Hercules vs sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
Looks like they may fight in the next civil war if so who would win?

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
Looks like they may fight in the next civil war if so who would win?

does herc have his adamantium mace? his strength is class 200. how strong is sentry?

xmeat
Originally posted by guy222
does herc have his adamantium mace? his strength is class 200. how strong is sentry? sentry strength is unknown though he's said to be marvels most powerful superhero or so im told.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
sentry strength is unknown though he's said to be marvels most powerful superhero or so im told.

is he stronger than ironman, thor or hulk?

xmeat
is he stronger than ironman, thor or hulk? possibly also huc cant beome to angry while near sentry so he wouldn't be getting stronger.

Galan007
how strong is sentry? Originally posted by guy222
is he stronger than ironman, thor or hulk? Sentry has pwned Terrax, stalemated Genis-Vell, and destroyed Absorbing Man by overloading his cells with power, (keep in mind that AM has absorbed the likes of Hulk, and most of Asgard, unharmed.)

StarsNeverFall7
Id have to agree with Galan, Sentry is supposed to have a complete truckload of power at his disposal..

BTW Galan, awesome sig.

Galan007
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
BTW Galan, awesome sig. Thanks! doped

Hercules
Sentry = Marvel's Superman, more or less. other than Clor he is the Pro Reg sides heaviest hitter.

Herc is a powerhouse but Sentry is faster, more durable, can fly, has light manipulation powers, if was a mere slugfest and Sentry fought on the ground, it could be a different story.

But Sentry using all his powers really should take him.

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Sentry has pwned Terrax, stalemated Genis-Vell, and destroyed Absorbing Man by overloading his cells with power, (keep in mind that AM has absorbed the likes of Hulk, and most of Asgard, unharmed.)

Thanks for the tip

Galan007
Thanks for the tip NP. doped

Soujaboy
Sentry's overrated, although he does win this match.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Sentry's overrated, although he does win this match. By whom?

Soujaboy
By the general populace of Marvel fans. He overloaded AM's cells, and now he's more powerful than Thor and all of Asgard.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soujaboy
By the general populace of Marvel fans. He overloaded AM's cells, and now he's more powerful than Thor and all of Asgard. It was the quick burst of power that overloaded AM's cells.

Thor's feats alone > Sentry's.

TricksterPriest
I absolutely hate this guy. But.....he's probably gonna beat Herc going all out. sad

I KNOW there's something they're not telling us about this guy. One of the writers on the sentry said "Not everything is as it seems with the sentry."

Soujaboy
Anyways Sentry 9/10

draxx_tOfU
versatility ftw...

if this were just a pure slugfest, i'd slightly lean on herc...

xmeat
bump

Hercules
Originally posted by Galan007
It was the quick burst of power that overloaded AM's cells.

Thor's feats alone > Sentry's.

yes

tkitna
I actually like Sentry and he should be able to beat Hercules, but I have a feeling that Marvel is going to retcon Sentrys whole existance and have Reynolds wake up one day and realize it was all a dream. This would put Marvels Universe back in synch and Civil War , HOM, and so forth would never have even happened.

TricksterPriest
eek! REALLY?! I would love all that. The only thing better would be for Wanda to meet a horrible death by a meteor shower on top of that. big grin

Redatom65
Genis basically beat Sentry, he toyed with sentry that whole fight and it showed

manorastroman
actually, they were toying with each other. remember when sentry stated he was going ot go all out, and genis ran away?

xmeat
bump

Supreme being
Originally posted by manorastroman
actually, they were toying with each other. remember when sentry stated he was going ot go all out, and genis ran away?

Yeah that moment was a bit of Dragonballz moment, Sentry for the win.

Kutulu
I don't think that Sentry has even had a need to go full power yet. Sentry takes it 9/10. As someone above mentioned, there is something odd about him that isn't yet fully explained.

The Libertine
All both his minis did was explain he had lots of odd things about him!!

xmeat
sentry didn't do shit in CV7 pathetic all that power and he does nothing.

Redatom65
galan, nice sig man.

Genis was annoying in fabian's run of the thunderbolts and that pissed me off.

anyway hercules is nothing like he used to be since Zeus got through with him. Sentry wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.