Jason Todd vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
How does he fare with standered equiptment

Martian_mind
Wow.....My 4/10 was more a gauge against Spidey than Wolverine you know....Against this healing Bastard it's 2/10...maybe 1,but thats it.

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Wow.....My 4/10 was more a gauge against Spidey than Wolverine you know....Against this healing Bastard it's 2/10...maybe 1,but thats it.
my bad lol. I thought you ment for both lol.

Martian_mind
Ya.....not much gets past a healing factor....but this is a perfect example of how different powersets are tailor made for certain fights,Hood would fair better against Spidey than these two,but He could give trouble to people on their level,you know.It's why am perfectly happy with Wolverine Staying in fights with Hulk.

Anyway,no harm done,Lol

capt it up
Ya.....not much gets past a healing factor....but this is a perfect example of how different powersets are tailor made for certain fights,Hood would fair better against Spidey than these two,but He could give trouble to people on their level,you know.It's why am perfectly happy with Wolverine Staying in fights with Hulk.

Anyway,no harm done,Lol
very true people on the same power spectrum can fair better or worse against other characters due to there different abilities

Martian_mind
Exactly!Wolverine's healing ability allows him to hang with people who may be his Physical superiors just like Jasons brains allow him to hold out against beings with powers.

capt it up
Exactly!Wolverine's healing ability allows him to hang with people who may be his Physical superiors just like Jasons brains allow him to hold out against beings with powers.
yup

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
How does he fare with standered equiptment

sabes

jinzin
VICTOR SMASH! mad

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth is pulling a very easy ten out ten against Jason with the default rules. The Red Hood needs prep to be anything resembling a threat to Creed.

marvelprince

I think you're giving Jason a little too much credit. Sure, he's crafty, but he's by no means a genuis. And he does get in over his head due to his attitude, like when he got by that worm thing in Nightwing.

Hercules
Sabertooth ftw.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Victor Creed rips him to shreds.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Victor Creed rips him to shreds.

Cosigned

Entity
Surely you don't actually think Jason stands any type of chance against Sabertooth without serious prep and even then its questionable!

StiltmanFTW
Sabretooth rips him in the half

The Nuul
Wow...Creed stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.