Hello there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
Hi there, everyone. I am not sure what to say, really. Introductions is not my thing, but it is always worth a try. cool

I come from the northern country named Sweden, and my favorite things to do in life is probably to play games, listen to music, chase boys and have a general good time. big grin

At KMC, you all will probably see me hanging around mainly in the roleplaying sections. Probably will you see me around in the Star Wars, Comic and at some other, random locations.

I have noticed very few has the GMT+1 timeline, meaning I have too much time to check on the forum without new things coming up. confused

I am mainly here to make nice and sweet friends online, since majority of my online time is boring. I spend a lot of time online, meaning I spend a lot of time bored. laughing out loud

/Best of wishes- Kaldorei (Will probably change name soon roll eyes (sarcastic) )

TRH
Willkommen zu KMC

and we are not idiots we know where Sweden is

Kaldorei
Eh. embarrasment I was thinking about those that did not know, in case there were any. Sorry. embarrasment

Dj88

Kaldorei
Thanks big grin I guess confused

ladygrim
hello and welcome

Scottie
wave hey and welcome to KMC

Kaldorei
Hello, and thank you big grin It is great to be here

MerMorgan02
wink glad you think so! Believe me when I say that you can always find friends @ KMC.

Kongu Dude
Welcum to KMC. 313smart

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by MerMorgan02
wink glad you think so! Believe me when I say that you can always find friends @ KMC.

its true.. wink

Kaldorei
I have a lot of friends already big grin Jaeh among others have been a true friend big grin

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Kaldorei
I have a lot of friends already big grin Jaeh among others have been a true friend big grin
And I also live in Sweden. 313

Kaldorei
That is right. You do! big grin

Where in Sweden do you live? smile

Kongu Dude

Kaldorei
confused How did you know?

Kongu Dude
Most people live in the capital city. 313smart

Kaldorei
Therefore the name, I guess big grin

shifty

Kongu Dude
shifty

TRH
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
shifty you are Swedish?

JacopeX

Kaldorei
Originally posted by JacopeX
Welcome and have a nice time in KMC. big grin

Thank you, JacopeX big grin Great being here with you all. I am already having such a good time smile

Originally posted by TRH
you are Swedish?

yes Yes. Proud citizen of Stockholm, the magnificent capital city of Sweden usaflag

TRH
Thank you, JacopeX big grin Great being here with you all. I am already having such a good time smile

yes Yes. Proud citizen of Stockholm, the magnificent capital city of Sweden usaflag I know Stockholm is the capital I am not a rere

Kaldorei
Never said you were. You have something against me, TRH? confused

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by TRH
you are Swedish?
Yep.

TRH
Never said you were. You have something against me, TRH? confused oh.......no wai

TRH
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Yep. dammit...I wish I where neutral,lucky bastards

Morning_Glory
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/yescali/theglitterhello.gif

Scottie
wave hey and welcome (again)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.