The Football Plays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiter
Tell me, will it work?

Barker
Maybe in Madden on Rookie against the Chiefs? petpet

Smiter
aw! sad

JacopeX

So were playing a 1-7-2

Thats a horrible formation! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker
What the f**k?

In this case, he means American Football.

. = Your brain. no expression

Smiter
offensive = trips right spread left

defensive = 3-4 strong blitz man to man.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
What the f**k?

In this case, he means American Football.

. = Your brain. no expression NO shit!

It was a joke, you ****ing idiot!

=Your brain

Newjak
Originally posted by Smiter
Tell me, will it work? The oass maybe although the tight end may need run more of a corner route to give the flat guy more open space.

I think the general rule is you don't want recievers 5 or less yards near eachother.

For the run play most runs will work but instead of pulling the backside guard I would just have your front side tackle loop around to pick that guy up. The odds the backside Guard is gonna get to that guy is slim and with the Tackle uncovered he is the better choice.

Slyððering

Newjak

Smiter
Originally posted by Newjak
The oass maybe although the tight end may need run more of a corner route to give the flat guy more open space.

I think the general rule is you don't want recievers 5 or less yards near eachother.

For the run play most runs will work but instead of pulling the backside guard I would just have your front side tackle loop around to pick that guy up. The odds the backside Guard is gonna get to that guy is slim and with the Tackle uncovered he is the better choice.

Youre right... let me modify it.
Modified sweep right

SpadeKing
Tell me, will it work?

If you want that sweep to work you'll need to be going up against the Claymores with Reggie Bush in at RB and you just might get a 3 yard gain happy

Dr. Badass420

Smiter
Oops forgot about the passing play. Ill modify it

Smiter
You guys create plays and lets counter each other. laughing out loud

SpadeKing
Oops forgot about the passing play. Ill modify it

I see two interceptions, an incomplete pass, a 4 yard gain and a 3 yard gain at the best ermm

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
NO shit!

It was a joke, you ****ing idiot!

=Your brain
laughing out loud

I always love it when you say something you think is smart, then finish by tweaking my retort and firing it back at me.

laughing out loud

Newjak
Oops forgot about the passing play. Ill modify it Personally if that safety lines up in the middle of the field like that I would have the weakside reciver go out for about two yards then straight up.

SpadeKing
personally I would have the weak side receiver run a slant left for about 2 yards and then do a fly from there ermm

JacopeX
laughing out loud

I always love it when you say something you think is smart, then finish by tweaking my retort and firing it back at me.

laughing out loud I love it when you try to act like you know what you are talking about. Like now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Newjak
Originally posted by SpadeKing
personally I would have the weak side receiver run a slant left for about 2 yards and then do a fly from there ermm You do realize that is pretty much what I said right

SpadeKing
no you said go for about two yards I vividly described mine happy thus creating the ultimate pwnage upon the FS unless it happens to be someone like Brian Dawkins you better hope your WR can hold onto the ball then cause he will be nailed erm

Newjak
no you said go for about two yards I vividly described mine happy thus creating the ultimate pwnage upon the FS unless it happens to be someone like Brian Dawkins you better hope your WR can hold onto the ball then cause he will be nailed erm laughing
Sorry D-lineman not to sure on the passing route names. stick out tongue

Oh yeah they guy is gonna get hit but it will be a good seven yard gain.

SpadeKing
17 yard gain mhm or you can send a RB like me out on the flats to the weak side and he will take it all the way happy

Newjak
17 yard gain mhm or you can send a RB like me out on the flats to the weak side and he will take it all the way happy It depends on how fast the FS is. How well the corner jams the reciever whihc I assmue he would in that scheme otherwise it is one on one down the sidelines generally not the best for a corner.

But yeah they could get 17.

Please a RB like you would lloose 3 yards somehow stick out tongue

SpadeKing
please a RB like me would go Noel Devine on those guys stick out tongue

Newjak
please a RB like me would go Noel Devine on those guys stick out tongue laughing

Yeah but instead of having that one RB running into the middle it would be better for him to go weakside on the play.

SpadeKing
isn't that wat I said disgust

I would pwn whatever team that was........... if I had a monster O-line that is ninja

Newjak
isn't that wat I said disgust

I would pwn whatever team that was........... if I had a monster O-line that is ninja Yes it is and you need a big O-line
ninja

SpadeKing
I was jk I could juke out hte entire team and reverse the field one more time just for fun and score ermm

Barker
I love it when you try to act like you know what you are talking about. Like now. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Me too, especially when I'm talking to you. smile

Newjak
I was jk I could juke out hte entire team and reverse the field one more time just for fun and score ermm But of course stick out tongue

JacopeX
Me too, especially when I'm talking to you. smile You stay confused.

Barker
You stay confused.
iight, g.

c u on da east side

smilesmile

Smiter
I was a nose tackle during my highschool days and I got 2 sacks 1 tackle on my stat as senior.

And please create some football plays Offensive or Defensive. and lets analyze it.

Smiter

Smiter
I like this one. Running backs pick up blitz and then go for short pass after. strong side WR cuts inside 5 yards. weak side WR cuts in after 10 then goes inward 5 yard then go post outside. TE post out and straight along the sidelines

Barker
I LIKE MINEZ.

Smiter
I LIKE MINEZ. laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) Cmon

This one I call Outside Blitz.

Marxman
The edited version of the running play wouldn't work the way you have the blocking set up. You should keep the LG pulling. Having him run through to get to the Safety would never work. If you've ever played football, the commotion of a play would never allow him to get to that Safety. You're taking him out of the play like that. Have the RT lead block instead of cracking back on the DT. The way this running play is designed, whether it be a Stretch or a Toss, that DT (unless EXTREMELY skilled) is not going to be able to get the the RB before he gets outside. Having the far side WR head towards the Safety is a good idea, but he usually won't get there in time, but you're ok because if you set your blocking up the way I explained you have three lead blockers (the pulling LG, the RT and the FB). RT picks up first man, LG picks up second man, and FB picks up third man. That would most likely be the LB, and the two Safeties. Touchdown every time.

Smiter
Originally posted by Marxman
The edited version of the running play wouldn't work the way you have the blocking set up. You should keep the LG pulling. Having him run through to get to the Safety would never work. If you've ever played football, the commotion of a play would never allow him to get to that Safety. You're taking him out of the play like that. Have the RT lead block instead of cracking back on the DT. The way this running play is designed, whether it be a Stretch or a Toss, that DT (unless EXTREMELY skilled) is not going to be able to get the the RB before he gets outside. Having the far side WR head towards the Safety is a good idea, but he usually won't get there in time, but you're ok because if you set your blocking up the way I explained you have three lead blockers (the pulling LG, the RT and the FB). RT picks up first man, LG picks up second man, and FB picks up third man. That would most likely be the LB, and the two Safeties. Touchdown every time.

then show how its done then.
Send us the pick on how to make a good sweep right.

Marxman
Uhh...I'll try lol.

Marxman
This is the best I can do. Sorry its so small.
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/61/footballplayau5.png

Far side WR is running his man off.
Far LT finds nearest LB and hits him as hard as he can.
TE cracks back on the DE.
RT goes after TE and hits first man met on the other side of the hole.
LG hits second man met on the other side of the hole.
FB hits first man he sees on the other side of the hole.
RB hits the hole and follows his FB.

Smiter
Rite guards and left guards pull to right. I had that in mind.

Smiter
running through the middle is risky but Remember Terrell Davis Of Denver Broncos. They always get 5 yards or more gain on each play. They always drive through middle.

Smiter
Here Is The Jpeg you can use as your Format.

Make plays here. Its 3-4 defense. 3 linemen 4 backers 2cbs 2 safetys. So get your football skills going.

Smiter
Forget the Picture above.

This time it has all the formation from Offensive formation to Defensive Formations. (includes 4-3 defense)

and its clearer than the previous stuff.

Use Bitmap and Create your own plays with this.

Smiter
Here's what I got.

Smiter
bumpster.

Cmon, let those strategies flow.

Newjak
then show how its done then.
Send us the pick on how to make a good sweep right. Listen in truth if you want to run a sweep this the O-Line thoughts you want to have.

If your uncovered(Meaning no one is lined up over you) then you will pull play side and look for first opening then first guy.

You want your playside Tightend to block down on the defnsive end unless he lines up over the Tackle.

If your playside Tackle is uncovered he should pull around the tightend as lead kickout block.

Fullback should just lead through the open hole for the RB.

Thats how it should work.

Smiter
Originally posted by Newjak
Listen in truth if you want to run a sweep this the O-Line thoughts you want to have.

If your uncovered(Meaning no one is lined up over you) then you will pull play side and look for first opening then first guy.

You want your playside Tightend to block down on the defnsive end unless he lines up over the Tackle.

If your playside Tackle is uncovered he should pull around the tightend as lead kickout block.

Fullback should just lead through the open hole for the RB.

Thats how it should work.

Show it in the picture.

Smiter
http://www.bozzysworld.com/images/moss.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.