At my school...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Auxelia Dantes
We have this thing every year, called 'Mr.OPHS'. And every year, it's different. This year, funnily enough, the theme was, 'Pirates of the Caribbean', and me and three of my pirate-loving friends went. It was hilarious. Just thought I'd share that silly tidbit.

pirate179
how fun!!

Auxelia Dantes
It was, actually. ^^

pirate179
wat is 'Mr.OPHS' about??

Auxelia Dantes
It's like a beauty pageant, for guys at my school.

pirate179
oh i see....we have those too except they are called mr. mustang...cuz our school mascot is mustangs...

Auxelia Dantes
Oddly enough, our mascot is a 'Raider' or a sort-of pirate. XD It's pretty great.

pirate179
laughing

Auxelia Dantes
Yeah, my girlfriends and I saw the ad for the whole thing on the morning announcements on the t.v. and were like, 'zomg', so we all got together and went.

pirate179
cool!!

Auxelia Dantes
Yeah. I thought so. ^^

T.Maria
we dont have anything like that in england sad

its poo sad

We BARELY had a 'prom' ... well, the US version of a prom is fantastic compared to ours...ours is a crappy little meal and loads of announcements and then a bit of music....crap, i tell you!!! lol

Did any of the guys dress like jack sparrow?! big grin

Chiki Mina
I wanted to for Holloween lol.

I never worn a constume before for Holloween.

pirate179
I WAS JACK FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

T.Maria
One of my friends was JAck for halloween...but he THINKS he's johnny depp anyways (mainly because he does look like him lol)smile

He does the walk and everything...sometimes you have to tell him to stop, because otherwise he will just do it allday lol smile

Chiki Mina
How fun!

I was an odd child-stil 'am no expression

I never wanted to dress up for holloween. I begged my mom not to dress me up on holloween when I was little lol. Maybe this year I will finally wear a costume stick out tongue

pirate179
why didnt you wanna dress up??

Chiki Mina
I thought it was the most riddiculous thing to do. I thought it was stupid. I still do lol. But hey, I'm willing to do it this year. I guess.

But I prefered to stay at home and watch horror movies. By the way. Going trick or treating in my country is not a good idea lmao. Holloween aint popular here either.

pirate179
oh i see...

ivebeendepped43
i was just a pirate 4 Halloween, inspired by Jack. there werw about 50 pirates running around our neighborhood. wanna know how many girls dressed up as boy pirates? uno. yeah, me.how woosy is that? i mean come on gurls! this year i wanna be a very confuzed Johnny Depp. how fun would that b? I would have like, a pirate sword, a worn out bath robe, sunglasses with blood streaming from my eyes, scissor hands, a purple top hat, and a piece of paper with a string attatched with a cardinal on one side and a cage on the other. i would look so tight! and most of that would b pretty easy 2 fond! except maybe the scissorhands... ill just use a pair of scissors! wow, im good!

Chiki Mina
........................uh............................

IheartPocky
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
i was just a pirate 4 Halloween, inspired by Jack. there werw about 50 pirates running around our neighborhood. wanna know how many girls dressed up as boy pirates? uno. yeah, me.how woosy is that? i mean come on gurls! this year i wanna be a very confuzed Johnny Depp. how fun would that b? I would have like, a pirate sword, a worn out bath robe, sunglasses with blood streaming from my eyes, scissor hands, a purple top hat, and a piece of paper with a string attatched with a cardinal on one side and a cage on the other. i would look so tight! and most of that would b pretty easy 2 fond! except maybe the scissorhands... ill just use a pair of scissors! wow, im good!

lol. you can say you are johnny's mind..

pirate179
i love your idea ivebeendepped43!!!

Chiki Mina
......................uh.....................

pirate179
rolling on floor laughing

Chiki Mina
You know what....I don't even know if there's starbucks in Puerto Rico.

pirate179
i would die without a starbucks!!

Chiki Mina
I probably had starbucks in here lol. Just don't remember...Is capuccino, right?

T.Maria
whats starbucks ?? lol

pirate179
sure...lol

pirate179
Originally posted by T.Maria
whats starbucks ?? lol

WHATS STARBUCKS!! holy cow...its ok its ok...its like a cafe with coffee and a whole bunch of other drinks... big grin eek!

Chiki Mina
Ok, Im an Ass. I didn't read the Coffee part under Starbucks. I love coffee and Cappuccino.

pirate179
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Ok, Im an Ass. I didn't read the Coffee part under Starbucks. I love coffee and Cappuccino.

no your not...i am not a big fan of coffee but they have other really good drinks. i am completely addicted eek!

T.Maria
riiiiight...

like nescafe???

Or is it an actual cafe? with seats and stuff???

god my country is crap lmao.
They dont give us cafes...they give us pubs where we can drink ourselves into a drunken stupour lol.

...no wonder we are a nation of binge drinkers lol

Chiki Mina
I'm Puerto Rican big grin Coffee is in my blood stick out tongue

T.Maria
I'm english....I was fed alcohol through the ambilical chord lmao big grin

pirate179
i see....coffee coffee coffee and alcohol eek!
sorry...lol

Chiki Mina
I have been drinking coffee since I was 4. Cappuccino since I was 8. I love it.

pirate179
lol i had my first sip when i was 4 but never really fell in love with it

T.Maria
i can only have coffee chocolates...i cant drink the stuff lol.

Us brits arent that big on coffee drinking...we're 'tea' people big grin hehe!!

Tea and toast in the morning for breakfast...brilliant! big grin

pirate179
that sounds good too...brilliant! big grin laughing

Chiki Mina
I did. I drink coffee every morning. I have to, if I don't then I will have a headache.

pirate179
really thats interesting...you would love starbucks then..

Chiki Mina
I love green tea. I hate Iced Tea. But I love tea when it's hot stick out tongue

pirate179
i love all tea and all drinks...im thirsty now...
*goes to starbucks*

Chiki Mina
Omg I want chocolate so bad...

T.Maria
do a two in one and have hot chocolate big grin hehe!

T.Maria
OOOOH!!!

its shrove tuesday tomorrow/today .....PANCAKES ALL AROUND!! big grin lol

Chiki Mina
YAY I just had chocolate!!!

T.Maria
its 2 in the morning and im sitting here with my eyes glued to the television screen....anyone have that coffee you were talking about before??? lol smile

Chiki Mina
Ah, bugger. I have work tomorow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.