14th Sept

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Yesterday, the 14th of Sept, was my 2nd wedding anniversary with Mrs.MM.

I had to work in the morning but we opened our presents together when I got home. We went for a meal last night then came home and got drunk on wine. Not telling you what happened next cus there are some young-un's on this discussion board. wink

Ushgarak
Oh come on, all you did after that was get MORE drunk on MORE wine...

Anyway, congrats!

mechmoggy
Well thats what I wanted to do but Mrs.MM convinced me there were other pressing issues we should discuss in the bedroom. big grin

Ushgarak
Finally taught you how to fold hospital corners, huh?

Fire
hehe smile

Bad Boy
If you went to the bedroom then you obviously went to sleep! What\s wrong with that? Duh????

yerssot
yayy! happy jailday for you wink

Thomas H
congrats dude!

keokiswahine
Congrats, and many, many more to come.

yep, learning to fold those hospital corners takes alot of training. Then, you hafta bounce on the bed to check if the corners are tight enough not to come apart.

Happy celebrating every day until your next anni. wink big grin cool evil face smokin' rolling on floor laughing

mah
happy a-day

Tex
When's Mrs. MM gonna pop out some little Mech's?

Sabrea
lol tex.....happy anniversary mechmoggy!!

ToMacco
There won't be any little Mech's for a while, they will both have to go to AA first. smokin'

Tex
All that boozing has probably lowered Mech's sperm count.

ToMacco
I might be in trouble too then.

finti
your only concern To should be your braincells cause your sperm count was screwed some time ago.

yerssot
play nice people

mechmoggy
My little swimmers could do the English Channel without getting out of breath. big grin

Ushgarak
Mine couldn't. Might make a width at the local kiddies pool.

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

With bright orange arm bands on Ush?

Ushgarak
Preferably.

mechmoggy
You should train them up Ush. Start with having them fetch rubber blocks from the bottom of the pool and doing full lengths and after several months training you could have them swimming in thier pyjama's, treading water and making handy floats from said jim-jams.

Mmmmmmm, on second thoughts don't, they don't allow "bombing" or "heavy petting" at most swimming pools, let alone what I'm suggesting. eek!

Ushgarak
They are as lazy as I am, is the problem.

mechmoggy
You lazy bunch of arse Ush, I bet you have a minion typing all your messages for you too! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
You type your own??!

mechmoggy
Yeah but I have Gundy here peeling grapes for me, filing down my toenails and picking out my belly button fluff.

I knew that outfit Princess Leia wore in Jabba's palace would come in handy some day when I bought it. wink

finti
aston Villa

mah
..lost..
enckelman

mechmoggy
Oh feck off. sad

mah
it certainly was yesterday's big laugh big grin

finti
should have been a corner instead of goal, cause there is no way the ref could see if the Fin touch the ball or not

mah
from a distance it seemed like it hit his foot, so the ref said 'why not'

queeq
Some ref.

mechmoggy
I don't know whats more embarrasing, the fact that he missed the ball and Blues were awarded a goal or the fact that he went on TV to say he never touched it and looked gutted cus he didn't know the rules. embarrasment

finti
what can you say but Villa really stink these days.

mechmoggy
I wouldn't say we're that bad Finti. Did you watch the B'ham/Villa game?

We were crap the 1st half but in the second half we were always on the attack and it looked like a goal was coming any minute, then that freak own goal happened and it looked like we just give up. A goal like that can really change the pace of a game in seconds. I know loads of blues fans who admitted that up till that OG, the result was destined to be a 1-1 draw.

finti
man Villa is a poor sight these days big grin evil face

mechmoggy
We play Everton today, Blues and West Brom lost yesterday so a win for us would be good for the Midlands.

yerssot
since this has become somesort of football thread (soccer for some)
yayy! Brugge won again! 5 points in the lead!

finti

mah
and what about leeds yesterday eh?big grin

finti
i know nothing big grin:

Corran
Bastards.

mechmoggy
It was close though Corran.

Corran
Close isn't good enough, I thought we were the better team overall, just couldn't convert to goals.

yerssot
what else is new? roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
ohh Yers

yerssot
yes finti?

finti
you actuallty made a smart remark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.