Juggernaut vs The thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
WHo do you think will come out on top in this fight ?

I'm going to say the thing

The Surviver
mufassa

xmeat
Originally posted by The Surviver
mufassa hystericalhystericalhystericaloh and juggy wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Kazenji

I'm going to say the thing

cain

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kazenji

I'm going to say the thing how long where you at the bar tonight man ?

The Surviver
till he saw pink lions with wingssmile

Kazenji
Hahahaha very funny people i was'nt at any bars

Nikkolas
Thing has a chance against current Juggernaut in a straight-up fight.

He'd lose to Classic Juggernaut unless he outsmarted him...which is easy.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Thing has a chance against current Juggernaut in a straight-up fight.

He'd lose to Classic Juggernaut unless he outsmarted him...which is easy. you fealing ok buddy ? im starting to worry about you

Rewmac
Classic Juggernaut would run through the Thing like a bulldozer...

Arachnid1
Juggernaut easy.

Nikkolas
This is current Juggernaut.

Hercules
This is current Juggernaut.

The same current Juggernaut who recently got his hands back on the gem?

from what I have read the whole arc with Juggernaut is going to be him torn between being the hero and keeping his power by serving an entity that basicaly revels in destruction.

If so then Juggernaut mops the floor with Grimm.

If your thinking about the Juggernaut who got his ass handed to him by the wrecking crew then you have a point but it seems Juggy will be/is back at full power now.

"V"
If it's "Wrecking Crew hand me my arse Marko" he gets owned, pretty badly aswell.

Hercules
Originally posted by "V"
If it's "Wrecking Crew hand me my arse Marko" he gets owned, pretty badly aswell.

Yes they did indeed make a hat out of his ass and then wore it, then droped a double decker bus on him for good measure.

Grimm wouldn't have a problem with that particular Juggernaut.

Nikkolas
Even if it is Juggernaut at his original levels, he could definitely be outsmarted. Thing is well-versed in facing stronger opponents and has shown great intelligence in a fight. That matters as much as strength.

I do not begin to think Ben could take Juggernuat in a straight-up fight if he's at his original levels, but he wouldn't go down very quickly either. He could definitely take a good deal of shots before going down and he won't just be letting Cain beat on him.

Hercules
Even if it is Juggernaut at his original levels, he could definitely be outsmarted. Thing is well-versed in facing stronger opponents and has shown great intelligence in a fight. That matters as much as strength.

I do not begin to think Ben could take Juggernuat in a straight-up fight if he's at his original levels, but he wouldn't go down very quickly either. He could definitely take a good deal of shots before going down and he won't just be letting Cain beat on him.

But the debate isn't how long Grimm would last, its who would win and ultimately it would be Juggernaut.

Metalmanx

"a good deal of shots before goind down" = 3.

no expression

jgiant
Yea, thing has gotten his ass handed to him by jugs more than once...hell if ben was twice as strong as he is he wouldn't beat juggy.

Rewmac
Current Juggernaut would be owned by my pal Mr. Grimm.

capt it up
doubtful. current juggs did better vs sas then thing ever has

LordFear
Juggy in any version. The guy is a damn beast

Ptr_Grifin
Current Juggernaut's strength fluctuates to much. I wouldn't take the fight with the wrecking crew too seriously. There were to many inconsistencies in that arc.

Nikkolas
Please shut up.

That isn't even right. Ben wasn't even KO'ed.

The fight is full of PIS which ANYBODY who knows ANYTHIGN about the fight realizes.

For benefit of you and everyone else who doesn't know anything about the encounter:

1) Ben had his power amped.
2) He had to defeat 99 villains
3) He walked into the fight with Juggernaut thinking it would be no problem. He was overconfident and had his chin out.
4) Juggs knocked him DOWN in 3 blows.
5) Ben wasn't KO'ed as he tripped Cain as Cain made for the Beyonder.

So, no, it wasn't a clear fight at all. And it was the one and only time they fought.

long pig
500,000 Things vs Classic Jug and Jug would still win10/10

Metalmanx
Please shut up.

That isn't even right. Ben wasn't even KO'ed.

The fight is full of PIS which ANYBODY who knows ANYTHIGN about the fight realizes.

For benefit of you and everyone else who doesn't know anything about the encounter:

1) Ben had his power amped.
2) He had to defeat 99 villains
3) He walked into the fight with Juggernaut thinking it would be no problem. He was overconfident and had his chin out.
4) Juggs knocked him DOWN in 3 blows.
5) Ben wasn't KO'ed as he tripped Cain as Cain made for the Beyonder.

So, no, it wasn't a clear fight at all. And it was the one and only time they fought.

..."Please shut up"? blink

Um...okay, kid. Didn't realize I made things personal with my last post.

For the record, I know all about the fight. It's not like you're the first person to try and disprove everyone else with evidence. We've all seen it and/or read about it in detail.

Yes, Juggernaut knocked Ben DOWN in three blows. I know. I also know that Ben wasn't KOed. But he sure wasn't in fighting condition at the time. And it's not like he would've actually proved any sort of challenge to Juggy at all really.

You talk to me like I don't know anything about Ben, when in fact I know plenty about him, but yet it seems you are the one lacking in Juggernaut knowledge.

How do you wager, in your opinion, Thing could defeat Classic Juggernaut in an arena setting? confused

All Juggernaut really had to do was just walk forward. Thing would've been powerless to stop him.

Soljer
Juggernaut can, essentially, one shot the Thing if he tries.

erm.

Kazenji
The Thing would last a bit against Juggernaut if he can take on hercules then why not Juggernaut

Metalmanx
No, he really wouldn't. Soljer put it correctly. Juggernaut, if he really wanted to, could one-shot Thing into submission.

And Classic Juggernaut >>>>>> Hercules.

Accel
Strength wise, I wouldn't really put even classic Juggernaut that far above Hercules.

Considering guys like Thor, Hercules, and Hulk have pretty much always failed to one-shot Thing, Juggernaut doing it is highly unlikely.

KillAll
well juggernaut has been described as having unlimited strength also. the only thing is, he doesnt have to be mad to use it (although he is very angry). if juggernaut (classic) was angry, he would 1 shot thing 10/10 times.

that being said. juggernaut is a loser (yes i used to be an avid juggernaut fan). he will never return to classic levels. time to pick a new favorite villain. in his next appearance apparently he can be knocked backward by simple machine gun fire... hmm.

Nikkolas
I'm sure he was described as having unlimited strength.

Did he ever display this? Because at least Hulk has displayed it. Angrer Hulk gets, stronger Hulk gets and we've seent hat. Tell me when Juggernaut has amped his strength?

Accel has it right. Juggernaut wasn't leaps and bounds above any of the people Thing has fought and not been one-shotted by. He might not even be ahead of them at all.

Thing won't beat Classic Juggernaut but it will be a decently lengthy fight and if you don't think so...you don't know Ben Grimm. Champion > Juggernaut and even he couldn't keep Ben down.

KillAll
champion is a jobber of the highest order. when has juggernaut NOT shown to have the strength to do something??? hmm, that works 2 ways ya know.

i know ben, i own all 36 episodes of the fantastic 4. he was my favorite super hero growing up (i own alot of his own books too). juggernaut was my favorite villain. until they depowered him. so that was a guess on YOUR part and completely wrong saying i dont know the characters.

i'd say juggernaut 1 shots him if he wants to (if he were to get angry).

Newjak
I'm sure he was described as having unlimited strength.

Did he ever display this? Because at least Hulk has displayed it. Angrer Hulk gets, stronger Hulk gets and we've seent hat. Tell me when Juggernaut has amped his strength?

Accel has it right. Juggernaut wasn't leaps and bounds above any of the people Thing has fought and not been one-shotted by. He might not even be ahead of them at all.

Thing won't beat Classic Juggernaut but it will be a decently lengthy fight and if you don't think so...you don't know Ben Grimm. Champion > Juggernaut and even he couldn't keep Ben down. First off Cain did KO Thing in three blows. People love to quote the next panel where he maanges to trip Cian but then they fail to mention the one after that where Thing says he is going to take a little nap.

And then he collapses sounds like a KO to me.

Accel
Originally posted by KillAll
when has juggernaut NOT shown to have the strength to do something??? hmm, that works 2 ways ya know.
This is really the worst logic to try to prove someone has unlimited strength. Juggernaut's never shown to be able to amp himself. You can't just say he can based on absolutely nothing.

Metalmanx
Juggernaut has always had unlimited strength. Kind of part of his power-set.

hunbu04
when did thing beat hercules
and juggy is not stronger than hercules not even classic juggy is stronger than hercules the only reason top tier characters didnt win against juggy was because of his unlimited durability.
if current juggy was to go against the likes of hercules,thor,or hulk he will definately lose the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.