tony stark vs bruce wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
fight in a jungle no belt no suit

they can only use the resouces they have in the jungle

Apolloknight
Originally posted by qqqqqqq

poor tony sad

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Apolloknight
poor tony sad tony took down his own ironman suit in the jungle all by himself

grey fox
Tony get's his ass beat so badly he'll never want to leave the suit again.

Apolloknight
tony took down his own ironman suit in the jungle all by himself

no expression

NiņoAraņa
tony took down his own ironman suit in the jungle all by himself when?

grey fox

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by grey fox
Probably the sentient armour. it came alive although stark wasn't in it

Apolloknight
it came alive although stark wasn't in it

So you really think stark could beat his own armor without PIS!!??

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Apolloknight
So you really think stark could beat his own armor without PIS!!?? i agree, what about batman taking down spectre with the batkick??

Apolloknight
i agree, what about batman taking down spectre with the batkick??

All this is besides the point.

In this scenario, Wayne>>>>Stark, in every way possible.

Hercules
Bruce scrapes whats left of Tony off his boot on the nearest tree and walks out of the jungle.

jasonk3
Wayne

Kutulu
Tony wins this hands down. Pre extremis upgrade, I would say that Batman takes it easily.

Tony now has reflexes that are way beyond regular human, fast enough to pound Spiderman and school Captain America.

You guys are forgetting that Tony now has meta level reflexes, higher than that of Spiderman and Captain America.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Kutulu
Tony wins this hands down. Pre extremis upgrade, I would say that Batman takes it easily.

Tony now has reflexes that are way beyond regular human, fast enough to pound Spiderman and school Captain America.

You guys are forgetting that Tony now has meta level reflexes, higher than that of Spiderman and Captain America.

What the f**k?

Deathstroke
I was thinking extremis Tony could beat him, but then I remembered that extremis-Tony without his suit got beat up by Cap.

Batman wins.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I was thinking extremis Tony could beat him, but then I remembered that extremis-Tony without his suit got beat up by Cap.

Batman wins.

Bah! I just read the whole comic, and now I have to agree that Tony gets his arse kicked. He displayed zero enhanced reaction time during his little fistcuff with Captain America. mad

TricksterPriest
This could fall under spite.......... Tony has no chance in hell of winning.

Utrigita
Not against batman no doesn't he still suffere from a heart condition if so then the climate would kill him before Bruce so mother nature is the winner big grin

LORDSIDIOUS01

they can only use the resouces they have in the jungle

poor Poor Tony. Tony Stark isn't that much of a hand to hand fighter. Bruce wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.