nightmares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
when was the last time u had a nightmare ?

spidey-dude
about a week ago i had a nightmare of my parents trying to kill me. i dont know why i dreamed that.

Problem_Child
my last nightmare wasnt really that bad they never are but it was like thursday i was in a big house and we were trapped by like these maffia dudes and the one got shot and i woke up

General G
I don't dream srug

Dj88
I don't dream that often

Jack of Light
Uh... I normally don't get nightmares. When I do, they don't scare me since I know they aren't real.

I don't remember the last time I got one.

trademark
Dreams are over-rated

spidey-dude
i havent had one in along time untill that one i posted of last week.

LifeInSepia
i cant remember the last night that i didn't have a nightmare

Puzzle
Originally posted by spidey-dude
when was the last time u had a nightmare ? Originally posted by spidey-dude
about a week ago i had a nightmare of my parents trying to kill me. i dont know why i dreamed that.

Next time, put these in the same post and don't double post.

JacopeX
Originally posted by spidey-dude
when was the last time u had a nightmare ? I had a nightmare of your never ending stupidity.

Help
i have them often its not due to wether you have them (everyone has them) its wether you remeber.I just to (and still do sometimes) practice lucid dreaming so for that you need good dream memory. I don't get nightmares that often because if a dream starts going bad i can sometimes fight my way out and wake up.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Puzzle
Next time, put these in the same post and don't double post. big deal

spidey-dude
Originally posted by JacopeX
I had a nightmare of your never ending stupidity. then leave

Problem_Child
i dont many nightmares and when i do they arent bad cause ive watched alot of horror i dont even get scared when someone jumps out cause its in every friggin movie nowadays

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Help
i have them often its not due to wether you have them (everyone has them) its wether you remeber.I just to (and still do sometimes) practice lucid dreaming so for that you need good dream memory. I don't get nightmares that often because if a dream starts going bad i can sometimes fight my way out and wake up.

same here. when you get them a lot its useful to have an escape plan! The number of times i have averted decapitation and/or xombie attack i don't know.

spidey-dude
afew months ago i had a dream that i was in that movie anacondas and one was about to eat me. it was one of those that you know your draming and i wanted to wake up. buts thats not somthing u can control which sucks

LifeInSepia
i can wake up, i just cant change my dream.

Quest-xx
a week ago.

Legendary Thor
i think like a moth ago

johnnyforever
last time was a several months ago i think hmm

there was like a woman but she was like a spirit or a ghost and she was hiding and i was yelling at her to show her face and she just yelled at me...she was ugly and blue ermm

it was very scary though cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.