

I know that Hulk/Thor/Full-Powered Wrecker/Bi-Beast/Wonder-Man/Namor > Colossus. But I also know that Hulk/Thor/Full-Powered Wrecker/Bi-Beast/Wonder-Man/Namor > Thing, too.

Colossus is stronger than Thing. He's far more durable. He's arguably a better fighter. He's more agile. He's faster. He's smarter. He's tactically smarter. He has superior endurance.

And honestly, I'd LOVE to show you Colossus dragging Namor out of the water. Problem is, he hasn't done it. Not because he can't, but because he hasn't. I'd also love if Colossus had a fraction of the number of showings Thing has. Like I've stated in a previous thread, if Colossus were also 1/4 of a permanently-four-person team, I'm sure I'd have many more feats for you.

Superman has never beaten Jubilee before. Does that mean he can't?

Nikkolas
Thing's taken the best shots Wrecker had and KO'ed him.

Thing stalemated Namor underwater.

Thing once had the edge in a fight with Hulk and the ONLY thing that allowed Hulk to win was Ben's love arriving and then him being distracted and Hulk cheapshotting him.

Thor...well, Thing once fought a no-hammer Thor. I forget how it went. It wasn't much of a fight, though.

I didn't realize Colossus had done anything on the level of yanking Namor out of the water against his will.

I didn't know Piotr has ever taken a nova Blast and not even been very hurt or KO'ed. Or been wailed on by FP Wrecker and his crowbar (while a power-sharing Wrecker KO'ed Hulk with one blow in the past....). One will be hard-pressed to find someone Thing HASNT' thrown down with. Colossus has a long way to go to prove he's as durable as Thing.

...not even close to being as smart as Ben.

Ben's usually goes against the top tier and higher and lives. It sure ain't because he's the most durable guy in the universe. He uses his head and, by doing so, usually looks good no matter who he fights.

He probably doesn't go drag him out of the water 'cause he'd rust. smile

Colossus is always in X-books. He seldom appears in anything else. Which is one of the main reasons you'll never see him have fights like Ben's. he's busy fighting X-villains who are other mutants. Not the crap Ben squares off against on average.

But Supes has shown things to make it reasonable for us to say he can.

What has the Tin Man shown us that makes it feasible that he could yank Namor out of the water?

xmarksthespot
I like how you selectively omitted this part...
I'd also love if Colossus had a fraction of the number of showings Thing has. Like I've stated in a previous thread, if Colossus were also 1/4 of a permanently-four-person team, I'm sure I'd have many more feats for you....to which I take it you don't really have a response. doped

Characters with solo titles, characters on smaller teams will invariably have more feats purely due to more appearances.

Thing is most certainly not Thor's level no matter how much heart he has.

Jyppe

I didn't know Piotr has ever taken a nova Blast and not even been very hurt or KO'ed. Or been wailed on by FP Wrecker and his crowbar (while a power-sharing Wrecker KO'ed Hulk with one blow in the past....). One will be hard-pressed to find someone Thing HASNT' thrown down with. Colossus has a long way to go to prove he's as durable as Thing.

One could bring the point of the adamantium claws. Colossus has taken them at least once, without major damage. Well, Thing.. He just got owned by them.

One could also bring up the fights with Gladiator & Classic Juggernaut.

AFAIK, Namor doesn't weight above 100 tons... That wasn't retconned to Thing punching Namor from the water, was it?

swerve1988
clears it....supes is a BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikkolas
He sure has given him pause in physical fights so he's not terribly outclassed.

One could point out those claws cut Thanos...

Colossus > Thanos.?

Except the fight with Classic Juggernaut was full of PIS and CIS. Ben wasn't fighting as he typically does.

And Glads power varies on his confidence. He beat the hell out of the entire FF so I'm guessing he was pretty confident. Can you prove he wasn't more confident , and thus more powerful, in that encounter?

One could also point out the crap Ben has done, like going through the Avengers line-up.

Not that I know of.

And Namor doesn't weigh 100 tons. But every physical state is amped when he's in it, hence how he can lift destroyers and such. Yet Ben forcibly removed him from the water.

Clobberin Time!
Thing stops him. Very true. Colossus will not get passed Thing. Sasquatch should be before Thing anyways in this gauntlet. Thing took Sasquatches blows and to no avail.

Metalmanx
Cue King_Mungi...

Grimm22

He's basicly dead even with Thing, and even if he does get past Ben, he would definitly not be getting past Sasquatch no

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Grimm22
He's basicly dead even with Thing, and even if he does get past Ben, he would definitly not be getting past Sasquatch no Are you saying Thing cannot beat Sasquatch?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
Are you saying Thing cannot beat Sasquatch?

They have fought before and they pretty even, but Ben only was able to fight on Walter's level because of his will-power

I would give Sasquatch the majority over Ben, about 7/10

Clobberin Time!
They have fought before and they pretty even, but Ben only was able to fight on Walter's level because of his will-power

I would give Sasquatch the majority over Ben, about 7/10 Did you see Sasquatches fight with Jobbernaut? He was begging Juggy to hold up a second while he caught his breath, then Juggy sent him for a ride. If I remember right Sasquatch had to have help from somebody to draw Juggies attention away from him so he could catch his breath.

Clobberin Time!
And this was the same Juggernaut who could not even lift Colossus' max weight.

Thing>Sasquatch & Colossus.

Grimm22
Did you see Sasquatches fight with Jobbernaut? He was begging Juggy to hold up a second while he caught his breath, then Juggy sent him for a ride. If I remember right Sasquatch had to have help from somebody to draw Juggies attention away from him so he could catch his breath.

Classic Juggernaut?

Grimm22
And this was the same Juggernaut who could not even lift Colossus' max weight.

I REALLY hope you don't mean at the same time no expression

Clobberin Time!
I REALLY hope you don't mean at the same time no expression No, I do not. That would be fanboyish.

Clobberin Time!
Classic Juggernaut? No the current weak Juggernaut. He's around 80 tons level or so.

pr1983

1.Longshot
2.Beast
3.Spiderman(No webs)
5.Thing

How far does he get?

Probably 6 i'd say...

Jyppe
Thanos weakened himself. He basicly said he lowered his own physical stats with the IG. And people say that if Thanos was prepared for the strike it wouldn't have done nothing as Thanos has complitely molecular control over his body. Did the scratch do anything to him? nope

Doesn't chance the fact that Thing got owned in 3 blows, and could not do anything about it.

Can you prove he wasn't more confident when he fought Colossus? He was there for Dark Pheonix so I bet he was pretty ready & prepared for the fight. Can you prove he wasn't more confident in the Colossus fight?

And, the line up consisted of?

What's there to keep namor attached to the water? Some macigal bond? I think not. How many times has Thing got his ass handed to him by Namor. Many times.

What's there to put Thing above Colossus? Besides, Mungi's Sasquatch owns Thing or Colossus smile

King_Mungi
Cue King_Mungi...

I already had this debate with him, he doesn't like facts and scans.

Did you see Sasquatches fight with Jobbernaut? He was begging Juggy to hold up a second while he caught his breath, then Juggy sent him for a ride. If I remember right Sasquatch had to have help from somebody to draw Juggies attention away from him so he could catch his breath.

Sad, no Sasquatch was not begging and notice the fact it was SASQUATCH's hit that caused the huge crater. Not Jugz, so why would Sasquatch even be hurt? Also did you see who looked the worse at the end of the fight? Sasquatch was fine, Jugz face was a mess. Also badly written as Snowbird can't be the in States due to mystical spell, but she was there, Guardian has a shield and what Northstar did would not depower him as he generates the power internally. I guess you have to have some knowledge about characters to actually know it was meant to make X-Men in a good light. Plus the fact current Jugz got annihilated by the Wrecking Crew, and in Omega Flight #1, Sasquatch ko'es Wrecker and Thunderball with one hit and rumor is he is going to kill the whole team.

No the current weak Juggernaut. He's around 80 tons level or so.

Incorrect, even as stated in the handbooks current Jugz is still class 100

Besides, Mungi's Sasquatch owns Thing or Colossus smile

I didn't make him up, all I have said is on-panel feats.

Metalmanx
Sad, no Sasquatch was not begging and notice the fact it was SASQUATCH's hit that caused the huge crater. Not Jugz, so why would Sasquatch even be hurt? Also did you see who looked the worse at the end of the fight? Sasquatch was fine, Jugz face was a mess. Also badly written as Snowbird can't be the in States due to mystical spell, but she was there, Guardian has a shield and what Northstar did would not depower him as he generates the power internally. I guess you have to have some knowledge about characters to actually know it was meant to make X-Men in a good light. Plus the fact current Jugz got annihilated by the Wrecking Crew, and in Omega Flight #1, Sasquatch ko'es Wrecker and Thunderball with one hit and rumor is he is going to kill the whole team.

Sure looked to me like they hit each other at the same time, and that's what caused the crater. And even then, Juggy was up and ready first. I don't really feel like arguing about this certain event too much, since we've already been here and done that. In addition, Sasquatch has a stronger healing factor than current Juggernaut. That's why he didn't look messed up at the end of the fight. In my opinion of that fight, Juggernaut beat Sasqautch one-on-one.

Classic Juggernaut?

Nope. Current.

No the current weak Juggernaut. He's around 80 tons level or so.

Current Juggernaut is still class 100 in strength. It's just no longer limitless like it used to be.

Hah. I'd say I hope you are kidding, but I know you aren't. So it'd just be a waste of time.

King_Mungi
Sure looked to me like they hit each other at the same time, and that's what caused the crater. And even then, Juggy was up and ready first. I don't really feel like arguing about this certain event too much, since we've already been here and done that. In addition, Sasquatch has a stronger healing factor than current Juggernaut. That's why he didn't look messed up at the end of the fight. In my opinion of that fight, Juggernaut beat Sasqautch one-on-one.

That's not what was shown and not even an extra sound txt to indicate that. So what? Sasquatch paused but up his guard and told Jugz to hold up a second then when his guard was down he clocked him. Wow, have we ever seen Sasquatch ever do that? NEVER, even against people vastly I mean vastly stronger than Sasquatch and Cain. Bad writing. Except he had NO damage, while Cain's face looked like it was falling off...literally. You would be wrong, since a) fight ended with Sammy getting in the way when they were going for shot for shot b) If you actually believe that was a non-jobbing Walter. So if Walter can go 30 minutes against the Savage Hulk with no physical damage either, it makes sense Cain did what he did? roll eyes (sarcastic) Bad writing. It was the Draco ark for goodness sake.

jasofisc
well i think colossus gets to 9 on a good day. However normally he gets 5 out of 5 on think Sasquatch (no elder god strength) and thunder strike, he only gets 4 out of 10 with he white martian (with out its powers besides strength and durriblity) and 2 or 3 out of ten aganst wonderwoman and supes

jasofisc
That's not what was shown and not even an extra sound txt to indicate that. So what? Sasquatch paused but up his guard and told Jugz to hold up a second then when his guard was down he clocked him. Wow, have we ever seen Sasquatch ever do that? NEVER, even against people vastly I mean vastly stronger than Sasquatch and Cain. Bad writing. Except he had NO damage, while Cain's face looked like it was falling off...literally. You would be wrong, since a) fight ended with Sammy getting in the way when they were going for shot for shot b) If you actually believe that was a non-jobbing Walter. So if Walter can go 30 minutes against the Savage Hulk with no physical damage either, it makes sense Cain did what he did? roll eyes (sarcastic) Bad writing. It was the Draco ark for goodness sake.

I thought it was right before the draco ark.

anyway it was PIS one basic reason, Sasquatch was taken to the limit which should have made the elder God strength come out and smash jobbernaut. (oh and Sasquatch was pretty beaten up, at one point his cheek was swallon and he was bleeding, but it seemed to heal by the end of the book)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jasofisc

anyway it was PIS one basic reason, Sasquatch was taken to the limit which should have made the elder God strength come out and smash jobbernaut. (oh and Sasquatch was pretty beaten up, at one point his cheek was swallon and he was bleeding, but it seemed to heal by the end of the book)

Right before, and then after they clashed again in the Draco ark which was filled with even worse PIS sad

Sasquatch has got knocked around by people vastly above him and Juggernaut and he had no physical damage there. Even without using Elder God strength, Sasquatch tossed 250 tons 1000 feet...with ease, draged and lifted out of the water a fully equipped destroyer, caught a 6 story apartment building from falling over. He's a beat even without Tanaraq amping him up.

Clobberin Time!
I already had this debate with him, he doesn't like facts and scans.

Incorrect, even as stated in the handbooks current Jugz is still class 100

I didn't make him up, all I have said is on-panel feats. Wow talk about a biased view of the fight. Juggy and Sasquatch both hit each other at the same time. It wasn't Sasquatch that did all of that. laughing out loud I swear everytime Sasquatch gets his @ss kicked you start crying PIS or bad-writing or some crap about Tanaraq that we never see. Post the fight so people can see Juggy had Walter begging for mercy and had to have outside help to draw Juggies attention from him. Vindicator knew Sasquatch was in some serious trouble. He learned his lesson from that fight that he actually put on Hulk-buster armor in the rematch for a reason.

King_Mungi
Wow talk about a biased view of the fight. Juggy and Sasquatch both hit each other at the same time. It wasn't Sasquatch that did all of that. laughing out loud I swear everytime Sasquatch gets his @ss kicked you start crying PIS or bad-writing or some crap about Tanaraq that we never see. Post the fight so people can see Juggy had Walter begging for mercy and had to have outside help to draw Juggies attention from him. Vindicator knew Sasquatch was in some serious trouble. He learned his lesson from that fight that he actually put on Hulk-buster armor in the rematch for a reason.

Oh? that's not what is shown now is it? Never saw? Uhhh...your an idiot, I already showed you scans of Tanaraq even members in this thread have mentioned Tanaraq. As I mentioned after the hit, Sasquatch lowered his guard and Jugz hit him. Then a pissed off Sasquatch later charged at Jugz and they went shot for shot. Once again since you avoided it, who looked worse? I already posted it in the Sasquatch Respect thread. Right so going against the Savage Hulk for over 30 minutes when he didn't want to fight, but 5 minutes against the depowered Juggernaut is to much? Oh my. You call me biased? Even Grimm22 a HUGE advocate for Thing on this board, knows what Sasquatch can do.

Clobberin Time!
Oh? that's not what is shown now is it? Never saw? Uhhh...your an idiot, I already showed you scans of Tanaraq even members in this thread have mentioned Tanaraq. As I mentioned after the hit, Sasquatch lowered his guard and Jugz hit him. Then a pissed off Sasquatch later charged at Jugz and they went shot for shot. Once again since you avoided it, who looked worse? I already posted it in the Sasquatch Respect thread. Right so going against the Savage Hulk for over 30 minutes when he didn't want to fight, but 5 minutes against the depowered Juggernaut is to much? Oh my. You call me biased? Even Grimm22 a HUGE advocate for Thing on this board, knows what Sasquatch can do. Hey thanks for calling me a idiot for voicing my views. That's real cool.

Show scans of the fight so people can see here. Sasquatch was in trouble and Vindicator knew it.

Sasquatch fought Hulk, but Sasquatches own words he says the Hulk kicked his @ss. That's cannon.

King_Mungi
Hey thanks for calling me a idiot for voicing my views. That's real cool.

Show scans of the fight so people can see here. Sasquatch was in trouble and Vindicator knew it.

Sasquatch fought Hulk, but Sasquatches own words he says the Hulk kicked his @ss. That's cannon.

Oh? uninformed conjucture which you claim as fact is a logical view point? Uh huh.

*points to respect thread*

Uh huh, and we clearly saw the fight he didn't and in the fight he even says he didn't even want to fight as he felt he was the real monster. Uh huh....

Clobberin Time!
Oh? uninformed conjucture which you claim as fact is a logical view point? Uh huh.

*points to respect thread*

Uh huh, and we clearly saw the fight he didn't and in the fight he even says he didn't even want to fight as he felt he was the real monster. Uh huh.... Where was Tanaraq when Champion knocked him out with a single shot? Or when he fought Wrecker, Juggernaut, Thing, Collective etc? He's never used Tanaraq's influence to win a fight.

You are saying Sasquatch didn't want to fight the Hulk? Didn't he say Hulk was getting stronger so he had to end the fight...but could not?

King_Mungi
Where was Tanaraq when Champion knocked him out with a single shot? Or when he fought Wrecker, Juggernaut, Thing, Collective etc? He's never used Tanaraq's influence to win a fight.

You are saying Sasquatch didn't want to fight the Hulk? Didn't he say Hulk was getting stronger so he had to end the fight...but could not?

*sigh* Please do your research. Even in the Wrecker fight they made a direct comment he was losing control. Champion and Thing was pre-Tanaraq was revealed and he didn't need it against Thing and when he did get pissed which unleashes Tanaraq he DESTROYED Thing. We don't know what happened with the Collective fight, but if you knew anything about Alpha Flight the jobbed so the new series Omega Flight could be created.

Yes, if you actually read the entire fight he clearly says it got out of hand and didn't want to continue as he felt he was the true monster

edit: If you actually think a writer will allow Sasquatch to always become an Elder God in each fight you have another thing coming. He has thr ability, but due to PIS/CIS doesn't use it in many fights outside of Alpha Flight. Even Oeming stated in Omega Flight the Great Beasts will play a huge factor. Hell without giving into Tanaraq, SAsquatch beat the Hulk in the Dreamqueen realm

Clobberin Time!
*sigh* Please do your research. Even in the Wrecker fight they made a direct comment he was losing control. Champion and Thing was pre-Tanaraq was revealed and he didn't need it against Thing and when he did get pissed which unleashes Tanaraq he DESTROYED Thing. We don't know what happened with the Collective fight, but if you knew anything about Alpha Flight the jobbed so the new series Omega Flight could be created.

Yes, if you actually read the entire fight he clearly says it got out of hand and didn't want to continue as he felt he was the true monster

edit: If you actually think a writer will allow Sasquatch to always become an Elder God in each fight you have another thing coming. He has thr ability, but due to PIS/CIS doesn't use it in many fights outside of Alpha Flight. Even Oeming stated in Omega Flight the Great Beasts will play a huge factor. Hell without giving into Tanaraq, SAsquatch beat the Hulk in the Dreamqueen realm If he was loosing control against the Wrecker why did he get b!tch slapped so easily?

When Sasquatch "destroyed" Thing he was in his exo-suit. Not good comparison.

Hulk kicked his @ss easily. That's what Sasquatch says.

Face it Sasquatch is a 70 ton bruiser. Your version of Sasquatch is a fairy tale.

King_Mungi

Clobberin Time!

King_Mungi
Sasquatch didn't k.o. Wrecker in a punch by himself. laughing out loud

Thing>exo-suit Thing. Most people would agree.

All of those strength feats are nice. But they are not as impressive as Namors, Herc, Thors, etc. Sasquatch is a mid-level brick and nothing more. Don't make him out to be something he's not.

You always say "Thing admitted Sasquatch is stronger" but why can't you swallow Sasquatch saying "Hulk beat me easily"?

Omega Flight #1...yes he did

Yes, but not by a huge span as said by Ben and Reed Richards

All those people you listed are class 100, you said he was class 70 I showed you scans going against that. I showed you ONE post from the respect thread, just one. Right, because everything I have posted is some how a fake and didn't actually happen roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because he didn't as I have seen the fight, and Ranark said Sasquatch was stronger than Thing as well. Plus the fact as I mentioned Sasquatch has beat an alternate reality Hulk as well. Sooooo....ta da.

Clobberin Time!
BTW being you pulled out scans show the one of Juggernaut mowing down Sasquatch.

King_Mungi
BTW being you pulled out scans show the one of Juggernaut mowing down Sasquatch.

Oh he mowed him down now? Are you actually going to provide any form of evidence or an intellectual point of reference? I on the other hand have provided various forms of evidence and your reply...it's a fairytale...*sigh*
-----

Battles
Uncanny X-Men #422 (Vol.1): Juggernaut
Alpha Flight are horribly portrayed as the government's lap dogs and shown as a-holes. Anyways not really a fight since most of the members get attacked from behind. This fight shows Sasquatch going toe to toe with Juggernaut. In the end the one who looked far worse was Juggernaut

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p20.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p21.jpg
3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p22-23.jpg
4. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p24.jpg
5. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p25.jpg
6. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p26.jpg
7. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p29.jpg
8. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p31.jpg
9. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p33.jpg
10. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p34.jpg
11. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p35.jpg
12. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p36.jpg
13. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p38.jpg

jasofisc
Oh he mowed him down now? Are you actually going to provide any form of evidence or an intellectual point of reference? I on the other hand have provided various forms of evidence and your reply...it's a fairytale...*sigh*
-----

Battles
Uncanny X-Men #422 (Vol.1): Juggernaut
Alpha Flight are horribly portrayed as the government's lap dogs and shown as a-holes. Anyways not really a fight since most of the members get attacked from behind. This fight shows Sasquatch going toe to toe with Juggernaut. In the end the one who looked far worse was Juggernaut

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p20.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p21.jpg
3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p22-23.jpg
4. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p24.jpg
5. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p25.jpg
6. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p26.jpg
7. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p29.jpg
8. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p31.jpg
9. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p33.jpg
10. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p34.jpg
11. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p35.jpg
12. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p36.jpg
13. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p38.jpg

I have the comic but i haven't read it forever. After seening the scans it looks like sas hit juggs but they were both down and sas has bleeding and messed up right after the punch. And he did look like he was wanting him to stop because he was hurt (which is PIS or lack of information about sas powers and how Taq shows up when he's hurt)

Clobberin Time!
I have the comic but i haven't read it forever. After seening the scans it looks like sas hit juggs but they were both down and sas has bleeding and messed up right after the punch. And he did look like he was wanting him to stop because he was hurt (which is PIS or lack of information about sas powers and how Taq shows up when he's hurt) That's how it went down. Vindicator know Sasquatch was F*cked.

King_Mungi
That's how it went down. Vindicator know Sasquatch was F*cked.

Hardly, they were being attacked in general. Most such as Guardian and Puck were being attacked from behind. They were getting overwhelmed.

Nice fact when the X-Men attacked AF, Heather literally did nothing the entire fight till Iceman froze her...PIS.

King_Mungi
And he did look like he was wanting him to stop because he was hurt (which is PIS or lack of information about sas powers and how Taq shows up when he's hurt)

PIS, Snowbird can't be in the States due to Shaman's binding process, and writer ignored Mac has a shiled and the fact what Northstar did would not depower him as he is a cyborg and he generates his own power not from the part Northstar ripped off.

Clobberin Time!
Hardly, they were being attacked in general. Most such as Guardian and Puck were being attacked from behind. They were getting overwhelmed.

Nice fact when the X-Men attacked AF, Heather literally did nothing the entire fight till Iceman froze her...PIS. PIS? Is that the only argument you use when your characters are not portrayed the way you want them to be? I hate the X-Men comics...really. And I can see that Sasquatch got his @ss beat. Sasquatch is not the beast you make him out to be.

PIS laughing out loud

King_Mungi
PIS? Is that the only argument you use when your characters are not portrayed the way you want them to be? I hate the X-Men comics...really. And I can see that Sasquatch got his @ss beat. Sasquatch is not the beast you make him out to be.

PIS laughing out loud

Incorrect, read the rules of the board we go by characters best showings. We know for a fact that isn't Sasquatch best showing as members in this thread have said. I guess some members namely YOU" struggle to grasp the concept and are like trying to punch in the dark with no real bearings. I have provided scans to completly counteract your point, which for starters was inaccurate and faulty and what's your reply...it's a "fairytale". Cuidos for just being another fanboy, who knows nothing about the comic universe.

haha, notice your the ONLY one who thinks it. Must be nice in your own little delusional world. Or wait are you actually going to provide evidence or facts for your points? No? so basically your a Thing fanboy who is upset Sasquatch curb stomps him. Sad.

Metalmanx
Mungi's right here. Sasquatch would THRASH Thing.

Jyppe

I didn't make him up, all I have said is on-panel feats.

Ah, don't take everything so seriously.. wink

King_Mungi
Ah, don't take everything so seriously.. wink

Shit, I forgot the smilie..I was going to have a "sad" as I knew it was a joke.

harri
all hail me peastants

harri
peasants

Jyppe
Shit, I forgot the smilie..I was going to have a "sad" as I knew it was a joke.

All good then smile

Clobberin Time!
Incorrect, read the rules of the board we go by characters best showings. We know for a fact that isn't Sasquatch best showing as members in this thread have said. I guess some members namely YOU" struggle to grasp the concept and are like trying to punch in the dark with no real bearings. I have provided scans to completly counteract your point, which for starters was inaccurate and faulty and what's your reply...it's a "fairytale". Cuidos for just being another fanboy, who knows nothing about the comic universe.

haha, notice your the ONLY one who thinks it. Must be nice in your own little delusional world. Or wait are you actually going to provide evidence or facts for your points? No? so basically your a Thing fanboy who is upset Sasquatch curb stomps him. Sad. That by far isn't Juggernauts best showing either. It goes ways sunshine. But on Panel Juggernaut mowed down Sasquatch. I don't see anybody supporting your views either. I mean it's not like I made anything up I mentioned.

Sasquatch has said Thing is stronger, Sasquatch has said Hulk kicked his @ss easily, Sasquatch got pimp-smacked by powersharing Wrecker. There's on panel proof and facts to back up my statements that you don't want to accept.

Mungi's Sasquatch IS a fairy tale.

Metalmanx
That by far isn't Juggernauts best showing either. It goes ways sunshine. But on Panel Juggernaut mowed down Sasquatch. I don't see anybody supporting your views either. I mean it's not like I made anything up I mentioned.

Sasquatch has said Thing is stronger, Sasquatch has said Hulk kicked his @ss easily, Sasquatch got pimp-smacked by powersharing Wrecker. There's on panel proof and facts to back up my statements that you don't want to accept.

Thing has also stated himself that Sasquatch is stronger, if I do recall correctly.

Just saying.

Sasquatch already has pretty much beaten Thing, after not even wanting to fight him and holding back a lot.

Clobberin Time!
Thing has also stated himself that Sasquatch is stronger, if I do recall correctly.

Just saying.

Sasquatch already has pretty much beaten Thing, after not even wanting to fight him and holding back a lot. Yea but more recently Sasquatch has already stated he is nowhere near strong as Ben. Regardless of what Mungi is gonna say that's a hard fact. Same as Sasquatch stating Hulk easily kicked his @ss, it's a fact.

Metalmanx
Yea but more recently Sasquatch has already stated he is nowhere near strong as Ben. Regardless of what Mungi is gonna say that's a hard fact. Same as Sasquatch stating Hulk easily kicked his @ss, it's a fact.

Did you see me ever deny those? No. Because I know they're fact.

I was merely stating that Thing has also said Sasquatch is stronger than him.

juggernaut74
Imo Juggernaut was too much for Sasquatch in that fight. I think it was obvious by the actions of Vindicator and the fact that Sasquatch was still on the ground while Juggy was up and ready to kick some tail.

King_Mungi
That by far isn't Juggernauts best showing either. It goes ways sunshine. But on Panel Juggernaut mowed down Sasquatch. I don't see anybody supporting your views either. I mean it's not like I made anything up I mentioned.

Actually yes, but your basing one fight that was badly written as his general basis of power. Yet 20 years of comics contradict that. Oh wait, I guess you have to actually read comics outside of Fantastic Four to understand that. Once again read the board rules, Sasquatch as stated on panel countless times, which your ignoring can become an Elder God. As stated the personification of death on Earth when it was first commencing to come alive and that the Great Beasts rule over death and decay and use it on mankind.

Great Beast
Alpha Flight #38 & 44 (Vol.1): Death and Decay
The Great Beasts were embodiments of death on Earth when it was first commencing to come alive. It was stated "the Great Beasts rule over death and decay, and can implore death and decay as a weapon against mankind".

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight38-15.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight44-19.jpg

Actually as stated the Wrecking Crew were augmented being teleported into a dimension and growing stronger with each passing minute. Even stated it in the comic, and just before they got teleported to Canada, Wrecker was shrugging off blows from Thor and Ulik. Same with Piledriver just laughed when Thor punched him. Try again. As I mentioned once again which you are ignoring again..Omega Flight #1. Sasquatch ko'es Wrecker and Thunderball with ONE hit. Current Jugz got beaten into a bloddy pulp by them.

Once again you talk, but provide no evidence. Unlike you I actually provide FACTS.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Imo Juggernaut was too much for Sasquatch in that fight. I think it was obvious by the actions of Vindicator and the fact that Sasquatch was still on the ground while Juggy was up and ready to kick some tail.

....to much for him? My god, as I have said hundreds of times. Sasquatch goes against Elder Gods and can become one himself. Yet current Juggernaut is to much for him? when no one even friggin won? Who even looked worse in the end? Exactally. Sad. Current Jugz got annihilated by the Wrecking Crew and it's rumored Omega Flight #1 Sasquatch actually kills them. He actually ko'ed Wrecker and Thunderball with one hit.

juggernaut74

....to much for him? My god, as I have said hundreds of times. Sasquatch goes against Elder Gods and can become one himself. Yet current Juggernaut is to much for him? when no one even friggin won? Who even looked worse in the end? Exactally. Sad. Current Jugz got annihilated by the Wrecking Crew and it's rumored Omega Flight #1 Sasquatch actually kills them. He actually ko'ed Wrecker and Thunderball with one hit. I don't see anybody in here supporting your standpoint on the fight. If Sasquatch fights elder gods and become one do you think he can beat classid Juggy?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't see anybody in here supporting your standpoint on the fight. If Sasquatch fights elder gods and become one do you think he can beat classid Juggy?

Actually yes there was, they even quoted it to be PIS as it goes against said Sasquatch power/abilities and character

And he did look like he was wanting him to stop because he was hurt (which is PIS or lack of information about sas powers and how Taq shows up when he's hurt)

Not as Sasquatch, but as Tanaraq personified yes. Not from a physical standpoint but he can attack your soul and mind just by looking at you using his magical backlash attack.

guy222

1.Longshot
2.Beast
3.Spiderman(No webs)
5.Thing

How far does he get?

Thunderstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.