does mjj/fury make it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
well

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
well

Galactus/SS(MC2) is badass.

guy222
Galactus/SS(MC2) is badass.

bump

Utrigita
seeing the combined might of MJJ and the Fury I would say that anything less then multieternity and LT would be powerless against Mad fury Jasper, Marvel has this time created a character that simply is to powerful.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
seeing the combined might of MJJ and the Fury I would say that anything less then multieternity and LT would be powerless against Mad fury Jasper, Marvel has this time created a character that simply is to powerful.

Do u think MJJ(Fury) can win against Death or Oblivion?

TricksterPriest
Pshh, like those 2 can stop him? They barely stopped this guy last time. The Fury was designed to beat just about anything, and it was made by a lesser version of MJJ. I think Utrigita's right, I don't think anything less than LT or Multi Eternity can stop him. And if his power keeps growing.......god help us all. scared

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Pshh, like those 2 can stop him? They barely stopped this guy last time. The Fury was designed to beat just about anything, and it was made by a lesser version of MJJ. I think Utrigita's right, I don't think anything less than LT or Multi Eternity can stop him. And if his power keeps growing.......god help us all. scared

I thought I was the only one who doesn't sleep. smile Oblivion is nothingness, might be hard. Death never dies. Galactus/SS from MC2 had all sorts of collections. I will say the ommipotent PF will stop Jaspers(Fury). He will not beat Spectre. And u know, he isn't beating Living Tribunal.

Utrigita
No thats for sure MJJ is nowhere near the powerlevel of LT, and again which Oblivion and Death are this, if they are multi to then I think that they would be capable of pounding him to. But we are really talking high class characters to stop this version, Maybe galactus with the UN can do it.

King Kandy
Do u think MJJ(Fury) can win against Death or Oblivion?
Bah. Iceman and Dr.Strange have beaten them.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And if his power keeps growing.......god help us all. scared MJJ is always getting stronger:
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3673/j3nz3.th.jpg

And Fury is always adapting to suit his needs, which in turn means he is also getting stronger. doped

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
MJJ is always getting stronger:
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3673/j3nz3.th.jpg

And Fury is always adapting to suit his needs, which in turn means he is also getting stronger. doped

Galan, who can stop MJJ and Fury?

Galan007
Galan, who can stop MJJ and Fury? In the current version where MJJ/Fury are merged together, even the Omniversal Guardian Roma was terrified, but that's all we know of it at this point.

It's my opinion that this new MJJ should be able to defeat almost any opponent, (with the exception of LT).

guy222
In the current version where MJJ/Fury are merged together, even the Omniversal Guardian Roma was terrified, but that's all we know of it at this point.

It's my opinion that this new MJJ should be able to defeat almost any opponent, (with the exception of LT).

Adam w/IG can't do it

Galan007
Adam w/IG can't do it It's possible, but it wouldn't be easy.

guy222
It's possible, but it wouldn't be easy.

Thanks, Galan

Galan007
Thanks, Galan No Prob. doped

Endless Mike
What about hitting him with the Ultimate Nullifier?

qqqqqqq
they will make it, fury has done it before

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What about hitting him with the Ultimate Nullifier?

Good idea

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
they will make it, fury has done it before

fury has never met spectre smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.