So I went to the dentist....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AOR
To get some fillings done, and let me tell you, funniest crap ever...

So after 2 shots to numb the gum (no ryhme intended), they started to work. Now where the shot wasn't so fun (well at least the first one wasn't, the second one was kinda alright since the left side of my mouth did numb a bit) the work made me laugh out loud (but not too hard, dentists hard at work here).

There were two people at work, and it felt like an operation. Now I'm ADD in spirit so during their work, my mind is racing filling in little conversations:

1st Den: Alright, so we're going to put some fillings in, the shot's gonna give you a pinch.

Me: *twitch; it was a little more than a pinch!*

2nd Den: Your lip feel fat or tingling?

me:it fels a wittle tight awound te lips a tong. buh it don fel fffffawt.

2nd Den: ok, he's good to go.

*So they start working and with the glare of the light, I couldn't see what they were putting in and out of my mouth.

1st Den: Drill

2nd Den: Dril...

1st Den: Little purple light that beeps

2nd Den: Little purple light that beeps...

1st Den: Saudering Iron

2nd Den: suad...

me: wha?!?!

1st: Don't worry about it, you wont feel a thing

me: dats no ta poin, te poin iz i can hav du puting tings in ma mout.

1st Den: what was that, you want me to put this thing in your mouth?

me: no dats no wat i say

1st Den: alright then hold still...

*half way during the procedure my lips start bleeding because they were so dry. So in the reflection of the glass I see red and instinctivly go to check*

1st Den: Here, let's get some vasoline on that dried up lip of yours. *So she starts putting some vasoline on, and she says, no joke* Hehe, lubing you up here tongue_ss

me: hahahe (more like aahhhaaahhahh; hard to laugh with a numb mouth, four different metal tools sticking out, and cotton swabs in your mouth.)

So after about an hour sitting in the office, I was done. My mouth is numb, so I decided not to eat anything until I get some feeling back.

smile

Eclipso
I once had a root canal. the last day of it, the dentist tells me I don't need any painkillers. They removed the nerve in the tooth. Once I screamed and my hand was at his throat, he decided pain killers were needed.

Barker
Originally posted by AOR
*She says, no joke* Hehe, lubing you up here tongue_ss

me: hahahe (more like aahhhaaahhahh; hard to laugh with a numb mouth, four different metal tools sticking out, and cotton swabs in your mouth.)

smile
crylaugh

AOR
Originally posted by Eclipso
I once had a root canal. the last day of it, the dentist tells me I don't need any painkillers. They removed the nerve in the tooth. Once I screamed and my hand was at his throat, he decided pain killers were needed.

Aint trying to start something, but I think it's considered malpractice for a dentist to perform a root canal and not prescribe any pain killers. I don't know, I wasn't there shrug

Eclipso
Originally posted by AOR
Aint trying to start something, but I think it's considered malpractice for a dentist to perform a root canal and not prescribe any pain killers. I don't know, I wasn't there shrug

I think your right, but cosnidering I had my hadn to his throat I don't think i wanna get into any muddy legal areas laughing

Kongu Dude
Haha. crylaugh

What happened?

AOR
Originally posted by Eclipso
I think your right, but cosnidering I had my hadn to his throat I don't think i wanna get into any muddy legal areas laughing

true dat 13

Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Haha. crylaugh

What happened?

I had sex during with a dentist during a filling. I filled her, if ya know what I mean naughty

soin2cal
I hate fillings!
My mouth felt like it was going to drop off LOL!

AOR
My mouth still feels tingly...I keep opening it and closing it. And I don't want to eat yet either...

soin2cal
Sorry but what actually went wrong at the dentist?

AOR
Nothing went wrong. They told me the new jaw would feel wierd at first, and it will take some time for the metal to warm. So until then erm

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
I had sex during with a dentist during a filling. I filled her, if ya know what I mean naughty
Ohh, I see your point. 131

AOR
Ohh, I see your point. 131

gun2313 good. Do you see this one?

Eclipso
Originally posted by AOR
true dat 13

Well was long as she was hot and you didn't get raped.

cheers cheers

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
gun2313 good. Do you see this one?
Yes. cry

Eclipso
Haha. crylaugh

What happened?

He got the messege and gave me painkillers. Turth is I think he was scared of me after that.

AOR
She was kinda. There was someone who (arguably) might have been hotter than Femme. Don't tell her I said that ninjafist

AOR
Yes. cry

gun3weep I'm sorry

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
She was kinda. There was someone who (arguably) might have been hotter than Femme. Don't tell her I said that ninjafist
Hotter than Femme? oh

AOR
Hotter than Femme? oh

I know I was like, is that physically possible?!?!

But then ADD kicked in and I was like, "you can lube me up sweetie" 13

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
I know I was like, is that physically possible?!?!

But then ADD kicked in and I was like, "you can lube me up sweetie" 13
Sounds awesome, Dude. 313

Did you got her phone-number? no expression

LifeInSepia
i had the nerve taken out of my tooth when i was about 5 or 6, and the same thing happened, only minus the lubing bit lolz

AOR
Sounds awesome, Dude. 313

Did you got her phone-number? no expression

ermm I forgets

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
ermm I forgets
You should get a better memory, Barker. ermm

You can't remember anything, Sanctuary. ermm

And you know you can't smoke oranges. no expression

Barker
I'm brought into the conversation out of nowhere. haermm

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Barker
I'm brought into the conversation out of nowhere. haermm
haermm

AOR
You should get a better memory, Barker. ermm

You can't remember anything, Sanctuary. ermm

And you know you can't smoke oranges. no expression

Ok

Ok

Not ok...

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
Ok

Ok

Not ok...
Great.

Great.

Agreed.

Barker
Oh.

AOR
Great.

Great.

Agreed.

Good

Good

I think confused

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Barker
Oh.
oh

Oh.

Haermm.

Herbnone.

herbnone

General G
Originally posted by AOR
To get some fillings done, and let me tell you, funniest crap ever...

So after 2 shots to numb the gum (no ryhme intended), they started to work. Now where the shot wasn't so fun (well at least the first one wasn't, the second one was kinda alright since the left side of my mouth did numb a bit) the work made me laugh out loud (but not too hard, dentists hard at work here).

There were two people at work, and it felt like an operation. Now I'm ADD in spirit so during their work, my mind is racing filling in little conversations:

1st Den: Alright, so we're going to put some fillings in, the shot's gonna give you a pinch.

Me: *twitch; it was a little more than a pinch!*

2nd Den: Your lip feel fat or tingling?

me:it fels a wittle tight awound te lips a tong. buh it don fel fffffawt.

2nd Den: ok, he's good to go.

*So they start working and with the glare of the light, I couldn't see what they were putting in and out of my mouth.

1st Den: Drill

2nd Den: Dril...

1st Den: Little purple light that beeps

2nd Den: Little purple light that beeps...

1st Den: Saudering Iron

2nd Den: suad...

me: wha?!?!

1st: Don't worry about it, you wont feel a thing

me: dats no ta poin, te poin iz i can hav du puting tings in ma mout.

1st Den: what was that, you want me to put this thing in your mouth?

me: no dats no wat i say

1st Den: alright then hold still...

*half way during the procedure my lips start bleeding because they were so dry. So in the reflection of the glass I see red and instinctivly go to check*

1st Den: Here, let's get some vasoline on that dried up lip of yours. *So she starts putting some vasoline on, and she says, no joke* Hehe, lubing you up here tongue_ss

So after about an hour sitting in the office, I was done. My mouth is numb, so I decided not to eat anything until I get some feeling back.

smile

laughing

I was actually laughing out loud!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.