Ultimate Fighters: The First Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Siim vs Adyss

"When both fighters say they are ready I will start the match."

Jack of Light
Adyss stepped onto the arena, walking forward. His eyes were torrents of darkness, a black tattoo swirling over the left. Loud sounds resonated from the ground with each of his steps, and he reached the center of the arena. "I am ready, human." He said, his voice echoing coldly.

Deit
Siim ran into the arena, he was a tad bit late. he took his first glance at his enemy and got shivers down his spine, but he quickly shook them off as he stopped infront of him. he figured he should try to be as calm as he could for the fight was about to start. "I'm ready." Siim had a sturn look on his face as he gripped his dagger.

ESB -1138
"And......................................fight."

Jack of Light
Adyss clasped his cleaver's bronze hilt and swiftly drew it. He stepped back once, then raised his arm. He brought it down at Siim's right shoulder like lightning, but with the force of a storm. If Siim was as fast as he thought, Adyss predicted that he would dodge it.

Deit
Siim jumped to the left and made haste as to draw his dagger, he threw it up in the air and made it levitate. he is gifted with the power of telekinesis. he used his power to control the dagger so he had free hands to attack the pressure points. he made the dagger soar towards Adyss' left arm in attemt to try to disable him from attacking.

Jack of Light
Before the blade hit Adyss, his entire body transformed into a rock-like form. When the dagger pierced his shoulder it went straight through and fell to the ground. Adyss' right arm reverted to its normal form again, then threw a powerful punch at Deit's face, avoiding his arms.

Deit
Siim got sent to the ground from the punch. "........" he slowly got back up, he made the dagger levitate again and made it fly back towards him. it slowed down and levitated above his head, the blade pointing at Adyss. Siim charged towards Adyss and hit two pressure points on his chest to send a shot of pain threw his body.

Jack of Light
Adyss grunted in pain, falling back a little. His cleaver hand became loose, but he made sure to hold on. When he sharpened up, he spotted the dagger floating above Siim. You clever little man. he thought. Quickly retaliating, his entire body dissolved into a sea of sand that darted behind Siim, then reformed. Adyss stabbed his cleaver at Siim's scapula, and even as his blade strayed toward his opponent's back, his other arm elongated to smack Siim's dagger into the ground.

Deit
Siim yelled in pain. He felt strange, like something was stirring inside him. Siim tried to walk forward to get the cleaver out of his shoulder. he stared at the dagger in the ground blankly as he made it levitate again and sent it towards Adyss' neck. "heheh......" his eerie laugh fell silent.

Jack of Light
Adyss' eyes opened wide as the dagger sped toward his neck. Thinking quickly, he moved his head so that the dagger aimed at his mouth. It went straight into his mouth, but he managed to catch it in between his razor sharp teeth. However, as he slowly pulled it out a puddle of flood formed at his feet. He coughed up more blood, and fell to his knees. Looking up, his eyes gleamed with rage at Siim. With a bloodthirsty roar that echoed throughout the arena, he lunged toward Siim, but still needed a second to recover. The edges of his mouth continued to bleed, but Adyss had learned to isolate himself from pain. He lifted Siim's dagger, and threw it to the ground next to Siim.

He approached Siim and gripped his cleaver's hilt and flashed it up. Then, with a deep breath, he stood in his fighting stance.

"Take your knife, warrior." Adyss finally said.

Deit
Siim picked up his knife and walked a small distance from Adyss. he put the dagger up and and used his telekinesis to control his injured arm. he got in his fighting stance as well. he waited for Adyss to make his move. he looked at Adyss' fighting style. he thought it was quite unorthodox, but that didn't matter to him, he would have to think of something fast or he was demolished.

Jack of Light
Adyss' left arm rose into the air and transformed into its rock-like form. Then he swung it swiftly through the air, and several shards of rock shot at the main points of Siim's body, as well as the area around him. He raised his cleaver in a defensive motion, crimson blood flowing down its titanium edge and onto his ghostly hand.

Deit
Siim was able to stop most of the rock shards but had to jump out of the way of the rest. he had a brain storm. he pulled his dagger out again and ran at adyss waiting for him to attack again.

Jack of Light
With a sweeping slash, Adyss sliced through the air while the rest of his body started to loosen up and dissolve. His eyes, however, were drawn to the dagger in Siim's clutch. What's he planning? Obviously he's not just going to stab me...

Deit
Siim continued to charge. he threw his dagger in the ground and jumped over Adyss' disolving body. he jumped back a few times and waited to see what Adyss would do. he thought if he could trick adyss into thinking he got himself cornered without his weapon he could deal a possible final blow.

Jack of Light
As Adyss' body totally burst into a stream of sand, it was divided. Half of the gust swirled around Deit furiously, and the other half retrieved his dagger from the ground and surfed toward Deit. The two masses of sand intertwined, and the dagger was thrust straight at Deit's neck. The dagger was rendered almost invisible, covered in a mask of sand.

ESB -1138
Due to the time limit expiring, Jack of Light who was the last person to post, has been declared victor!!

"The next battle! Alexander Warfield vs Nightmare!! When both fighters have entered the ring and made themselves ready the fight will begin!" the ref shouted.

trademark

Darth Extecute
Nightmare draged his sword behind himself, as he entered the arena. There was a grin crossed over his face, barely visible thanks to the visor of his helmet. He took a minor leap forward, and upon landing he spun around as well as make the ground quake, swinging his sword around him in a gesture that he was prepared for battle. With a swift motion, combined into the spin with his sword, he placed the sword on his back. He smashed his fists together, observing his opponent. "Your soul.. will be mine!" He roared, his mutated arm gaining a green ember.

ESB -1138
"Okay the rules are as followed, no one is allowed to kill. I can stop the match whenever I feel needed. If time limit runs out the last one to post wins. FIGHT!" the ref shouted running from the center of the arena.

Darth Extecute
Nightmare pulled his sword, putting it in front of him. The blade was large enough to function as a shield, and Nightmare crounched with the sword in front of him. He observed Lex from across the field. He planned on starting out defensive, to fool his opponent. Nightmare was no defensive person. His martial art as good as forbidded that. However, acting defensive could give his opponent an entirely different idea of the fighting style Nightmare had.

trademark
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Nightmare pulled his sword, putting it in front of him. The blade was large enough to function as a shield, and Nightmare crounched with the sword in front of him. He observed Lex from across the field. He planned on starting out defensive, to fool his opponent. Nightmare was no defensive person. His martial art as good as forbidded that. However, acting defensive could give his opponent an entirely different idea of the fighting style Nightmare had.

"I will test the waters and see what he does." Lex then charged his right hand with kinetic Energy and shot it at Nightmare. As the shot fired Lex fallowed up with a second blast.]

Darth Extecute
Nightmare ran the sword deep into the ground, making it steady. He cowered behind it, as both blasts were resisted by the indestructable sword. A grin crossed his face as he got up quickly, pulling the sword out of the ground with one hand, afterwards gripping it with both. He took a deep breath, starting to run in the direction of Lex. He took relaxed deep breaths, maintaining calm, in order to be able to parry other incoming blasts. The ground beneath Nightmare quaked from his weight as he approached Lex.

trademark
Nightmare ran the sword deep into the ground, making it steady. He cowered behind it, as both blasts were resisted by the indestructable sword. A grin crossed his face as he got up quickly, pulling the sword out of the ground with one hand, afterwards gripping it with both. He took a deep breath, starting to run in the direction of Lex. He took relaxed deep breaths, maintaining calm, in order to be able to parry other incoming blasts. The ground beneath Nightmare quaked from his weight as he approached Lex.

"I going to win this!Nightmare you better give up now!"

Darth Extecute
Nightmare smashed the first incoming bolt with his sword like it was a game of baseball. The second one he evaded in the same motion as he smashed the first one, and as the third one came he threw himself onto the ground, sliding foward. Too much happened at once, making Nightmare incapable of replying the man with words. He ran the sword into the ground when he slid foward, making him leap up like it was a game of pole vault. Once landing on both feets steady again, he screamed.
"YOUR SOUL BELONG TO ME!"
And with one motion, pulling the sword out of the ground, swinging it in a half moon, smashing into the ground in front of him. The impact in the ground made the area in front of Nightmare (Where Lex is standing) quake heavily.
"Blindfolded attacks will not get you far, Alexander" He whispered, grinning.

trademark
"OK I got around 90 seconds to pound him into the ground better get it right."

Darth Extecute
"SOULS! GIVE ME STRENGTH!" Nightmare cried out, being entirely engulfed in green flames. It was a special power he activated by using previous consumed souls. The power he had recieved made him unable of being interrupted by mere punches, as he gripped Lex by the shirt, pulling him close. His punches hurt, and they hurt a lot, but thanks to his temporarily enchantment, Nightmare could carry on like nothing. Lifting him higher up in the air, the kid still defending himself with strong and fast punches, Nightmare threw the kid over his head, backwards and out to the center of the field. The distance was probably at least five yards, as Lex crashed into the ground. "You mere mortal do not stand a chance" He said, as the green flames engulfing him disappeared.

trademark

Darth Extecute
Nightmare went to meet him, and half way he did. The kid seemed extremely focused in bringing Nightmare down. He almost seemed upstressed by the sole will of knocking Nightmare down. Nigthmare smashed his foot into the ground, making Lex shake a litte bit from the vibrations. Another smash into the ground with his foot, made Lex almost loosing balance entirely. Nightmare recieved several punches, but gripped the man by his shirt close to the neck, throwing him into the ground. This within the amount of ten seconds. He raised his sword, thinking of finishing this at the very instant. He then recalled how one were not allowed to kill another one, and he lost focus. He was as good as stunned, not knowing what to do. Never before did he have to pull back a finishing blow. If he finished Lex here and now, he would be thrown out of the tournament. He came out of focus, forgetting entirely that Lex was beneath him.

trademark
Nightmare went to meet him, and half way he did. The kid seemed extremely focused in bringing Nightmare down. He almost seemed upstressed by the sole will of knocking Nightmare down. Nigthmare smashed his foot into the ground, making Lex shake a litte bit from the vibrations. Another smash into the ground with his foot, made Lex almost loosing balance entirely. Nightmare recieved several punches, but gripped the man by his shirt close to the neck, throwing him into the ground. This within the amount of ten seconds. He raised his sword, thinking of finishing this at the very instant. He then recalled how one were not allowed to kill another one, and he lost focus. He was as good as stunned, not knowing what to do. Never before did he have to pull back a finishing blow. If he finished Lex here and now, he would be thrown out of the tournament. He came out of focus, forgetting entirely that Lex was beneath him.

"I have a endless supply of energy Nightmare you can't beat me"

Darth Extecute
Nightmare cowered from the lighting, getting struck by some. Slowly, he felt how he weakend. He raised his sword into the air, making it lead the electricity into it in an attempt to absorb it.
"SOULS! COME ONTO ME!" He shouted, as a green bolt of lighting struck his sword. The force of impact was strong enough to almost knock Nightmare of his feet. This time, he decided to improve his speed. "Some have endless supply of energy. Some have gathered souls for more years than your school history book probably can read back to!" Nightmare screamed, thinking of ancient times.

Nightmare charged in the direction of Lex, hurling his sword towards him. He made sure that it was the shaft that were about to hit Lex, and not the blade. He were not allowed to kill him. Nightmare knew that even if the blade missed, Lex could not pick it up. Destiny, God and Satan from beneath have made sure that Nightmare were the only one allowed to carry it. Any other living being would be rejected that right.

trademark
Nightmare cowered from the lighting, getting struck by some. Slowly, he felt how he weakend. He raised his sword into the air, making it lead the electricity into it in an attempt to absorb it.
"SOULS! COME ONTO ME!" He shouted, as a green bolt of lighting struck his sword. The force of impact was strong enough to almost knock Nightmare of his feet. This time, he decided to improve his speed. "Some have endless supply of energy. Some have gathered souls for more years than your school history book probably can read back to!" Nightmare screamed, thinking of ancient times.

Nightmare charged in the direction of Lex, hurling his sword towards him. He made sure that it was the shaft that were about to hit Lex, and not the blade. He were not allowed to kill him. Nightmare knew that even if the blade missed, Lex could not pick it up. Destiny, God and Satan from beneath have made sure that Nightmare were the only one allowed to carry it. Any other living being would be rejected that right.

Darth Extecute
In full speed, Nightmare ran straight into the blast that came from Lex. He lost his breath as he was ruthlessly thrown trough the arena and smashed into the wall. "Have a look at that.. It hurts.." Nightmare said, getting up from his sitting position against the wall. It hurt more than Nightmare ever would admit. Nightmare raised with the exact tone of voice and motions as he had before the crash, making him look unharmed. He took a look at his armor, which had broke at minor parts. "Now you've done it!" Nightmare roared as he raised his fist. "Soul Edge, return to me" He whispered, as the sword flew trough the air with a rapid phase. It as good as smashed into his fist and he clenched it, spinning around a 360 degree lap before grabbing it with both hands and putting himself in a combat position.

"Destiny have spoken, Alexander.. Your soul is mine!" He shouted as he splinted towards the boy, holding his sword tight and giving out a sound very simular to growling. As he charged, he threw himself along the ground, sliding with feet first towards Lex, holding his sword on top of him and making it function as a roof or shelter.

trademark
In full speed, Nightmare ran straight into the blast that came from Lex. He lost his breath as he was ruthlessly thrown trough the arena and smashed into the wall. "Have a look at that.. It hurts.." Nightmare said, getting up from his sitting position against the wall. It hurt more than Nightmare ever would admit. Nightmare raised with the exact tone of voice and motions as he had before the crash, making him look unharmed. He took a look at his armor, which had broke at minor parts. "Now you've done it!" Nightmare roared as he raised his fist. "Soul Edge, return to me" He whispered, as the sword flew trough the air with a rapid phase. It as good as smashed into his fist and he clenched it, spinning around a 360 degree lap before grabbing it with both hands and putting himself in a combat position.

"Destiny have spoken, Alexander.. Your soul is mine!" He shouted as he splinted towards the boy, holding his sword tight and giving out a sound very simular to growling. As he charged, he threw himself along the ground, sliding with feet first towards Lex, holding his sword on top of him and making it function as a roof or shelter.

"Please do not get up"

Darth Extecute
As the smoke and dust from the devastation of the arena laid onto the ground before turning into nothing but air, there was a hole in the ground which was covered by a thick metal sword. A few seconds passed, as the sword was kicked up from the ground and two arms were placed on top of the hole which pulled Nightmare out of it. "Such a waste of extreme power. If you fought for the same cause as I did, you could have become something. Something extraordinary" Nightmare said, grinning. He watched Lex where he sat on the ground. He gave a grin, sighing at the boy. "I'm sure you wish I were gone. You know, I'm sorry to disappoint you. You should enter the soul tournament sometime. Maybe you too can win an indestructible sword" He said, running his hand along the huge sword, like it was a cat.

"Aaw, look what you did to my plate" Nightmare said, looking at his arms, where the plate armor was almost entirely melted away. The warm metal pressed against his body, but it was childsplay to ignore it. A lot of other things crossed his mind instead.

He climbed out of the whole entirely, watching Alexander. He felt pity, for the first time in years, he felt pity. He was not allowed to kill anyone, but Nightmare believed that sometimes death were a salvation instead of a punishment. The kid gave full force in the attack. Nightmare could not imagine the thoughts that would cross his mind if he did, and such a failure faced him.
He paused his thinking in that direction for a moment, thinking back at the actual attack. His mind could not either imagine the way he himself would look if he did not use Soul Edge as a roof.

"Alexander Warfield. I will remember you as a true warrior. Few have made such a strife against me and almost prevailed" He paused "Well, except for that be-cursed knight" He thought back into the past. "SOULS! AID ME NOW!" He cried out loud, as dust from the ground turned into a green fluid and ran into his body from the feet and up. "Are you ready to see the end, Alexander?" Nightmare spoke, increasing his physical strength by using some of the souls he had consumed in the past.

ESB -1138
"The time limit has expired! Nightmare wins!! The next battle is Jacope X vs Lauren!! Once both fighters have said they are ready the fight will begin!!"

JacopeX
Jacope X: Well.....this is it.....Thanks guys

::JAcope X walks into the stadium entrance as millions of people go very insane for this man. He was pretty famous as the Elder god's chosen hero. He was not going to give up now. He was ready. He walks into the center of the stage looking around the millions of people, feeling so nervous and feeling the sweat all over him. The feeling also had his heart pumping as well. He then turns around ready to see his opponent. He breathes in and out. He people were chanting Both Lauren and Jacope X's name. He was proud that these people appreciated for all he done.::

Kuchiki
(Ha! Almost forgot about this stick out tongue)

Lauren was nervous, but, why should she be? It wasn't like she was going to fight. Her heart was beating faster and faster as she stepped on the stage. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.
'Alright, you can come on out.' she thought. She pictured two people in her mind, one was dressed in white, the other was in black.
'It's about time.' the girl in black spoke.

Lauren chanted something, and in an instant, she was engulfed in black flames. When the flames died down, a slightly older version of Lauren was left, except, she now had black wings and a black sword.

Hoping to intimidate her opponent, she smirked evilly. She was completely different from the girl before.

ESB -1138
"FIGHT!!"

JacopeX
::Jacope X closed his eyes and blows out, trying to not get nervous after hearing the crowd yelling out nasty stuff at Jacope X after being amazed by this girl. He did not want to lose. He was amazed seeing the girl com-bust into flames. He closes his fists very hard. So hard, he was ready to leave blisters on the palms of his hands. He tried everything he can not to use his true powers. He combusted into flames, in its regular form and it instantly turns into a Red to Blue Aura. Jacope X yells as his heart pound faster and it pained him but it gave him the energy and strength that was enough to fight this girl. The aura slowly disappears and as it disappears, Jacope X did not change at all, but within him, he was allot more powerful with a build up of energy and highly moderate rage. He moves his necks, cracking it and started walking at Lauren. Blue light beams glew in each fist and went for 5 quick swings at lauren and then with a quick strike, he kicks her into the mid section, using the pressure to have him jump back and away from her trying not to have any of his strikes get countered::

Jacope X thinks: OK Jacope, don't mess up now....ignore these people as much as you can......NOW!

::However, Jacope X can easily show his nervousness from the look of his forehead::

Kuchiki
Lauren pulled out her sword and stared fiercely at Jacope. She was a demon, and she certainly wouldn't hesitate to kill this mortal. She was about to take the first step, but then stopped. It wasn't her style to attack first. She would normally let the opponent try to attack her before she started her counterattack.

She kept staring at him, to know when he would attack. She fed her sword her energy, and it was another one of her strategies. At the right moment, when Jacope thinks she's defenseless and has no energy left, she would release the energy in her sword, letting the black flames that were her energy consume the metal. She finished feeding her sword. Almost half of her energy was in the blade, not only was it good for a tremendous counterattack, but it made it stronger and tougher.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Kuchiki
Lauren pulled out her sword and stared fiercely at Jacope. She was a demon, and she certainly wouldn't hesitate to kill this mortal. She was about to take the first step, but then stopped. It wasn't her style to attack first. She would normally let the opponent try to attack her before she started her counterattack.

She kept staring at him, to know when he would attack. She fed her sword her energy, and it was another one of her strategies. At the right moment, when Jacope thinks she's defenseless and has no energy left, she would release the energy in her sword, letting the black flames that were her energy consume the metal. She finished feeding her sword. Almost half of her energy was in the blade, not only was it good for a tremendous counterattack, but it made it stronger and tougher. ::Jacope X was slashed terribly by Lauren's swing with the sword. He then built up more rage as he was getting up from the ground and then faced forward at Lauren. He noticed the demonic persona she was. Jacope X despised demons with a passion. The rage increased rapidly within him and the moderately high energy came with it. He took out his 5 Star Dragon sword and impaled it into the ground. He jumps into the sky and lands on one leg onto the tip of the swords handle. He then puts his hands together and absorbs the power from his 5SDS. It was all saved before the match. His muscular form increased size and he then looks at Lauren with rageful eyes and used agility to disappeared in high velocity as he grabs and takes away his 5SDS.

He flies past Lauren with out any sign of attack and slashed her across her upper chest. and then used quicker agility to go behind her and impale her through her back and then sling her into the crowd of people, for alittle extra damage from the people since they probably hold a grudge against demons as well. He just floats in the air and floated towards her not feeling the nervousness he had before. He floats upon Lauren and then starts to create a quick energy ball and just threw it into Lauren. And then as it probably hits her, he dives into lauren's mid section and had his fist out to connect the hit.::

Kuchiki
Lauren brought the tough sword to defend against the first attack with a different sword. She used agility to barely escape impalement, although it left a tiny blood mark on her back. She jumped to the middle of the stage, and brought up two fingers to her chest.

She closed her eyes and concentrated hard. Sparks were seen coming out of her fingers. It was complete. She used an easy but had a lot of power in it. Her eyes opened in an instant, she knew he would be coming at her in a moment, but her speed greatly exceeded his. She left her two fingers drop to her side, she left a trail of lightning where her fingers fell. If she could manage to even skim a part of his skin, a part of the limb would become numb for a while. She smirked and darted at the occupied Jacope.

JacopeX
Lauren brought the tough sword to defend against the first attack with a different sword. She used agility to barely escape impalement, although it left a tiny blood mark on her back. She jumped to the middle of the stage, and brought up two fingers to her chest.

She closed her eyes and concentrated hard. Sparks were seen coming out of her fingers. It was complete. She used an easy but had a lot of power in it. Her eyes opened in an instant, she knew he would be coming at her in a moment, but her speed greatly exceeded his. She left her two fingers drop to her side, she left a trail of lightning where her fingers fell. If she could manage to even skim a part of his skin, a part of the limb would become numb for a while. She smirked and darted at the occupied Jacope. ::Jacope X went through, not noticing the finger he stuck out, but right in the last centimeter of a second, he senses the finger but did not act quick enough to move out of the way and the finger crashed into his left rib cage. He held the sword his left hand fortunately and as he falls, he swings the Sword right at Lauren with full strength and unleashing the rest of the power that was already left into the sword.

A blast was created from the slash and Jacope X as well was blown away, but Lands on his feet in front of the stands. He leans on the security Wall, as people patted him and hugging him. He then got on his knees, away from them, holding his right rib cage. HE stabs the 5 star dragon sword on the ground, so he would not have to hold it due to his injury. He slowly places his left hand on his right rib, healing it. He held the Sword for support, ready for Laurens next move, he now had a plan that showed the obvious but there was a trick to it that only he knew.::

Kuchiki
(Sorry it took me so long. sad)

Lauren was too slow to avoid the attack; but, she did manage to avoid death. She landed on the stage once more, but the normal white colored stage had a plops of blood leading to Lauren. She held her shoulder with her hand. She had a deep cut, she managed to move out to avoid the sword cutting her throat. Her breathing was heavy, and she was losing a lot of blood.

'God damn it.' she thought, 'I have to use more of my power this early on? I seriously underestimated this guy.' The hand the clutched her shoulder began to glow with a light yellow color. It was her power she was using, and it disgusted Lauren, using her sisters power.

She stabbed the ground with her sword and finished the treatment. It wasn't perfect, but it stopped the bleeding and the pain. She took her sword out from the ground and looked at Jacope.

For a split second she disappeared from sight. A moment later, she stood in front of Jacope. The sword she held had black flames around it. She lifted it up and slammed it into his 5 Star Dragon Sword, cutting through it. Halfway through the metal, she stopped and took it out.

"Next is you." she said lifting up her sword to slice through his body. Of course, that left her open to any of his attacks, so she planned ahead. She held her sword in her right hand while preparing her left hand with a healing spell.

JacopeX
((Well ESB is not here yet wink))

(Sorry it took me so long. sad)

Lauren was too slow to avoid the attack; but, she did manage to avoid death. She landed on the stage once more, but the normal white colored stage had a plops of blood leading to Lauren. She held her shoulder with her hand. She had a deep cut, she managed to move out to avoid the sword cutting her throat. Her breathing was heavy, and she was losing a lot of blood.

'God damn it.' she thought, 'I have to use more of my power this early on? I seriously underestimated this guy.' The hand the clutched her shoulder began to glow with a light yellow color. It was her power she was using, and it disgusted Lauren, using her sisters power.

She stabbed the ground with her sword and finished the treatment. It wasn't perfect, but it stopped the bleeding and the pain. She took her sword out from the ground and looked at Jacope.

For a split second she disappeared from sight. A moment later, she stood in front of Jacope. The sword she held had black flames around it. She lifted it up and slammed it into his 5 Star Dragon Sword, cutting through it. Halfway through the metal, she stopped and took it out.

"Next is you." she said lifting up her sword to slice through his body. Of course, that left her open to any of his attacks, so she planned ahead. She held her sword in her right hand while preparing her left hand with a healing spell. ::Jacope X Laughed hysterically, when the sword went through. No one ever managed to do that. As long as Jacope X had the 5 Star Dragon sword, he always worried about someone cutting through it. But finally, it happened. But thanks to his wariness of his own items, he finally gets to use a technique that he practiced unnecessarily. Both swords were together for a long time as both Jacope X and Lauren held the sword up, as they were both together. He had the power from his veins, his energy as well to go through the Sword, and was charged, causing the sword to be in full power, but Laurens sword however was receiving the energy from his own sword and it went towards Lauren, blasting her arm off.

JAcope X was blown away but was not affected seriously. He walked back and then took out a regular hand knife which was sharpen with razors. He walks towards Lauren, grabs her Right shoulder and used his other hand to stab her into her stomach once, trying not to get disqualified by killing Lauren. He knew the true spirit of a fighter and it was to never kill there opponent in a sparing match. He then wanted to give her more damage as she was armless. He used his one powerful kick and have it swung into her midsection and then knees her in the face. He finally had her on the ground but Jacoep X fell back as everyone were going very crazy seeing the violence they wanted to see. JAcope X was tired and didn't have much energy. He regains energy holding his Hand Knife and had the Sword put away behind him, all charged up thanks to Lauren' sword::

Jacope X: Hopefully this shall do the trick

::Jacope X he gasped for air and gets back up::

trademark
"This battle has come to a end. The winner and the person who will advances to the next round is JacopeX."The next Fight will be between Jessy Bradshaw and Jesie. When the two step forward the battle will began."

jewallac
"Finally," Jessy said to himself. He wished he knew where his new friends were at so they could see the fight. He looked around the waiting area one last time to see if he could find Marie-Lee and Clyde. Nothing.

He walked into the arena. A piece of the Slayer prophecy echoed in the back of his mind as he told the ref that he was ready, "...One girl in all the world. She alone will have the power to face the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness." The only thing wrong with the prophecy was that Jessy was a guy.

"Well at least I'm used to it. I never needed anyone to watch me fight before. I don't see why I need anyone now." Jessy really meant the opposite. Not only did he want to be seen fighting, he wanted someone to cheer him on. That was rare for a slayer. Support.

trademark
"Jesie is unable to battle so we will have a different battle instead Bradshaw you will remain here and Will John Step up When Both fighters are ready I will begin the fight ."

jewallac
"I was already ready. Nothing's changed," Jessy said.

MadMel
(me?? oh sweet)
john teleported into the arena, slightly disapointed. 'oh well' he thought, cracking every bone in his 9ft tall body 'at least im getting somewhere in this job..i cant earn my kepp just standing around'
he summoned his scythe and stood relaxed..

trademark
"And......................................fight."

jewallac
Jessy had a scythe as well but John's was longer than his. He tried the same Crescent Moon kick on John. He wasn't going to use his weapon yet. He wanted to see what this extremely tall guy had to offer. When John was landing face first on the ground, Jessy tried a Scissor Kick.

MadMel
john caught jessy between his legs as he leapt to his feet, sending his foe skidding along the ground..he then hauled jessy up with telekinisis and pulled him back..johns sythe was held ready to intercept.

jewallac
~Is your TK completely immobilizing Jessy, or is it just grabbing him like a hand. And please be honest. I'm going to post as if I can freely move. Whatever you decide will most likely have to change what I'm going to post.~

"I can't move," Jessy thought to himself. "How am I going to get out of this one."

Jessy wished that he had done some research on some of these people here. After all, he did have to fight a very powerful evil here. Just before he was pulled directly in front of John, Jessy grabbed his scythe and shoved the stake part of it in the ground so his feet could be ahead of him.

He let go of his weapon and curled up into a ball and waited for just the right time. Just before John made his attack, Jessy shot hid feet out straight at his opponent's chest and sent him flying. He felt the TK release him and he regained his scythe. He waited for John to get back up and make his move.

MadMel
(id say like a hand, all he did was throw jessy, he didnt grab and drag him)
john flipped backward and landed..'ok enough theaterics' he thought, launching towards his opponent..as they locked scythes, john looked into jessy's eyes..'for a kid, this person isnt that bad' he thought as he broke the lock and left hooked jessy, knocking him sideways..'even so, no mercy, ive got a job to do' john added as he sumkmoned a ball of black energy and hrew it at jessy

jewallac
Jessy got his bearing after that left hook and saw a energy ball coming straight for his face. Too bad his scythe wasn't a magiks reflector. Jessy dodged it by doing the splits, James Brown style. He got up and threw his scythe at John. When it was dodged, Jessy was dropped kicked him.

MadMel
as john flew through the air he used tk again to pull jessy towards him, then with a huge uppercut he knocked jessy higher..john concentrated and teleported next to him.."let see if you can fight in the air" he said, speaking for the first time since the fight..

jewallac
"Ok," Jessy said. He gave John a hard jab in gut and then threw his legs around John's neck and tossed him to the ground as he flipped upside down and landed on his hands.

MadMel
john kicked the arms from under jessy and hit him with the back of his scythe..john launched another ball of energy, and this time it connecting, sending jessy spinning through the air..
"ow" he muttered, rubbing his neck..

jewallac
Jessy didn't know energy could burn so badly. When he finally hit the ground he got and was hopping around like he needed to put out a fire.

"That wasn't very nice," he said to John. He ran at him and faked as if he was going left but went right and started using his Capori fighting style on John, courtesy of the slayer that was just before him.

It looked as if Jessy was beat-box dancing, but in all actuality he was continuously kicking the tar out of John using his slayer strength and speed to add force and hostility to his attack.

MadMel
"woah" john managed to say as he blocked some of the attacks..jessy was coming at him with a new ferocity..not suprising, those things could burn anything..after three hits to the face john had enough, hooking his scythe around the mans leg, he slammed him into the ground with all his strength..strength wasnt a tactic he used often..john prefered to take on whole armies and use his necromatic powers to make his own out of the corpses..going one - on -one wasnt his style, but they had sent him to win this tournament anyways..'think of the demon' john thought as he watched jessy get to his feet..'think of the fact your going to slay a really powerful demon...and get paid for it'
john knew he wouldnt be satisfied until he had won..he thought of a new strategy..'lets hope he falls for it'

Ordained
John wasn't a vampire, or a demon, or anything evil from what Jessy could tell. "This ain't easy. How am I supposed to fight someone that I can't go crazy on," he thought to himself. Just then he had an idea.

"I wonder if my scythe is strong enough," he thought as he slammed it to the ground. Big chunks of the arena floor was being thrown upward because of the force. Jessy started swinging at the rock as if he was hitting baseballs.

"Maybe I'm digging at the bottom of the well now. But if this is going to help me win, I have to go for it."

MadMel
(actually johns half vampire, half but he isnt evil..he works for god laughing out loud )
john dodged most of the rocks, and cut one that was going straight at his face in half...half of it still hit him, but it was a glancing blow..john started spamming missiles of black fire at jessy, leaping behind him..'scraping the bottom of the barrel arent you?'john thought, smiling, showing the only things that connected him to vampires..he used tk on what was left of the rocks flying around, throwing them back at jessy, at the same time aim a vertical slice at him with his scythe..

Ordained
~Well that certainly works out for the best. And a vampire is supposed to be working for God? Wow. I need to read my Bible laughing~

"Were those what I think they were," Jessy thought to himself referring to John's...fangs. The rocks were coming at Him with incredible speed. It was a good thing that Jessy had super speed and reflexes. He dodged most of the rocks and took the brunt of the ones that did hit him on the arms.

His slayer ability to sense danger kicked in and he flipped over John, seeing that he was about to bring his scythe down on him, and dished out a Rainbow kick followed through with a Dragon's Fire punch and ending with a large High kick.

"So you are a vampire, aren't you. I saw the fangs," Jessy said. "Now I don't have to hold back. You're just lucky that we can't kill in this tournament because you're about to wish that I could dust you! No hard feelings though."

MadMel
(in the divine scheme of things, vampires, like humans, are neutral, they can make their coice of good or evil consciencely, the human vampires chose evil because they were just mimmiking the bad things humans can do)
"none, fortunatly the universe needs me alive, so in order to kill me, you must blow up the universe" john said, grinning, grabbing the high kick and slamming jessy down into the ground.."immortality" john continued, kicking jessy while he was down.."it ensures that i do what i was meant to do..you humans..you're as blind as bats..you dont see the bigger picture" another kick.."you're completely oblivious"..a third kick "you think your here for your own purposes, slayer..you arent..if you were, you'd die like the rest of them"

Ordained
~As I said before...Wow!~

He tripped John and got up. He held his scythe, stake end first, at his throat and said, "You're right. I will eventually die like the rest of them. That is a part of the lineage after all. When I die, some other girl will take my place and continue the fight. I'm just a speck in this whole universal slayer thing.

"But I'm not a blind bat. I see what's going on around me everyday. I see the evil that's out there and I hear the pleas for help. That's what reminds me of why I was born. To save people and stop evil things like you from taking over this planet.

"I don't know why you think you're so different from the rest of the vampires but I have a purpose. True, it may be the same as all of the slayers before me but that is what makes me so special. I was born to save the world and that's what I'm going to do."

Jessy bent down and picked John up by his collar and gave him a powerful clothesline. He then kicked him across the arena. Next Jessy took all of his strength and proceeded to pummel John in his face. How dare John tell him that he can't see the big picture. "I was born for the big picture," Jessy screamed in his mind.

MadMel
(wait..is jessy a him or her)
john laughed so hard he popped 3 ribs..he was still chuckling after he had put them back in place.."your even blinder than i thought, if you truely believe that i, of all people, am evil"..john gave jessy a backhand slap, which to the salyer felt like the sky falling on her head..john teleported to his feet.."i figured that if you were as good as you boasted, you would have recognised a fellow slayer..the same slayer that, through an incredible use of divine intervention, led you here" john said, catctching jessy by the neck with the crook of his scythe, lifting her up and slamming her back down.."whatever you think your facing, you cant defeat alone" he continued, punching jessy, knocking her sideways.."you'll need help, and im offering it"

Ordained
~Jessy is a boy. I made him the first male slayer laughing~

"I know you're not saying that you're a slayer? And the only person that led me here was my watcher, Tavlin."

Jessy was all kinds of confused. He knew that there were previous slayers that had been turned into vampires but none of them kept up the lineage. Another was always called and slayed the now undead slayer.

After he got loose of John's scythe he charged at him. He was trying to use his slayer speed to offset John. He preformed a series of flips and John couldn't keep up. Jessy added a few super kicks in to get John down.

Jessy was about to deal a cross kick when he suddenly stopped, "Wait... Did you say you're offering me help?"

MadMel
"yes i did" john muttered, using the same trick jessy did, slamming the ground with his scythe, but instead of of rocks flying everywhere, black fire and lightning exploded from the ground, frying jessy and spinning him through the air.."your speed is astounding" john said, catching jessy.."but it wont help you if you try this alone..im offering you my help, and at the same time, your life, because you have no hope of slaying the nequam everto and living" john slammed jessy into the ground so hard the he bounced up again..

Ordained
Jessy used the force of the impact as momentum to give John an upward drop kick.

"So why do you want to help me? What do you have to gain besides being chosen by God?"

MadMel
"chosen by god?? i was chosen by god 74 years ago" john said with telepathy as he flew upwards.."if jacope X is gods chosen. then im the almighty's hitman..i gain revenge from this particular venture..a chance to strike at my mortal enemy where it hurts....and naturally to stop the earths destruction"
john appeared out of nowhere, tele-stomping jessy into the ground, launchiung yet another fireball at point blank range right into jessy's face..
(er..this is goin a long time laughing out loud )

trademark
"THE FIGHT IS OVER AND THE WINNER IS...............................JOHN."

MadMel
(spoke too soon stick out tongue )
john didnt expect any cheering, but by some oustounding luck, got 2 people cheering for him..ice and jacopeX
"figures" he muttered, hauling jessy to his feet and teleporting them both out of the arena..

trademark
"The Next Fight will be between J.W. and Rayden Shiong
When both fighters enter the arena the match will begin

Burnt Pancakes
Rayden entered the ring and took his spot on one side. He cracked his fingers and tied applies wrist-tape to his arms. As he finished he felt a bead of sweat drip down his back. he couldn't lose, his family was counting on him...

Rayden closed his eyes and concentrated. With a yell "Doragon!" His eyes snapped opened, and the his dark blue pupils expanded until it covered his entire eye. He entered a the Doragon Fist stance, and waited for his opponent.

trademark
"Rayden Shiong you will advance to the next round do to forfeit Please leave the Arena. The next fight will be between Ishmail Muhammad vs Marie-Lee Bishop When Both fights enter the arena the fight will commence"

TBJ
(Ismail*)

As Ismail Muhammad heard his name called, he slightly brushed a little speck of dust off his shoulder. Very nonchalantly, he slowly strolled out into the arena. He was not a crowd favorite, as he was constantly being booed and called a "terrorist." None of that mattered to him, however. Now, he was completely focused and intent on fighting. He hadn't had the chance to identify this "Marie-Lee Bishop" figure, but, he thought, someone with that kind of a name could not put up much of a fight against him. He brandished his scimitar from its sheath, and stood at attention, ready to demolish this b*tch.

Marie-Lee
Marie-Lee heard the announcement and got up from the couch in the observetory room, where the TV screen with the arena fight was. She walked away with a rapid phase and got to the entrance of the arena in no-time. She smiled when walking outside, into the arena. She had a look around, at all the crowd watching her. This made her a bit uncomfortable. Females never got a lot of appreciation when it came to fighting. She understood them, and Marie-Lee was kind of a female symbol in this fight, representing what everyone thought of women. She was very weak. However, this was not something she would let this Ismail gain benefits of.

She took a prepared for combat stance at her side of the arena, watching Ismail on the other side. He had a minor sword, while she had nothing at all. This meant she would have to trust her martial arts more than ever. Her life depended on her fighting style, and how well she mastered it.

trademark
(Sorry about that)

"Ready....................................................................Fight"

TBJ
Ismail leaned slightly backwards, and brought his scimitar perpendicular to Marie-Lee. Though he was aggressive in many other ways of his personality, fighting was not one of them, and he would allow the girl the first strike. Now, though, not a thought ran through his mind. Running on "auto-pilot," so to speak, he prepared to defend from her inevitable attack.

Marie-Lee
Marie-Lee prepared for the incoming opponent, as she raised both her hands to defend from him. As he approached her, she ran up and met him. She ran quickly, swiftly and with an agile motion, the wind took force beneath her feet. She lept up in the air with a rapid rate and landed on his shoulder with one foot, and the other one on his head. Within the matter of a second, she pushed herself up in the air, with him as splint. She landed softly, like a feather, several meters behind him. He was her superior in all ways but one. It seemed like the only way she could defeat him, was step by step slowly. She awaited him to charge her again, again, ready to meet up and run in the opposite direction.

TBJ
(I never said I attacked you, but I'll go with it.)

Ismail, having already made an attempt at an attack, decided it was time to go defensive. Raising his sword up over his head, he readied himself for an assault. His sweaty palms gripped the hilt of the scimitar tightly, and he was beginning to let his inner rage get the better of him.

Marie-Lee
Marie-Lee slowly walked forward, looking at her opponent who seemed to have picked up a defensive stance. She gave the crowd a fake smile, pretending she had everything under control. The only thing she could do now, was to try make him tired of defending. She held her hands and arms close to her body and started spinning in a circle. After a matter of seconds, she had assembled the strength of a northern wind. A powerful streaming wind came towards Ismail, strong enough to launch him trough the arena if he did not resist quick enough.

TBJ
(It's ok.)

Ismail stood firm against the opening gust, but it began to wear him out. Slowly being pushed back, he decided to get out of the way. Using his last bit of resistance to the wind, he rolled to his left, thus separating himself from the gale. Now, he began to charge the girl, aiming his scimitar straight at her head.

Marie-Lee
Marie-Lee ducked from the strike that the fighter made at her, and with a swift motion, she ran her arms in a circle. The circle caused a wind to lift under the feet of Ismail, throwing him just over Marie-Lee's head simply like he had walked over an invisible bridge. Marie-Lee afterwards leapt backwards to make distance from Ismail. Again, taking a defensive stance she awaited Ismail to make the attack. This may not have been a crowd-friendly tactic to play, but she was well concerned of her well-being.

TBJ
Again, Ismail ran at her. Bringing his sword perpendicular to his body, he pulled it back, and then, with unbelievable force, swung it across his body at what he thought to be the coward, Marie-Lee.

Marie-Lee
Marie spun around, causing a wind that made Ismail run just past her. She lept backwards as he passed her with an inch, keeping distance to him. She looked down at her outfit, noticing that he had torn the clothing open with his sword. Suprised, she did not know what to say. It was more than close of her being impaled. She tapped impatiently on the ground with her foot. She had not yet had one hit at him, but she could not run forever. It could end up with her being tired before him. That would be the end of her, no she needed to change her strategy.

TBJ
Ismail would do his best to prevent Marie-Lee from changing strategy. Again and again, he slashed at her with immense force. He was only beginning to show the signs of fatigue, and figured he could outlast his opponent. His rage only grew as he continually attacked, and he was beginning to unlock the whole potential of his force.

MadMel
((revived))

MadMel
the speaker suddenly blasted to life again...
"Attention! due to a change in management, the current fight will be cancelled...will GRACE HARM and ICE now enter the arena!"

Blax_Hydralisk

Wow.

MadMel
((you can rejoin if you want stick out tongue ))

Lady Fox
As Grace entered the arena, her sword glew. She was enchanting it with divine powers and as she stopped, it stopped glowing. She looked down at the palm of her hand before clenching it, having a red layer of energy cover her body and armor, before slowly blending with her skin. She removed the unrestrained hair from her forehead and smirked, as she stared ready towards the opposite side of the arena.

MrCurt061430
Excited that it was his turn at last, Ice entered the arena and faced his opponent, he was shocked to see the last-minute entry. "Hmm...No idea what she can do, but he's telling me not to go easy on her. I think I'll take his advice, he can sense her power level after all." Ice prepared himself; he may have defeated Satan recently, but he didn't do it alone. Noticing her sword, he prepared himself and made his two signature Ice-swords, which had appeared in his hands. "No killing...no killing." he kept reminding himself in his head as he waited for their fight to start.

MadMel
"This match will start under the assumption that you both know the rules...if you dont, bad luck........FIGHT!"

Lady Fox
Grace stood still. Her eyes focusing on her newly entered opponent. Her hand grasping the handle of her sword and once again with a swipe of her hand, she moved hair away from her forehead. She took a couple of deep breaths and looked down for a moment. Around her, as she grasped her hand, a bright aura gained presence. She gave her sword a swing, just to warm up a little. Almost as a second skin, her body glew bright in holy magic and she was ready.

With a charge, she grasped her sword with both hands and held it upwards. As she closed in, she took a deep breath. She then leaped up in the air and closed her eyes, letting the powers of the Paladin push her. And with the speed of light, she was launched trough half the arena, appearing by Ice's side. She made a turn and kicked him in the back with the heel of her foot.

MrCurt061430
Ice's reflexes caused a cap of ice to appear where her attack was directed. This ice was unlike any other, for it was nearly impossible to break. "Nice try, but if it's speed you want..." Ice said before freezing the arm closest to her, giving himself complete control of his movements, and punching Grace in the side of her face with it; the attack had devestating force as well as light-speed swiftness. She wasn't the only fast one around here. "Then it's speed you'll have." Ice finished after completng his attack.

Lady Fox
Grace was lauched to the side by the mere force of the strike, but not knocked of balance. She clenched her free hand and as she was about to smash the wall she landed in a golden web that appeared out of nowhere. It bounced her gently right up to her feet as she once more grasped her sword.
"So Ice was not simply a nickname? Let us test the ice"

Grace raised her hand towards the sky. A beam of the sun struk into her sword and she raised it straight upwards. After it started glowing bright, she made a swing and the entire field soil caught a yellow glow.
"Is it just me, or is it hot in here?"
She smirked as nearly instantly the arena heated up to a fair 150 fahrenheit. The floor, the air, the walls and even the roof caught heat. She stood cool as the source of the heat, observing Ice as she walked slowly towards him in a battle position.

MrCurt061430
Ice chuckled and replied, "Sorry to disappoint you, but only hellfire can melt my ice. So, unless your Satan, or a demon, you're out of luck." Ice had then froze his legs and dashed toward Grace at light-speed, absorbing his swords so as not to kill her accidentally, and delivered another blow to her face, followed by three more to her stomach, and finished with a devastating roundhouse kick to her chest. "Keep trying, you might just find a way to strike me; many people have before, so it shouldn't be too difficult."

Lady Fox
As the final kick went for her chest, she regenrated her health at an amazing speed. With her hands she stopped the kick with her left, free hand and pulled Ice forth, towards her. She met his head with hers in a powerful smash. She swung her sword behind him with her right hand, by his feet and had him fall back as a cooperation between the smash of her head and the pull with her sword. As he fell, she climbed on top of him and as he landed on the ground- she landed on him.

The same web that saved her from smashing into the wall covering Ice with a grasp by his chest- to make sure he was not leaving, as she leapt upwards. She spun in the air and went back down with knee first, landing with it straight at his crotch. She made a backflip and landed back up on her feet in a defensive stance, removing the web.
"You talk too much"

MrCurt061430
Ice took most of the hits but protected his crotch with another ice cap once again. Once she removed the web, he chuckled and replied, "And you hit like a girl." Ice got into a combat stance and thought to himself, "She's taking my attacks like they're nothing...I wonder...does she have a Justice power inside her as well. And is she using it during this fight? Now, that's just cheating. But, if that's the way she wants to play it..." Ice suddenly began glowing white as well. He didn't have any injuries due to the fact that his blood and most of his internal organs were frozen, but if this woman was fighting him with a similar power, then it would only be fair to fight at an equal level. "And another thing...I was going easy on you." Ice said before dashing at her. All of the ice he had used before this point was now absorbed into him, and now he was moving much, much faster than before. He dashed up to her and struck her from behind. And when he did so, his higher level of power allowied him to cause at least 10 times more damage than normal. As she flew through the air, he dashed up to her once again, but instead of attacking her to the front, he attacked to her right with another amazing roundhouse kick, strong enough to even break his own ice; it was nearly invulnerable, not completely.

With her still flying through the air, he wasn't done yet as he rushed up to her, grabbed her face, still running with incredible speed, and slammed her into the arena wall, hoping that he didn't just kill her.

Lady Fox
Grace gasped for air, holding her left hand over her chest as she stood on her knees. She had made quite the hard impact into the wall and it was noticable even on her armor. The entire back side of her plate had been totaly crashed inwards and the sword had fallen out of her hands upon the impact. She gazed it, which laid a couple of meters ahead. She was not used to fight with care, but the rules limited her from killing. This, however was slowly getting personal- because this Ice character was not caring about her life much.
The impact against the wall would have killed any normal person
The thoughts passed her mind, and what felt like minutes of thinking had only been seconds. She extended her hand and with a good amount of speed, her sword came flying towards her and right into her right hand. She grasped it hard and her skin turned golden, almost divine. She held her chest as she got up, and as she stood straight she removed the hand and simply clenched her fist.

The impact would indeed have killed any normal person, but Grace was not normal. Now it was time to prove it. She grasped her sword and simply to show that she was still fit to fight, she spun once in a circle with her sword pointing out. The slash cut trough the arena wall in the spinn and as she had spun a fair 360 degree's, she ran the sword into the ground. The heat that had covered the arena was absorbed and you could see how it went into her blade. The heat continued as a focused form of light trough the edge of the sword, trough the handle, up her hand and for a moment, stopping by her heart. The heat went into her body and as she raised her head, her eyes now glew yellow.

"The wrath of the seven heavens will smite upon you"
All these actions had been done in matter of seconds, and as she charged herself with the powers of heaven she once more had refueled her health by absorbing the heat in a healing manner. With the speed of light, Grace stood only a half meter away from Ice. She smashed her head into his, knocking him a tad bit of balance. She then grabbed him by his vest with her left hand, spun a circle and threw him upwards in the air. Using the angelic blessings that had been given to the paladin order, in the speed of light she even traveled upwards. As he was thrown upwards in the air, she was there to meet him- and with a smash by the handle of her blade, Ice was thrown down into the ground with great force and a mighty thud.

With wings of light, she hoovered up in the air of the arena. She waited patiently for the cloud of dust to disappear- the cloud that had appeared as he made impact in the ground.
She remember that move from before. She used it against the guardian of the paladin order. but even though the guardian broke a number of limbs, she imagined it would not be quite as easy with this Ice guy.
She flew above the location of impact, waiting patiently to gain sight of the ice warrior.

MrCurt061430
When the dust of the impact had cleared, Ice wasn't there. Instead, he was right behind Grace, and had stopped glowing now. He froze two of his fingers and pressed on her spine. The pressure he was giving was just enough to paralyze her for as long as he held his fingers there but not enough to do any major damage.

"I thought using my Justice power would've allowed us to fight at equal levels of power. Clearly I was wrong, you appeared to be just barely clinging onto life back there. Not to mention your Wrath of the Seven Heavens attack didn't do a whole lot of damage, but that was mainly due to the defense aura that the Justice power provides. So...now that I know you can't handle my full extent, I'm not going to use the Justice power for the rest of this fight." Ice removed his fingers from her back, giving her mobility once more, and prepared himself for another one of her attacks.

Lady Fox
"Can not handle? I have barely started"
'And not until now am I warmed up'
A golden sphere surrounded Grace as she clenched her fists and as she closed her eyes, it expanded with great speed. Ice was launched backwards and the sphere left Grace, catching up with Ice and captured him inside it. The sphere got him inside as if it was made of air, but from the inside it was more solid than pure stone. Grace swiped with her left hand and the sphere, having Ice inside smashed into the wall. While the sphere went right trough the wall in an etheral way, Ice on the inside went straight into the wall with a smash. As the sphere went inside, Ice fell downards and the sphere came out again from the wall, crashing down towards him with high force- going to push him against the ground.

Grace disabled her wings and went to the ground. She were at the same time controling the sphere with her left hand, holding her sword ready in her right hand, in case once more Ice was going to try surprise her.

MrCurt061430
As he was heading downward, Ice encase the interior of the sphere with Ice, and tried controling it. However, he was only able to slow it down, causing the sphere to land on the ground softly. He looked around, trying to find a way out, but there was none. If he had left some ice out of the sphere, he'd be able to escape easily, but he didn't. "This is not good. Ok...focus. Remember what you were taught. We don't create a substance. We focus on the spot we want to freeze." Ice focused on the wall to his left outside of the sphere and a sheet of Ice was created very quickly. Ice chuckled and slowly fell through the ice underneath him and came out of the newly frozen spot on the wall. Ice chuckled before freezing his entire body. The reflections from this gave him the effect of invisibility, as if he was wearing a high-tech cloaking device. Ice charged at her, still somewhat invisible, his outline just being visible at close range, just before his attacks. First to her right, then her front, back, left, front again, he was attacking her randomly, making sure that she wouldn't find him. Each attack was devestating, due to his superior control over one element.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
As he was heading downward, Ice encase the interior of the sphere with Ice, and tried controling it. However, he was only able to slow it down, causing the sphere to land on the ground softly. He looked around, trying to find a way out, but there was none. If he had left some ice out of the sphere, he'd be able to escape easily, but he didn't. "This is not good. Ok...focus. Remember what you were taught. We don't create a substance. We focus on the spot we want to freeze." Ice focused on the wall to his left outside of the sphere and a sheet of Ice was created very quickly. Ice chuckled and slowly fell through the ice underneath him and came out of the newly frozen spot on the wall. Ice chuckled before freezing his entire body. The reflections from this gave him the effect of invisibility, as if he was wearing a high-tech cloaking device. Ice charged at her, still somewhat invisible, his outline just being visible at close range, just before his attacks. First to her right, then her front, back, left, front again, he was attacking her randomly, making sure that she wouldn't find him. Each attack was devestating, due to his superior control over one element.

MadMel
((ill have to end this soon...1 more post for each character and ill decide the winner big grin))

Lady Fox
Grace roared, having a bright flash explode around her. Ice was moving too quickly for her hand to grab, but not quickly enough to dodge a concentrated globe blast. A golden circle around her was formed and expanded with high speed, launching Ice inevitably to the wall with a crash. While he was disoriented, yet not have had the chance to impact the ground- she appeared in front of him with a flash and grabbed him by his hair.
She pulled and threw him upwards with great force. Before he was going to make impact into the roof, she appeared above him and with a spinkick she smashed him into the wall while he was still flying. Knocked into the wall with a crackle, he bounced back outwards and again with a flash, Grace appeared in front of him. She had never before had to use her powers to such an extent that she had to move in light speed so much.
It was straining for her, but her adrenaline kept her going.
As he had bounced back out, she grabbed his face with her free hand and with a spinn she ran him with the back of his head into the wall, having the handle of her sword smash him over his chest. She took a grip by the wall and kicked of, letting him fall downwards as she made a backflip, landing on her feet on the ground in a defensive position.

MadMel
((just so you know, its an open arena, there's no roof stick out tongue))

Lady Fox
((Good thing I did not have him hit it, then stick out tongue))

MrCurt061430
Ice's invisibility was being caused by the reflections of the ice surrounding him. And so, he took each and every hit receiving no damage for he was protected by his ice. He recovered from her last attack and landed on his feet as well and stood up. He did not have a scratch on him and wasn't even out of breath. He absorbed the ice around him, showing that he didn't suffer any damage. He looked at Grace and said to her, "M'amm, if that's the best you've got then you don't stand a chance." Ice dashed over to her without freezing his legs. He was incredibly fast, even without using his justice power or his ice. Unfortunately, his speed was just slow enough to leave a trail of dust where he went, but he was still too fast to be seen by normal eyes.

He dashed up to her and, very quickly, jabbed her body's vulnerable points, the spots where she'd feel the most pain, even with her incredible power protecting her. After this, while she was reacting to the sudden pain, he put one of his legs behind both of her's, and did a palm-thrust to her face, forcing her to stumble back and trip over him. He had then spun around, made an Ice sword, caught her with his free hand and held the sword's point to her spine. "If this wasn't a tournament...you'd be dead, really fast." He had then absorbed his sword and said, "Lucky for you." He had then spun around behind her and pushed her back on her feet. At that instant, the sound indicating that their time was up had come. Ice looked to the referee and waited for his judgement on who really won the fight.

MadMel
"The timer has expired! and the winner is............ICE!..will both contestants make their way back to the lounge, as i have an announcemnt to make to all fighters"

MadMel
"sorry for keeping our patient audeince waiting" the ref said over the mike..he had an amazing charismatic voice..as soon as he starting talking the angry crowd immediately calmed down, stunned by the flattery and goodnaturedness
"a special round has been decided..the winner of this fight will be moved straight to the final round!!" this got thunderous applause.."the loser will be dropped from the winner's divsion to the losing division...the combatants....are NIGHTMARE AND RAYDEN!!"
The sound of rayden's name instantly changed the applause to wild booing and hissing...it was clear that, because of rayden's unexpected victory, he was not liked..

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Rayden's eyes widened in slight surprise, but he nodded an affirmative and walked to the ring with his eyes on the floor. Straight to the final round.. this was an opportunity that he could not afford to miss. This fight would be a tough one, though.On his way up the steps he spotted one of the gangs henchman nodding at him with a grin. The bastard.

Rayden walked to one of the corners of the room and took a deep breath, then exhaled, letting all of the pressure and anxiety flow out of him while waiting for his opponent.

))How will this be done? Will we be fighting Ultimate Hero style were we basically beat the crap out of each other and no one ever dodges or blocks? ((

Darth Extecute
Nightmare grasped his sword. He did not want to make it to the final round. He wanted to fight as many as possible, but he accepted the fight, since rules are rules and he signed up. He shook his head as he had the sword placed over his shoulder and walked into the arena. He stared right ahead, at Rayden who stood ready, waiting for the fight.

Nightmare's eyes flashed red for a second, showing his readiness. He grabbed his sword tight and he swung it in a circle above him, with mighty force and speed. After having made a couple of circles, he pulled it down and smashed it into the ground hard, making it penetrate the hard floor a fair meter.
He raised his mutated arm towards Rayden with a roar:
"YOU SHALL BECOME MY NOURISHMENT!"
He pulled the sword out in a mighty pull, directing it towards Rayden:
"THERE IS NO END TO THIS NIGHTMARE! STRUGGLE, FOOL!"

MadMel
"AND........FIGHT!"

Blax_Hydralisk
Rayden closed his eyes, and when they reopened they were a bright white, all traces of his blue pupils gone.

Rayden took another deep breath and entered his fighting stance, then waited for his intimidating opponent to make the first move.

MadMel
*cough*

Darth Extecute
"AFRAID OF DYING?"

Nightmare pulled his sword out, running towards Rayden. His pure hand grasped tight the sword as he in only a few moments had ran across the entire arena. He leaped to the wall, and with a mighty swipe with his mutated arm he scattered pieces of the wall and threw large pieces of rock towards Rayden, at the same time as he ran straight at the man.
His eyes flashed red for a second and it instantly, trough dark magic knocked Rayden of balance and out of his stance and Nightmare flew trough the air and with a quick smash with his mutant arm, sent Rayden flying.

"I WILL FEAST!"

Blax_Hydralisk
Rayden successfully dodged the rocks, but was unable to recover in time to defend against the magic, and as a result was flung backwards from the first mostly physical attack of the fight. Rayden recovered his sense of balance in the air and landed on his feet. He was unscathed from the attack.

Interesting. He doesn't rely solely on his physical prowess, as I had originally thought.. this will take a bit more strategy, then.

Rayden drew one of his kodachi's, then ran straight at his opponent. Once in range he gripped his kodachi harder then made a horizontal swipe at Nightmare's chest, but it was a feint. At the last second Rayden tilted his sword upwards, deliberately trying to hit nothing, but kept his momentum going so that he would start spinning. It is from this vantage point that Rayden would attack.

As he spun in place rapidly he released blueish white energy from every pore in his body, and it expanded outwards so that a spinning ten foot by ten foot bluish white dome spread outwards from him. In such close proximity a man of Nightmare's size should recieve the full brunt of the attack. The "whirlwind" was designed to literally shave off and burn the skin of anyone caught in it's wrath outside of the protective bubble, but even if it did not hurt the large man, he would at the last be thrown backwards by the attack.

Laymens turns- Rayden ran up to Nightmare and spun like a top in place, unleashing a whirlwind-esque attack made up of pure energy. While it would normally shred and burn one's skin, it might not be quite as affectiev due to Nightmare's durabiltiy, if so then the most it will do is throw him back.

Darth Extecute
Nightmare growled as the whirlwind was applied, and he covered his face with his arm, the mutated one.. He tried walking into the whirlwind while protecting his face, and he walked with such strength that his feet was pushed into the ground, causing tiny holes from where he had placed his feet.. Even though he was strong, the attack eventually sent him flying backwards in a roar, having Nightmare fly trough the air and spinning at the same time as an effect of the whirl that he tried resisting..
The energy made the arm that Nightmare protected his face heat up vastly, but it had taken worse beatings than that, and even though it was true, Nightmare did not want to admit the aching in his arm.

Although, as Nightmare was sent flying he grasped his sword tight and he ran the near two meter blade straight into the ground, stopping instantly in the air and landed on his feet with a rumble due to his weight.. He had flown an estimated half arena away and he glared at Rayden who was located at the very end.. He then raised his mutated arm, consentrating to such an extent that his arm was shaking as he smashed it violently into the ground.. The impact was strong enough to launch pieces of the ground up into the air and almost like baseball, Nightmare smashed the pieces with his sword and sent them flying towards Rayden..

At the same time, Nightmare dashed right for Rayden in a combat position and with a huge amount of force he threw his sword.. Since the rules said no killing, he made sure that it was the handle that came flying first, and even though it was the handle, it was both endurant enough and came in enough speed to penetrate a rock, and it came flying towards Rayden, and Nightmare not far behind, ready for some hand-to-hand action, if Rayden was not hit by the shaft of the blade, which could probably be the end of his story..

"AMUSE ME!" He screamed as he leapt up into the air while still being a fourth of the arena away, flying towards Rayden's position.

Blax_Hydralisk
Rayden jumped quickly to the left and focused energy into his fingertips. He could win this if he used his speed...

Rayden waited until it was almost too late,then again sidestepped and tried to jam his fingers into his enemies waist. If he was successful, the energy would transfer from his fingertips and into Nightmare's body, possibly irritating any organs the "sparks" came int contact with.

MadMel
((one more post each))

Darth Extecute
((Gulp! That was short))

Nightmare landed on his feet with a smash, only to be met by the fingers of Rayden. The ground rumbled by the landing and Nightmare's eyes met Raydens with burning rage. The man had chosen to go into close-combat, then that was what he would get.

The man based his attacks as if Nightmare was an actual real human, with flesh, heart and organs. What he excluded from his list, was the fact that Nightmare's body was nothing but a shell. His entire inside could be burnt into ashes, and it wouldnt even bother Nightmare. He had evolved too far into his dark self.
As the sparks went trough Nightmares body, he glared at Rayden uneffected, as small signs of lighting flashed trough his body.

Now..... it was his turn.

With his human arm, he grabbed Rayden's wrist with a grip quicker than lighting, and he threw him up into the air by it. As Rayden was launched upwards, Nightmare jumped and caught up, grabbing his leg with his mutated arm and just threw him downwards with a loud smash. The impact from the throw cracked the ground and Nightmare landed on top of the man, stomping into the ground and had Rayden bounce back up into the air. He grabbed him by the foot, spun around and with amazing speed, threw him across the arena and into the wall.

He raised his fist and his blade came flying back at him and into his hand. He roared, raising his hand to the air and turned to Rayden's direction. His eyes flashed red and energy started whirling around Nightmare, almost as if he was creating a personal cyclone of energy. But not only did it form around Nightmare, but clouds where created in the skies and a touch of darkness covered the entire arena. Nightmare just stood there, as the cyclone slowly started pulling Rayden towards Nightmare with the force of the 'wind'.

By the look of the spell, it almost looked like Nightmare was charging something, as ancient souls from Nightmare's past were pulled out of the ground by the twister, gathering around Nightmare and to eventually enter his body trough the mutation at his chest.

"You shall become.. Part of me" Nightmare grinned, staring with burning red eyes in Rayden's direction, prepared for Rayden's final breaths.

MadMel
((well given the time it is taking you both to post, the shorter is better in this case stick out tongue))

MadMel
((damn you blaxican smile))

MadMel
"AND THE WINNER IS......NIGHTMARE! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO THE SEMI FINAL..ALL COMBATANTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE LOUNGE!"

MadMel
john stood up, giving him the immediate height advantage..not that it made any difference to him..even sitting down he was taller than everyone else present, except for maybe nightmare...
"before the ref's unlexplained absence, he gave me some instructuons" the reaper began.."first of all, because the ref was somehow aware certain people's motives, he has made nightmare the acting referee during his leave, and as such, he has the power to "read" the souls of any future losers..
his second instruction was to let you know of the following -
the next 2 matches are 3 player free-for-alls..in other words, 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 matches..the members of each division will be forced to fight eachother..
the divisions stand as follows
the first division (aka winners)
jacopeX
john
ice
the second division (aka the people who lost)
jessy
grace
rayden
the first fight begins immediately..will jessy, rayden and grace make their way to the arena..be careful, as a new secret will be unveiled during this match..nightmare, kindly make your way to the referee's private box"

MadMel
AND NOW, Ladies and Gentlemen!!, time to unveil the hidden suprise!!"
what? john tohugh instantly...suddenly the ground shook beneath the 3 fighters...the arena was....lifting up?
thanks to our new hover system (trademark), the fighters will be brawling in the sky!! fighters...heres how this will work!!
1. the only ground you are allowed to touch is this floating arena..you are allowed to fly as much as you like, just remember that you can only touch this arena..anywhere else and you are disqualified!! the arena rose rapidly, leaving the stadium far behind...john, even with his enhanced vision, could only just see the stadium as a tiny speck...suddenly, on the edges of the arena hundreds of flying cameras shot out, flying around the fighters....back at the stadium, giant screen rose up, and displayed exceptional quality images from these cameras..
"watch out for planes up there...oh by the way, dont destroy the cameras...you may start on the count....3!...2!....1...FIGHT!!"
john pulled his scythe out...the immense weapon was held easily in johns hand and he waved it around in a traditional salute..."come and get me, friends" he said to the others..

JacopeX
Jacope X quickly shot off the ground and charges at John as he fakes an incoming punch at John and does a spinning hurricane kick into the limbs. He then stomped away from John once that was done and pulleed out a total of twenty blades between his fingers and threw them all at John, knowing he would somehow keep them from hitting him. He kept flying in the air, trying to keep his mind concentrated and away from using his weapon. He kept a perfect distance to keep his sight targeted on both Ice and John.

MrCurt061430
Keeping his word, Ice immediately switched to Justice. His body glowed white and the intense power being contained within him could be felt throughout the area. Like Jacope Ice also targeted John first, thinking he'd be the toughest target. Ice dashed at John just as Jacope threw his blades at John.

MadMel
john caught all of the blades with TK, holding them in front of him with his mind alone..he then split the weapons into 2 groups and shot them at both of his friends..he then jumped off the arena while they were distacted, disappeaing from view..drawing on his vast necromancy powers the reaper summoned a tornado made of nothing but bones...riding one of the bones like a surfboard, john looped around the arena, the bone-nado clouding the skies, making things suddenly much darker..john kept control of his new toy with tk and waited for the others to follow him to the skies..

JacopeX
As Jacope dodged his own weapons, he lands on his feet and noticed John was gone. He turns to Ice and quickly used agility to appear behind Ice and gave him a vast combination of painful flaming kicks, giving him all his might into every weak spot that Jacope X knows of Ice's. He then dissapeared from sight, again using Agility. Before he knew it, he was surrounded by a large dome of power balls all pointed directly at him.

Jacope flies above Ice and closed his arms, causing all the power balls to close in on him. He flips back and charges into Jacope XX. He kept an aura around him, knowing that just by touching John will instantly kill him.

MrCurt061430
Ice sensed Jacope behind him and managed to defend himself from all of his attacks. When Ice tried to counter attack, Jacope dissapeared again. Sensing his presence somewhere in the clouds, Ice looked in his direction, and was confused as to why Jacope would be flying toward him. Then he realized it when he saw the powerballs following Jacope. Ice held his arms up in defense as the powerballs made their impact. However, it was only a moment before Ice suddenly dashed toward Jacope out of the dust they created, completely unharmed.

Ice sped toward his friend and pulled a roundhouse kick, followed by an uppercut. After this, Ice simply touched the ground and two earth pillars suddenly sprang up and headed toward Jacope. Ice Removed his hand from the ground, but the pillars continued to attack Jacope.

With Jacope busy himself, Ice jumped in the air to get a start on becoming airborne and flew up to John's level. Ice never really flown before, so it was a slightly strange feeling to him, but he did his best to ignore the feeling of not being supported by anything solid and focused on the fight.

MadMel
not giving ice a chance to become acustomed to flying, john immedieately layed into his fried with his scythe, attacking with simple but effective combos..while doing so he formed some of the bones in his tornado into a giant fist, which he aimed at jacope..

JacopeX
Jacope X looked at the giant fist coming at him. His first reaction was quick doubt but he remembers that he always has been in these situations were he is about to be hit by a seemingly stoppable force which is bigger than him. He easily put his fist out, grabbed his wrist hard and then shot out an energy wave at the Fist to slow it down and destroy chunks of it. Jacope Quickly used agility to appear behind John and hammers him into the ground with flame trailing double fist. He then shot hudnreds of Energy beams into the body of John and then as he shot his last energy beams, he charges down at John and landed ontop of John with a heel stomp. Jacope X hops back into the air, and quickly remembers to keep his ground.

MrCurt061430
Ice, still not used to flying, was hit by all of John's attacks, which had much more power than the powerballs Jacope attacked him with; Ice was actually receiving some damage. Ice recovered from the attacks and dodged a plane as it flew by. Finally gotten somewhat used to it by now, Ice flew back toward John to continue their fight.

MadMel
john landed on the arena so hard he bounced a good 10 ft into the air before stopping himself.. he dodged ice and teleported into jacope with such speed and force that his friend flew far...john teleported again and clotheslined jacope with the blunt edge of his scythe...the reaper summoned a shadow flare ball and used its fire of jacope, before kicking him into ice..john then used his tornado to swallow them both in a cloud of razor sharp bones..this fight was really taking it out of john..it was time to go take it to the next level...john summoned another scythe, an exact duplicate of soul harvest, contained the same powers as the original, meaning that john's energy returned in a rush of magic, making him stronger than he'd ever been..

JacopeX
Jacope XX was hit by the Plane and hit the floating ground Hard. He quickly gets up in utter embarasment and blasted off from the ground. It will take awhile to get to them so he was trying to make a quick plan in attacking both at the same time. He still had his Five star dragon sword in hand, charged and ready to go.

MadMel
Originally posted by MadMel
john landed on the arena so hard he bounced a good 10 ft into the air before stopping himself.. he dodged ice and teleported into jacope with such speed and force that his friend flew far...john teleported again and clotheslined jacope with the blunt edge of his scythe...the reaper summoned a shadow flare ball and used its fire of jacope, before kicking him into ice..john then used his tornado to swallow them both in a cloud of razor sharp bones..this fight was really taking it out of john..it was time to go take it to the next level...john summoned another scythe, an exact duplicate of soul harvest, contained the same powers as the original, meaning that john's energy returned in a rush of magic, making him stronger than he'd ever been..

JacopeX
Jacope XX was in pain and was being hit by many bones at rush pace into many parts of his body. He was using all his might to stay aobve the torando of bones. He quickly took adavantage and landed a punch into the face of Ice. He quickly grabs a bone and throws it at Ice as he would clearly be sucked into the tornado. Jacope XX forms to Jacope XXX, having the strenght to escape the tornado with facile. He blasted off from the Tornado due to his destructive wave of power destroying the entire tornado, scattering bones all over.

He quickly charges at John with his sword and swings it at John, expecting John to use his Scythe.

MadMel
even with his boost, john was still only just keeping pace with jacope..the two of them fought so fast with their weapons that even the ultra advanced hover cameras could not detect them...john finally locked his weapons with jacope, the resulting shockwave nearly blowing them apart..

MrCurt061430
Ice teleported out of Jacope's way and in front of John. The instant Ice appeared in front of John he attempted an attack but was inhaled by the bone-tornado. Jacope's punch landed and Ice was sent further down into the bone tornado. Once Ice regained control, he used his Atomic Justice ability to spread a majority of his power in every direction, destroying the bone tornado. Of course, Ice's power level was restored after the attack. Ice flew toward John and Jacope once more, in another attempt to attack.

MadMel
john shifted his position just as ice joined in..now all 3 of them were locked together, face to face...
"some fight eh?" he asked his friends calmly..
((keep it like this till jacope gets back))

MrCurt061430
Ice realized that it was a fight with weapons and created his own signature Ice Swords. Ice joined in the weapon lock as well as he calmly replied to John, with a hidden smile on his face, "Yeah, some fight."

JacopeX
Jacope: "But as long as we keep our promises of fighting with all we got, then that is what's most important."

Jacope was spinning his Five Star Dragon sword in such unique ways and then got into position as he kept floating Airborne. He was not going to let his defense get slugish now. He felt that he wa used to every predictable attack John and Ice owuld make.

MadMel
"once again i am astounded by you humans" john said.."you are capable of expressing words of wisdom that are worthy of the elder god himself...i am proud to have such great friends...now let this battle truely begin!!" the reaper broke the lock with such force that all 3 of them were sent spinning out of control by the sudden release of pent up energy...john recovered quickly and went straight for ice, speeding towards his friend like a missile..

MrCurt061430
Ice recovered just in time to see John speeding toward him. Ice took the hit before grabbing onto John and releasing 10,000 volts of electricity into him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>