Vengeance vs Venom and Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Who wins?

harri
venom and carnage will go on top

Jyppe
Vengeance is able to wield normal fire, as well as hellfire. Guess who goes down?

harri
o right that guy soz embarrasment

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Jyppe
Vengeance is able to wield normal fire, as well as hellfire. Guess who goes down?
He is also stronger then GR Imo.
Every time they meet Vengeance mops the floor with him.

Jyppe
I do have a comic where Vengeance & Venom tangle a bit. I'm not sure what happens though. I have to find it again.

juggernaut66666
I do have a comic where Vengeance & Venom tangle a bit. I'm not sure what happens though. I have to find it again.
I think it was in Madness.

Jyppe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I think it was in Madness.

Nope, they teamed up eventually in the comic. Whooped some wierd space guys or something.

EDIT - Comic's name was Nights of vengeance.

juggernaut66666
Nope, they teamed up eventually in the comic. Whooped some wierd space guys or something.

EDIT - Comic's name was Nights of vengeance.
Thanks I just looked through madness and he met Necromancer there who looks exactly like GR I remembered wrong.

Rewmac
My man Vengeance.

Jyppe
Ah, sorry. I skimmed through the issues and found out that they really don't fight... Sorry for the confusion. I apparently confused this with one of the 2 Ghostrider fights.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Who wins?

michael has the mop, its no contest

LORDSIDIOUS01
Michael Badalino wins.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Michael Badalino wins.

Is Michael more powerful than Blaze or Kale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.